• Start date

Barney2goose

Ha! You 'fraid To Get Wet?
    England LT Admin
    Retirement
    VFL Power10 Team
    Lower Tier Ban
    Reaction Score
    After over four years running P10, I am still running Xbox P10 but not PS.
    The new points system is below :)
    c99f1b694c618ddea79bc3f86db12271.png

League One and League Two have point adjustments due to their dominance in P10 the last few seasons. 97% for L1 and 94% for L2.
    The Final Standings are adjusted by games played to give players from every league a fair chance of getting into P10.

Staff Breakdown
    Xbox Higher Tier

@Kevin Hampl x
    @Mi Nans Dead

Xbox Lower Tier
    @Barney2goose
    @Shearsmith96

Others
    @Asadd 6

The Old Guard
    @Belasic19

Last edited:
    Updated everything, hoping to have a system in place for this weekends stats, but it will require effort from players & managers.

How does the Passing % work score wise been trying to work it out with the first week standings and can't for the life of me get it?

PS4 not have P10 anymore?
    Ps4 side are slacking
    Basically what's happened is that the only somewhat way to filter stats by position is only accessable for actual admins, so at the moment I believe it's only me and @Barney2goose who can actually do it and it would simply be too much work to do the weekly standings on both consoles every week. I can guarantee that either way, there will be atleast a final standing on PS4 and hopefully this issue with lack of stats accessability gets fixed atleast by next season.

Basically what's happened is that the only somewhat way to filter stats by position is only accessable for actual admins, so at the moment I believe it's only me and @Barney2goose who can actually do it and it would simply be too much work to do the weekly standings on both consoles every week. I can guarantee that either way, there will be atleast a final standing on PS4 and hopefully this issue with lack of stats accessability gets fixed atleast by next season.
    Unbelievable. Favouritising Xbox. Jokes all good mate that’s fair enough. The end of season P10 is all that matters anyways