My apology thread(Please take seriously i am a good man)

• Thread starter Decod X
  • Start date
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Decod X

Expert
    Reaction Score
    Hello my name is decod x( its is my name dec and last name OD together :) ) however some of my friends call me specod (Decod with an S). However I am, not four eyed. withen my many seazons of virtual football league (VFL for short) i have encountered many men(Not many woman)(Im not sexist tho) on this webpage and since i have not been that active recently I think I need to come out (not that way) of the shadows and make my voice heard. Many people on the VFL (Victorian flower lassies) have claimed that I have done some very bad things during seasons and not during seasons. I have said many things in parties and i wont lie most of the time they are correct and i believe what i say one hundred% How-ever they're roomers going around that I have been caught in a very nasty act. However I have gone back in my family tree and learned that my family comes from a long line of very powerful but controversial folk. Basically back in the 1800s my family were a very poor bunch. Beggars on the streets of Ballyduff(they couldnt really afford fifa points) my dad decided enough was enough. He took all the money we had saved from selling my sister to some fat bald men and decided to purchase some "assets" These assets helped us to set up our farms and fields and eventually we became one of the richest families in the whole of north kerry(kerry is a county in ireland) However these riches did nothing but bring pure evil to my family. My father, having grown up getting everything he desired(apart from a dodo or some shit like that cause they are extinct you know?)) he became a greedy and not nice kind of man. Regulurly he would beat me with his 9 inch weapon( a belt you sick peasants) and the assests. Often i felt like nothing but an asset. in 2010 he became an alcoholic which wasnt that uncommon in kerry at the time. He often booed the knee and i hate him with every inch of my life. He died in 2021 after eating a mcchicken sandwich meal as he choked on a piece of chicken

I am a good man in my own right, The words that I have been accused of saying were down to my fathers influence on me as a child but also I never said those words. The things I said were never meant to harm anyone. I am just posting this so people know me for me, since his passing I have sold his assests and used the money to invest in a local KFC down the road. I am now really rich and i will donate all my proceedings to the chrisMD fund. I know the VFL is ashamed of me and I just hope all of you can accept this apology. My wife has left me too so I hope ypu guys are happi

Kindest regards
    Decod(i didnt do it) x

1631461605486.png 1631461628063.pngRip Daddy <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.