Stat Recording.

• Thread starter Messiah
  • Start date
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Messiah

Leader of The Bruh & Friends
    Reaction Score
    After the game concludes, you can pause it, go to player performance, and then flick through the screens like below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLXFdrOD3XQ

Obviously you can match the position to your lineup since in the video we had 3 CAMS in a 4-1-2-1-2. When writing out the stats, you can pause the video to get each persons stats. I uploaded this to youtube to embed it in the thread but I found there are two methods to get your recorded video.

1. Go to my clips and watch it that way.
    After you say "Xbox Record That" (Or record it in any way) It comes up with a notification (for the ones that haven't taken them off) of game clip recorded
    Hold the middle button and it will take you to a part and you can play the clips instantly. For the ones that have taken notifications off I am sure it will be in the notification tab in the top left of the home screen.

2. Go to www.xboxclips.com, type in your GT in the top right, and watch the clip back to get the stats.

Either you have the new preview system and you can hit guide twice, then record it, or say "Xbox, record that". If you do not own a kinect or have the preview update, then someone on your team will have to do it for you and method two will be the way you record stats.

This isn't the only way to record, since some managers will record with their phone, and that's fine, this is just the easiest way for everyone as a whole.

Reactions: crawws
    Status
    Not open for further replies.