VFL ROTW - WORLD CUP TRIALS

• Thread starter Oscqrrr
  • Start date

Oscqrrr

Getting Serious
    Reaction Score

VFL ROTW - WORLD CUP TRIALS

Hi! I AM ROTW MANAGER. After many years of playing for this nation it is finally time for me to be manager and do what no one has done since like 2016……

win the World Cup:x3::x3::x3:

World Cup Success GIF by FIFA

Trials
    Going to keep this thread short. I am picking the team based off trials. If you think I know you and will pick you without you trialling, think again. There is no bias with me. If you’re a top 2 player in your position during trials then you’ll be selected in my squad. If you aren’t then you won’t be selected. I know ROTW inside out. I know all the guys we have had in the pool who think they’re better than they are. If you think you are good enough to play for ROTW in the World Cup then you should be good enough to play a trial.

How to qualify for ROTW

If you are born or have Parents/Grandparents born in any country in the world APART FROM England, France, Wales, Ireland, Scotland, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Mexico, Turkey, Belgium, Norway, USA or South Africa…..
    Then you should qualify for ROTW. As long as you have valid proof.
    For instance, if my grandmother was born in Qatar and I have proof that she was, then I can qualify for ROTW. Even if I was born in England and haven’t stepped foot in Qatar in my life, as long as I can prove my grandma was born there I will be eligible. Simple

All trial applications and information will be on the discord server below

IF YOU WANT TO APPLY JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER AND GO TO THE APPLICATIONS CHANNEL, USE THE TEMPLATE AND SEND. YOU NEED TO TRIAL TO GET PICKED!

Last edited: