How did your night go? (saturday)

• Thread starter Barney2goose
  • Start date
  • Nathan Fillion No GIF by ABC Network

Ended out our season well, we had a wierd penalty glitch where the gk runs off his line before the shots taken which robbed us of a 2nd win but otherwise yeah it was decent.

Not teams roll over in the bundes by the looks of it. Il take 11th

Last edited:
    Ended out our season well, we had a wierd penalty glitch where the gk runs off his line and out the box before the shots taken which robbed us of a 2nd win but otherwise yeah it was decent.

Not teams roll over in the bundes by the looks of it. Il take 11th
    Clip please? :O

the lads went and won 4-0 and 6-0 :D
    Thank you for asking Barney. (I will give you a rundown of my weekend)

From witnessing beating city 3-2, limbs.

To witnessing, 1-0 to Burnley.

Then this weekend started off strong beating Leeds 4-0 away. However, this week has been nothing but pain. Witnessing a 1-0 L to Middlesbrough.

I guess what I am saying is to everyone, supporting Tottenham is pain. Harry Winks man, Harry Winks.

I guess what I am saying is to everyone, supporting Tottenham is pain.
    Why would anyone inflict that on themselves?
    also whats your view on spurs fans using the word "YIDS"?
    like cancel culture has pressured the club into telling fans not to chant the word yet worldwide its how we know who you're a spurs fan.

Why would anyone inflict that on themselves?
    also whats your view on spurs fans using the word "YIDS"?
    like cancel culture has pressured the club into telling fans not to chant the word yet worldwide its how we know who you're a spurs fan.
    You are correct, why would anyone inflict it on themselves... but it's my club, can't be doing what city fans did. Where was they 10+ years ago, when their team was bad. Whatever happens at the club, you need to support it - despite hating the owner ;) and chairman. Gives you that enjoyment for a day or two don't it?

As for the 'YIDS' part, I don't know what to make of it tbh mate. I have supported Tottenham all my life and from a personal opinion, that chant/word will not stop. Imo, it was Levy trying to deflect media from himself during a tough couple of weeks in the transfer area. Wouldn't make too much of it tbh. I just don't really have an opinion if it's right or wrong sort of thing, as I have never thought much about it. I am sure there is teams out there with far worse words.