VFL Twitch Team Page - Add your link

Unity Bluefin

VFL Waterboy
VFL XB1 Ajax
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
I have created a *The VFL* twitch team page on twitch for xbox streams, as I have been commentating with Aaron I have realised just how hard it is to find streams at times, with a team page everyone can be housed in the one area, you can have as many team members as you like, plus the other added advantage to this is that you can start to network with other pro clubs streamers who you might not have known about before, or might not have looked in on. Basically the team page for the site can act as a one stop shop for the site and streamers alike.

Only 2 things I need for you to be added.

1. Your twitch link which you can add to the thread.
2. When I invite you I need you to allow us to see your stats, there should be two options one for stats and one for revenue, leave the revenue blank and tick stats, this will give us overall stats of every streamer in clubs combined so we can see what kinda numbers were getting via twitch for clubs. If I can't see your stats I will remove you from the team page.

Once I have invited you, you should see the invitation via this link *https://dashboard.twitch.tv/u/yourusernamehere/settings/channel* please change the youusernamehere part to whatever your twitch name is. Accept the invitation and you will then be added to The VFL team.

Team Page: The VFL Team Page
All streamers within the team once they have accepted will have a The VFL link under there stream which all will link into the team page.

Unity Bluefin

VFL Waterboy
VFL XB1 Ajax
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
@Skellyy thats you been invited, follow the link above changing the username part to your own and taking away the * and you will see the invite.

Unity Bluefin

VFL Waterboy
VFL XB1 Ajax
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
All invited, as with Skelly, use the link in the first post and change the yourusername part to your twitch name, take away the * scroll down to the team invite part, tick stats and thats you in.

• VFL Season 41 Championship Title - Bristol Rovers
  • VFL Season 38 Supercoppa Italiana - Napoli
  • VFL Season 39 League Two Title - Bristol Rovers
  • VFL Season 40 League One Play-Off - Bristol Rovers

Leadus

Yes Podge!
Team Management
VFL XB1 Tottenham Hotspur
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
  • VFL Season 32 Supercoppa Italiana - Juventus
  • VFL Season 29 Bundesliga 2 Title - VfL Wolfsburg
  • VFL Season 43 Nations League - Pakistan
  • VFL Season 43 Eredivisie Title - PSV Eindhoven
  • VFL Season 39 Scottish Cup - Celtic

EnglishCavani

VFL Benchwarmer
Team Management
VFL XB1 Marseille
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Already conquered the twitch game but always room for more

Unity Bluefin

VFL Waterboy
VFL XB1 Ajax
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
Thats you all invited, some drill as above guys, use the link in the first post and change the yourusername part to your twitch name, take away the * scroll down to the team invite part, tick stats and thats you in.

Reactions: Gaj I10I

Unity Bluefin

VFL Waterboy
VFL XB1 Ajax
Reaction Score
Trophy Points
All above invited, some drill as above guys, use the link in the first post and change the yourusername part to your twitch name, take away the * scroll down to the team invite part, tick stats and thats you in.

Were now at 12 members in the team, with a further 5 pending.