I LJC I

Midfield Maestro
VFL Premium Member
TW Access
VFL XB Greuther Fürth
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
In real life LT England you get a runners up trophy for 2nd place

The original Sky Bet EFL Champions trophies stand 55cms high and are silver plated with three gold plated handles. The runners up receive a two handled trophy, 40cms high, in silver plate with gold handles. The Sky Bet Play-Off Final trophies are to the same design as the Sky Bet EFL League Champions trophies, except they are silver plated only and stand 45cms high.

Reactions: Ombwe and Azzadinho

ADJ 96

XB England HT Admin
VFL Premium Member
Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB Portsmouth
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Club World Cup (I know we only have European teams but for S50 and maybe every 5 seasons after that) something truly special that very few players will ever win.
Would love to see all HT teams invited, into a Swiss style tournament (would gladly run the fixtures). Going into a knockout R16, each over 2 legs with a final occurring on its own day after the season has finished.
It would become the one dream trophy of every player and harder to achieve than anything else on site!

Aaron Baker

VFL Site Owner
VFL Administrator
VFL Premium Member
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Club World Cup (I know we only have European teams but for S50 and maybe every 5 seasons after that) something truly special that very few players will ever win.
Would love to see all HT teams invited, into a Swiss style tournament (would gladly run the fixtures). Going into a knockout R16, each over 2 legs with a final occurring on its own day after the season has finished.
It would become the one dream trophy of every player and harder to achieve than anything else on site!
Only difficulty with this is GW. You'd have people going into the CWC who really shouldnt be there.