• Start date

Cass 38

VFL Real Madrid
    Reaction Score
    VFL Suggestion Box

095638_80d08c4ef94626d50da96c6764b36e86.png

Want to see something in particular in VFL ? Post here

Last edited by a moderator:
    VIP? Like pay 3 to 5 pounds a month or every 2 months, get colored user name, VIP user bar etc etc.
    I know some of my team would pay this as they have said. It would help you pay for the site and make the site improve in the long run.

I don't think VIPs would need a forum, nothing really to discuss In there that couldn't be discussed in normal forums, like Corbin said coloured names/VIP user bars would actually be quite cool ;D definitely something I'd consider paying a few pound a month for

MessiahBrowny said:
    I would donate if it helped the site out
    Would like to see @mention added if it was possible.
    They are bringing in VIP, witch we cost not much a month but all the money will go towards the running of the site and improving it . I think it coming out this week some when :)

IconicPunisher9 said:
    I would like the season to run longer ie: play each other twice...same as actual premier league....

Bad idea, It will get boring, and the only teams really having any enthusiasm to play would be Title challengers and maybe 5 teams at the bottom. The other 10+ teams will have nothing to play for and it will definitely conclude to a ton managers stepping down.

Reactions: Crossland JA
    IconicPunisher9 said:
    I would like the season to run longer ie: play each other twice...same as actual premier league....

Tried it once before, wouldn't work, people get bored, and 7 weeks a season is just too long in my opinion.... I wouldnt want to add adittional days to the game days either before you ask about that, because a majority of people are:

A - Currently happy with days and times
    B - Have other stuff they're committed to on different days.
    C - Sceptical about having to play 38 games.

Like I said, it would be something I'd love to work, but I could never see it happening :(

It's only a suggestion but cdm's get defensive clean sheets, I think the Cm's should also be given one? I know they don't do as much as a CDM maybe does defensively but I'd expect my CM to defend as well as attack, let's be honest cm doesn't really get many points anyway unless they bag an assist, just wanted your guys thoughts :)

Reactions: BowenArrow_8