*OPEN* - nicecactus World Series - €200 Prize! [18/08/20]

• Wanting information about FIFA 21 and even next-gen console switching? For all the info you need, click HERE.
  • VFL Season 18 Champions League - Inter Milan
  • VFL FIFA 16 TOTY Starting XI
  • VFL International Cap Award (50) - Rest of the World
  • VFL FIFA 17 TOTY Starting XI
  • VFL Season 22 Champions League - A.C. Milan

Aaron

The Undisputed Champ
VFL Administrator
VFL Premium Member
Team Management
VFL Avengers
Reaction Score
Trophy Points

Tournaments every 2 weeks! 0 Buy in, 200 Euro Prize!

World Series #1 Winner - Pure Calcio
World Series #2 Winner - No Case
World Series #3 Winner - FTW Legacy
World Series #4 Winner - FTW Legacy
World Series #5 Winner - New Kidz
World Series #6 Winner - FTW Legacy
World Series #7 Winner - Continental AFC
World Series #8 Winner - VFL Wolfsburg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron

The Undisputed Champ
VFL Administrator
VFL Premium Member
Team Management
VFL Avengers
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
nicecactus World Series Information & Rules

Conduct:

All players are expected to follow the rules of conduct whether it’s on the site or in game. We ask that during games all rules stated in the constitution are followed and fair play is conducted. While using the site we ask that all rules stated in the constitution are followed and no prejudice or harassment partakes on the site. Breaching of these rules and all other rules stated in the constitution can result in being charged with an offense.

Usernames and Registration:

All team captains/managers must be active users (manager or player) on either FVPA or VFL, other players on the team don’t necessarily have to be on either sites. Users HAVE to link their Xbox Gamertag / PSN ID to their Profile's and Site Name MUST match Their Xbox GT / PSN ID. We will check the user ID of every captain/manager and make sure he is active on either sites’ competitions. Failure to do so will result in a declined approval of user/team that want to participate. Team names on the G4G website must match your pro clubs team name on your console.

Gameplay Conduct:

• Holding the ball or wasting time voluntarily is not allowed under any circumstance. Players are expected to PLAY the full 90 minutes, not hold the ball and go for cheap wins/draws (rotating the ball and playing passes between defenders and the goalkeeper is NOT time wasting).

examples of time wasting:
- Going to the corner flag and trying to hold the ball physically there for more than 5 in-game minutes.
- Getting all 11 players around your own box and trying to keep the ball there for a long time to VOLUNTARILY waste time.

Game Setup:

The Nicecactus World Series start at 8:30pm UK time and will end around 10:35pm UK time. The gap between each game is MAXIMUM 10 minutes.

To begin a game, each team must make sure they are within these rules.

• Each player in the match lobby must be on the team’s roster.
• Each team needs to have at least the minimum of 8 players to start the game. Goalkeepers are NOT MANDATORY.
• Each team must have a player in the ANY position (This player can NOT be the goalkeeper).
• Each team's host needs to be a player with stable connection and the best connectivity to other players on the team. The host will be responsible for lag.
• All teams MUST respect the time of the match, they have a MAXIMUM of 5 minutes delay, if not, the team that isn’t ready after this period of time, will lose by default.
• This is an eliminatory tournament, if you lose, you’re OUT. If the match ends in a draw, you play ET then penalties to decide the tie.

If the game starts and you notice the other team is breaking a rule, you play the first half and quit , you report the score first and the issue with a video proof must be sent to administrators and wait for their response. If you see a rule being broken after HT, you stop the game and record said rule being broken, then must go through the report process.

Hosting:

• Each team must have a good host. Make sure your host is the best person on your team for connection.

Game Issues:

While playing clubs, there are different scenarios that can occur that can cause issues. Many of these issues have already been addressed previously in the Rule Book.

Connection issues *During Game*

If there becomes an issue during the game involving:
• Laggy Connection, Screen Skipping, Disconnection from the game, the following procedures should be taken.

If players are having laggy connection or screen skipping:

• Teams have the ability up until the 10th Minute Mark to back out of the game due to poor connectivity. Make sure the opposition Team Management is aware of the situation.

• Any goals scored will roll over to the restarted game, therefore make sure before you back out the ball is dead / away from danger. Use fair play as much as possible.

• You may restart the game up to 3 times. After 3 back outs and lag still persists, you must still play the game. Individual players cannot stop the games from taking place. The team must press on without player(s) complaining about laggy connection.

If players are disconnecting from the game:

• The same ‘laggy’ rule applies here. Teams have the ability up until the 10th Minute Mark to back out of the game.

• If a team's ANY lags out after the 10 minute mark, the game must still go on till the half time, and all have to quit and launch the second half with ANY again. If say the first half of the 1st match ended with 1-0 to team A, and the 1st half of the second match ended with 0-1 to team B, you play the second half of the second match with a golden goal rule, if there are no goals in the 2nd half of the 2nd match, the team that has scored 1st whether it’s in the 1st match or 2nd wins the tie.

Complaints/Reports:

When an infraction of a rule occurs during the course of game play, there are several ways that restitution can be made:

• When any pre-game rule is broken, make sure video or photo evidence is taken. Then proceed with backing out of the game & filing the complaint the CORRECT way and notify a member of league staff ASAP. Do not commence in arguments with the other team, doing so may result in your complaint becoming void.

• If any normal game play rule is broken make sure to proceed in returning the game play back to its' original state as quickly as possible. Make sure to make the restitution clear and obvious to avoid any confusion.

• In the event that a goal is scored due to a rule break: Finish the game. Record the infraction of the rule being broken and upload it to any web hosting site. Send the link to the League Administrators. A judgement will be made by the end of the day on the matter.

• If you believe a team to have violated a rule, game or conduct, you must go through the proper channels to report it. If no report is made, we cannot help you​

Last edited:

Aaron

The Undisputed Champ
VFL Administrator
VFL Premium Member
Team Management
VFL Avengers
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
How to Register for a Tournament

^ The lovely guys at nicecactus have set up a PowerPoint on how teams must register for the tournament ^

It is a little bit of work, but for no buy-in, and a 200 prize, it's a small ask.​

Last edited:
Reactions: yassingho197

Aaron

The Undisputed Champ
VFL Administrator
VFL Premium Member
Team Management
VFL Avengers
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Entry Form

Team Name -
Manager PSN -
Manager Discord -
"I have read the nicecactus tournament rules and understand them all." -
"I have followed the PowerPoint and I and my team have all registered for the tournament as instructed. I understand that if I have not, my team will not be able to play the tournament." -
"I understand that the tournament is on August 18th and starts at 20:15 UK Time" -

Last edited:
Reactions: petjerato

Aaron

The Undisputed Champ
VFL Administrator
VFL Premium Member
Team Management
VFL Avengers
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Please note that NiceCactus changed up their site. They now have their own and no longer have G4G. ***ALL*** managers will need to follow the new instruction guide and set everything up. It is easier, simpler, and bug free.

Last edited:
  • VFL Junior Management Award
  • VFL Season 41 PS4 Serie B Title - Torino

rayan5669

Sometimes you win. Sometimes you learn.
PS4 England Admin
Team Management
VFL PS4 Hertha Berlin
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Insurgents
Manager PSN - rayan5669
Manager Discord - rayan5669#4110
"I have read the nicecactus tournament rules and understand them all." - Yes
"I have followed the PowerPoint and I and my team have all registered for the tournament as instructed. I understand that if I have not, my team will not be able to play the tournament." - Yes
"I understand that the tournament is on August 18th and starts at 20:15 UK Time" - Yes

Reactions: Joenaldinho

Dado_EG

VFL Waterboy
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - VFL Egypt
Manager PSN - Dado_EG
Manager Discord - Dado#1712
"I have followed the PowerPoint and I and my team have all registered for the tournament as instructed. I understand that if I have not, my team will not be able to play the tournament." - Yes
"I understand that the tournament is on August 18th and starts at 20:15 UK Time" - Yes

Reactions: Joenaldinho
  • VFL Season 37 PS4 Coppa Italia - Inter Milan
  • VFL Season 43 PS4 Bundesliga 2 Title - SC Freiburg
  • VFL Season 44 PS4 Nations League - Portugal

iBasta99

VFL Waterboy
VFL PS4 A.C. Pisa
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - VFL Portugal
Manager PSN - iBasta99
Manager Discord - Ric#4632