VFL Site Owner
    VFL Administrator
    VFL Premium Member
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    The VFL Season 52 Super League
    Division 2 - Team of the Season

8HOKw474_o.png

GK - @Jaxson - Al Ain - We begin our Division 2 Team of the Season with a trip to the Middle East, it's Al Ain's very own Jaxson! Jax may not have left with silverware, but will be a key figure in Al Ain's Club World Cup campaign after a consistent and strong league season, securing 6 clean sheets, 48 saves, and 1 MOTM award in his 23 games played! His incredible reactions, solid focus, and ability to shape-shift into a brick wall have been crucial to Al Ain, and will continue to be crucial as we await next weekend! Great season my friend!

CB - @Bennett I 6 - Dinamo Zagreb - As we shift into the backline, we're back on the plane and we're over to Croatia to take a look at Dinamo Zagreb's very own Bennett I 6! Bennett has been a player who is still improving to this day, blossoming from a man just comfortable in the lower leagues of England, to now a defender who has been consistent in a 4 week season against tough opposition! The Zagreb man ends his league campaign with 2 assists, 8 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award and 46 possession wins in his 19 games played... helping Zagreb to become a top three defensive force in the division! Fantastic work, and well deserved!

CB - @EZ E 9600 - Al Ittihad - Next in the back-line, we're back in the Middle East and this time over to Al Ittihad to take a look at the gaffer, EZ E 9600! EZ may have had a disappointing final day, with his team missing out on the play-off spots by just a single point, but he can take solace in his own performances over the past 4 weeks. The defensive leader managed to secure 2 goals, 3 assists, 5 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and a whopping 69 possession wins in his 23 games played! A nice guy, an effective manager, and a well deserved placement in the TOTS. Congratulations to you mate.

CB - @CIaudio Ranieri - Odisha - To cap off our back three, we're here to take a look at a golden oldie, a Season 6 Champions League winner, it's Odisha's very own Claudio Ranieri! The veteran may have gotten older, but his consistent nature remains the same as he's involved in yet another title charge this season. Ranieri managed to pick up 1 goal, 6 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 88 possession wins in his 21 games played this season... a stat line that any defender could be proud to boast! He'll now suit up, ready to defy the odds again like he did 46 seasons ago as he looks to become a Club World Cup winner! Best of luck to you sir!

CDM - @Krause 117 - Gremio - We now begin to venture into our holding midfield area, and we're taking a trip to Brazil to take a look at Gremio's very own Krause 117! Krause was an easy pick for me in this TOTS, he's a player I've kept track off for the past few weeks now, and who can blame me! With 1 goal 3 assists, 7 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and a whopping 113 possession wins in his 23 games played, he's been one of, if not the best CDM in the division! A strong player, a player attracting interest, and a guy I look forward to seeing explode positively in the Club World Cup next week. Congratulations, and good luck to you!

CDM - @kizmarlo - RB Leipzig - Next to Krause, we're over to Germany, Leipzig in particular to take a look at the Welshman, Kizmarlo! The Welsh OAP has finally found a home that fits his playstyle perfectly, allowing him to express himself in the CDM role in a way in which not only benefits the team, but allows him to get back to enjoying taking to the pitch! Kiz ends the league season with 2 assists, 6 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 92 possession wins in his 20 games played... numbers which the man himself will not only be proud of, but will look to now beat next season! Thoroughly deserved, and a great building block for the upcoming World Cup! Congratulations Kiz!

RM - @SorrySmithy - Gremio - Next up, we're straight into those attacking midfield areas, and we're back to ol' Gremio to take a look at the stand-in manager SorrySmithy! Smithy has been a pillar of consistency for the club this season, not only as a player, but as a caretaker manager for the squad he's created and bonded with. He ends the season with 7 goals, 7 assists, 4 MOTM awards, and 73 possession wins in his 23 games played from the wide midfield area... a feat that not many people can do! Now, all focus and attention turns towards the Club World Cup. I wish you the best of luck Smithy.

CAM - @ADJ 96 - RB Leipzig - We're now heading into that #10 position, and it's a man we're no stranger to, its the formidable ADJ96! The Leipzig man has again provided another season of consistency, being the main catalyst for Leipzig's attack as he provided 19 assists for team mates around him! Not only was he the top assister in the league, but he managed to contribute with 3 goals and 6 MOTM performances also, giving him a stat line that even Iniesta could be proud of! A top season, a top bloke, and now, a Super League TOTS recipient. Congratulations brother.

LCM - @iAlyyyy x - Al Ain - Our final midfielder of the crop, and its a man from the last TOTW, it's Al Ain's very own dynamic midfielder iAlyyyy x! Aly has been a terrific player in that midfield engine room of Al Ain, operating mostly as a CM or advanced midfielder who is tasked with bridging attacks, and bridging attacks is what he's done! The main man of Al Ain managed to secure 9 goals, 14 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in his 20 games played, putting him in the top percentile of midfielders for the league. This is only a good motivational boost for the man, because if Al Ain are going to do the impossible and win that Club World Cup, they're going to need Aly to be top of his game. Congratulations again, top season!

ST - @zBlinchy - Celtic - We finish off our TOTS with the 2 goal threats, and where better to start than the man who put Celtic on his back, it's over to zBlinchy! The dangerman has been in top form again, smashing goals left and right to drag his team over the line and into the play-offs. With 25 goals, 5 assists, and 12 MOTM awards to his name, it's difficult to not put Blinchy into this XI. He's scored 61% of Celtic's league goals, and is a key reason as to why Celtic still have a chance at entering the Club World Cup next weekend... it's just going to need 1 more big performance. Best of luck to you Blinch!

ST - @Finchy I Stryda - Gremio - The final man of the XI, and it's of course back to Gremio one more time to take a look at their poacher, their gunman, it's Finchy I Stryda! Finchy has been on form every single week, never missing a beat, as he managed to score 22 goals in 21 games, while also sprinkling 5 assists and 5 MOTM awards on top of that! The vision to spot a mistake in an opposition goalkeeper, or the ability to keep pushing and motivate his team, it's clear as day how crucial Stryda has been for the past month. He'll now go into the Club World Cup with his friends at Gremio, and will be hoping to make a bit of history in the process! Best of luck to you sir.

Subs Bench:

GK - @Justin lormr - RB Leipzig
    CB - @WhiteGamer7 - Gremio
    RB - @TriickZ 94 - Dinamo Zagreb
    CDM - @Decohebden - Aston Villa
    CAM - @xDylan 3x - Celtic
    ST - @Adam l 25 l - Bayer 04
    ST - @I Goat RC7 I - RB Leipzig​

Aaron

VFL Site Owner
    VFL Administrator
    VFL Premium Member
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    Division 3 - Team of the Season

az4acrcz_o.png

GK - @JoeMchale - Everton - We kick off our Division 3 TOTS with a boy between the sticks who screams reliability, it's Everton's very own, JoeMchale! The prodigy goalkeeper has been in fine form, reuniting with friends and family to lead Everton to a strong 2nd place finish, and Club World Cup football! Through his incredible reactions, reflexes, and more, he managed to muster 12 clean sheets, 41 saves, and 2 MOTM awards in his 21 games played this season... a stat line that even Tim Howard himself would be proud of! Cracking season, and all the best Joe!

CB - @Drewdinii - Lille - As we venture up into our defensive line, we're at the home of the Champions, taking a look at the gaffer, Drewdini! Drew's been a fine example of a top quality defender this season, leading vocally, but also leading in his consistency when playing. All in all, he's managed to secure 16 clean sheets and 102 possession wins in his 23 games played, a feat that despite the team strength, must be applauded. He will now look to try and secure that Club World Cup next week, GGs and all the best!

CB - @Bexts x - Lille - Next to Drew, we're still at Lille but taking a look at one of his defensive partners, Bexts! Much the same to Drew, Bexts has been consistent and dominant in the back, rarely losing a 50-50 and being one of the defenders most attackers hate to play against! With 23 games to his name, he managed to bag 2 goals, 1 assist, 16 clean sheets, and a whopping 112 possession wins... numbers that no doubt deserve a TOTS slot. Big props and best of luck next week Bexts!

CB - @Curly I15I - Everton - Last but not least in our back line, we're going over to the blue side of Liverpool to take a look at the enigmatic defender, Curly I15I! The Welshman continues to drop brilliant performances in the quest for more regular game time with the national team, and with another brilliant season, it'll be hard to deny him! He was ruthless in the box from set pieces, but also clinical with his decision making on defending, securing 4 goals, 4 assists, 12 clean sheets and 93 possession wins in his 23 games played! Top work, and all the best for the CWC Curly!

CDM - @Connorcb14 - Seongnam FC - We now move up into the midfield and over to Seongnam to take a look at Connorcb14! Connor has been on the CDM radar for quite some time now, quietly going about his business in a consistent way. He's been the anchor in the midfield for Seongnam, installing calm and professionalism with his playstyle when facing some of the bigger sides. In his 21 games played, he managed to earn 7 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and a modest 95 possession wins... not bad for an "unknown". Congrats my friend!

CDM - @oHeyzey - Everton - Next to Connor, we're back to Everton by way of connecting flight from Orlando, to take a look at oHeyzey! The man made the decision to leave a mess in Orlando during mid-season, opting for a change of scene at Everton... he made the right decision. The youg man managed to secure 2 assists, 7 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards and 125 possession wins in his 23 games played in Division 3. He may have taken some flack from the Orlando lot, but with the ability to now play the Club World Cup secured, he wont be too upset I'm sure. Well played Heyzey!

RM - @Parisi - Lille - Over and up into the attacking midfield areas, and we're back at the Champions to take a look at the Italian stallion, Parisi! The wide midfielder was on top form this season, being an elusive dribbler, but also a danger in front of goal. The tricky winger managed to secure 7 goals, 7 assists, 4 MOTM awards and even 37 possession wins in his spell on the outside, helping his team charge towards victory in some of the tougher games of the club's invincible spell! Bravo to you sir, and all the best next week.

LM - @Hasbullah x - FC Copenhagen - On the flip side, we now head to Copenhagen to take a look at a man who made the dream debut season at LM, it's Hasbullah! The young man managed to land an incredible 18 goals from the LM position, making it one of the most incredible seasonal position debuts we've seen, aiding his team when they most needed him with some big-game moments! When you add on his 2 assists, 3 MOTM awards, and 32 possession wins also, it's fair to say he's been vital. An attacker at heart, it's clear to see what his preference was here, and he'll have to be thankful to the lads at Copenhagen for allowing him to express himself in that position, in the way he plays it. Congratulations!

CAM - @JamesyMcSir - FC Copenhagen - Our final midfielder of the team, and its Hasbullah's midfield team mate, the Irish sensation, JamesyMcSir! The creative midfielder has been the reason for so many goals at Copenhagen, holding the assist record for the league as he managed to secure 4 goals, 30 assists, and 8 MOTM awards in his 23 games played. Some would wonder what the club would be looking at without him, would they be at the Club World Cup, would they even be close to qualification? Thankfully, those questions won't need to be asked. Congratulations on a dream season Jamesy!

ST - @Samselbyy - Everton - We head to our final section of our TOTS, and it's back to Everton one final time to take a look at the top goal scorer of the division, Samselbyy! The clinical dangerman found it effortless this season, bagging 37 goals in his 23 league games, a crazy number which screams trouble for defensive lines in next week's Club World Cup. Add onto that his 9 assists and 5 MOTM awards and you really do have one of the most complete forwards we've seen in some time. A baller, a player who will have eyes on him, and your TOTS striker! Congratulations!

ST - @Camkellyy - Lille - Finally, we head back to the Champions one last time, and it's there we find a man who's had a breakout year from the heavens, it's CamKelly! Cam was one of the main reasons for Lille's level-headedness this season, being a sensational leader, but a man who would also do the unthinkable and switch position for the odd-game if they needed. Actions like that, are the reason why Lille sit as Champions. Regardless, with 19 games to his name, Cam finishes with 16 goals, 16 assists, and 2 MOTM awards... a stat line that nobody can turn their nose up at! Congratulations Cam, all the best!

The Bench:

GK - @Cragzy2k - Lille
    CB - @Daz l 26 l - Everton
    CB - @Rakxrz - Lille
    CDM - @Rossi IRL - Benfica
    CAM - @I JP94 I - Portland Timbers
    ST - @JSoley 23 - Lille
    ST - @ryanjoyce05 - Bor. Dortmund​

Reactions: Rossi IRL

Aaron

VFL Site Owner
    VFL Administrator
    VFL Premium Member
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    Division 4 - Team of the Season

uVQtVOys_o.png

GK - @Ironw100 - Spurs - We kick off our final TOTS with Division 4's very own Iker Casillas, it's Tottenham's IronW100! Iron may not be able to read any of this, but you don't need to be fluent in languages to evaluate performances! He's been in fine form for Spurs this season, keeping 11 clean sheets, making 34 saves, and collecting a MOTM award in what was a tough and long season for Spurs! In the end, we'll be seeing more of Iron in the Club World Cup, and be hopeful of their prospects regardless of the difficulty increase. All the best amigo, I'll be rooting for you!

CB - @MattDJ1225 - NYRB - As we venture into the back line, we take a stop-off at the Champions New York Red Bulls to take a look at the Welsh sensation MattDJ1225! Matt's impressed a lot of people this season with his calmness and consistency at the back. He's been a leader, a dominant personality, and a man that has demanded focus from those around him. He ends the season with 4 goals, 15 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and 87 possession wins in his 23 games played... numbers that even Virgil himself would applaud! A great 4 weeks sir, and all the best for the Club World Cup!

CB - @Jasiek 5 - NYRB - We remain in the Big Apple and take a look at Matt's demand, the Polish powerhouse Jasiek 5! The defender was a standout of experience in the back line of New York, using his 6 years of VFL to bring silverware to some for the first time in their careers! In full, the CB managed to clinch 1 goal, 12 clean sheets, and 66 possession wins in his 18 games played, a modest stat line that was aided by the chemistry he developed with his defensive partners around him. Congratulations and all the best for this weekend!

CB - @Dr Gio - FC Goa - Our final defender is a man who has been around for the last 100 years, a man who saw the invention of electricity, it's the veteran himself Dr Gio! The super Greek teamed up with friends to enjoy an incredible season which saw him perform at an insane level, perhaps the best level he's ever competed at! He managed to secure 1 goal, 3 assists, 11 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 94 possession wins in his 23 games played... numbers that will remind him of his 1964 prime! A top job malaka, and good luck on the weekend!

CM - @JakeDeRoazhon35 - FC Goa - We're into the midfield now, and staying at FC Goa to take a look at another leader, another veteran, it's the Frenchman, JakeDeRoazhon! Jake had an unconventional role this season, occupying the CM role rather than CDM role, and wow did he shine! 23 games later, the midfield maestro managed to secure 26 assists, 2 MOTM awards, and 51 possession wins... a stat line which would rival his best ever years in a VFL shirt. A really nice guy, a top player, and now a TOTS midfielder! GGs Jake!

CDM - @ziDrizzle x - FC Goa - Setting up next to Jake, it's his FC Goa team mate and friend Drizzle! The defensive midfielder was a beacon of interceptions and toughness, securing 11 clean sheets, 1 assists, 2 MOTM awards and a whopping 107 possession wins from the heart of midfield! Whether it be his insane marking ability, his ability to read the game instantly, or his sheer passing range, he brought nothing but quality to the FC Goa side, and thus thoroughly deserves this starting XI placement. Congratulations Drizzle!

RM - @xWillZinho10 - FC Goa - As we cross into the attacking midfield areas, we're starting off with another FC Goa player, the right midfielder Willzinho! The tricky and dynamic winger remained an enigmatic puzzle for defenders to solve, slipping and sliding through defensive cracks to cause punishment for his side. Will managed to secure 9 goals, 3 assists, 3 MOTM awards and 53 possession wins during his 19 games for the club, and was always a player that gave maximum efforts and provided some big moments in crucial games for the clubs. A catalyst and marksman from out wide, and now, a TOTS player! Well played son!

CAM - @Chezza I 14 - Bolton - We now move into the #10 role, and we're jetting downt o Bolton to take a look at none other than Chezza I 14! The creative midfielder was a real locksmith of defensive lines, creating 6 goals and providing 33 assists in his 23 games played... showcasing that no matter the formation, the size of opponent, or importance of the game, he can rise to the occasion and shine to show his importance! Whether it be his 6 MOTM awards, or his managers constant selection of him, he certainly showed that he can hang with the best of the division and will now be looking forward to test himself once more in the weekends Club World Cup! Best of luck sir and congratulations again!

CM - @I 9MB I NiMB - AGF Aarhus - Our final midfielder that we're taking a look at is another foreign export, it's AGF Aarhus's own Nimb! The great Dane was truly in magnificent form this past season, operating as a CM in a system that allowed him to play box-to-box, and wow what a season he had! Nimb managed to secure 3 goals, 9 assists, 3 MOTM awards, and 74 possession wins in 17 games played, a stat line which would would make any midfielder jealous! The comradery of the group and the chemistry that flows between the XI obviously helped, but there's something special about this Aarhus team. Keep your eyes on them in the Club World Cup, trust me. Congratulations again Nimb!

ST - @EXF Stevo - Spurs - We've reached the end-game, and we're now taking a look at our first forward of the XI, and it's Tottenham's EXF Stevo! Stevo took the leadership role up front after their former manager took a suspension mid-season, and I tell you something, he absolutely did not disappoint! The talisman managed to secure 29 goals, 12 assists, and 6 MOTM awards in his 23 games played... an incredible start to VFL life considering it's his first ever season! Top tier finishing ability, top level vision to create, and a thoroughly deserved TOTS placement. Well in Stevo!

ST - @AMiTY Jonesy - NYRB - Last, but by no means least, it's a man I've crossed paths with before, it's New York's own Amity Jonesy! The angry forward may have mellowed down nowadays compared to the days of Almeria, but he's certainly not calmed down on the pitch! He stole the show and tore up the pitch this season, securing 29 goals, 13 assists, and 3 MOTM awards in his 23 games played for the club! He was an influential figure for the eventual title win, a personality within the team that raised the game, and because of all of that, he's now a TOTS player! Congratluations to you Jonesy!

Sub Bench:

GK - @MUWBA 4 EVER - NYRB
    CB - @DLVP 6 x - FC Goa
    CB - @qINH04Ip - Bolton
    CM - @Royal Dizzie - Spurs
    CAM - @NRainey x - NYRB
    ST - @Cxvalera - Chelsea
    ST - @WELSHBENNETT - NYRB​

Aaron

VFL Site Owner
    VFL Administrator
    VFL Premium Member
    Reaction Score
    Awards
    The VFL FIFA 22 Team of the Year
    October 2021 - August 2022

R4RYgFp2_o.png

GK - @Jack I 13 l - Kicking off our TOTY, we start with a name that has flown under the radar, but a man that has been one of the most consistent shot stoppers on the console, and that is no other than Jack I 13 I! Jack's had a year of fine form, securing 62 clean sheets, 160 saves, and 4 MOTM awards in his 129 games played for club and country combined. He's not only been a match-saver, but also been a man that has collected his fair share of silverware and respect amongst the player base. He's been a top contender for many years now, but you can only imagine that this will fire him up to go one step further next FIFA and regularly highlight himself as one of the greatest of all time! We wish you luck Jack, congratulations :)

CB - @Redvolite - Red, you may be gone, you may come back, you may see this, you may never see this, but what a way to cap off FIFA 22 and your "competitive" Clubs career if it is the end, a TOTY placement! Red is not only known for his incredible attitude and drive to win, but also his ability to churn out performance after performance at a top level. The friendly Welsh giant managed to secure the most clean sheets out of the TOTY shortlist, a whopping 74, while also grabbing 9 goals, 23 assists, 13 MOTM awards, and 549 possession wins in his 144 games played! When you think this is another guy who only started properly playing 2-3 years back, it's truly incredible to see how far he's come. Red, we miss you, and we all hope you're well. Congratulations!

CB - @Jamieee 24 - The next man in our illustrious back three is a man that ended his FIFA strongly, picking up a Ballon d'Or award for his perofrmances during the Super League, and now, a TOTY to match! Jamie has been as consistent as they come this FIFA, winning multiple honours and playing at the highest level for the entire title. Even if you ignore the trophy haul he's managed to bring in, his stats just speak levels to his ability, as he managed to clinch 7 goals, 6 assists, 62 clean sheets, 6 MOTM awards, and 447 possession wins in his 125 games played! A top player, a leader of sorts in the Scotland NT, and now, a TOTY recipient. Brilliant year Jamie!

CB - @cSamii - Last but by no means least, we top off our defensive three with none other than a man who had an incredible breakout year at the top, it's none other than Samii! The Manchester born defender has had an explosive year which almost mimics Pridmore's a year ago. From high level performances in 11s, to just as equally high level performances on the main stage of VFL, including a Champions League run earlier in the year, it's not a shock for Sami to be here, that's highlighted when you see he secured 15 goals, 9 assists, 63 clean sheets, 8 MOTM awards, and 509 possession wins in his 153 games played this year! With this year now under his belt, the only question is, "What next?". GGs Samuel.

CDM - @Pogs - The man, the myth, the legend of the CDM position is back once again for another Starting XI in the Xbox TOTY! Pogs continues to raise the level of his game year in, year out, raising the profile of not only himself, but the players who he marshalls around him. This year, he not only managed to take home a TOTY placement, but finally got his hands on that illusive MOTY award also, doubling down how much success he's had in the league system! Beyond that, his stats of 7 assists, 82 clean sheets, 19 MOTM awards, and 610 possession wins in 147 games played say all that needs to be said. Pogs, props to you, and again, a massive congrats for the insane year that you've had!

CDM - @Brookyy 28 - The next man in the TOTY is another player who you could argue has had a breakout year, but also has had an insane level of consistency from start to finish, it's Brooky! The CDM knew he was in for big things after he was handed his England debut in the World Cup just gone, signalling that he is now regarded as one of the top CDMs that exist in the community. You could have figured that out yourself when looking at his trophy haul this past year, but also from his impressive stat line which saw him collect 13 goals, 15 assists, 66 clean sheets, 16 MOTM awards, and 639 possession wins in his 150 games played, meaning he managed to bang a clean sheet to game ratio of 0.44! An incredible year, an insane boost to your stock, and one player to watch again in FIFA 23!

WAM - @Jenks23 x - Another man who makes the cut is a VFL veteran, a Welsh NT icon, it's none other than Jenks! The Welshman himself admits that he went CRAZY with activity this year in a quest to finally secure that elusive TOTY award, well, his plan worked, as he's not only done it in dominant fashion, but also created a reputation for himself as one of the biggest clutch players on the console, being able to score winners in the dying seconds of games! From Champions League finals, to domestic league titles, he did it all this year, but also ended with one of the most dominant stat lines in his history, securing 129 goals, 65 assists and 20 MOTM awards in his 159 games played! Jenks, if this is you now "completing" FIFA, what a way to do it my friend. All the best, and hopefully we see you repeat this next year. Kudos.

CAM - @RoyalMaiI - When we talk of veterans, where else do we have to look than the resident old man himself, TTD/RoyalMail! Rich, you've seen it all, from admin life, to league titles, to collapses during the season, you've been through every rough patch and every positive patch you can see as a player, and it has to be said, this year, you hit your golden streak of form! Rich is now looked at as one of the most direct managers on the scene, operating his playstyle around his key players, but also himself to allow himself to explode in the best way possible. All of that is backed up by the incredible stat line of 68 goals, 100 assists, and 24 MOTM awards in his 147 games played this year! I want to see you repeat it again and bring home that CL Rich. All the best sir!

WAM - @MWest x - As we approach the end of the line of our attacking midfielders, we have to take a look at one of the biggest sharpshooters in VFL history from a wide position, it's none other than MWest! I've seen West develop his game since FIFA 16 with Cass at Spezia, 6 years in the making, and he's here now as a TOTY winner. Back then in the trenches of Serie A, a young MWest was put out wide and banging goals for fun, and everybody asked why? Why wasn't he playing centrally? Well, now in FIFA 22, we know why. The Englishman finishes his FIFA 22 with the most goals scorer in the shortlist, securing his legacy as one of the most potent goalscoring WAMs the site has ever seen, recording 145 goals, 45 assists, and 21 MOTM awards in his 132 FIFA 22 games played! Incredible return West, congratulations!

ST - @Olofinjana X - Another guy who has now hung up the boots and retired, I wont know if he sees this, but my word man, what a player, and what a nice kid too. Pigeon had an incredible 2 year run in Clubs where he came out of nowhere, caught everybody's attention, and then became one of the most dangerous big-men in the game. Whether he'll return one day or not is yet to be seen, but you have to respect a guy putting his work and prospects first and knowing when to walk away, a lesson that a few people older than him could probably take into account. Alas, he ends his FIFA 22 with 88 goals, 73 assists and 24 MOTM awards in his 133 games played. A hell of a way to end Pidge. Hopefully see you around!

ST - @zMichael - Lastly, we head to Northern Ireland to take a peak at a man who missed out last year, but has no fears about that this time round, it's one of the World Cup's greatest ever players, Michael! When we talk about FIFA 21, Michael missed out on this TOTY due to 1 season in LT which pretty much ruined his numbers, and skewed it too much with LT stats... this year on FIFA 22? Absolutely zero issue. Even without his stats from his one season in LT, he still reeled in incredible numbers which included 135 goals, 62 assists, and 37 MOTM awards in his 151 games played, all while also becoming the top scorer in history at a World Cup, and also having the most International goals ever for his beloved Northern Ireland. It's safe to say at this point that Michael has indeed solidified his position as a Hall of Famer, a GOAT, a VFL icon! Congratulations Mikey!

Bench:

GK - @Leon I 1 I
    CB - @Mickelbackk
    CB - @Buckz19 x
    CDM - @Cameroon l 25 l
    CM - @EllisJP
    ST - @XxLittleLegs
    ST - @Baboo2310

Status
    Not open for further replies.