Season 47 P10 Information

• Thread starter Barney2goose
  • Start date
  • The issue is we was told that it’d be out just for the end of season results due to the circumstances. We had no issue with that, well I didn’t personally, but then weeks after we still have nothing and not even a post addressing why? If it’s not a priority coz it’s run by Xbox lads that’s fair enough aswell but then again, just say it. Get me involved then sam, I’m here for the PS4 side, not happy with people addressing PS4 as a whole after like 3 people complained either, that’s just twatty.
    If people really wanted it they should've messaged barney last season, i had so many complaints that there was no P10 on PS4 that I've forced myself to come back to help him this season, i ran P10 by myself for a season on PS4, its awful, and i address PS4 as a whole because it's the majority that act like mongs and therefore have the same thoughts, whether they choose to voice them is a different matter, there's no excuse now that an XBOX person is saying this, I played PS4 for 18 seasons, i know exactly what it's about, no one wanted to help, so nothing came out.

If people really wanted it they should've messaged barney last season, i had so many complaints that there was no P10 on PS4 that I've forced myself to come back to help him this season, i ran P10 by myself for a season on PS4, its awful, and i address PS4 as a whole because it's the majority that act like mongs and therefore have the same thoughts, whether they choose to voice them is a different matter, there's no excuse now that an XBOX person is saying this, I played PS4 for 18 seasons, i know exactly what it's about, no one wanted to help, so nothing came out.
    I did message Barney last season

I did message Barney, he told me we’d have the end of season results but not weekly as it was too much to do, which I’ve stated that’s fair enough, I have no issue with that at all. But then they never got done anyways? I’m not bothered about last seasons results now anyways, but if it needs someone on PS4 to prioritise PS4 for the seasons to come so P10 is still an achievement for the ones that finish in it then hmu and get me involved. I’ve offered to help so get back to me if you need another set of hands.

Well im happy to be helping out on the Xbox side of things, taking some of the workload of Barney2goose and as ive found out it can be quite time consuming but i dont mind end of the day.

Reactions: Barney2goose
    Well im happy to be helping out on the Xbox side of things, taking some of the workload of Barney2goose and as ive found out it can be quite time consuming but i dont mind end of the day.

Do you take bribes?

Nope and its people like you that take everything for granted, just helping out for the best of the site

Woah, thought it was a harmless joke. Wasn't my intention to get you annoyed like that. Never expected to be branded with the 'people like you' statement, I guess prejudice never truly disappears.

Reactions: Superrrr x
    I agree xbox is favoured as has more leagues and also more stuff..but for power 10 instead off kicking off why not our own ps4 users do power 10 do it Ower self

Reactions: Ignxte2K
    I agree xbox is favoured as has more leagues and also more stuff..but for power 10 instead off kicking off why not our own ps4 users do power 10 do it Ower self
    you can try but it not that easy pal :) when there was LR it was easier but now its a lot harder