• Thread starter Jamin188
  • Start date

Jamin188

VFL Premium Member
    TW Access
    VFL Cheltenham Town
    Reaction Score
    Hello Everyone

I am currently in my third year at university and completing my dissertation where I am looking into the impact of online gaming communities on mental health and preventing isolation. VFL and the friends I have made through it have been a massive impact on me and my mental health so i am attempting to shine a more positive light on video gaming and how it can at times help to prevent isolation.

If you could take 5 minutes out of your day to complete my questionnaire I would be extremely thankful as it would help me to both complete my degree and gain a better understanding of a field of knowledge where there is has been limited research currently carried out. Just follow the link below and everything should be straight forward from there.

Thanks in advance for your support
    Ben Mitchell (Jamin188)

Hello Everyone

I am currently in my third year at university and completing my dissertation where I am looking into the impact of online gaming communities on mental health and preventing isolation. VFL and the friends I have made through it have been a massive impact on me and my mental health so i am attempting to shine a more positive light on video gaming and how it can at times help to prevent isolation.

If you could take 5 minutes out of your day to complete my questionnaire I would be extremely thankful as it would help me to both complete my degree and gain a better understanding of a field of knowledge where there is has been limited research currently carried out. Just follow the link below and everything should be straight forward from there.

Thanks in advance for your support
    Ben Mitchell (Jamin188)
    Done pal, probably more info than needed in some parts :)

GL Pal

Thanks to everyone who have responded, still time to drop a response it will only take like 5 minutes and would be massively appreciated

The Questionnaire will be live until next friday the 7th of may when it will close so if you are waiting until later to complete it please do not hesitate to complete it now. will only take a short amount of time and is extremely straight forward to complete