VFL England Trials

• Thread starter Pogs
  • Start date

Pogs

VFL Super League Manager
    VFL SL - Ajax
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points
    Heads up to everyone who's got a trial today and tomorrow, both sessions are going to be cancelled, I've had 12 people drop out from just today's sessions, and another 6 already for tomorrow, apologies to anyone that's meant to be in them 4 sessions, but at the rate it's going I'll have to find full 11s each day due to the weather, CL/EL and the Beta for 21

Any problems or you arent happy, message me, can only apologise

Jord Taylor

Expert
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points
    Heads up to everyone who's got a trial today and tomorrow, both sessions are going to be cancelled, I've had 12 people drop out from just today's sessions, and another 6 already for tomorrow, apologies to anyone that's meant to be in them 4 sessions, but at the rate it's going I'll have to find full 11s each day due to the weather, CL/EL and the Beta for 21

Will I get my trial

BrookYKTV

Newcomer
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points

What’s happening then to the people who haven’t dropped out?

Pogs

VFL Super League Manager
    VFL SL - Ajax
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points
    Before anyone starts with the "it's the bigger named players dropping out" it's not, I've had most problems with the lesser known people no showing/dropping out while doing trials

Jord Taylor

Expert
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points
    If I had a team already I wouldnt have done 1 day of trialling, nevermind 6, and gave the chance to loads of people
    Alright mate just annoying really because of the weather but is what it is

Howard

Veteran
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points
    I beg people stop crying about weather their trial was cancelled or not. mines been cancelled and already know i’m picked :/

Reactions: Dakubu and Pogs

Unbehaun

VFL SL - Shaktar Donetsk
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points
    He’s a manager who’s had an unbelievable season with chambly, he’s going to have a core of players already otherwise there will be no structure to the England side. He’s tried to trial as many people as possible, as stated in his first post, no everyone will get a trial. Yeah it may be unfortunate if you haven’t but it’s a game, there are plenty more to come.

No point crying about not getting a trial fella.

SchoIesyy

VFL SL - Liverpool
    Reaction Score
    Trophy Points
    Will be free on Monday if a CB is needed, if not Ill send my CV to your email, should be good enough to get a spot x

• Eyes
    Reactions: LBrucey