Suggestion Box

• Thread starter Cass 38
  • Start date
  • Can we get trophy points / some kind of permanent record of ToTs rewards ? Right now it’s quite hidden away would help it feel more of a badge of honour like an international is but also help with finding players with them having a log of there tots trophy (do first team and bench and position if possible)

Can we get trophy points / some kind of permanent record of ToTs rewards ? Right now it’s quite hidden away would help it feel more of a badge of honour like an international is but also help with finding players with them having a log of there tots trophy (do first team and bench and position if possible)
    There's too many people to give it to. Imagine going back to season 1 and going to season 45 onwards, there's been 7-10 (i think) TOTS for every season, so that's;
    7 TOTS = 126 players
    8 TOTS = 144 players
    9 TOTS = 162 players
    10 TOTS = 180 players

So that's per season right? Imagine doing it from Season 1 to Season 45.

There's too many people to give it to. Imagine going back to season 1 and going to season 45 onwards, there's been 7-10 (i think) TOTS for every season, so that's;
    7 TOTS = 126 players
    8 TOTS = 144 players
    9 TOTS = 162 players
    10 TOTS = 180 players

So that's per season right? Imagine doing it from Season 1 to Season 45.
    Do it just going forward then it’ll improve things going forward with less work, just think there’s going to be better ways of celebrating the best players on the site than the forum post that’s get lost every year by time there all in.

Do it just going forward then it’ll improve things going forward with less work, just think there’s going to be better ways of celebrating the best players on the site than the forum post that’s get lost every year by time there all in.
    That just wouldn't be fair for those who have got TOTS previously?

• Clown
    Reactions: ertac781
    That just wouldn't be fair for those who have got TOTS previously?
    It adds functionality to the site, it’s not perfect but sayinf from x season you get something that stays on your profile for a tots I hardly think someone who had one on fifa 16 would cry they don’t have it. Likewise it wouldn’t mean as much as recent ones

It adds functionality to the site, it’s not perfect but sayinf from x season you get something that stays on your profile for a tots I hardly think someone who had one on fifa 16 would cry they don’t have it. Likewise it wouldn’t mean as much as recent ones
    Ok, so then what would happen if in 5 years time etc the ones now wouldnt mean as much as in 5 years time. It probably wouldnt work. If you want trophy points win the leagues and cups.

If this was the case where tots were added then what about totw and power 10s? You get tots/totw cards and a paragraph in the tots thread and for power 10 if you win that you get a nice sig.

Reactions: Abbott
    Might be hard to implement (and could already exist), but red card review.

The foul logic in FIFA is always fucked. And sometimes, receiving two bookings can seem harsh. Obviously many people will want their case reviewed. So to relieve the burden of admins who are tasked with reviewing these situations, maybe you could make it so that only people who are sent off with two cautions may have their cases reviewed. Straight reds can remain what they are because they're mostly accurate (when they happen).

Might be hard to implement (and could already exist), but red card review.

The foul logic in FIFA is always fucked. And sometimes, receiving two bookings can seem harsh. Obviously many people will want their case reviewed. So to relieve the burden of admins who are tasked with reviewing these situations, maybe you could make it so that only people who are sent off with two cautions may have their cases reviewed. Straight reds can remain what they are because they're mostly accurate (when they happen).
    Been a thing for about a year man :D

VFL_VAR on Twitter I'm pretty sure.

Maybe try and introduce the new UEFA Europa Conference League? and I think they abolished the Coupe de la Ligue now as well
    Conf league is planned for next year.

CDL has been gone since start of this FIFA :)

Reactions: Ljonesy 23
    Club World Cup (I know we only have European teams but for S50 and maybe every 5 seasons after that) something truly special that very few players will ever win.
    Would love to see all HT teams invited, into a Swiss style tournament (would gladly run the fixtures). Going into a knockout R16, each over 2 legs with a final occurring on its own day after the season has finished.
    It would become the one dream trophy of every player and harder to achieve than anything else on site!

Club World Cup (I know we only have European teams but for S50 and maybe every 5 seasons after that) something truly special that very few players will ever win.
    Would love to see all HT teams invited, into a Swiss style tournament (would gladly run the fixtures). Going into a knockout R16, each over 2 legs with a final occurring on its own day after the season has finished.
    It would become the one dream trophy of every player and harder to achieve than anything else on site!
    Only difficulty with this is GW. You'd have people going into the CWC who really shouldnt be there.