Pre-Season Team of the Cup
    4/2/14

d78ab645952df5c75fe8dc5674d5eea9.png

6bad36be19954598b89d772eb68ef79a.png

Starting XI:
    3-5-2

GK - l 1 l Kilby l - Spurs - 4 Clean Sheets, 36 Saves
    CB - ToS l Dave - Spurs - 4 Clean Sheets, 2 MOTM's
    RB - theekiwi - Spurs - 3 Clean Sheets, 2 Assists - Put him RB in the RCB spot
    CB - SlenderGenie - Spurs - 4 Clean Sheets, 1 MOTM
    CDM - Jay Hennessey5 - BHA - 2 Clean Sheets
    CDM - G0NZ0 25 - Arsenal - 2 Clean Sheets
    LAM - x WEZ x I 7 I x - Middlesbrough - 3 Goals, 5 Assists, 1 MOTM
    RAM - Hybrid47 - Chelsea - 2 Goals, 4 Assists
    CF - Stephanos l 7 l - Chelsea - 8 Goals, 5 Assists, 3 MOTM's - This should be in the middle CAM spot
    ST - RapidJr The One - Chelsea - 9 Goals, 4 Assists, 2 MOTM's
    ST - Cinderella xox - Spurs - 8 Goals, 4 Assists, 2 MOTM's​

Subs

GK - Andyboy1998 - Stoke - 1 Clean Sheets, 54 Saves, 2 MOTMs
    LB - xOTT Corbin - Spurs - 2 Goals, 3 Clean Sheets
    CB - Johnstone l 5 l - BHA - 1 Goal, 2 Clean Sheets, 2 MOTMs
    CM - ROUGH1E - Spurs - 1 Goal, 2 Assists, 2 Clean Sheets
    CAM - I Zaha I 19 I - BHA - 3 Goals, 3 Assists
    ST - Joga Newman - Middlesbrough - 7 Goals, 3 Assists, 1 MOTM​
    ST - C R 4 1 G lLFCl - Spurs - 5 Goals, 4 Assists​

VFL BPL Season 7
    10/2/14-17/2/14

2gt81ep.jpg

4-3-3 Attacking

GK - AzP l Neuer - Chelsea - Now this area is going to cause a lot of arguments due to the lack of clean sheets, but for us (the admins), Neuer was the most worthy of a TOTW spot this week. During a tough run of games at the beginning, Neuer was the player within the Chelsea camp to keep spirits high and do his job to the best of his ability. His clean sheet against a tough Fulham side, an average of 6 saves a game, and 2 MOTM awards proves how vital he was this week. Excellent work, and keep it up!

CB - Mellberg I 5 I - Sunderland - Despite being involved in the big argument that occured in Sunderland a couple days ago, Mellberg has kept his head down and done his talking on the pitch. His resiliance at the back of the Sunderland line (sometimes as a CDM too) has managed to land him some big clean sheets against top teams like West Brom and Fulham. Definitely one of the reasons for Sunderland only conceding 3 goals so far. Well Done!

CB - Ace Scorpion - Swansea - We went for a Swansea duo this week due to solid partnership they've founded. Scorpion, half of that duo, has been in sensational form this week, claiming 4/5 clean sheets and a MOTM award. The combo that Swansea have found could be in contention to break the defensive clean sheet record this season. Excellent work Ace, Well done.

CB - I Dalglish I - Swansea - The other half of the awesome defensive duo is Dalglish. Again, next to Scorpion, Dalglish has been in amazing form, keeping 4 clean sheets, but also scoring once and assisting twice! A very promising start to a very new VFL player!

LB - HKZD - Middlesbrough - The VFL newbie and Middlesbrough LB has had solid week too. Only conceding 3 goals, Middlesbrough have to thank HKZD partially as he's been able to keep 2 clean sheets, and earn 2 MOTM awards to put Middlesbrough at the very top of the table. Can anyone break the left flank of Middlesbrough? We'll have to wait and see if HKZD can do it for the whole season. Nice job mate!

CDM - I Joe I 15 I - Chelsea - The VFL veteran and former Norwich player is re-creating his golden standard that led Norwich to the Season 6 FA Cup final. Joe has done a superb job for Chelsea at CDM and LB this week, and has therefore claimed the reward of a TOTW spot. Joe has managed a goal, an assist, a clean sheet and a MOTM award to highlight the fact that he was one of the most influential players in the club this week. Well done Joe!

CAM - FaiTH FeedZz - Sunderland - The Sunderland midfielder has been a key player for the Reds this week, mustering an impressive 2 goals and 4 assists, thus helping Sunderlands early title charge in the season. No doubt that this is a player to watch gents! Well done Faith.

CAM - l 10 l Draxler - Middlesbrough - The Scottish attacker has entered the first BPL TOTW due to a spectacular stat tally this week. Managing a hefty 2 goals and 5 assists, it is no doubt that this guy is a real threat to all BPL defences out there. Could we be seeing shades of the old VFL Bolton? It seems so. Well done Draxler!

*RS - C R 4 1 G ILFCI - Tottenham Hotspur - My player of the week has to be Craig. He's been dominant in the striker role that he loves so much, and is proving his worth to manager theekiwi. Tallying up an impressive 5 goals and 4 assists against tough opposition was not the only reason to put him in, but also based on the fight that he and his Spurs team-mates put out after a series of arguments that threatened to split the team. Very well done Craig, from all the VFL staff and myself!

ST - Joga Newman - Middlesbrough - Newman has been in blistering form for Middlesbrough, and currently leads the BPL Golden Boot race with 7 goals to his name. The 11 man expert has been an instant hit in VFL, lighting up all defences that he's come accross, should we be expecting a record challenger for Messiah's 29 tally here? Who knows! Congrats Newman!

LS - Collins l 10 l - Swansea - Another fantastic forward from this week has to be the Swansea manager Collins. He too has been an instant succes thus far in VFL, and looks to carry on the legacy from his old VFL Derby team from last season. Scoring 6 and assisting 1, it was almost impossible to leave a hitman of goal out of the TOTW this week, congratulations Collins!​

Subs

2s8ssw2.jpg

Championship
    10/2/14-17/2/14

d5b89314e0ef686311a078090a6223e7.png

3-5-2

IWANTYOUDADDY - Liverpool - GK - A fantastic debut for Liverpool's number 1 as he helped them climb up to second in the table with a vital clean sheets and an impressive 8.3 saves a game. An impressive debut and one to watch!

D4NNYYG - Liverpool - CB - Danny is another player who had a fantastic week as he proved to be one of the top defenders in the Championship. Mustering an impressive 2 clean clean sheets against top sides like Man City and Newcastle. Could we be seeing a player who looks set to break the clean sheet record in the Championship?

jamhan89 - Liverpool - CB - The other half of the impressive Liverpool defensive duo. Jamhan managed to also keep 2 clean sheets as well as score a vital goal that contributed to their impressive 9 goals scored in 5 games played. Very well done jam!

BT Messi 10 - Man City - LB - Messi will look to re-create his dazzling form that he produced for Man City at Newcastle as he finds himself in the first TOTW! Messi was no doubt one of the top defenders of the week, maintaining a strict focus at the back, blocking off offensive runs down the left flank, and thus tallying up a clean sheet in the process. Well done Messi!

LFC Ben YNWA - Newcastle - CM - Ben was a key catalyst for Newcastle this week setting up 2 goals for his team mates. Ben returns after a rocky couple of seasons, but has really picked up his game for VFL Newcastle where he hopes to help get the team promotion. Congrats Ben, and keep going!

I Am Waders - Hull City - CDM - Waders was no doubt a certain for the TOTW this week due to his efforts at CDM. Hull have made an impressive start to their campaign, and Waders in the midfield has to be one of the main reasons. Keeping a clean sheet, and a high pass accuracy, it'll be interesting to see if Waders can keep up the good work and help Hull maintain their lead at the top of the table.

B2KxPrOzZ - Hull City - LM - One of the top players of the week in my opinion. Prozz has been incredible in the LM role for Hull, and has shown it through his 4 assists in 5 games. It is no doubt that this guy is going to be going for the assist record this season and I'll be watching closely to see how he does, a very well done Prozz!

*Zidane l 5 l - Newcastle - CAM/RAM - My pick of the week for the Championship. Zidane has elevated himself in terms of being the key creator at Newcastle, a role that I myself am very familiar with. Scoring 1 goal and creating 4, Zidane has been a key reason for Newcastle being in the play-off spots, and looks to push his team further and further up the table to reach the BPL. Can he make TOTS? If he carries on this way, no doubt at all! A very well done from the whole admin team Zidane!

Fin98CFC - Hull City - CF/ST - The Hull Co-Manager and striker earned his spot in TOTW this week with an impressive 5 goals and 2 assists to help Hull clinch the top spot after 5 games. Scoring crucial goals against teams like Liverpool and Man City, Fin has made a statement of intent, a statement that says he is playing to be the best striker there is in the Championship, and the fact that he can score AMD assist so far backs up his statement to a certain degree. Well Done mate!

samleng94 - Southampton - ST - Although Southampton aren't having the greatest of starts this season, Sam has shown his old form which still gives the team a fighting spirit. Scoring 3 goals out of Southamptons 6, and setting up 2, it was difficult to keep Sam out of TOTW this week. For what he's done so far, I'm excited to see what his final tally and league position will be. Congrats Sam!

TITAN l 10 l - Newcastle - ST - The leading candidate for the Championship golden boot Titan, had to be in the Starting XI this week. Scoring 6 and setting up 1 against a variety of tough Championship teams, TITAN is again one of the main reasons for Newcastle's play-off push thus far. Can he take his team to the top spot whilst ALSO carrying on his chase for the golden boot? Lets hope so. A very well done man!​

Subs

ad6fe5fd40c020cedc291fb19ac328a4.png

BPL
    17/2/14-24/2/14

79f55c2390669102e02bff112cd888b2.png

4-4-2

Jay Hennessey5 - GK - BHA - After returning from his 5 game ban this week, Jay has been in blistering form, taking 3 clean sheets out of 5 games, whilst also averaging nearly 6 saves a game. The veteran keeper was most definitely one of the top performers for his side, and the 4 MOTM awards he picked up proves that fact. Well Done and keep it up Jay!

LiMiT x TeMpErZz - LB - Sunderland - The Sunderland manager led his team through a tough week, and came out with 12 points, keeping up the pressure on 1st place Swansea. Will he be carrying on in the left back role, or will the transfer window see him play a new position? Well done, and keep up the awesome defending mate!

BONKEE x - CB - Arsenal - Bonkee was another player that performed extremely well on paper this week. The defender managed to pick up 2 clean sheets and a MOTM award this week, as he helped his team stay defensively sound, as they climbed up to 7th in the table. Will he still be sold, or will he remain with the Gunners to help them claim Supercup qualification? Regardless, a big well done man!

ToS l Dave - CB - Tottenham Hostpur - Although there has been some speculation about Dave's status as a Spurs player, but the defender has been another player to shine this week. His ability to minimize a goal leak, thus helping Spurs stay undefeated in their quest for the title, as they currently sit at an impressive 5th place. Congrats on this week mate!

Icy lxl TriickZz - RB - Crystal Palace - Having had a rocky week, the Palace right back responded well and played an excellent part in the huge upset against Middlesbrough this week, as well as the impressive 0-0 draw against Arsenal. The Geordie Newcastle fan defended his wing with pride, like his hero Debuchy, and because of that, Palace now seem set to avoid relegation this season. Well done!

No1 barrett2 - LM - Leicester - Top week from the Leicester midfielder bagging a couple of assists and goals and playing a big part in his teams climb up the table and sudden fight for Super Cup football. Well done Barrett.

c0n0r 92 - CAM/CM - Fulham - Great week from the Fulham playmaker, picking up an impressive number of assists and helping his side pick up 4 wins out of 5 games pushing them up to 8th in the league table. Well done c0n0r.

Viduka I 9 I - CAM/CM - Sunderland - Sunderland's attacking midfielder has really showed what he can do this week by picking up a reasonable number of assists and bagging himself 36 points, he will surely be crucial for Sunderlands pursuit of the VFL League Title. Well done Viduka.

Mckoen l 13 l - CAM - Arsenal - The Arsenal manager played a crucial role in midfield for his side this week picking up a few assists and a goal and managing to get a mighty impressive 51 points, McKoen will be vital for Arsenal in the second half of the season. Well done McKoen

xl BRADDZ lx - ST - Fulham - Excellent week for the Fulham gaffer picking up an outstanding 53 points and an impressive hat-trick against Cardiff, Braddz has really silenced any doubt about his ability to play St. Well Done Braddz.

Dramaa AFC 94 - ST - Leicester - Phenomenal week from the Leicester tallisman, managing to dominate goals and send himself to top of the goal scorers list...Not to mention bagging all of his sides 6 goals against Aston Villa. Well Done Dramaa.
    .​

Subs

875fae2ce3003b9dcf5f8af92df46ba7.png

Championship
    18/2/14-25/2/14

fcc372c943352c24172c284727864910.png

3-5-2

GK - Oliver I 9 I - Newcastle - Oliver had a decent week for Newcastle this week, mustering some impressive clean sheets against top teams like Manchester City. The fact that he remained consistent adds to the reasoning behind his selection, as well as his impressive save count this week. Well Done Oli!

CB - IFLYINGR3TARDI - Leeds - The Leeds player finds himself back into TOTW this week due to the variety of help and consistency he's provided for Leeds in their comeback for the fight of the play-off spots. He's played CDM, CB and GK for Leeds and has picked up 14 TOTW points as well as a well earned MOTM award. Thoroughly Deserved!

CB - wrightywphc - Newcastle - The Toon defender is another player who enjoyed the role of CB this week. He was an absolute rock against teams like City and Southampton and has therefore kept helped Newcastle keep the dream of BPL football alive! Well done man!

CB - RHS Beaver - Man City - Beaver returned to the Blues side this week and had a fantastic effort in the CB role (I think lol). The City player managed to grab his first assist as well as keep defensive solidity against teams like Liverpool. Will they make the play-offs? Congrats are in order regardless!

CDM - T e lM p zz - Liverpool - A relatively quiet but effective week for the Reds CDM. Tempz managed to dictate play and hold the ball up to not only assist his attacking options but stop floods of attacks. Keep it up Tempz, and lets get some more TOTW points next week!

CM - AlfieMiles - Newcastle - Another player with VFL experience joins this weeks TOTW. Alfie has been a solid option in the Newcastle midfield and has been pivotal to Culver's plans against teams like Southampton and City. His goals and assists don't show it, but Alfie is bossing the midfield roll so far!

LAM - Zidane l 5 l - Newcastle - This guy has had a PHENOMENAL week behind Atlas, and looks set to really challenge the assist record in the Championship! Gaining an impressive 29 points this week, Zidane has provided some crucial balls to his attacking partner to earn Newcastle the W. Very well done Zidane!

CAM - I Ben West I - Leeds - The Leeds manager is another assisting phenom this week as he was influential to the Leeds Play-Off fight back! Mustering up 38 points and a LOAD of assists against some of the big teams in the league like Hull and Southampton, it was impossible to leave out Ben this week! Very well done Ben and keep it up!

RAM - Starboy Menace - Hull City - The Hull City player had an amazing week this week as he managed to muster up a couple goals and decent amount of assists too! Providing the right pass at the right time, it's safe to say that Menace is one of the main reasons why Hull look a shoe in for BPL football next season! Well done mate!

*ST - Stanny98 - Leeds City - My player of the week is easily Stanny due to the impact he's had on Leed's season. The Leeds striker managed to bag 67 points this week with 4 goals and 2 assists coming against strong teams. Just because Atlas outscored him, means nothing. Stanny has practically taken Leeds to within inches of a play-off spot and that has to be recognised this week! Well done from us all Stanny!

ST - Atlas ll Titan - Newcastle - The Toon striker is in here once again! He's been the most prolific scorer the Championship has seen since Season 5 and looks set to not only break the league record, but the Newcastle club record for goals. Scroing 9 goals this week against a variety of opponents, can a defence even stop this guy? Well done bud!

BPL
    24/2/14-3/3/14

2dn909.jpg

XSaladfingerX - GK - WBA - Our top pick for GK this week, the WBA keeper has done an outstanding job for his side keeping 2 Clean Sheets and making 50 saves, he is one of the main reasons that WBA managed to break their winless streak and push themselves up the table. Well done XSaladfingerX.

UndefinedClass - LB - Spurs - Possibly the brightest spark for Tottenham defensively this week, UndefinedClass has managed to pick up a Clean Sheet, an Assist, and 22 points in an up and down week for his side. Well done UndefinedClass.

I Dalglish I - CB - Swansea - Another top week for the Swansea CB, alongside Ace Scorpion he has managed to get an assist and an incredible 3 Clean Sheets in a week where they had a rather difficult schedule featuring games against Stoke, Fulham, Leicester, Wigan, and Brighton...Aswell as keeping their unbeaten record. Well done I Dalglish I.

Ace Scorpion - CB - Swansea - The other half of the Swansea defensive duo has also made into our team of the week, Ace Scorpion has carried on his incredible season this week picking up 3 Clean Sheets, 2 Man Of The Matches, and 35 points, you have to wonder what it takes to beat this Swansea team with such an impenetrable back line. Well done Ace Scorpion.

Ryan l 47 l - CB - Fulham - It's been an impressive week from the Fulham CB, managing to contribute an assist for his side, not to mention keeping the highly rated attack of Collins l 10 l, Ashcroft l 17 l, and NML x ST3ALTH at bay in an unexpected 0-0 against the league leaders Swansea. If Ryan can keep his form going Fulham may have a real shot at Super Cup football next season. Well done Ryan l 47 l.

BenA3394 - CDM - Sunderland - We've heard a lot about Ben this season, mainly from his team in the argument threads that they've been involved in with many other teams, but it seems Ben has really done his talking on the pitch picking up 2 Clean Sheets, 1 Man Of The Match, and 26 points and helping his side achieve a 60% win rate in their 5 games this week. Well done BenA3394.

HKZD - LM - Middlesbrough - Probably the highest impact we've seen from a Free Agent this season, HKZD has been given a go on the wing as opposed to his more familiar LB position this week, but it hasn't phased him at all as hes managed to carry on his great form by grabbing 3 Goals, 2 Assists, 2 Man Of The Matches, and 37 points in a mixed week for his side. Well done HKZD.

NML x ST3ALTH - RAM - Swansea - Another top week for the Swansea playmaker, he has managed to pick up 3 Goals, 2 Assists, 2 Man Of The Matches, and 36 points even though his side has had a difficult schedule. NML x ST3ALTH could be crucial for his side next week as they meet Everton who are only 2 points behind them. Well done NML x ST3ALTH.

iLukas 8 - CAM - Cardiff - It looks like we're finally starting to see the Cardiff gaffer getting back to the form that he had at the start of the season, picking up a Goal, 5 Assists, and 34 Points, he has really chosen the right time to get his form back with only 4 games left of the season to try and push for a Super Cup spot. Well done iLukas 8.

*BT Ronaldo 7 - ST - Charlton - What a decision from Slender Genie by bringing this guy to Charlton, the VFL debutant has managed to get 6 Goals, 3 Assists, and a really impressive 56 Points in his first ever week in VFL. He has really helped his team create some leeway between them and the relegation spots, all of these reasons is why he's my player of the week. Well done BT Ronaldo 7.

VPFL Marshy - ST - Everton - A top week from the Everton tallisman, he has picked up 6 Goals, 2 Assists, and 49 points. He has really played a main role for his team winning all 5 of their games this week and moving into second place and only 2 points behind Swansea, next week will be really interesting as Everton still have to play the league leaders. Well done VPFL Marshy.​

Subs

312vcx2.jpg

Championship
    Season 7 Team of the Season

2zpjlfp.jpg

3-5-2

GK - Oliver l 9 l - Newcastle - 84 TOTS Points - Oliver has had a great season 7 in the Championship, being a major part of Newcastle's play-off charge. Although he may get rustled by some big scoreline, Oli has managed to make 102 league saves in 14 games, which averages out to an impressive 7-8 saves a game! With a division as tight as the Championship, he's made a great effort between the sticks, and hopefully, we'll see him in a Newcastle shirt next season. Well Done!

CB - LongLiveDamage - Hull - 43 TOTS Points - The VFL rookie and Tigers manager enjoyed a great season, earning promotion and an undefeated campaign, and it was largely down to the defensive line. Damage, a fan of not putting down clean sheets in the match reports, has had an impressive impact on the back line, resulting in no losses. His determination and unique management style disciplined the back line, and kept the streak going, a very well done and best of luck in the BPL!

CB - Culv3r - Newcastle - 45 TOTS Points - The U.S defender has only started to re-learn the art of defending, but has done a fantastic job as a defender thus far. Maintaining a strict positional basis, Culv3r has been the rock in the Newcastle defence that has been oh so effective in most games. His reading of the game, and the ability to control his team is commendable, and therefore this rookie, has earnt his spot in the Season 7 Championship TOTS. A Very big well done!

CB - jamhan89 - Liverpool - 72 TOTS Points - jamhan is another VFL rookie that makes the TOTS this time round. The Liverpool CB has been instrumental in Liverpool's play-off charge and has been a revelation at the back. His tackling, his vision, and the overall percision of his play makes him a deadly defender in VFL, and an exciting prospect for the BPL. Well done and good luck on Saturday!

CDM - I Am Waders - Hull - 38 TOTS Points - Waders is another Hull player that has been key for the Tigers. The CDM has a balance to his game, being able to score, assist, defend and read the game exceptionally well. Slotting in to cover holes in the defence, Waders is another big part as to why Hull City have remained undefeated, and it should be extremely interesting to see the CDM in action in the BPL. Good job!

CDM - AlfieMiles - Newcastle - 52 TOTS Points - A player with a chequered past here in VFL has performed well at a secondary position this season. Alfie has been a revelation in the CDM role, again being extremely balanced in his ability to score, assist and fill in the gaps in the defensive line. Although he wants a role at ST, I would urge him to reconsider, as his form at Newcastle as the CDM has been impressive to say the least. Keep it up!

LAM - Zidane l 5 l - Newcastle - 84 TOTS Points - Zidane has been an absolute superstar at Newcastle! The CAM has been an influential part of the "Zatlas" combo as I like to call them, scoring 2, but assisting a massive 11 goals. With this kind of form, and rumours of Atlas in search of BPL football next season, will Zidane stay and pledge himself to Newcastle? We can only hope so, as this guy is one of the BRIGHTEST prospects to watch in the whole league. A very big well done from me Zidane!

RAM - FIN98CFC - Hull - 97 TOTS Points - Fin is another player that has been dynamite for Hull this season! Being a rookie, scoring 9 and assisting 5 is a massive accomplishment for someone new and is something to extremely happy with! With Fin being up in the attack with Rascal, chemistry is rife, and it's easy to see why Hull are such a free-form scoring team. A big well done and congratulations Fin!

*CF - brettyc - Liverpool - 126 TOTS Points - The most ALL-ROUNDED player in this XI and easily my player of the season, is no doubt bretty! Scoring 10 and assisting 10 is a fantastic achievement for bretty and is a BIG reason as to why Liverpool finished 2nd this season. His ability to be a marksman and a key cog in the attack makes him a danger to any defence, and therefore, for that, he deserves a spot in the TOTS. Keep it up and good luck on Saturday!

ST - Stanny98 - Leeds United - 122 Points - Although he's a free agent now, Stanny was a key component to Leeds' play-off charge and revival this season! Only missing out on the play-offs by a point, Leeds had a successful come-back this season, finishing an impressive 4th place after a rocky start to the season. That rocky start was soon turned around by Stanny who scored 13 and assited 5 in all competitions. An exciting free-agent to say the least!

ST - Atlas ll Titan - Newcastle - 143 TOTS Points - Atlas has been the best striker on paper all season in the Championship and looks set to fire Newcastle into the BPL this weekend against rivals Liverpool. Atlas has scored an incredible 19 goals in 13 games and has therefore broke the Newcastle club scoring record which was recently held by Messiah. The prolific attacker can do it all with the right support, score, assist, play key passes, but his future is still up in the air, will he find another club that will dictate play around him and Zidane? Who knows, but regardless, a big well done to the BEST striker in the Championship this season!

TOTS Subs

2wlvbyu.jpg

BPL
    Season 7 Team of the Season

2dtd91y.jpg

3-4-1-2

TFAB02 - GK - Sunderland - The young VFL débutante made a massive impact in terms of the quality of goalkeepers this season.The Sunderland shot-stopper has been impressive form, keeping 9 clean sheets out of the 19 league games he played. It's fair to say that although he gets frustrated with himself quite often, he is indeed one of the greatest GK's we've seen this season. Congrats to you!

I Dalglish I - CB - Swansea City - The experienced CB has been one half of the greatest CB pairing we've seen in all VFL history. Dalglish played with confidence throughout the whole season and is definitely a key reason as to why Swansea won the league, contributing with an array of clean sheets and assists. A fantastic season and best of luck next season Dalglish!

Ace Scorpion - CB - Swansea City - The other half of the Swansea defensive duo is Ace Scorpion! The legendary CB kept an amazing 14 clean sheets this season and was known amongst both divisions as a player that was unbeatable in the final third. This guy (paired with Dalglish) is one of the most all-rounded defenders I've ever seen, with goals and clean sheets coming from his account this season. Very well done Ace!

BONKEE x - CB - Arsenal - Another new VFL rookie that made the TOTS is BONKEE. Arsenal had a great season with only 2 league defeats, thus making the Supercup and the defensive line has to be thanked for that, in particularly, BONKEE. Making his mark as a defender with meaning, the CB has managed to keep 7 clean sheets in 19 games this season, an exciting record for a VFL prospect! Keep it up man!

Dewhurst l 93 l - LM - Fulham - Returning for his second season of VFL, Dewhurst has chose to enter the midfield role compared to his previous GK role, and what a success it's been! Capturing an impressive 5 goals and 15 assists in 16 games, the playmaker has been one of the driving forces to Fulham's revival this season. This guy is definitely one to look out for, well done Dewhurst!

iLukas 8 - CM/CAM - Cardiff City - For a new player and manager, Lukas has done wonders for Cardiff this season. Scoring 5 and assisting 13 on a team that only finished 15th is an AMAZING achievement, as we can only sit in wonder as to where they would have finished without him. Being able to slot away chances, as well as create them, Lukas is another exciting player that I can't wait to see in action next season! Congrats.

I Makelele I 4 - CDM - Sunderland - The proverbial glue that held the Mackem's together, Ben! The CDM has had a great season this time round, keeping 9 CDM clean sheets in 16 games overall. I always say it about Ben, but he's a fantastic CDM, and probably up there with the best in VFL history due to his dynamic play style. Best of luck to you next season Ben and keep it up!

NML x ST3ALTH - CAM - Swansea - Stealth is another fantastic playmaker that we have had the pleasure of seeing play this season, helping Swansea to a league title with his diversity in positions as well as his 8 goals and 12 assists. The former Charlton man will now aim to help his team capture their first Supercup, a trophy that he is very familiar with. Very well done this season man!

Viduka l 9 l - CAM - Sunderland - Viduka, a man that has played out of position this season, has done it to an amazing ability, capturing 7 goals and 11 assists in all competitions. Although the playmaker is set to leave Sunderland, no one can dispute that he was instrumental in helping Sunderland clinch 2nd place and a Supercup spot. Who is going to snap this guy up and will he be as effective next season? I certainly hope so, good luck man!

l 11 l Drogba l - ST - Tottenham Hotspur - Drogba is another player that has entered the TOTS after an awesome debut season! The Spurs striker has been one of the dominant forces in terms of VFL forwards, and his 22 goals in all competitions completely backs that up. Known for his team goals and long distance shooting, this guy is an in-demand player, and deserves to be. Fantastic season Drogba and a big well done!

Collins l 10 l - ST - Swansea City - Collins has no doubt wreaked every reward possible this season, having led his Swansea team to an undefeated league title with his 24 goals in all competitions. The manager and striker have been influential in his teams title capture and has been one of the most unique attackers we've seen in recent seasons. The fact that he's managed to be one of the best strikers in terms of goals scored this season AND manage a team makes him TOTS worthy. Well done bud!​

Reactions: Slatib
    VFL BPL Season 8
    TOTW 1 - 24/3/14-31/3/14

73bedba783c46c6358f75e5c73cac3b8.png

GK - Adler l 15 - Liverpool - The American shot-stopper has been in fantastic form during his debut week in VFL. Keeping Liverpool strong with 3 clean sheets, Adler has made a statement that Liverpool are indeed gunning for the title this season, following impressive victories over Arsenal, Stoke and Cardiff. Well done, and keep it up man!

RB - T e IM p zz - Liverpool - Another part of the Liverpool team to make it into TOTW, is the RB, T e IM p zz. Coming up from the Championship, there have been questions over Liverpool's defensive line, and well, they've been answered this week. Again, 3 clean sheets enabled T e IM p zz to make the RB spot, but also, it's a recognition of improvement and his positional diversity. Well done mate!

CB - BONKEEx - Chelsea - A TOTW favourite, Bonkee! He finds himself back in the TOTW fold after his move to Chelsea has so far been a blinding success! Keeping 3 clean sheets, it seems that Bonkee is the ideal solution to Chelsea's defensive problems from last season, and the games against Hull and Tottenham that Bonkee played are a testament to that. Congrats!

CB - roid sheep - Liverpool - Another VFL débutante is roid sheep. Coming into the mix for Liverpool this week, he really proved himself defensively with 4 clean sheets against decent opposition, but can he make it a regular feat? Lets hope so! Well done bud!

CDM - l Makelele l 4 - Everton - Makelele has been instrumental in Everton's undefeated campaign thus far, mustering 2 clean sheets this weekend as a CDM. The Toffees are looking for the league title this season, and a strong pressured midfield is the first step towards the title! Keep it up Makelele!

CDM - TheGamerCant - Liverpool - Another VFL debutant and Liverpool player to make TOTW, is GamerCant! He too has been extremely strong in the midfield fold, gathering 2 assists, along with 4 clean sheets. It may be too early to talk of title hopes, but if anyone can fire them there, its definitely GamerCant! Well done bud!

RAM - Hybrid47 - Chelsea - Hybrid has been in decent form as of late, creating 2 and scoring 1 in the opening weekend of Season 8. The midfielder has been the highlight of most games, with his passing and facilitation of the ball being a key point to his game. Will he be able to lead Chelsea to their first ever league title this season? Lets hope his form continues to find out!

CAM - Ohnyj - Stoke City - Although Stoke have had an abysmal start this week, the shining light in the team has been newcomer, Ohnyj. Picking up the slack, he's scored 4 and assisted 1 for Stoke, thus keeping them off the foot of the table. This is a player to definitely watch, because of right now, he is the only player in the Stoke team performing to a fantastic standard. Well done mate!

LAM - EHM Jackzeh - Everton - Jackzeh has been in aspiring form this weekend, playing the majority of his games at CAM and LM. A FIFA league veteran, Jackzeh has used his experience to the better of him, scoring 1 and assisting 5, thus helping Everton secure an undefeated start and a top 5 placement in the opening week. It seems as if Jackzeh's creativity and man management could be a pivotal factor to Everton's title charge this season, and due to that, coupled with stats, he is my Player of the Week! A very well done Jackzeh!

ST - IconicPunisher9 - WBA - Punisher has been in amazing form since returning for Season 8 with the Baggies. Scoring 4 and assisting 4, he has kept WBA's hopes alive of a Supercup push this season, and seems to be in early contention for a TOTS spot. Lets hope he can continue his dazzling form and help WBA to either Supercup football, or another trophy. Congrats and keep it up man!

ST - BT Ronaldo 7 - Charlton - Ronaldo has continued where he left off last season, and has tallied up an early 6 goals thus far. Since the management change at Charlton, the players seem more relaxed, and this has benefited their play style. Compared to Kompany's opening 5 games, Charlton this season have scored 5 additional goals, meaning something right must have taken place. Anyway, Ronaldo is still on fire, and is looking to be a contender for TOTS already! A very well done to you too!​

VFL Championship Season 8
    TOTW 1 - 25/3/14-1/4/14

09482918e7f4a25d889f084495352160.png

GK - TnT x JAK3Yx - Manchester City - Jakey has made an impressive return to VFL this season, returning to help one of his old teams, Man City. The dynamic veteran has enjoyed a host of positions in his time, but has done extremely well back between the sticks, keeping 1 clean sheet, but making an impressive 45 saves over the weekend! Well done and keep it up Jake!

LB - IVIullen - Derby County - Making his VFL debut this week, Mullen has managed to make an impact for Derby at the LB position, keeping an impressive 3 clean sheets over the opening week. He's quick, dynamic, and closes his opponents down, and for that, he's made TOTW. Well done bud!

CB - THE CH0PP3R - Derby County - Another part of the defensive line that makes up TOTW, comes from Derby again! Chopper has been in aspiring form in the CB role, and in the defensive line in general for Derby County. Keeping an impressive 3 clean sheets, he, and the rest of the Derby defence, are one of the many reasons as to why Derby find themselves 2nd place right now. Congrats, and keep going!

CB - Freerocker506 - Nottingham Forest - Freerocker is another defender that we picked out for his aspiring form over this first weekend. Scoring 1 and keeping 2 clean sheets, Rocker has been instrumental in keeping the back-line solid, and due to that, has clinched them an early play-off spot seeding. Can he carry on his fine form? We do hope so! A very well done mate!

RB - hippolippo - Southampton - Yet again, ANOTHER player who made his VFL debut and impressed was the Saints' hippolippo. He played an important role to Southampton's defensive line this past weekend, and it's been recognised by his manager, and others across the league. Being known for his "close down" style of play, hippo managed to create 1 goal, but also maintain 1 clean sheet. An exciting prospect to watch!

CDM - xIC IH IR II IS - Derby County - Chris has been a player of great defensive capability, and he's shown that to the league this past weekend with 3 very well earnt clean sheets. His tackling and ball retention have been second to none thus far, and due to that, his place in TOTW has been locked and sealed. A very well done to you!

LAM - WaveyMikez - Manchester City - Mikez has been through the ringer in terms of player problems during the off-season, but has shown fortitude on the field with his creativity and goal scoring. Blasting in 2 and assisting 3, Mikez has no doubt been a key help to Man City's promotion charge. Keep it up mate!

RAM - TerryAFC x - Millwall FC - Terry has been outstanding thus far in VFL, and unexpectedly so. Scoring 3 and assisting 4, Terry has been part of the main driving force that has kept Millwall undefeated thus far. A talent, and a contender for the TOTS, lets hope he strives forward and keeps this going!

CAM - ZnT Abela - Derby County - Making his debut as a unknown player, Abela is certainly making a name for himself with his performances on the pitch for Derby. Scoring 2 goals and creating 3, Abela has been creative with his passing and his runs, thus making him a dangerous threat to his opponents, and a valuable asset to his team. Here's to you bud, congrats and keep it up!

ST - dragonfistz - Millwall FC - Dragon has been phenomenal so far for Millwall, and his tally of 6 goals and 3 assists show that without a shadow of a dount. Being the joint top scorer of the Championship thus far, Dragon is really looking to make a name for himself as a deadly hitman with an eye for goal, and thus far, teams like Leeds and Aston Villa know that. Well done and keep going bud!

ST - SENA11 - Manchester City - Sens has been another instrumental character for his respective team. The Manchester City forward bagged 5 goals and created 3 over the opening weekend, sending out a statement that Manchester City are really chasing the title this season. His footwork and shooting finesse have been a highpoint for the Blues so far, but can he do it all season long? City's title hopes depend on it. Congrats on the TOTW bud!

VFL BPL Season 8
    TOTW 2 - 31/3/14-7/4/14

91bc0m.jpg

4-3-3

GK - XSaladFingerX - WBA - The Ballon d'Or GK finds himself in the TOTW once more as he had an exceptional weekend in the BPL! Averaging 5 saves a game, Salad managed to stay strong between the sticks and collect 3 clean sheets to help the Baggies reach the top of the table for the first time since Season 6. Congrats Salad, well done!

CB - OsamaBinSnappin - Wigan Athletic - Osama finds himself in the TOTW this week after an impressive haul this week, collecting 4 instrumental clean sheets, thus engulfing a furious title fight at the peak of the table. His marking and tackling skills have been a highlight from a lot of managers, and due to that, he makes his first appearance in a VFL TOTW! Congrats!

CB - Hierro l 4 - Everton - The Season 6 winner finds his return to the VFL TOTW after a LONG time away following his impressive tally of an assist and 4 clean sheets. The partnership between Mellberg and himself seems to be flourishing with Hierro now back to his best and collecting vital clean sheets for his team. Keep it up !

CB - Mellberg l 5 l - Everton - The travelled defender may have found the right club for himself finally after an amazing showcase of defending talent this weekend. 5 games and 4 clean sheets later, Mellberg and his Everton team-mates sit in the thick of the title race, also dealing rivals Liverpool their first loss of the season. Can they go all the way?

CB - WORKSOP360 - WBA - Worksop has been another highlight for the Baggies this week, mustering up 2 goals and 3 clean sheets at his defensive role. The performance has been nothing short of exceptional, and therefore beckons the question of the Baggies entertaining an offer during the impending transfer window. Regardless, well done bud!

CDM - Lucas ol 21 lo - Everton - The Toffees CDM has been in awesome form during the first 10 games of the season, and extended his run of great form this weekend with 4 clean sheets to his name! His dynamic play style which involves faciliation of the ball and quick plays have been pivotal once more this weekend, helping his team achieve 3rd place in the table. A very well done!

CAM - NML x ST3ALTH - Fulham - Stealth has once again brought his creativity to a great team to make it even better, and that was highlighted this week as he clinched 1 goal and 4 assists. His vision, and quick temperment on the ball lead to key victories over Swansea, Sunderland and Arsenal, and have thus elevated Fulham up to 11th in the VFL BPL! A big well done mate!

CAM - l 10 l Gringo l - Crystal Palace - The VFL Owner had a tremondous week this week, mustering a crucial goal and 5 assists, thus proving he still has the knack for creativity wherever he is! The Palace catalyst was instrumental in key games against Leicester, Chelsea and Middlesbrough. As his 100th game looms, can he mark it with another great performance?

*LS - IBear Rascal - Hull City - Rascal had his best week yet in VFL this week as he dominated the play, earning himself 8 goals and 1 assist in the process. The Tigers striker had been criticised by team-mates recently, but has seemed to quiet them with fantastic performances all around this week. With the tougher games looming for Hull, can Rascal be the difference and inspiration for Hull to clinch a Supercup spot? Regardless of anything said or done, his stellar standout performances this week has earned him his first BPL TOTW spot, and also, My MvP of the week award too!

RS - Stephanos l 7 l - Chelsea - The Australian had a decent week this week, scoring 3 and assisting 2 in 4 games. Although there was no snow at the bridge, the Aussie superstar still managed to inspire Chelsea with his creativity and finishing against tough opposition, thus keeping their title chase alive for yet another week. A very well done Steph!

ST - MIGHTY ENGLISH - Leicester City - Although it wasn't the most beautiful showcase of skill this week, the tactics of Leicester paid off as English managed to score 8 goals and 1 assist with his towering VP. The heading specialist found the net against tough opposition, using his behemoth like size to tower over their defenses with ease. Can he go on to break the Leicester scoring record? Who knows, well done!​

TOTW 2 - 1/4/14-8/4/14

81a0f48dee0c2bc35961cd3b8318bcef.png

4-3-2-1

GK - Mr Skinny T - Derby County - Derby's super week of 4 of 5 wins helped greatly by the fantastic form of their back 4 and the form of their goalkeeper keeping 2 clean sheets and an average of over 5 saves a game. Brilliant work from Skinny in the net, keep it up and maybe they can mount a charge on Millwall at the top.

RB - I Legend 88 I - Millwall - An ever present for Millwall this season, the right back has helped his Millwall side to 3 clean sheets this week, If the Millwall man can keep up this form and his team keep their cool they can keep up their impressive record this season and claim the title.

CB - Ix FuTiOnZz V3 - Derby County - Another member of the Derby defence deserves his place in this weeks team, helping his side to 2 clean sheets with his great tackling ability and reading of the game. With a tough week coming up can they keep hold of their players and push on for the title.

CB - FC XxTrIcKsHoTz - Man City - Great week from the Manchester City man, 4 games 3 Clean sheets, really helping his side soldify their play off spot, he even got an assist accompanied with a Man of the match proving that if city can keep hold of their man they maybe can even mount a charge on the top 2.

RB - Zinc RapiidzZ - Nottingham Forest - The Forest man played only 3 games this week and still managed to get 2 clean sheets as well as 2 goals, a player whose future may be in the balance but and maybe wanting to play a different role, if he can play this well at right back how well can he play in his desired role.

RM - Aidan Wulky - Man City - A man whose first week in his Manchester city team helping himself to 2 goals an assist with a man of the match. the wide man with the ability to find his team mates and making runs into the box to find the net. for this he merits his place in the team this week.

CAM - Reflextemixz - Blackburn Rovers - The Blackburn man has had a solid week, helping his team to make a miraculous change to their season after being bottom of the league they now find themselves just 4 points off a playoff spot, this change due to players like reflex finding much needed form in VFL matches.

LM - CeX CriSiS x - Leeds - the Leeds winger having a tremendous week helping himself to 1 goal accompanied by 6 assists, with the ability to beat his man and the ability to find his man in the box to put the ball away. more weeks like this and his team can cement a place in the play-offs.

ST - I LocoDice I - Millwall - The Millwall front man has formed a partnership with dragonfistz that will keep most defences awake at night, a week with 6 goals and 1 assist puts Millwall at the top of the league losing just 1 game this season, with strikers in form like this they can break the championship points record.

ST - MC Shark x - Southampton - Southampton's main man bagging 5 goals and 2 assists in a impressive week, keeping southampton in 3rd place and with a good run towards the end of the season with MC Shark in the form he is they can maybe sneak into the automatic promotion slots.

ST - LZ Kaboom - Leeds - The Leeds striker forming a tremendous partnership with CeX CriSiS x bagging 6 goals this week moving him up to 9 for the season will this kind of form have premiership clubs looking for his signature, Leeds will want to hold on to this guy and look to getting promoted to the BPL.

VFL BPL Season 8
    TOTW 3 - 7/4/14-14/4/14

ipbpt2.jpg

4-2-3-1

GK - x Reus l 10 l - Cardiff City - A busy transfer window for Cardiff City saw the arrival of highly rated Reus last week, a player that has lived up to his price tag so far. Keeping 1 clean sheet and making 40 saves, Reus and his team-mates have created hope for survival for themselves heading into the last week of Season 8, but the Cardiff GK is going to need to be on blinding form, much like the weekend, to make that possible.

RB - iSmileyy x - Wigan Athletic - Although I may have got his FB slot wrong, Smiley has been in fantastic form over the course of last week, securing 3 clean sheets for the Latics against extremely tough opposition. With Wigan still mathamatically able to win the BPL, players like Smiley are going to have to perform like this for all of their next 5 games to reduce the 11 point gap, and make their title dream possible. Well done this week!

CB - BONKEEx - Chelsea - Bonkee makes a triumphant return to the TOTW this week after securing 3 clean sheets for Chelsea. With the Blues closing in on 2nd placed West Brom, grit and determination is what's required to help Chelsea finish in their highest ever league position, and defensively sound players like Bonkee are going to be key to that. Congrats man!

CB - Z8TTY - Middlesbrough - The Boro defensive maestro managed to anchor in a respected 3 clean sheets this week, as Middlesbrough rise to the summit of the table continued. Z8TTY showed great defensive awareness and was tactically sound throughout all his games this weekend, thus earning him a spot in this weeks VFL TOTW. A big congratulations to you!

LB - Kessler I 7 I - Chelsea - The Chelsea FB was in aspiring form this week, also keeping 3 clean sheets out of a possible 5. Kessler's ability to close down the flank and extinguish the threat of the dreaded VFL tactic (Yep, the f*****g cross) was second to none, and for that reason, Kessler makes it into the TOTW! Well done!

CDM - HKZD - Middlesbrough - HKZD makes ANOTHER appearance in the VFL TOTW, but in his 3rd position to date, CDM! The Jamaican midfielder used all his traits to kill off attacking rhythm this week, whilst also managing to create 1 goal too. This guy is becoming one of the diverse players in the whole league, and is a definitely one to look out for! Well done HKZD!

CDM - McKoen l 13 l - Chelsea - The 3rd Chelsea instalment is McKoen! The experienced CDM managed to grab 3 clean sheets an a assist during his 5 appearances this week, thus proving to be one hot topic for a potential free pick-up come April 20th. However, the CDM remained composed, and dedicated the strong performance to his love of cats. A valiant effort indeed.

*RAM - Zidane l 5 l - Everton - Zidane had an awesome week this week in his preferred attacking midfield role. The Toffees catalyst scored 4 times and assisted twice, thus adding a dynamic twist to his game due to the recent criticism of the lacklustre scoring of Everton. The performance this week has not only been motivational for Zidane, but one that his manager can easily be proud of. A big well done Zidane, you are MY Player of the Week!

LAM - II PEZZA II - Leicester City - The dynamic winger exploded on the scene this week as he managed to capture 2 goals and 7 assists, in what has been a rejuvinated Leicester team. Pezza played a vital role to the English and Drama goals, crossing the balls in to make the headers/goals possible. An awesome performance this week.

CAM - EHM Jackzeh - Everton - The Everton manager managed to bag a goal and 5 assists this week as he forwarded his team to the top of the Premier League! The Toffees are enjoying their best ever season, and so is Jackzeh! His creativity, diversity, and insane ball skills has allowed him to be deadly in the final third, I mean just look at his stats! Well done and best of luck in the title hunt!

ST - paddyo7 - Crystal Palace - The Scottish hitman not only thought for his independence but also his team this week, as he bagged 6 goals to take Palace up to 7th place in the table! The dynamic runs and frequent pop shots have made him a nightmare for opposing GK's, but that hasn't stopped his tally this week. An excellent showcase and a well deserved placement in TOTW Paddy!​

TOTW 3 - 8/4/14-15/4/14

211v59e.jpg

3-4-1-2

GK - Jordan Causon - Blackburn Rovers - The Blackburn gaffter filled the vacant spot between the sticks this week as he led his team to their best weekend of the season, gathering 9/15 points, closing in on the play-off places. Jordan's crucial 2 clean sheets and 10 saves landed him in his first TOTW, because without strong performances in the GK position, Blackburn would not be where they are now. Well done Jordan!

CB - THE CHOPP3R - Derby County - Chopper finds himself in the Championship TOTW this week after a fantastic performance for the Rams this week! Chopper's clean sheet and MOTM helped Derby continue their quest for BPL football next season, as he defended extremely well in most of his games this week. Could we be seeing a future BPL star in the making? Congrats bud!

CB - Vx Dembele - Millwall - Millwall responded well to their shock defeat to Reading with 4 straight wins this weekend. Dembele did a fantastic job in the defensive line this weekend, keeping 2 clean sheets to help his team move 3 points clear of Derby with a game in hand. His marking ability was second to none, and his tackling was outstanding, especially against Derby, so therefore, he finds himself in TOTW. Well done man!

CB - x FaZeD II - Millwall - Dembele's defensive partner Fazed finds himself in the TOTW this week too. Much like Dembele, Fazed kept 2 impressive clean sheets this week and maintained a high performance standard against tough opposition, thus earning him a hard earned spot in the 3rd and final Championship TOTW. Well done and best of luck this weekend!

CM - oO Geroge 14 Oo - Newcastle - The Magpies had a fantastic weekend this past week, claiming 9/15 points and moving closer to a secure Play-Off spot. Although his position may be wrong (Sorry), it was impossible to leave George out this week due to the fact that his creativity and unique play-style created 3 of Newcastle's goals, thus enabling to move further up the table. Keep it up George!

CAM - xiBlayny 4 - Reading - The ex Crystal Palace defender made the move to the Championship to play a bigger part in a teams attack, and that is exactly what he's done. Again, although the position may be wrong, Blayny was another great performer that just couldn't be left out. Scoring 1 and assisting 3, he's made a great start to Championship life with his dribbling and eye for a pass being key traits to his game. Excellent work and keep it up!

CAM - Di Canio l 10 l - Derby - Di Canio was another impressive Rams player this week, scoring 2 and assisting 3, thus cementing Derby's automatic promotion hopes for another week! He had an excellent game against 3rd placed Southampton, using his vision and prowess for goal to his advantage. Overall, a top performance for a top player, fantastic work bud!

CAM - Emerald Hitman - Watford - The on-loan American (Sorry about the flag) made an impressive debut for Watford this week, scoring 1 and assisting 3 for the Championship outfit. It seems as if his prescense has inspired Watford, as the former struggling Watford, has been transformed into a force that now only lays 1 point off of a play off spot. Will key players like Hitman be able to put in one more solid weekend? Lets hope so!

CF - JaaaamesF - Watford - Another Watford performer this week was James. The prolific CF managed to net 4 goals and create 3 against extremely tough opposition this past week, opposition that we expected to beat Watford. However, pure grit and determination allowed James to have his best week, and finally show everyone what he can do. An impressive week to say the least!

ST - Da Da D Mann - Leeds - The Leeds manager is another player that finally blossomed this week, claiming 4 goals and 3 assists. Claiming 7 points this week, Leeds managed to stay in the Play-Off spots, and that has to be down to key performers like D Mann. The manager used his vision and forward experience to bang in goals and help Leeds head into the final weekend with a point advantage over his lower end table rivals. Good job!

ST - I Rayzee I - Southampton - Rayzee has been an awesome striker next to Shark this season, and this weekend was just the same! Scoring 5 and assisting 1, Southampton moved one step closer to securing a play-off spot this week, and Rayzee was one of the main reasons for that. His deadliness in front of goal was second to none as he scored with his left and his right against some impressive teams. Keep it up Rayzee!​

Reactions: smhjaames
    *BONUS* VFL FA Cup and Capital One Cup Round of 16 MOTM Cards

6xw6s7.jpg

Natural Iniesta - LB - Arsenal - The LB had an awesome Round of 16 tie last night in the Capital One Cup, assisting twice against Championship outfit Reading FC. The Gunners have not had great joy in their domestic league this season, only recently coming to light with 4 league wins last weekend, however, shades of the Season 5 Stoke team come to mind, as the Gunners will look to use their positive cup momentum to make a break for the top 10 league wise. Again though, awesome performance and well done Iniesta!

mikeom1 - CAM - Wigan Athletic - Wigan carried on their fine form in the FA Cup last night, easing past fellow BPL rivals Tottenham Hotspur. Mike was a standout player, grabbing 2 goals and 1 assist in what was a hard game for a low stacked Wigan Athletic. But alas, they stormed on, and thanks to great performances from players like Mike, Wigan now find themselves in the clubs first every FA Cup Quarter Final. Well done Mike!

ShoBo I 10 I - ST - Nottingham Forest - The Scot made an eccentric debut for Forest last night, absolutely running riot on Liverpool with 3 goals, 1 assist and a MOTM in the 6-1 thriller! On top of this, ShoBo scored one of the great FA Cup goals last night, chipping/crossing the ball over the GK's head, an absolute stunner from someone so new! With his reputation rife amongst different leagues, it seems that he's set to make a name for himself here to. Glad to have you ShoBo!

VFL BPL Team of Season 8

259bcht.jpg

GK - XSaladFingerX - West Bromwich Albion - Salad has had another amazing season for the Baggies in VFL, securing 7 clean sheets and an impressive 112 league saves. His consistency between the sticks has been a key reason to West Brom's second place finish and near title push. Could we be seeing one of the most impressive and consistent goalkeepers in recent VFL times? With two TOTS places to his name now, it's certainly looking like it. Congrats!

CB - Hierro l 4 - Chelsea/Everton - Hierro finds himself back in the TOTS bracket after a long hiatus out of it. The English defender has been an amazing prospect since his return to VFL on Xbox One, and he's proven that this season with stints at Everton and Chelsea. With 2 assists and 10 league clean sheets to his name, it was hard to leave the VFL veteran out of the listing for this seasons TOTS, that, coupled with his consistent showcase of defensive ability was enough for us (the admins) to drop his name into our TOTS. Well done!

CB - ToS l Lattuca - Middlesbrough - Lattuca has been pivotal this season as Middlesbrough aimed for an improved seeding from last season, keeping 9 clean sheets out of the 17 games he played. His maturity defensively this season has been second to none, and he's come a long way from the defender we saw a while ago in the Championship. Not only is his TOTS selection a recognition of his talent this season, it's also in recognition of his improvement. Congrats!

CB - WORKSOP360 - West Bromwich Albion - Worksop has been a defensive boulder for opponents this season and is another reason why West Brom did so well in finishing second place behind Everton. His marking ability, tackling and overall understanding of the CB role was a big help in him securing 7 clean sheets, as well as 2 goals and an assist. A key player in a key team, well done bud!

CDM - l Makelele l 4 - Everton - The Merseyside outfit won the league this season due to a strong attacking AND defensive showcase, and the CDM with a lot of fight was a key part of that defensive fortitude. With Everton only conceding 14 goals in their season, Makelele has stood out every game as one of the key characters to try and avoid, and his record of 8 clean sheets is a testament to that! Well done Mak!

CDM - McKoen l 13 l - Chelsea - McKoen has also been a instrumental part to Chelsea's strong finish this season, with the VFL veteran picking up 9 clean sheets and an assist. The key trait to McKoen's game is defensive awareness, locating the run and chasing the ball down, and this has been a key trait to Chelsea's defensive stability this season. Will Chelsea be able to keep hold of this maestro? We'll have to wait and see! Congrats J

LM - II PEZZA II - Leicester City - Pezza and Leicester haven't played the prettiest football this season, but it's been winning football! Having secured Leicester's highest BPL finish in recent times, Pezza was a key part to their Supercup charge this season. His dynamic and speedy runs down the flanks enabled him to cross the ball to fellow team-mates and therefore secure 12 assists, his shooting power is also impressive, with some pop shots landing him 4 goals this season. Congrats and Keep it up!

RAM - EHM Jackzeh - Everton - Jack has been the most outstanding midfielder I've had the privilege to play and draw against this season. He is the ultimate dictator of play, setting up his runs in a unique and diverse fashion that will not only confuse the oppositions defensive line, but also benefit his team-mates. The league veteran managed to not only win the VFL BPL with the club he supports, but also claim 3 goals and 14 assists in the process. A testament to how CAM should be played, a big well done!

CF - l 10 l Gringo l - Crystal Palace - Gringo had an above average season during his term with Palace. His on field display, coupled with his leadership style traits (LOL) has led him into the S8 TOTS, securing 6 goals and 10 assists in league competition. His dynamic runs and eye for the pass enabled him to be the complete team player, setting up those in better positions. Good job!

ST - Joga Newman - Middlesbrough - Newman has been another driving force of the Middlesbrough Supercup challenge this season, scoring a monumental 15 goals, whilst also securing 3 assists, and an impressive 7 team voted MOTM awards! With stats like this, coupled with his play-style of being the hitman that he is, it's easy to see why he managed to bombard his way into the top 3 goal scorers for this season. A talented striker with an awesome eye for goal, he is simply outstanding! Well done Newman.

ST - IconicPunisher9 - West Bromwich Albion - Punisher has been an absolute enigma this season. We didnt know if he was going to be a rampant goal scorer, or a creative maestro, and in the end, he turned out to be both! Scoring 12 and assisting 10, Punisher has been one of the best levelled strikers I've seen in a long time this season. The fact that his vision and goal-scoring threat are equal in deadliness makes him a nightmare for any team he goes against. Whether he was scoring the winning goal, and delivering the final punch in the form of an assist, this guy has been dynamite this season. A massive well done mate, you deserve it!​

VFL Season 8 Championship TOTS

1zykkg1.jpg

GK - Andyboy1998 - Nottingham Forest - The Scot has been in blinding form in the Championship this season, securing 8 clean sheets in 21 games, thus helping Forest climb into the Play-Off spots. His consistency could be questioned, but some of the saves he has pulled off this season, along with his 5 MOTM's was enough to place him in the TOTS! Well done!

CB - I Legend 88 I - Millwall - The Millwall débutante and defender has also had an amazing season in terms of achievements, winning the league in record fashion, as well as securing 10 clean sheets in 22 league games. His diversity of playing CB and FB shows dedication to put the team first, but his tackling and reading of the game defensively is what made him stand out this season. Well done man!

CB - THE CHOPP3R - Derby County - Chopper has been Derby's rock this season, completely leading the defensive line into the BPL with pride! Keeping 7 clean sheets in 20 games, Chopper has been one of the best stand out CB's this season, and due to his clean sheets and some stand out performances, he finds himself sitting nicely in the Team of the Season! Well done mate.

CB - Freerocker506 - Nottingham Forest - Freerocker has been a unique defender for Forest this season, scoring 6 goals, creating 4 goals and also keeping 6 clean sheets. His marking of opponents as well as his immense heading ability has been crucial to Forest's season this campaign. Overall, a massive congrats to you Rocker!

LB - Prentice l 44 l - Millwall - Prentice is another fantastic defender that made the cut this season. Securing 1 assist and 8 clean sheets in 18 games, Prentice was absolutely dominant on the flanks this season, annihilating any possible wing play for opponents to expose. Along with some BPL candidates, this guy is one VFL rookie to watch out for! Congrats!

CDM - xIC IH IR II IS - Derby County - Chris has been one of the most impressive CDM's in the Championship this season, scoring 2 and keeping 7 clean sheets. He's acted like the wall in front of THE WALL for Derby this season, and his high passing scores and defensive grit are a key reason for Derby playing BPL football next season! A massive well done man!

LM - CeX CriSiS x - Leeds United - Leeds had quite the struggle earlier on in the season, but the flourishing of key players like Crisis has helped Leeds shake off the early jitters and secure a play-off place! Crisis bagged 2 goals and assisted 11 times in the 19 games he played, quite an impressive record for Leeds's main catalyst and one of the Championship's brightest LM's! Congrats!

CAM - TerryAFC x - Millwall - Terry has been one of the most awesome CAM's the Championship has ever seen! The Irishman scored 9 and assisted 13 to springboard his team to the MOST impressive Championship finish in VFL history. His vision, clear cut aim to assist and organisation of the team were all key reasons to slot him in, so congrats and welcome to the BPL!

ST - MC Shark x - Southampton - Shark has been in eccentric form this season, really coming to life in the second half of the season, scoring a massive 27 goals in total, whilst also creating 10. Shark's deadliness in front of goal as well as his vision for the odd pass has been second to only DragonFistz this season, as his stats were instrumental to Southampton making the play-offs! Well done and best of luck man!

ST - I SAIVI I - Derby County - Sam has been one of Derby's biggest driving forces this season, so much so, that his 21 goals and 8 assists have driven Derby into the BPL next season. Sam's handled the pressure of management like a champ this season, building a team that is up there with the best of them, but even on an individual level, his eye for goal and the variety of shots he takes made him a goalkeepers worst nightmare last season, so regardless, congrats and well done on everything!

ST - dragonfistz - Millwall - How could we leave Dragon out of this TOTS? The leading striker at Millwall has done it all this season, scoring 29 goals and grabbing 19 assists in the Championship, thus SMASHING both the goal record and assist record for the respective division. Anyone that you talk to in the Championship will tell you that Dragon is the most lethal striker in that division, and it really is going to be awesome to see what he's like in the BPL next season! Massive congratulations to you!

*BONUS* VFL Cup Semi-Final MOTM Cards

2cdzv43.jpg

Welsh Pride888 - ST - Wigan Athletic - Welsh had an awesome Semi-Final against high flying Derby County, being the creative and scoring force that fired Wigan into their first ever FA Cup final. The Latics have been a massive underdog since entering the cup, but since Millwall have been eliminated, the final is anyone's to win, with Welsh Pride on their side, can Wigan do it?

DareToZlaaatan - ST - Nottingham Forest - Forest played ugly, but they won the biggest game of the season, handing powerhouses Millwall their 2nd competitive loss this season. Zlatan organised the troops well and was extremely credible in front of net and on the flanks. A massive well done, and can they re-create the magic that they created in the play-offs?

wC Matic 21 - CDM - Arsenal - The CDM took the reigns in their Semi-Final against high flying cup entrants Cardiff City. Matic was an absolute force in the middle of the park and prevented many of the Bluebirds attacks on goal. A real credit to the defensive game, well done man!​

[size=18pt]VFL Season 9[/size]
    BPL TOTW - 5/5/14-12/5/14

efx7C8D.jpg

GK - Fridge Salesman - Millwall - It's been a great week for the Millwall GK! He's played a pivotal role for his side in their 4 games this week keeping 3 clean sheets along with making 19 saves and receiving a MOTM, he is definitely one of the main reasons why his side are sitting 2nd in the table with a game in hand. Well done Fridge Salesman.

RB - Zeko xx - Millwall - Top week defensively for the Millwall back line, only conceding 1 goal and are already looking like a force to be reckoned with. Zeko is one of the reasons why Millwall have managed to remain undefeated, helping his side keep 3 clean sheets and picking up a very respectable TOTW points tally of 25. Well done Zeko.

CB - THE M0UNTAIN - Everton - The former Palace CB has had a very good week for his new side. He has picked up an impressive total of 3 clean sheets in the opening week of the season not to mention helping his side out in attack with 2 goals amounting to a total of 34 TOTW points which for a CB is something special. Well done THE M0UNTAIN.

CB - I LocoDice I - Millwall - The second member of the impenetrable Millwall defence to feature in TOTW is the gaffer LocoDice. He really has led by example this week picking up 3 clean sheets and also bagging himself a goal to help his side win every game they've played so far this season. Could he be the first manager in VFL history to win the league one season after getting promoted? Who knows. Well done LocoDice.

LB - RecklessMatten - Tottenham - Top week from the Tottenham full back. Not only has the former Brighton player managed to keep 2 clean sheets already this season, he has also picked up a mind boggling 3 assists from his defensive position. It's not hard to see why Tottenham are third in the table when you have players on top form. Well done RecklessMatten.

CDM - SwainAFC - Everton - Fantastic week for the VFL newcomer and new Everton manager. Swain has been influential for Everton as they lead the tital race after the first week. He has grabbed 2 assists and helped his side pick up 3 clean sheets in an impressive week in which he generated 33 TOTW points. Well done Swain.

RAM - VD Angel - Everton - The Everton playmaker and VFL debutant has really impressed in his first week. He has picked up 1 goal and 4 assists in a week where Everton sit top of the table, I'm sure Angel will be vital to Everton this season as he is creating many chances for the Everton strikers. Well VD Angel.

LAM - x C G l2 x - Arsenal - x C G l2 x has been one of the only positives in a disappointing first week for the Gunners where they only picked up 5 points out of a possible 15 and sit 12th in the table. x C G l2 x hasn't let the results of his affect his form as he still managed to bag himself 4 assists and 30 points making him Arsenal's joint highest point scorer. Well done x C G l2 x.

CAM - I Rayzee I - Tottenham - The Tottenham right attacking midfielder has had a terrific week for his side scoring 5 goals, creating 3 assists, and also being awarded a MOTM. He is another Tottenham player who is on red hot form in the first week of the season helping his side climb up to third place. Well done I Rayzee I.

CF - mF Salah l 15 l - Brighton - Hands down Brighton's most impressive player this week, Salah has scored 3 goals and has bagged 5 assists making him the joint top assister in the league so far this season. As if his stats weren't good enough, he also played a key role for the Seagulls in their 8-0 thrashing of Charlton, picking up 2 goals and 2 assists. Well done Salah.

*ST - Dylshkin67 x - Everton - Dylshkin is my player of the week this week. The Everton tallisman has been unstopable scoring a mind boggling total of 8 goals making him the league's top scorer 2 ahead of Millwall's Lord Bendtner, he has also created 3 assists, and has been awarded 2 MOTM awards, all of these accomplishments have amounted to 62 TOTW points which is one of, if not the highest total ever accumulated in one week. A very big well done from the whole Admin team to you Dylshkin.​

Reactions: Richy Bai
    Status
    Not open for further replies.