Apology To all VFL Players and and People Ive played with i’ve changed and i’ve matured

• Thread starter KaBinHo x
  • Start date
  • KaBinHo x

Getting Serious
    Reaction Score
    plesse would massively appreciate it and please pass the messsge on meaningful apology that’s atually meant i have atually changed its an apology to all of vfl and players i’ve played with and will be now known as radinho x from now on

just wanted everyone to know that one genuinely sorry for being toxic for being cocky and just for not being right by people and clubs in general surrounded my self with people that weren’t good for me and ended up being like them i’ve changed i am myself on xbox which is humble respectful caring and a genuine person that wants to help and lift other up when needed don’t want my name to be in the dirt forever for something that is me so for everyone that knows me under rad midd psn neuer joshrm06 humblinho and many other gamertags the past me ain’t the real me and i’m genuinely and sincerely sorry for how i’ve acted to people and to players i just hope o haven’t tarnished my reputation forever as i love vfl and i love goalkeeping tk bits and this will be my 7th year in gk so i’d like to continue this year in good spirits not having to worry about what others think of me sd s wrongn so from now on i will go on as radinho x which is part of my real name which i’m proud of and want to have my name respected which is why I am going to act like my self on xbox my real life self which is humble respectful caring and genuine so if people accept snf forgive the pst great of others don’t i fully understand why no point me saying sorry as it’s way past that now my way of being remorseful and atually sorry is by showing everyone the real me the humble and respectful one not the fake one that was before which was made by the people that surround me i own everything i’ve ever done i’m truly sorry snd i hope for the future i can be known a s good person as i’d rather be known as a good person than a good gk anyday as that’s why means more to me as morals and respect are more important to me than anything can’t wait to be a part of vfl again As i love the site to bits and always have and had many amaizing memories just from the site alone so thankyou to everyone that runs it and thst i’ve played with snd for i just want me to be welcomed on it not be a dirt under peoples shoe for the rest of my life sd what i’ve showed in the past ain’t me at all so hope people will let me show them the real me thankyou for your ti

This reminds me why I do not want to play anymore.

Christ on a bike, just realised it is PsN Neuer - expected nothing less.

Last edited:
    plesse would massively appreciate it and please pass the messsge on meaningful apology that’s atually meant i have atually changed its an apology to all of vfl and players i’ve played with and will be now known as radinho x from now on

just wanted everyone to know that one genuinely sorry for being toxic for being cocky and just for not being right by people and clubs in general surrounded my self with people that weren’t good for me and ended up being like them i’ve changed i am myself on xbox which is humble respectful caring and a genuine person that wants to help and lift other up when needed don’t want my name to be in the dirt forever for something that is me so for everyone that knows me under rad midd psn neuer joshrm06 humblinho and many other gamertags the past me ain’t the real me and i’m genuinely and sincerely sorry for how i’ve acted to people and to players i just hope o haven’t tarnished my reputation forever as i love vfl and i love goalkeeping tk bits and this will be my 7th year in gk so i’d like to continue this year in good spirits not having to worry about what others think of me sd s wrongn so from now on i will go on as radinho x which is part of my real name which i’m proud of and want to have my name respected which is why I am going to act like my self on xbox my real life self which is humble respectful caring and genuine so if people accept snf forgive the pst great of others don’t i fully understand why no point me saying sorry as it’s way past that now my way of being remorseful and atually sorry is by showing everyone the real me the humble and respectful one not the fake one that was before which was made by the people that surround me i own everything i’ve ever done i’m truly sorry snd i hope for the future i can be known a s good person as i’d rather be known as a good person than a good gk anyday as that’s why means more to me as morals and respect are more important to me than anything can’t wait to be a part of vfl again As i love the site to bits and always have and had many amaizing memories just from the site alone so thankyou to everyone that runs it and thst i’ve played with snd for i just want me to be welcomed on it not be a dirt under peoples shoe for the rest of my life sd what i’ve showed in the past ain’t me at all so hope people will let me show them the real me thankyou for your ti
    this is when you realize you've over invested in VFL and its politics and that you care too much for the thoughts of others.. people know im a dick i have a reputation as a dick and they know i have spaz attacks and over the years thats caused drama.I dont apologize to them unless i overstep a line and they certainly dont apologize to me. Dont seek the approval of these people just play alongside them.

Reminds you of why you don’t play anymore, but can’t stay off site… :)
    using the site and playing is two different things? Nothing is stopping you using the site, when you do not want to particularly play? I have made a few mates when playing on the site, who I can interact with on the site and different communities for different games on here? You're point baffles me Ethan. Although, it is particularly known for pro clubs - VFL does also give the platform for other communities games.

Wtf is this.

using the site and playing is two different things? Nothing is stopping you using the site, when you do not want to particularly play? I have made a few mates when playing on the site, who I can interact with on the site and different communities for different games on here? You're point baffles me Ethan. Although, it is particularly known for pro clubs - VFL does also give the platform for other communities games.
    Cheers Geoff