Suggestion Box

• Thread starter Cass 38
  • Start date
  • Sunday league

the VFL Sunday League would be another great aspect to look at on fifa.

My proposal is (yes yess.. dragons den) that every sunday morning, at 10 and 11am, you play matches, just as you would if you were in a normal league. Curing your hangovers.. slightly.

Benefits

- Give those who didnt get a chance to play, gametime
    - Relaxing gameplay after those killer night outs, or your a Man United Supporter.
    - Showing off your talent under less pressure.
    - great way to meet the community

There are many to mention, but I thought those would be key.

the league would be made up of 20 , eleven man squads, who will face each other early mornings, the rules play a key part to the 'fun' of the Sunday league.

Rules

- Maximum of 3 players from the same team on one team, so you meet new people.
    - Standard VFL Time rules (5 mins needed etc.)
    - Custom Kits + Badges.
    - Thought this might be interesting ; One star Stadiums and below.

If this Idea ever gets noted, or further pursued, easily could add more rules, detail etc

Thanks,

Izzo

Sunday league

My proposal is (yes yess.. dragons den) that every sunday morning, at 10 and 11am, you play matches, just as you would if you were in a normal league. Curing your hangovers.. slightly.

Benefits

- Relaxing gameplay after those killer night outs, or your a Man United Supporter.

the league would be made up of 20 , eleven man squads, who will face each other early mornings, the rules play a key part to the 'fun' of the Sunday league.

Rules

- Custom Kits + Badges.

If this Idea ever gets noted, or further pursued, easily could add more rules, detail etc

Thanks,

Izzo
    I like your passion in regards to how you've thought this out, but Sunday mornings? You're lucky if I'm out of bed on Sunday before 12 :D

Reactions: Rockerr 27 and Izzo
    I like your passion in regards to how you've thought this out, but Sunday mornings? You're lucky if I'm out of bed on Sunday before 12 :D

That was my only problem with this! But as you know there are many of those who, miss out on games, or there manager hates them or, they just want to play! Of course in consideration to those who get smashed the night before, yeh, they may not be able to play these games.

There are many youngers in the VFL Community and would hopefully enjoy this.

Bringing this up, this could be great for those who cant play most nights, (rotational players) who could get some gametime in the Sunday League!

Lastly, this could be a great way for free agents to get some 11 man experience, or new people in general. Could also pick up some new players as many could like this idea.

;)

English essays got me here lads ^ treating it like an 50 mark question ;)
    What I can say to you Izzo, is that we have something in the pipeline for 2017 that will offer you guys more opportunity to play than normal.

Just got to bare with us and see what we pull out :)

Sunday league

Benefits

Rules

- Custom Kits + Badges.

Thanks,

Izzo

Great idea mate, its like the Late Night League, gives people who can't turn up to late night and regular a chance to play VFL which is the best thing.
    However I think at first 20 teams is a bit of a stretch. I know a lot of people on the site who won't wake up until something like 2 o'clock in the day and people are at IRL football matches plus Sunday League players couldn't make it. Great idea though, good luck if you ever try to pull it off! :D

Reactions: Yeezus
    Great idea mate, its like the Late Night League, gives people who can't turn up to late night and regular a chance to play VFL which is the best thing.
    However I think at first 20 teams is a bit of a stretch. I know a lot of people on the site who won't wake up until something like 2 o'clock in the day and people are at IRL football matches plus Sunday League players couldn't make it. Great idea though, good luck if you ever try to pull it off! :D

Agree with the 20 teams at first, but over time. True that some play sunday league in real life! But it could become something great for VFL, but as gringo says, wait till 2017 :)

Reactions: Rockerr 27
    A league TOTS tournament, during the mid season breaks? So the Premier Leagues' Team of the Season players would take on the Bundesliga ,Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1 TOTS players, in a group knockout style competition.

Could potentially also have two competitions; one for Higher Tier TOTS, and one for Lower Tier TOTS.

Rules could be that you have to use the champions kit of your division, and also must use whichever formation your TOTS lines up in.

A league TOTS tournament, during the mid season breaks? So the Premier Leagues' Team of the Season players would take on the Bundesliga ,Serie A, La Liga and Ligue 1 TOTS players, in a group knockout style competition.

Could potentially also have two competitions; one for Higher Tier TOTS, and one for Lower Tier TOTS.

Rules could be that you have to use the champions kit of your division, and also must use whichever formation your TOTS lines up in.
    What if everyone are not available at the same time?

Reactions: Aaron
    Maybe just a section dedicated for special events instead of them getting buried in general discussion. I do know they can be pinned, I think it would be more organised and easy for people to find.

Key Passes

Great introduction- but can you just halve the reward for a key pass? At present it's 1 pt for every 2, for some players it's missing lots of KP. I had 1 guy turn in a kp for 6 matches straight= 0pts, another did 2 in a game= 1pt.

Allow managers to delete posts on their trailing threads. You go through the pain of making a decent looking thread with a simple app at the bottom and yet people still post "can I trial". It would be much better as the admins have the power on their threads and it keeps threads looking nice and tidy.

Reactions: NabyyLad
    Fix the password reset link, i cant get on my original account as when i request reset it says this page is unavailable.

Hockey Pens - Would do it, but the smaller more unfamiliar teams would absolutely get lost in it all, there would be no point because too many mistakes would happen.

Specific Free Agent Sections - As you've said, it just wouldnt work due to people being flexible and being able to play multiple positions.

MOTS award - Difficult to do because what the admins deem "worthy" as MOTS may anger the community. For example, a majority would lose their shit if a guy who won the double lost it compared to a guy that kept a really bad team out of relegation. Just too much subjectivity.

Other Games section - 100% doable, will add it to my list for the next forum update :)
    nice one just realised you made this change about the other games section ( haven't been on the site in a while :eek:ops: ) Nice to know your voice is being heard :D

Reactions: Aaron