Position(s): Main Position - CDM/CM, Backup Positions - CB
    S48 Club:
    Grenoble Foot 38
    How do you qualify for Ireland:
    Born and raised in Waterford, Ireland
    Celtic or Rangers?
    Celtic through and through

Reactions: Lesterrr x
    Lads cheers for everyone who's applied so far, gonna give it another day or so then I'll start organising the trials. Last call for anyone who ain't applied.

Gamertag: MupBigTom
    Discord: TomBigUnit
    Position(s): WB/WM/FB
    S48 Club: Grenoble Foot 38
    How do you qualify for Ireland: Born and raised in Ireland
    Celtic or Rangers? Celtic

Gamertag: xXxDomtacion#607
    Discord: CoachDom#8936
    Position: DM, versitile can play anywhere except CB and GK.
    S48 Club: Grenoble
    Qualify through Parent being of nationality.
    Celtic or Rangers: Neither, tinpot league

Gamertag: BizarreXposeD
    Discord: Triggzler#7188
    Position(s): ST/ LW/ RW/ CAM/ CF/ GK
    S48 Club: none
    How do you qualify for Ireland: born in Ireland

Ireland World Cup

Overview:​

Firstly I'd like to thank Aaron for allowing me the chance to manage Ireland in a World Cup for the second time.

As most most Irish men will know who play 11 man/VFL we've been in a good place for the past 12-18 months across various comps. We've been consistently making semi finals and finals and that's down to the gaffers we've had manage the teams, Leadus, Unsuit, Jim and Pogba. The lads have done a top job in making us a consistent challenger for titles.
    The only thing eluding our current crop of players is a trophy itself and that is my one aim for this tournament. I intend to pick the best squad of Irish men available to me and to give it a right rattle.

What I am looking for:​

As I previously stated this World Cup is about getting over the final hurdle and winning a trophy, but that doesn't mean I won't give people a fair chance. In fact I actively want to find a couple guys that haven't been involved before to step up play a big role for me. The past few cups I've felt we've been 1/2 players away from a perfect team and I want want find those 1/2.

Tactically I would like to play 352 but high chance we could end up in a 4231 or 433 so be prepared to be versatile.

I understand that not everyone will have played high level 11 man and might not understand 100% the positional play I want so I will outline it below. Please read and know the basics for your position.

Goalkeepers - Save what your meant to save, listen and distribute where you're told. Anything else is a bonus. Solid > Spectacular. MUST BE ABLE TO CATCH CORNERS.

Wide CBs - Must be capable of marking an outball (pressing high when they have it in their own half to stop X balls to STs). Generally solid and good on the ball.

CCB - Must be able to control a line, sweep and know how to distribute the ball. Again Solid > Spectacular.

DMs - Hold the position well, be capable of winning high, defending deep and have basic ball retention skills.

WMs - Must be able to attack, reasonable positional and defensive awareness needed but id rather see wingers than full backs, know when to arrive to shoot, know when to RB X.

CAM - Keep it ticking make us some chances.

STs - Hold up, know when to pass and when to shoot.

If anyone trials and blatantly hasn't followed that you won't be considered. That above is the basics and to win a World Cup they must be mastered.

How to apply:​

Trials will be the week starting August 2nd, dates and times will be confirmed, I'll do my best to accommodate people as long as you give me fair notice.

Please fill in below to apply:

Gamertag:
    Discord:
    Position(s):
    S48 Club:
    How do you qualify for Ireland:
    Celtic or Rangers?

If you want to get in contact with me feel free to message on the platforms listed below.

Disc - MDeV#4496
    Skype -
    live:markdev2000fifa
    I can’t join discord for some reason

Gamertag: DMoore x
    Discord: DMoore x#5505
    Positions: AM
    S48 Club: Sandhausen
    How do you qualify for Ireland: Nan\Dad, already capped
    Celtic or Rangers: Celtic because id be disowned.

Gamertag: Logancee
    Discord: Logancee#3778
    Positions: CDM/CB/FB
    S48 club:f/a
    How do you qualify for Ireland: Grandad

Gamertag: RobbieC313
    Discord: Robbiec313#2189
    Position(s): DM/WM
    S48 Club: Barcelona
    How do you qualify for Ireland: Capped