The NiceCactus World Series - Super Cup #1 Registration - Monday 25th of October 2021

Scvttish

Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB Middlesbrough
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Redemption
Gamertag of Manager - Scvttish
Discord of Manager - Scvttish#8373
"I understand and have read all of the event information, and therefore confirm my attendance for October 25th... I also understand that if I submit this, and then pull out, me, my team, and any confirmed players will be disallowed from competing in this event, but also event #2" - Yes

Ridgeinho x

VFL XB Celta Vigo
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
eam Name - Perfection
Gamertag of Manager - Ridgeinho x
Discord of Manager - Ridgeinho x#3606
"I understand and have read all of the event information, and therefore confirm my attendance for October 25th... I also understand that if I submit this, and then pull out, me, my team, and any confirmed players will be disallowed from competing in this event, but also event #2" - Yes

JHutchh

VFL XB Bayer 04
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Power
Gamertag of Manager - JHutchh
Discord of Manager - Hutch#0262

CConzey

Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB RB Leipzig
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Revival
Gamertag of Manager - Subtle Flex
Discord of Manager - Subtle Flex#8786

IshamzyI7I

VFL XB Amiens SC
Reaction Score
Team Name - Pashun
Gamertag of Manager - I SHAMZY I7i
Discord of Manager -Shamzalinioo#6355

Rahilz

Novice
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Valour
Gamertag of Manager - Rahilz
Discord of Manager - Rahil #6675

Fraudy Fluffy

Fraud King
XB French Admin
VFL XB Hertha Berlin
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Fraudulent
Gamertag of Manager - FraudyFluffy
Discord of Manager - fluffy #0898
"I understand and have read all of the event information, and therefore confirm my attendance for October 25th... I also understand that if I submit this, and then pull out, me, my team, and any confirmed players will be disallowed from competing in this event, but also event #2" - Yes/

Pogs

Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB Crystal Palace
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Enigma
Gamertag of Manager - Pogs x
Discord of Manager - Pogs#6953

Reborn Brvte

Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB FC Lorient
Reaction Score
Team Name - Vinsky FC
Gamertag of Manager - Reborn Brvte
Discord of Manager - Reborn Brvte#4417

Whack It Bruv

Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB Cardiff City
Management Ban
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Team Simple
Gamertag of Manager - Whack It Bruv
Discord of Manager - Whack It Bruv#0809
"I understand and have read all of the event information, and therefore confirm my attendance for October 25th... I also understand that if I submit this, and then pull out, me, my team, and any confirmed players will be disallowed from competing in this event, but also event #2" - Yes/

ASG Guyguy

VFL XB AS Monaco
Reaction Score
Team Name - AS Garuda
Gamertag of Manager - ASG Guyguy
Discord of Manager - ASG Guyguy#2075

I xryann i

Newcomer
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Devilish
Gamertag of Manager - I xRyann I
Discord of Manager - I xRyann I#7086

Tvmori

VFL XB Real Betis
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Decisive
Gamertag of Manager - Tvmori / Fletch14 x
Discord of Manager - got ours
"I understand and have read all of the event information, and therefore confirm my attendance for October 25th... I also understand that if I submit this, and then pull out, me, my team, and any confirmed players will be disallowed from competing in this event, but also event #2" - Yes/No Yes

eS SynysteR

Newcomer
Reaction Score
Team Name - Electium eS
Gamertag of Manager - eS SynysteR
Discord of Manager - eS SynysteR#4027

NoX Rafa

Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB Manchester City
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - ProGen
Gamertag of Manager - NoX Rafa
Discord of Manager - Rafinha#7576

Class Doyle

Novice
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - Class
Gamertag of Manager - Class Doyle
Discord of Manager - Doyle#4035

CJHyde

Team Management
TW Access
VFL XB FC Bayern
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Team Name - La Berri
Gamertag of Manager - CJHyde
Discord of Manager - CJHyde_#1142

Skinny96x

Oldie
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
How to Enter Your Team:

Team Name - Voodoo
Gamertag of Manager - Skinny96x
Discord of Manager - Skinny#7315

NoX Larsson

Newcomer
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Nom de l'équipe - OLG ZARAKI
Gamertag de Manager - NoX Larsson / OLG tennis49
Discorde de Manager - Arthas#6604

Inouks

Newcomer
Reaction Score
Team Name - Team Suricate
Gamertag of Manager - Inouks
Discord of Manager - Loic / Inouk OAG Suricate#1259