(Please read ) wanting to be known for my real self and appolgsing to all (clearing my name and apologising

• Thread starter KaBinHo x
  • Start date
  • KaBinHo x

Getting Serious
    Reaction Score
    Please read this I would really appreciate it Hi tezinho x here I'm writing this as an apology and because I want people to know me for me

Please read this i would really appreciate it as I want to be known as myself from now on not someone I'm not I'm not asking for sympathy or mates and I'm sure some people will laugh and not think I'm serious but I genuinely I'm serious and it tears me up to think I ruined relations an matws with people cause if my actions so I want to show people who I really am so this is a post apologising to those I've played with and saying I'm going to be my real life self not some fassard

I am being myself in real life on Xbox which is humble which is respectful and caring and I haven't been myself for a long time maybe year's I wasn't brought up in a social setting a lot and didn't get the chance in life for that so the main go-to for learning of people was Xbox so I genuinely thought it was right to say if someone was bad u say there bad and when some teams bad you say there bad and then to say there not playing cause there bad etc that ain't me is never say that at all I care about peoples feelings and them words would never utter out of my mouth

so I apologise to everyone for the unacceptable behaviour and as for the cockiness I portrayed I also learnt that of others to thinking it was normal to say I'm the best this and I'm the best that won this won that and said it because I feel if I didn't say top cam or top.player etc I get like I wouldn't get into any top teams when in reality in real life is never do that at all I'm extremely humble and don't take anything for granted and I appreciate every opportunity I get in life and anything I receive in life so I'm sick of not being my self so I'm being my self my real life self the humble one the caring respectful own not some fasard that ain't me as all it's for me too is without mates and people think I'm this had person and rightfully so they should think that with how I was but I want propel to know me an give me the chance to show then the real me an see me for who I really am

I would rather be my real self on xbox and not play for the best teams if getting into the best teams means I have to be cocky as cocky ain't me I'm being myself and whoever I play with will take me under there wing and if I'm good enough will ply with me if not I will go away and work harder to become better and then try again thanks to everyone that has read this it is immensely appreciated not asking for sympathy vote or owt like that I just want to be known as myself on Xbox not someone else completely understand if people don't want to acept this apology and let me under there win again giving me a chance to prove who I really am as I was wrong in my actions very wrong and if people don't want to play with me again or talk I fully respect that and understand that.

I just want to know he given the opportunity to show who I really am and for people to take me as I am not know me for what I was before which was a hazard as what I was before isn't the real me so I hope I can clear it name and be part of this wonderful platform without having to worry about people thinking bad of me as I wst to be known as my self my real self

• cwl
    • Inject
    Reactions: Viz and Cads
    you're forgiven
    if this is sincere thankyou I appreciate it a lot just want to be known as myself that’s all not asking for sympathy or friends out of it if that happens than so be it but the main thing was just wanted to represent my self as the real me

Please read this I would really appreciate it Hi tezinho x here I'm writing this as an apology and because I want people to know me for me

Please read this i would really appreciate it as I want to be known as myself from now on not someone I'm not I'm not asking for sympathy or mates and I'm sure some people will laugh and not think I'm serious but I genuinely I'm serious and it tears me up to think I ruined relations an matws with people cause if my actions so I want to show people who I really am so this is a post apologising to those I've played with and saying I'm going to be my real life self not some fassard

I am being myself in real life on Xbox which is humble which is respectful and caring and I haven't been myself for a long time maybe year's I wasn't brought up in a social setting a lot and didn't get the chance in life for that so the main go-to for learning of people was Xbox so I genuinely thought it was right to say if someone was bad u say there bad and when some teams bad you say there bad and then to say there not playing cause there bad etc that ain't me is never say that at all I care about peoples feelings and them words would never utter out of my mouth

so I apologise to everyone for the unacceptable behaviour and as for the cockiness I portrayed I also learnt that of others to thinking it was normal to say I'm the best this and I'm the best that won this won that and said it because I feel if I didn't say top cam or top.player etc I get like I wouldn't get into any top teams when in reality in real life is never do that at all I'm extremely humble and don't take anything for granted and I appreciate every opportunity I get in life and anything I receive in life so I'm sick of not being my self so I'm being my self my real life self the humble one the caring respectful own not some fasard that ain't me as all it's for me too is without mates and people think I'm this had person and rightfully so they should think that with how I was but I want propel to know me an give me the chance to show then the real me an see me for who I really am

I would rather be my real self on xbox and not play for the best teams if getting into the best teams means I have to be cocky as cocky ain't me I'm being myself and whoever I play with will take me under there wing and if I'm good enough will ply with me if not I will go away and work harder to become better and then try again thanks to everyone that has read this it is immensely appreciated not asking for sympathy vote or owt like that I just want to be known as myself on Xbox not someone else completely understand if people don't want to acept this apology and let me under there win again giving me a chance to prove who I really am as I was wrong in my actions very wrong and if people don't want to play with me again or talk I fully respect that and understand that.

I just want to know he given the opportunity to show who I really am and for people to take me as I am not know me for what I was before which was a hazard as what I was before isn't the real me so I hope I can clear it name and be part of this wonderful platform without having to worry about people thinking bad of me as I wst to be known as my self my real self
    JNLJcNiOh00MSfXr.jpg