Manager Loyalty Award

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • Vain Guti
    Im pretty sure i managed a good few seasons in la liga
    Celta Vigo i think between 3 and 5 seasons at vigo
    Also Atletico Madrid a few seasons there :) deffo qualify anyway, a managerial veteran

Reactions: Aaron
    Manager Loyalty Awards

syfllw5aihqtpkkw2tf6.jpg

To introduce a new incentive for managers to push through and keep going with jobs, we're releasing 3 new VFL awards to reward those with loyalty towards their clubs over the season, despite ups and downs.

To earn a bronze award, you have to have managed your club for 2 FULL seasons

To earn a silver award, you have to have managed your club for 4 FULL seasons

To earn a gold award, you have to have managed your club for 5 FULL seasons

This is relevant to your club that you are now. So say you were VFL Burnley from S9-S11, but then switched to VFL Man City in S12, you would earn a bronze award for your time at Burnley, but it would then reset for your time at Man City.

So, if you have a person in mind that should have one of these, post their GT here and we'll check the archives to see if it clarifies :)

(Already have a Bronze for S35-37 @ WBA)

Need
    S43 & 44 - Leyton Orient (Bronze)
    S38 & 39 + 46, 47, 48 - Newcastle United (Gold?)

Hoping I can add the two segments @ NUFC as I would've stayed there if someone didn't admin pick it from me. If not then I'd request two more bronzes :roflmao: . Thank you for your assistance!

Manager Loyalty Awards

syfllw5aihqtpkkw2tf6.jpg

To introduce a new incentive for managers to push through and keep going with jobs, we're releasing 3 new VFL awards to reward those with loyalty towards their clubs over the season, despite ups and downs.

To earn a silver award, you have to have managed your club for 4 FULL seasons

This is relevant to your club that you are now. So say you were VFL Burnley from S9-S11, but then switched to VFL Man City in S12, you would earn a bronze award for your time at Burnley, but it would then reset for your time at Man City.

So, if you have a person in mind that should have one of these, post their GT here and we'll check the archives to see if it clarifies :)

Me - Dusseldorf (S47 & S48)

FIFA-coach-of-the-year-2014-nominations-list.jpg

To earn a silver award, you have to have managed your club for 3 FULL seasons

AU7x - S46+S47 - Swindon