New gen

• Thread starter Connorhibee04
  • Start date
  • Connorhibee04

Novice
    Reaction Score
    Hey I’ve seen that all leagues apart from spfl are moving to new gen, I was thinking of getting a new gen Xbox but I’ve not been paying attention and not sure what is the latest one out and the one everyone is getting could someone give me the name of it please? Thanks

Is the Xbox series s just as good as the x? And also is the s able to play in the English league and all the next gen leagues on this?
    Not really a tech guy so I am going to swiftly dodge the first question, but all leagues are now on next gen sir, so yes. :)

Series X: More Power, More Storage, also got disc drive

Graphically unless you have a 4k/60-120hz Monitor, or plan to buy one in the next year or 2, Its not beneficial realistically

Series S: No limitation, its next gen still, only difference is the lower Graphics Power at 1440p and less storage, whilst also being fully digital, which is not even standardised yet, its mostly still 1080p, as standard, but its the better option if your not fully arsed on graphics/dont have/plan to have the monitor/TV that takes advantage of the X

Also a question of cost, £250 + Realistically needing External HDD, or £450

• Flames
    Reactions: Joe8x
    Series X: More Power, More Storage, also got disc drive

Graphically unless you have a 4k/60-120hz Monitor, or plan to buy one in the next year or 2, Its not beneficial realistically

Series S: No limitation, its next gen still, only difference is the lower Graphics Power at 1440p and less storage, whilst also being fully digital, which is not even standardised yet, its mostly still 1080p, as standard, but its the better option if your not fully arsed on graphics/dont have/plan to have the monitor/TV that takes advantage of the X

Also a question of cost, £250 + Realistically needing External HDD, or £450
    @Connorhibee04 Meant to quote you, but ive @ you instead so you see this