• Aaron

VFL Site Owner
    VFL Administrator
    VFL Premium Member
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    fifa-23-logo-white.png

Evening pals :)

Following your feedback on that poll last week, we as an admin team met and discussed our possible roadmap for FIFA 23. With the results being so skewed towards Option #1, we're going to absolutely try our best to deliver you a season before the World Cup. I am a little bit skeptical because the 10 hour glitch has now been patched, so it means the season will start exactly 4 weeks after the game is out. That means 4 weeks to get your pro up, but also assemble a team. It may be a little bit risky, but that's why we're doing this check here today.

Below are all the key details you will need for the season, you will need to see this if you wish to manage in Season 53.

FIFA 23 General Release Date
    - Friday 30th of September

Season 53 Opening Game of the Season - Friday 4th of November

Season 53 Final League Game of the Season - Sunday 20th of November

3 weekends, 3 days a week, 2 games each day.

After this, the real life World Cup will be on, and we'd then begin Season 54 in January after Christmas and New Years. However, if we do not see significant replies to the management application, then we will proceed with our Plan B. Some users have expressed concerns about this season purely because of the 4 weeks to get the pro up and build, but like I said, we're going to try and you need to show us its what you want. It's all well and good voting on a poll, it means fuck all if only like 40 of you want to manage.

So... what now?

Simply put, if you want to manage, and can meet the requirements of management in that 16 day season, you need to click the link below, and fill it out.

CLICK HERE

Even if you don't want to manage, spam this around chats and everywhere that may not know about this thread. Like I said, we'll need to push together to get maximum eyes on this. We'll be posting this on Twitter once a day, and in the discord once a day for the next 7-10 days to collect as many entrants as possible.

After that, we'll evaluate and then hand out teams. Any questions, please ask below :)

iF Antony

Team Management
    VFL XB Celta Vigo
    Reaction Score
    I would like to manage next season please. Discord iF Dybala#6964

Last edited:

MAD Sting5534

Team Management
    VFL XB Grimsby Town
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    Good day i would like to manage a team next season in english leauge two if grimsby town if its available it would be my dream team and club

H72W

Team Management
    VFL XB FC Metz
    Reaction Score
    i would like to manage next season

discord : H72W#2102

Ziatti 7

One of a few gifted
    OVFM Admin
    VFL Premium Member
    Team Management
    VFL XB Brighton Hove Albion
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    Melons. Melons everywhere,

Valid ish question though,

At which point do the management get team picks what not?

Aaron

VFL Site Owner
    VFL Administrator
    VFL Premium Member
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    Melons. Melons everywhere,

Valid ish question though,

At which point do the management get team picks what not?
    We're going to let the forms build for roughly a week (as of originally posting this thread), evaluate the numbers and our expectations and then release some information regarding that if we've hit our baseline number.

• Fist
    Reactions: Ziatti 7