Suggestion Box

• Thread starter Cass 38
  • Start date
  • Need to extend the seasons as we are waiting months for each one just for it to last a few weeks and is getting very tedious. If you don’t want to put on more league games then just get rid of Fridays fixtures and play them on another gameweek. Pointless waiting months for something only for it to last such a small period of time

• Clown
    Reactions: DS10 x and Abbott
    Need to extend the seasons as we are waiting months for each one just for it to last a few weeks and is getting very tedious. If you don’t want to put on more league games then just get rid of Fridays fixtures and play them on another gameweek. Pointless waiting months for something only for it to last such a small period of time
    Since you joined the site in March we had s48 which had euros so we accommodated this so people could watch it hence through the season as we did not expect people to play VFL when some nations was playing.

Season 49 is the new fifa season so with this we usually give people around a month to 1 and a half months to get peoples pros up before the season starts hence for the long break between s48-s49.

Reasoning behind the break between s49-s50 is so everyone can enjoy christmas and new year, then give the usual 1 months break that VFL does in a pre season so everyone can start to build their teams etc ready for S50.

As of S50 it will be a 3 week league schedule rather than 4 weeks, so with this in place we are allowed to put on another season in Fifa 22.

All the info you need for season 50 is here in the link provided.

Need to extend the seasons as we are waiting months for each one just for it to last a few weeks and is getting very tedious. If you don’t want to put on more league games then just get rid of Fridays fixtures and play them on another gameweek. Pointless waiting months for something only for it to last such a small period of time
    No thank you.

Surprisingly, people don't want to recruit, trial, and do all that time-consuming stuff during their Christmas dinner, hence the gap.

People will not be trialling and doing all the management stuff properly until the New Year.

Reality is, people will start trialling and playing properly again from around the 3rd of January. From there, its your usual 4-5 week gap of pre-season for managers to build their teams. If its "pointless", simply put, don't play it. The site's schedule is not based around you because you want to show up and play. There needs to be gaps, especially around this time of year.

Between January 1st, and August 1st, there's going to be another 4 seasons. Works to the pattern of one month on, one month off (for pre-season).

Reactions: Waddy and Abbott
    Not sure if this is correct but if you win champions league then you can play lower tier next season, however if you win league 1 you get lower tier banned. Is there a possibility that cup competition wins result in lower tier bans to ensure fairness? Just a suggestion may be wrong on champs league situation.

Not sure if this is correct but if you win champions league then you can play lower tier next season, however if you win league 1 you get lower tier banned. Is there a possibility that cup competition wins result in lower tier bans to ensure fairness? Just a suggestion may be wrong on champs league situation.
    I like this, and can agree with the sentiment of this. I think it's a more than fair request to suspend people who win the CL from going low.

Do you have any ideas for us in regards to EL and ECL? I only ask because obviously LT teams can get EL or ECL through domestic cup wins. So far, I can only see us doing it for UCL winners.

Reactions: Jrnks
    I like this, and can agree with the sentiment of this. I think it's a more than fair request to suspend people who win the CL from going low.

Do you have any ideas for us in regards to EL and ECL? I only ask because obviously LT teams can get EL or ECL through domestic cup wins. So far, I can only see us doing it for UCL winners.
    Ye tricky one with the other competitions but definitely see the UCL winners as a good stepping stone.

Reactions: Aaron