TOTW/TOTS Archive

• Thread starter Hawk
  • Start date
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    XBOX One - Season 15 - TOTW 3
    LNL - 2/5/2020 - 3/5/2020

AHTiY0Yy_o.png

@bezza I95I @Jamie I 4 I @iamLEGEND71510 @BigKemps @Dylan @AT17x @sGwuapo @Potzers @x T T D o @Michael @Dennis99

@Twitch tectionx @Tyler @IndianCaller @Kopites15 @PnM De Bruyne @TomLFC x @Tekkdinho

XBOX ONE - Season 15 - TOTS
    17/4/2020 - 9/5/2020

a2PuLzX9_o.png

@bezza I95I - Bohemian - GK - Between the sticks for the LNL TOTS is the former Balon D’or winning Goalkeeper, Bezza I95I. Playing (unwillingly) for the Irish titans, Bohemian FC, the ginger ninja showed his evident quality on a consistent basis. In his 15 games for the Irishmen, Bezza accumulated an astounding 43 saves and 9 clean sheets, helping lead the rebels to a 2nd place finish, in a tightly contested title race. His contributions should not be underestimated and thus is a deserving winner of this TOTS placement!

@Chrome Apex21 - UNAM - CB - The first of our three defenders is Chrome Apex21 of the champions UNAM. During the season, UNAM showed their defensive prowess and experience, particularly in big games. This was in no small part to Apex and his teammates. Across 17 games, his 35 interceptions, 11 tackles, 8 clean sheets and 3 goals showed its importance, clinching the title on the final day. Congratulations on a successful season all around!

@BigKemps - Bohemian - CB - Sliding his way into the TOTS is the Slim Reaper himself, BigKemps. Weighing in at a mere 50kgs, in real life, Kemps appeared to be no match for the mentally dominant, stocky-glitch behemoths of LNL. However, his passive-aggression and knack for stepping out of position, somehow earned him 44 interceptions, 28 tackles and 10 clean sheets. This would not have been possible without the patience of his teammates, but as they say: poor-leadership and a shockingly low IQ will always triumph when the polls open. Congrats on a terrific season!

@drewhughes24 - Vancouver - CB - Rounding off the defence we have the infamous drewhughes24. Some would call 48 interceptions, 20 tackles and 8 clean sheets a feat of skill, perseverance, and timing; others would call it the consequence of playing 9 men behind the ball. However, this Mourinho-esque style of play was effective and led to success during the season for the Canadian berserkers, bringing them a respectable cup and league run across the season. Many congrats!

@AT17x - Vancouver- DM - The great wall of Vancouver may have crumbled, were it not for the heroic efforts of AT17x. While his partner(s)-in-crime may have shown laziness, inconsistency and mediocrity during the season, AT17x failed to disappoint. In 18 games played, Andre racked up a phenomenal bracket of stats: earning 79 interceptions and 40 tackles. A tremendous effort that struck fear into the hearts of any midfielder who dared to force mindless y balls into his path. Best of luck next season and congratulations!

@sGwuapo - Sporting Lisbon - DM – This season’s hotly contested title race was made even more interesting with the emergence of the dynamic Portuguese side, Sporting Lisbon. The defensive anchor which led their top three finish, was undoubtedly sGwuapo. Finding success within defensive rhythm and consistency, sGwuapo put up stats that could not be ignored in the TOTS ballot. Across 17 games for Sporting, the midfielder collected 11 clean sheets for his team, as well as a staggering 70 interceptions and 65 tackles. Historically great stats found the powerhouse almost pushed his team to silverware, with both Sporting and Bohemian falling to their knees before UNAM. However, sGwuapo’s effort is undeniably special and deserved of recognition and celebration with this TOTS selection.

@I Kiann I - Vancouver - LM - As the narrative of shithousery and football genius continues for Vancouver, another one of their forwards has wriggled their way into this TOTS. Impressively, the proven quality of I Kiann I was firmly on show during the season, as Kian was able to score one more goal (13) than one of his forwards! This was appropriately coupled with an adept myriad of passing, with 7 assists and 15 key passes, proving to us all that it is possible to score goals at a high-level, even when putting the handbrake on the bus from time-to-time. Congratulations on a deserved selection!

@bruntylfc - Sporting Lisbon - CAM - While proving to the league their defensive capabilities, it was the role of bruntylfc to hold the load for the Portuguese giants of Sporting. Bruntylfc showed an array of offensive talent throughout the season, assuming the facilitators role within the Sporting attack. Alongside 4 goals, he was able to set up his teammates 11 times in just 14 games. With more games played, he may be able to salvage a much more eye-catching resume as time goes on. Many congrats and well-played.

@zMichael - Vancouver - ST - At the head of every great defensive scheme, must lie a reliable and clinical threat. For the mighty Vancouver, this fell on the shoulders of zMichael. Transitioning from shithousery to lethality, zMichael did not let his side down, rattling the back of the net 16 times, as well as dishing out 14 assists to his teammates. This balance of clinical finishing and team-play is admirable and well deserving of a TOTS selection. Many congrats.

@x T T D o - Bohemian - ST - With every great rebellion, comes a figure that strikes fear into both friends and foe alike. On their quest to win silverware and Unite the Counties, the Bohemian forward x T T D o showed his class and quality throughout, scoring a vastly impressive 20 goals across the season. However, were it not for Bohemian’s attacking inconsistencies and flaws, x T T D o would have claimed far more than 9 assists. The counties are still yet to be united and Bohemian left the season without silverware, but the chase will never die. Congratulations Rich!

@Dennis99 - Vancouver - ST - One of several Vancouver players within this TOTS, Dennis99 also showed a great degree of consistency and talent amongst the cold trenches of the Canadian winter. As his comrades fought intensely to hold the wall strong, it was the front line of both Dennis and Michael who caused damage to their opposition. Dennis was able to get himself 12 goals and assists in 18 games this season, again proving why Vancouver came so close to silverware this season. Best wishes and congrats!

Bench: @VOIIIXI @IndianCaller @I LJC I @Skellyy @MightyMikeDX @Mattinho I 9 @TomLFC x

XBOX One - Season 16 - TOTS
    LNL - 29/5/2020 - 26/6/2020
    HOSqIPnb_o.png

GK - @Twitch tectionx - Benfica
    Kicking off our TOTS in goal we have Twitch Tection! The Scottish shot stopper has had an incredible season between the sticks for the title winning Benfica! With 48 saves, 12 clean sheets, and only conceding more than 1 goal in a game once all season, he has been a crucial part of their title campaign! Great work.

CB - @drewhughes24 - Benfica
    Starting off the defensive line we have the leader of the bus, Drewhughes! Drew has commanded his line very well this season, some may say that sitting on top of the GK is not the best way to defend, but it's clearly effective for Benfica! With 12 clean sheets and 85 defensive contributions Drew clearly knows what he is doing. Congrats!

CB - @Rurrs - Besiktas
    Alongside Drew we have the talisman of the cup winning Besiktas, Rurrs! Rurrs has been electric this season carrying the workload of the Besiktas defence with 88 defensive contributions in his 20 games for the team! He also chipped in with a solid 4 goals from set pieces, being a solid threat to help the team win games!

CB - @WCFC ANDREW - Gremio
    Rounding out the back 3 is Andrew, the manager of Gremio. He has been constantly complaining about his fellow defenders leaving him alone at the back and has lead the league in defensive contributions for defenders due to his teammates actions. 73 interceptions and 23 tackles is an incredible feat. Great work Andrew!

CDM - @AT17x - Benfica
    Our first of 2 DMs from Benfica is AT17! Legendary is the only way to describe his ridiculous stats this season. 4 goals and 9 assists from a deep position is almost unheard of and to add to that he racked up 97 interceptions and 53 tackles! Rounding out his stat line with 12 clean sheets and 5 MOTMs he was clearly an asset in his managers opinion!

CDM - @Rxdja - Benfica
    Alongside AT we have his partner in crime, Rxdja! While not quite standing up to his partners incredible stats he has still had a major impact for the title winners. 102 defensive contribtuions with 11 Clean sheets in 21 games, whilst also adding 13 goal contributions for the Portuguese giants! Congrats.

RM - @JackS1221 - Benfica
    Next up in midfield we have Jack, the starting winger from Benfica! Even with front 3 picking up a combined 43 assists, Jack has managed to pick up 13 assists for himself along with 6 goals. Not shying away from the befensive end he has also racked up 33 interceptions and 25 tackles!

CAM - @x kieranwwfc - Besiktas
    Moving Kieran from wide midfield to attacking midfield was a great tactical decision as Kieran proved his worth picking up an incredible 10 assists in his first weekend in his new position. Finishing the season with 5 goals and 16 assists with solid defensive contributions was enough for his manager to award him 3 MOTMs! Great work.

CAM - @MightyMikeDX - Benfica
    Finally in the midfield we have the Dutch maestro, Mike! Whilst Mike is typically known as a defensive midfielder, he has finally been given a chance to show what he can do in the final third. Leading the league in assists, with 17, whilst also competing with strikers with his insane 16 goals is no easy feat! Now maak een kopje thee voor me.

ST - @Dz Cozzaa - Gremio
    Stepping out of goal for this season, Corey has been a lethal striker for Gremio this season! He struck fear into the defence of every team he faced as he smashed in 29 goals while assisting his teammates 14 times! His manager clearly has a thing for him, giving him 10 MOTMs for his efforts!

ST - @Dennis99 - Benfica
    Our final spot in the TOTS is given to Dennis, the Benfica manager! He has lead his team to the promised land, winning the LNL title! His link up play and creativity with his teammates help lead Benfica to the most goals scored this season! With 26 goals, 12 assists and 41 key passes, Dennis absolutely killed it this season!

Bench
    @Prey ViperZ
    @Class Jamie
    @iiTzz Samii
    @Ehrah
    @Keating I 8 I
    @Gaj I10I

Status
    Not open for further replies.