Season 47 P10 Information

• Thread starter Barney2goose
  • Start date
  • After a relatively successful first season running P10, I am back to run both Xbox and PS4(lucky me :D)
    I will be using the same point system for both Xbox and PS4(Image below)
    789ab484af4c2876e9532fa2a2502017.png

The Final Standings are adjusted by games played to give players from every league a fair chance of getting into P10.

Staff Breakdown
    Xbox Higher Tier

@Kevin Hampl x
    Xbox Lower Tier
    @Barney2goose
    PS4 Higher Tier
    BPL: @SuperMan EU
    Serie A: @George I 2
    Bundesliga: @VAN DER SAR 24
    Liga Santander: @ProRage419
    PS4 Lower Tier
    Champ: @Pompeii I 1 I
    League One: @KingNesta13
    Serie B: @Frontic
    Bundesliga 2: @Jamie I 21
    La Liga 1|2|3: @Alisson1 x
    GFX

The Old Guard
    @Belasic19
    how do stats go for wide midfielders

Updated staff list, also we are putting the Scottish league into LT P10 for this season(probably will switch it for next season) :)

Updated staff list, also we are putting the Scottish league into LT P10 for this season(probably will switch it for next season) :)
    I think you should change the tackling for ANd as if they count as wide midfielders then I think it should be 1 for tackle and interception and they should also be able to get Clean sheets

I think you should change the tackling for ANd as if they count as wide midfielders then I think it should be 1 for tackle and interception and they should also be able to get Clean sheets
    I can't control CS for CM/WM that's a VFL thing. Not giving more points for Ints/Tackles, had it a previous season and there were 7+ CMs/WMs in each tier so it was too much.

Last edited: