VFL TOTW & TOTS Archive

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    HT TOTW - Week 2 - Season 47
    3579731cbf06312634f524de5ba11831.png

GK - @IkStinkNL - Bologna
    In goal this week is the the Bologna keeper who’s has had a terrific weekend piling up 5/5 clean sheets with an impressive total of 23 saves and 2 MOTM helping his team have a 100% Win ratio over the weekend

CB - @Ace Scorpion - Man City
    First up in def is the Rock from Man City with a quality weekend rocking up 14 Interceptions and 8 tackles also contributing to his team racking up 4 clean sheets and helping his team on the way to a perfect 5/5 weekend

CB - @QizzeL - Benevento Calcio
    Second defender this week one again comes from Italy bringing with him 4 Clean sheets 19 interceptions and 3 tackles helping his team on the way to 4 wins even chalking up a cheeky assist

CB - @Oscqrrr - AC Monza
    Last defender and we stay in Italy for the giant from Monza himself bringing with him 10 Interceptions and 10 Tackles aling ith 3 clean sheets helping his team on towards a perfect weekend even scoring a goal and chipping in with an assist

DM - @Dylan 17 - FC Chambly
    First Dm this week comes from table Toppers Chambly coming in with an impressive weekend including 13 interceptions and 9 tackles helping his team keep up their incredible start with a 100% weekend

DM - @vJaro - Sheffield United
    Second Defensive Midfielder comes from the Steel city bring with him 4 Clean Sheets keeping his team in the hunt at the top of the league with an impressive 17 interceptions and 12 tackles Superb weekend from the Sheffield United midfielder

CAM - @Dyljuan - Bor. Dortmund
    First AM this weekend comes from the Scottish Maestro with some very impressive stats this week 5 Goals 6 Assists and 11 Key passes big contribution to his teams perfect weekend keeping them as the pace setters Germany

CAM - @EL Pigeon X - Real Madrid
    Next up in midfield is from the Spanish Giants showing his teamwork coming in with 7 assists and 16 key passes on the way to a superb weekend clearly showing his creative ability for the Spanish side

ST - @Mikee Dunn - PSG
    First ST this week is from the french giants PSG coughing an average of 2 goals a game over the weekend including 4 assists showing his attacking qualities in numerous ways. Terrific stuff and all round performance picking up 3 MOTM on the way

ST - @Class Doyle - Man City
    Coming in next from Man City picking up a impressive 7 assists and 4 goals over the weekend showing he can’t only just score but has an eye for a pass also showing his qualities with 14 key passes in the all round machine also being awarded 3 MOTM over the weekend very impressive weekend

ST - @HStryfe x - Real Sociedad
    Last up coming from Spain is the goal machine leading the Spanish league leaders line Scoring an impressive 7 goals with 4 assists and an superb 19 Key passes showing what a key player hes been to the team performance helping them to a perfect weekend all round 5/5 wins

Honourable Mentions To The Following Who Made The Bench:
    GK - @FR Dylxn - AC Monza
    CB - @Scvttish - PSG
    CB - @CleggnesMonster - FC St Pauli
    CDM - @RDhillon x - Bor. Dortmund
    CAM - @x Jammo x - AC Monza
    LAM - @Baboo2310 - FC Ingolstadt 04
    ST - @BR9 - FC Chambly​

Reactions: BolT x Tempahzz

LT TOTW - Week 2 - Season 47

YBKQP18h.jpg

GK - @Olibeast15 - FC Nantes
    We start this team of the week with the wall himself (Olibeast15) racking up an impressive clean sweep of clean sheets making 21 saves in that time. Can anyone beat the beast between the sticks? Good job!

CB - @Joshymaz - Swindon Town
    Our first Swindown Town player of the week goes to (Joshymaz) who’s helped in keeping 4 clean sheets and scoring as many goals this week! This power house can do it at both ends of pitch! Well done

CB - @SiR CaBbaGeGuY - Colchester Utd
    Next in line on this wall of a defence is (SiR CaBbaGeGuY) don’t let the dense-leaved head full you, what he lacks in agility he makes up for in his immense slab head in clearing his lines from the barrage of LB Ys he faces on a daily basis! Securing 5 cleans sheets and assist this week, his team have a lot to thank him for!

CB - @haheel - Preston North End
    We finish off the back line with (haheel) who’s entered this weeks team in blistering form of 5 clean sheets and 2 goals one of which claiming a point for the mighty Lilywhites against Oldham.

CDM - @Graaacey - Crewe Alexandra
    We move on to our midfield and first name on the team sheet is (Graaacey) the defensive unit has amassed an impressive 23 interceptions and 15 tackles, no ones getting by this tank anytime soon!

CDM - @I Fat Coz I - Wycombe
    Next up in this midfield masterclass is (I Fat Coz I) nicknamed the stocky Pirlo by some, who could argue with this after seeing him pull out 2 clean sheets, 2 goals and 7 key passes from holding mid this week! Great stuff big man, enjoy that low calorie soft drink, you earned it!

CAM - @I LJC I - Hibernian
    We move on to the creative forces in the team & (I LJC I) is no exception, with the Hibees gaffer stacking up an impressive 6 goals, 6 assists & 22 key passes in 4 games who can argue against the self proclaimed midfield maestro!

CAM - @Lewzini - Hertha BSC Berlin
    Finishing off this sensational midfield we have (Lewzini), This creative Demi-god has amassed a staggering 27 chances this week, obtaining 8 assists (15 total) so far this season, will this be the season he finally gets his hands on some more silverware? Keep this up and we could be seeing this guy shortlisted for TOTS!

ST - @AU7x - Swindon Town
    We move on to the business end of the team and on to our second and final Swindon Town player, (AU7x) has notched up an impressive 10 goals in 6 games this week earning him our first attacker spot on this weeks TOTW, great work!

ST - @Mattinho I 9 - Hibernian
    The big Brazilian wannabe has romped the Scottish league this week with his impressive 10 goals & 6 Assists from 4 games! Will the Co Gaffer keep up this impressive form?, we certainly hope so!

ST - @EV23x - Tottenham
    We save the best to last now with (DembeIeee), the mad bumblebee has white hart lane buzzing right now (I’m not sorry) with his performances this season, scoring an eye watering 14 goals in 6 games this week alone! we tip our hats to this defender destroyer, with 16 goals to his name already, is there a chance we can see the record of 31 in a season finally broken? Let’s find out in a couple of weeks!

GK - @Chickenwing5652 - Exeter
    CB - @ConnorJB I - Preston North End
    CB - @Muddy 24 - Tottenham Hotspur
    CDM - @Mclaughs8 - AFC Wimbledon
    CM - @BBQ x Pistola - Carlisle
    ST - @Oblvn Dec - Hibernian
    ST - @XxLittleLegs - Colchester Utd​

VFL Season 47 Team of the Week - Higher Tier
    Week #3

1KvgOqQs_o.png

GK - @Jack I 13 l - SPAL - The former England goalkeeper manages to creep into the TOTW after a stellar performance this week in Italy! The veteran shotstopper secured 30 saves and 3 clean sheets in his 5 games played, whilst also securing 2 MOTM awards! A clinical performance, and another snapshot of why he's one of the best around in his position! Massive props!

CB - @EByrnes x - Bor. Dortmund - The Northern Irish defensive maestro makes yet ANOTHER appearance in TOTW after the Dortmund lads performed a perfect weekend, with five defensive clean sheets to their name! Byrnes managed to secure 1 assist, 5 clean sheets, 15 interceptions, and 6 tackles in his 5 games played! A man that can read the game, mark out the very best, and perform under pressure, congratulations once more Byrnes!

CB - @HHarwood x - Bor. Dortmund - Next to Byrnes is his defensive partner, Harwood! The English international has once again done nothing but shine this season, and that's showcased by his impressive week! In his 5 games played, he's managed to keep 5 clean sheets, make 12 interceptions, and make 4 tackles! A ball-player, a leader in his quality, and a man who is chasing down that Ballon d'Or in violent fashion! GG!

CB - @AsdaPizza4054 - Morecambe Town - Lastly, we head to sunny Morecambe where we find AsdaPizza from the Premier League! A great week for the Shrimps who climbed the table once more, approaching a famous Champions League finish for the club, only topped off by the masterclass from Mr Pizza here! 5 games played, 1 goal, 4 clean sheets, 19 interceptions, and 2 MOTM awards later, and he's slotted nicely into our final CB spot! Well played sir!

CDM - @Pogs - Bor. Dortmund - Next up is our pivot partnership, and we first head back to Dortmund to see one of the best to ever do it, Pogs! A great player, so therefore no shock to see him firmly in the mix once again, moreso as he picked up 1 assist, 5 clean sheets, and 16 interceptions in his 5 games played this weekend! A deep-lying playmaker who can assist from deep, and somebody who can unlock low-blocks. Fantastic week, keep it up!

CDM - @Keating 47 - Malaga - Finally, we finish off the defensive midfield by heading to Spain, and going to Pogs' England team-mate, Keating! A proper #8 if I've ever seen one, as Keating enters the pitch with 3 goals, 3 assists, 4 clean sheets, and 17 interceptions in his 5 games played this week! Key performances for Malaga as they and Sociedad are still locked in a bitter chase for La Liga glory! Performances like this could make the difference in week 4! Well played!

CAM - @V Weaver - Rodez AF - As we proceed up the pitch, we head to another veteran of the game who plays his trade in France, and that's Weaver! A great week for Rodez as they pick up key points, but the gaffer of course leads by example, as he picks up 4 goals, 6 assists, and 14 key passes in his 5 games played! It may be a bumpy season, but performances like this will surely put a smile on the old man's face, as he chases a strong finish and a TOTS place! GG sir!

CAM - @Bailey Ince - Malaga - We then take a flight back over to Spain and see our quiet superstar Bailey Ince back in another TOTW! The striker, now a coveted false-nine / playmaker, really has sharpened his skills in the last year, and that's only proven by the crazy week he's had! A week where he picks up 2 goals, 7 assists, and makes 28 key passes in his 5 games played, again, aiding Malaga to keep the pace on Sociedad! Bailey De Bruyne continues to live on, and could be well on for another d'Or collection! Well in man.

CAM - @FG Porridge - Malaga - Lastly, we remain in Spain and Malaga and go to a familiar face in FG Porridge! The England international really has stepped up his progression in the last year or so, taking key experience from many big games, allowing him to finally mix with the elites! Another example of that is his stellar week, where he picked up 7 goals, 8 assists, and 20 key passes in his 5 games played! A really strong showing, and once again, a player who could well be on for a d'Or nomination if he carries it on. GG sir!

ST - @Davidmgrice7 - 1. FC Nurnberg - As we finish off TOTW, we head to Germany and in particular Nurnberg where Davidmgrice resides! The brown army have been in fine form this week as they continue to make roadworks towards a European finish, and of course, spearheading that quest is David! 5 games, 8 goals, 2 assists, need I say more? A top week in what has been an up and down season, and now, a week David can look back on with pride. Well done sir!

ST - @XxCamerooneyxX - FC Cartagena - Finally, we reach the end of the road, and it's back to Spain and into Cartagena we go to say hello to veteran Rooney! A fantastic week which saw the lethal striker bag 8 goals, and also collect 6 assists in his 5 games played, as Cartagena prepare for a tough fight in the Champions League in a few weeks. The league title may be gone, but the impressive performances have not, and it's something that Cam can take solace in. I just can't see this lad NOT collecting silverware come the end! GG mate!

Subs:

GK - @Swift Zenga - Châteauroux
    DEF - @Deann - Borussia Dortmund
    DEF - @Pant 7 - Borussia Dortmund
    MID - @Hx Heynckes - AD Alcorcon
    MID - @React Bots - Real Sociedad
    FOR - @Sinedd x - Real Sociedad
    FOR - @Brazy LD - Bayer 04​

VFL Season 47 Team of the Week - Lower Tier
    Week #3

WvizrEBj_o.png

GK - @J99x - Oldham - We kick off our Lower Tier TOTW in Oldham! A side who continue to storm towards league glory is only summed up by its man between the posts, J99! An excellent week saw the young shot-stopper secure 4 clean sheets and 16 saves in the 6 league games he played, topping it off with 1 MOTM award also! A rising star, a player who can keep his head, and now, a youg man that boasts a TOTW spot! Congratulations!

CB - @PaddyP05 - Sunderland - As we venture up north in TOTW to defence, we do the same with club, and we head to Sunderland! PaddyP has been a revelation since his loan move from Monaco, and has shown that with stellar performance after stellar performance this week! 6 games played, 4 goals, 4 defensive clean sheets, and also 13 interceptions, what more needs to be said? If Sunderland are to make a late play-off push, players like Paddy are going to be pivotal, and we can't wait to see how he handles the pressure games! GG mate!

CB - @Joshymaz - Swindon Town - Next to Paddy is a player in a division above him, and it's Joshymaz from Swindon Town! He may have had a torrid time at Harrogate in the Premier League last season, but he's upped his game since linking up with Swindon, something which is shown in his performances this week for sure! With 6 games played, he managed to secure 4 clean sheets, and even 20 interceptions, a worthy return for a man pushing to avenge his flaws last season! Well played, and see you back up here soon!

CB - @Ross8867 - Oldham - Last but not least in our back-line, it's back to Oldham and over to Ross8867! The young man has again been a pivotal part of Oldham's league push, being a composed player in the backline that has an eye for big moments! That's shown with his stat line this week, as he picks up 3 goals, 4 clean sheets, 10 interceptions, and 1 MOTM in his 6 games played! A big well done, and grab that title!

CDM - @MD Stubbs - Stoke City - Moving onto our midfield duo, and it's over to Championship side Stoke City, and more so, MD Stubbs! The Stoke resident has not only grown up overlooking cold Tuesday nights, but has crafted himself into the Charlie Adam of this side. He's blunt, he's bitter, but wow can the boy play! A great week as he pulls in 1 assist, 5 clean sheets, 12 interceptions and 12 tackles in his 6 games played! Could this FINALLY be the season where we see Stoke re-enter the big time of the Premier League? We certainly hope so!

CDM - @H1dd3n_Ag3nda Ag3nda - Oldham - To partner Stubbs, it's Oldham's very own Pirlo, Hidd3n Ag3nda! What can be said about this man is that his quality and attention to detail is anything but hidden, and that was showcased for the world to see this past weekend as he collected 4 clean sheets and 23 interceptions in his 6 games played! A man who can break up play, break up attacking spirits, and do it in a flashy and composed style! GG my friend!

CAM - @IGallagher4I - Granada - Starting us off in the attacking midfield is Granada gaffer, Gallagher! A fruitful season to say the least as Gallagher aims to put Granada back into the big time, and if performances like this keep happening, it'll be sooner rather than later! A week which saw him collect 9 assists and 17 key passes in his 5 played, almost like a lower league Kevin De Bruyne, he's unlocked every door that stands in the way of his team! A locksmith, a catalyst, and a TOTW player this week! Well in!

CAM - @Goat I 10 I - Shrewsbury Town - Next up, we head to the cold streets of Shrewsbury Town, and who better to look at than GOAT I 10 I! A player that has been in blistering form since the restart, which has seen Shrewsbury transform from solid mid-table, to now having an outside chance of play-offs! This past week for example, he's managed to collect 3 goals, 9 assists, 20 key passes.... all in 6 games! A top player that managers Lennon and Sol will want to keep warm, as he very well could be the difference maker heading into week 4! Well played man!

CAM - @I J Biggz I - Hannover 96 - Lastly, we head over to Germany and Hannover to say hello to J Biggz! The Hannover Hitman has been one of the main reasons for the club's purple streak this week, being involved in nearly every attacking stride! With 5 games to his name, he managed to collect up 6 assists, and also a well-earned MOTM award! A player who is underrated, and one that really could be in for a shout of TOTS regardless of the final week! Well done man!

ST - @Mr Crunchybear - UD Almeria - Our first striker of the night, and it's the VFL veteran, Mr Crunchybear! The man seen it all, done it all, and continues to shine even in his old FIFA age, as he picks up yet another VFL TOTW spot! A great week which saw Almeria dominate and climb the table, probably due to Crunchy's 12 goals, 1 assist, and 4 MOTM awards in the 5 games played! He continues to show that he's not only valuable, but skilled at the art of bossing the lower leagues. Well done, and all the best for the final week mate!

ST - @CGardz - Roma - Finally, last but not least, we head to Roma to catch up with CGardz! The Serie B promotion hopes are high for Roma, as the club aims to really get back into the big time due to the history of the club, and that's being made a reality when we look at CGardz and his performances! 4 games played, 10 goals, 4 assists, and 1 MOTM award for him this week, and it's so pivotal due to the circumstances his team find themselves in! A top player, a top performance, and one we can't wait to see again in the higher tiers next season!

Subs:

GK - @I Ray P Dave I - Stoke City
    DEF - @SorrySmithy - Stoke City
    DEF - @ANDY MINER - Sunderland
    MID - @Pzrtey - Swindon Town
    MID - @l Clarke l 12 l - Sunderland
    FOR - DembeIeee - Tottenham Hotspur
    FOR - @Longy - Dijon FCO​

VFL Season 47 Team of the Season
    Premier League

bgT8YN1i_o.png

GK - @BaiIeyyyy - Man City - Starting our Season 47 Team of the Season, we have Mr Reliable who is no stranger to TOTS, and that is Bailey! The shot-stopper has once again been in excellent form as he leads from the back to bring Manchester City their first league title on VFL in the 9 YEARS the site has been active. A historic win, led by historic performances as Bailey managed to secure 11 clean sheets, 73 saves, and 2 MOTM awards in his 19 games played. Safe to say the young man is once again gunning down a Ballon d'Or, and with a stat line like this, he could have a legitmate claim! Best of luck!

CB - @Ace Scorpion - Man City - As we enter the defensive three, we couldn't miss out on the chance to put the old man, the veteran, Ace Scorpion himself in the XI! A man who has seen it all, done it all, and experienced it all, Scorpion has been in fine form and consistent form all season since linking up with the Cityzens, looking like he once did back in the dusty old days of FIFA 16 and prior! 19 games later, he celebrated with another Premier League title, and boasts a stat line of 19 games played, 1 assist, 11 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and a whopping 51 interceptions! A beast of his generation!

CB - @AsdaPizza4054 - Morecambe Town - One of the surprises of the season, and it's Morecambe's very own AsdaPizza! The young man has continued to surprise everybody as the weeks tumble on, helping Morecambe secure a historic Europa League finish, the first in the club's history! With 19 games to his name, he's managed to bag 2 goals, grab 7 clean sheets, 5 MOTM awards, and 57 interceptions! For a guy who was a relative minnow prior to this season, he should be absolutely proud of himself, he's been a revelation in that team, and it's again a great insight into how they develop players over the past 3 seasons at Morecambe!

CB - @EllisJP - Crystal Palace - Lastly, to complete our defensive three, we go to the multi-winning, multi-dimensional, multi-talented, EllisJP! Playing his trade at CB this season, he's been nothing short of brilliant, using the traits he's picked up from his midfield adventures to really be able to read the game, evaluate the field, and secure many big games victories! Sure, the league may not have been defended like last season, but with the Champions League still in sight, he'll be aiming for the big one! A final stat line of 19 games played, 2 assists, 10 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, 44 interceptions, and 23 tackles completes him for this league season! GG!

CDM - @George17 x - Sheffield United - We enter the midfield steel, and because of that, we head to the pivot that made the City of Steel a fortress! George steps up to the plate first after what could only be described as an awesome breakout season, where he and partner Jaro patrolled the midfield and showed us prime Kante and Drinkwater vibes. George helped Sheffield United secure Champions League ball, and boasts an impressive stat line of 19 games played, 2 assists, 12 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, 52 interceptions, 28 tackles, and even 18 key passes.... a cherry on top of a perfect cake! Well in man!

CDM - @vJaro - Sheffield United - And as said, here he is, George's partner, Sheffield's own vJaro! Impossible to leave this man out after the deadly partnership he stormed up in midfield with George. With these 2 in your CDM slots, nobody is getting through! A combo of excellent vision, highly calculated lunges and tackles, and voilla, you have a midfielder that is a rolls royce in quality! He finishes the season with 1 goal, 1 assist, 12 clean sheets, 4 MOTM awards, 58 interceptions, 45 tackles, and a whopping 23 key passes from the DM spot! Well in and keep it up for 48 bro!

LAM - @Cass 38 - Arsenal - As we venture up and onwards into our attacking area of the XI, we start with Arsenal's own veteran, Cass 38! The man may have a monotone, dull, and slightly depressing tone to his voice, but his playstyle is anything but! As the man gets older and the hairline peels further back, his ability to dribble past opposition, score late goals against the Champions, and create golden chances for his striker has shown no signs of slowing down. An impressive season in an average Arsenal team saw the man collect 3 goals, 9 assists, and 18 key passes from his adventures out wide! Well in pal, we'll probably talk about this paragraph in the party tomorrow.

CAM - @Torpfi - Manchester City - Next up is another veteran, another superstar, another consistent baller, it's Torpid aka Fish Bowl! The man can do it all, whether its play the striker role to a tee, or drop back and almost play that Pep type False 9 role. He's done just that at the #10! 19 games later, another Premier League trophy to his name, and he ends the season with 6 goals, 8 assists, 2 MOTM awards, and 38 key passes. With this man feeding you and supplying you, you're always going to have that chance to kill off games. Top work Torpedo!

CAM - @Vain Pogba - Wolves - Lastly in our midfield, we have the unlikely, a Wolves player! Pogba and his side may not have had a great season, but his qualities as a top attacking midfielder continue to shine, as he has another wonderful season in which he displayed excellent vision, and excellent communication to his front men! With 15 games played in the league, the man managed to secure 4 goals, 12 assists, 3 MOTM awards, and 19 key passes! Keep your head up, and we go again next season boss man!

ST - @Class Doyle - Man City - Finally, we head up top, and we could not avoid this dangerous duo that led City to their first title in nearly 10 YEARS of VFL! Class Doyle aka Wheels rolls into yet another Team of the Season where he displays the ability to be a deadly finisher, but also a locksmith with his eye for a pass! With all 19 games played, he racked up a whopping 15 goals, 16 assists, 4 MOTM awards, and 50 key passes! Pair him up with somebody like Smooth, and boy, you've got a real firecracker there. GG, and please dont boot anybody in the Champions League, regards, the whole community.

ST - @Smooth - Man City - And as stated, next to him, and finishing off our Team of the Season is the enigmatic, the dynamic, the smooth operator himself, Mr Smooth! The man who will bury goals and sink the hope of opposition for City, Smooth has been on another fantastic tear this season, as he bags 21 goals, 9 assists, 6 MOTM awards, and 34 key passes in his 19 games played! When you get this boy comfortable, play to his strengths and surround him with quality, he'll produce magic. Evidently, Season 47, he's done just that! Well in!

Subs Bench

GK - @Mxrley22 - Sheff Utd
    CB - @Kieran Codd - Crystal Palace
    CB - @l Huntyy l - Sheff Utd
    CDM - @NJPY - Crystal Palace
    CAM - @Howard - Sheff Utd
    ST - @NoX Rafa - Bradford
    ST - @SHANEXxX360 - Wolves

Championship

T44mAvUW_o.png

GK - @Chickenwing5652 - Exeter City - We start off our Championship Team of Season with one of the rough diamonds of the season out of Exeter, it's the man between the sticks, it's Chickenwing! A really awesome season which saw Exeter secure play-offs in dramatic fashion, held together by this man at the back! Blistering saves, reactions of a cat, and an outstanding attitude which saw him calmly secure an impressive stat line! 4 weeks done, and he finishes his league season with 12 clean sheets, 109 saves, and 2 MOTM awards in his 23 games! Hopefully, we can see him in the Premier League after this coming weekend! Best of luck!

CB - @Joshymaz - Swindon Town - Next up is a familar old face out of Swindon, it's Joshymaz! Swindon may have slipped down into the play-offs, but their excellent form makes them heavy favourites, and if players like Joshy play at max potential, it could be an easy night for the Robins! Joshy bounces back from Premier League failure with a great redemption story that anybody could be proud of, securing 5 goals, 2 assists, 14 clean sheets, 6 MOTM awards, and 58 interceptions in his 23 games this season! He found a team, a system, and a manager who played to his strengths, and he showed his quality enough to make this Championship TOTS! Well in!

CB - @SorrySmithy - Stoke City - Our next defender comes from the Potters, after a dramatic final day which saw them edge promotion after a long journey in England's second tier! It's been truly awesome to watch Stoke evolve with this group from their relegation, all the way to their return to the Premier League, and a big part of that this season has been down to Smithy here! 2 Assists, 17 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, 46 interceptions, and 23 tackles later...... and Stoke end the season with only 9 goals conceded. A literal brick wall that showcases that a strong defence really does equal success! Great season!

CB - @Summers - Tottenham - Last but not least, our defence is completed by the well-known and dynamic Summers! He's been a great pick up for Spurs this season, bringing in his vast experience, talent, and style to the centre back postion! Many big games under his belt, and even more so now after some highly tense games this season! He leaves the Championship and re-enters the Premier League with 2 goals, 3 assists, 12 clean sheets, and 45 interceptions to his name! A high quality season, by a high quality player. Well played!

CDM - @TStockyy - Aston Villa - As we enter midfield, we see our first playmaker in the CDM position, and he hails from Aston Villa, it's the gaffer TStockyy! A great visionary in the position, with a keen eye for a game winning pass, the ability to break plays up, and the leadership quality that Jack Grealish himself would be proud of! A fantastic play-off finish for Stocky and the boys, further compiled by his impressive stat line of 4 goals, 5 assists, 10 clean sheets, 4 MOTM awards, 66 interceptions, and 57 tackles! Truly a great player and one we'll need to keep our eye on!

CDM - @I Bouff Daddy I y - Stoke City - Next to him, we're back to promoted Stoke City to check in on Bouff Daddy! Another wonderful player who has so much in his locker. He's been Stoke's own Ngolo Kante with some of his big game performances which has seen him throw in big blocks, big tackles, and game-winning interceptions! A unit and a general in the midfield, supported with his 1 goal, 4 assists, 15 clean sheets, 5 MOTM awards, 51 interceptions, and 39 tackles in his 21 games played! A guy like this will be a splash in the Premier League, and I can't wait to see his journey in the next few seasons! GG mate!

RM - @Moscrop l 7 - Port Vale - As we venture up into midfield, we land at another gaffer's door, it's Port Vale's very own Moscrop! The gaffer has floated between RM and CAM this season as his team had their debut season in the Championship, and very nearly made the play-offs! He's learning every day, but finding his own way on the pitch, leading and orchestrating creativity as he collected 9 goals, 10 assists, and 5 MOTM awards in his 18 games played! A great season, and some great performances! Well played!

CAM - @Chezza I 14 - MK Dons - Our central man, who else could it be other than MK Dons' Chezza? A really fantastic season which saw Chezza have his "breakout season" so to speak, as he explodes onto the scene with such an impressive 4 weeks with the Dons! He's been a consistent thorn in opponents sides, been a brilliant performer in big games, and has been the bright spark when MK Dons may have looked down and out. He ends his season with 5 goals, 14 assists, 2 MOTM awards, and 45 key passes, numbers that any midfielder could be proud of! Well played, and top job man.

CAM - @l JD80 l - Fulham - Our final attacking midfielder of the evening, and we head to Craven Cottage to check up on attacking maestro JD80! Jack has been in excellent form this season as he oversaw the revival of Fulham, pushing them back into the play-offs and fighting for a chance of Premier League football! His attacking qualities can not be doubted, and that's shown with his 1 goal, 13 assists, 2 MOTM awards, and 35 key passes in 22 games! One can only wonder if the final push this weekend will be possible, but alas, if he's on his top game, anything could happen! Best of luck!

ST - @DembeIeee - Tottenham - Finally, we head to the striker area, and who else to kick us off than the top scorer of England's second tier, Dembeleee! Everitt has been in fine form with an all-star team this season, clicking with the midfield, clicking with his strike partner, and thus, enjoying his football! That's seen quite clearly when we look at his 35 goals, 13 assists, 7 MOTM awards, and 50 key passes in 23 games played! Nothing short of sensational, and now, we get to see how he fares in next season's Premier League! Best of luck!

ST - @AU7x - Swindon Town - Lastly, we head over to Swindon for a final time, and check in with gaffer AU7x! The main man has been in electric in his side's push for promotion, sadly slipping on the final day, but will be looking to make it right in the play-offs this week! He's done everything right with his own personal performances as he netted 29 goals, grabbed 16 assists, 9 MOTM awards, and 37 key passes in his 23 games played! He'll need to be in fine form once again this weekend, and blast his team into the Premier League.... we NEED another adventure/story like Swindon in the Premier League!

Subs Bench:

GK - @I Ray P Dave I - Stoke City
    LB - @PV Jack l26l - Aston Villa
    CB - @Jake I 4 - Exeter City
    CDM - @MD Stubbs - Stoke City
    CAM - @Connorcb14 - Aston Villa
    ST - @DN43 - Exeter City
    ST - @TheNewB1rdyB0y - Chelsea​

• Inject
    Reactions: AU7x
    Bundesliga

87a9d5bc5de09e29a468ee19055bdfe4.png

GK - @Carlsson - Bor. Dortmund - He only played 10 games for the league champions this season but kept a cool 7 clean sheets, playing a huge part in keeping Dortmund at the top of the pile. Congrats on the season and more of the same next time!

CB - @George I 2 - Bayer Leverkusen - What a debut season from George following his transfer from Inter Milan, a standout season helping Bayer to a top 4 finish with 35 interceptions and 17 tackles, well done.

CB - @Pant 7 - Bor. Dortmund - Pant is something of a Dortmund legend, entering his 6th month with the club and what a way to mark it. 12 clean sheets in 17 games and a cool 84% PP went some way towards helping Dortmund win the title.

CB - @HHarwood x - Bor. Dortmund - the third Dortmund player in the back line, Harwood follows Pant in to the hall of fame for his 6th month of wearing the badge. Leading the way at the back with 12 clean sheets, 39 interceptions and 21 tackles, there was very little got past him. Top season!

DM - @RDhillon x - Bor. Dortmund - a yellow and black theme starting to show in the defensive positions this season, with RDhillon making the cut in DM, in just 15 games he helped his side to 11 clean sheets with 48 interceptions and 36 tackles followed by 20 key passes as he looked to set the team going from deep. Well deserved!

DM - @Pogs - Bor. Dortmund - the 5th of the 6 defensive players to come from Dortmund, the manager of the side, Pogs takes his place in the lineup. A mammoth season, with 12 clean sheets, 20, key passes, 44 interceptions and 23 tackles as well as 2 goals. He’s worked hard for this title since switching from Sociedad. Class season, good luck for next.

CAM - @Ali - Nurnberg - The first piece in the attacking puzzle is Ali, his 4 goals, 8 assists and and 4 MOTM performances helped drag Nurnberg up the table and into the top half after a slow start. Well played Ali

CAM - @Dyljuan - Bor. Dortmund - the final player from BVB is Dyljuan, the talisman was the magician behind the goals, bagging himself 14 goals and 13 assists along with 50 key passes and 5 MOTM awards in just 14 appearances. An 87% pass percentage isn’t too shabby either, top man!

ST - @TheScouseSanta - SV Sandhausen - The Sandhausen striker brought Christmas early to the Sandhausen fans with an 18 goal return to push his side to 5th in the league and saw him finish as the second highest scorer. Good luck for season 48!

ST - @Gulwell86 - FC Augsburg - after helping Augsburg to promotion last season the striker continues his fine form to confirm his place in the TOTS. 16 goals in 16 games with 9 assists is some return at the highest level and his 3 MOTM awards show just how important he was to his sides European push!

ST - @Baboo2310 - FC Ingolstadt 04 - Any title pushing side needs a top striker and Ingolstadt certainly have that in Baboo - 15 goals and 8 assists are only part of the story as he managed a huge 41 key passes as well to get his team mates in dangerous positions. I’m sure we’ll be seeing his side top of the pile again soon!

Subs Bench:

GK - @Unity Kepa 1 - FC Augsburg
    CB - @JF6 x - SV Sandhausen
    CB - @KSMALLZ - FC Ingolstadt 04
    CDM - @Lavew - Bayer 04
    CAM - @Ziggey x - Bor. Dortmund
    ST - @Davidmgrice7 - 1. FC Nurnberg
    ST - @LD BodeineBrazy - Bayer 04

Bundesliga 2
    cfc450188fd7298ac9e8d6272a1e048d.png

GK - @Barryfifelad776 - 1. FC Kaiserslautern Well it’s that time again and we kick off our TOTS 48 Legends with the cat between the sticks. (Barryfifelad776) the first of many 1. FC Kaiserslautern players joins the team in pulling off a massive 105 saves and obtaining 9 clean sheets in the process. Narrowly missing out on promotion this time around, will 1. FC Kaiserslautern be able to persuade him to stay and go again or will a big club come sniffing for this prodigy?

CB - @Khafrre - 1. FC Kaiserslautern
    Our first defensive unit on this mountain of a back line is (Khafrre), although also missing out on promotion this season, he’s dominated most attackers with his impressive 41 interceptions and 8 clean sheets over his 16 games, this guy eats LB Ys for funCB

CB - @vConzaa - Hertha BSC Berlin
    We go to our next unit at the back line and the first of a Hertha BSC Berlin partnership is (vConzaa), helping Hertha to dominate this league and adding a new bundesliga 2 trophy to the incredible 10 clean sheets, can he step it up in the big boy league next season? We certainly hope so.

CB - @Robbo I 6 I - Hertha BSC Berlin
    Our final and other side of the Hertha BSC Berlin Wall partnership at the back is (Robbo I 6 I), he claims he’s carried this back line all season at Hertha and who could argue with the impressive 10 clean sheets, 30 interceptions and 20 tackles? Another one that will have attackers in the top tier shaking in their boots.

DM - @Spazout11 - Hertha BSC Berlin
    Next up we get to the workhorse part of the team, without these guys there is no chance of clean sheets, first up on another Hertha BSC Berlin partnership is (Spazout11) boasting an eye watering 42 interceptions, 31 tackles and 9 clean sheets, well done and thoroughly deserved spot on this line up.

DM - @x MoZeY x - Hertha BSC Berlin
    The Hertha BSC Berlin dominance in this line up stops with this man and this is something (x MoZeY x) knows how to do to better than most. 10 clean sheets, 62 interceptions and 46 tackles... you’ve got to feel for the attacking players throughout the league against this guy, most would have walked away a good 2 to 3 inches shorter after this lad has chopped them down all game protecting that back line.

AM - @KG Andz - Jahn Regensburg
    We get to the creative part of the team and none more can claim to be as creative as (KG Andz) this season, this guy loves key passes, 42 amassed along with hitting double figures in both goals and assists, this is a season to remember for him even if his team just fell short in the end trying to get to the top tier, this guy will be terrorising defences next season no matter what league hCalrobxr

AM - @Calrobxrts - Fortuna Düsseldorf
    Our final midfielder and the maestro himself (Calrobxrts) pushes his way into the starting XI. 19 key passes, 34 interceptions and 18 tackles. Can attack, can defend, is there anything this lad can’t do in the middle of the park? Another one to succeed in the higher tier next season without a doubt.

ST - @v R3FLEXz o - 1. FC Kaiserslautern Finally... the business end of the team, the superstar wannabes, the guys that get us all off our seats in excitement! (v R3FLEXz o) is our final 1. FC Kaiserslautern player and with 12 goals, 9 assists and 19 key passes in 15 games, there doesn’t come much better than this guy. Will he get the chance to show his talents on a bigger stage? Let’s wait and see.

ST - @xACExSquidge - Fortuna Düsseldorf Our last Fortuna Düsseldorf player slots nicely in to here with (xACExSquidge). This lad has helped fire Düsseldorf into the top tier for next season with his impressive 16 goals in 17 games. One of these goals coming against the mighty Hertha and helping to give them their only loss of the season must have something special in the locker to penetrate the wall of Hertha Berlin.

ST - @EASTYWOOD - Jahn Regensburg
    We wrap this TOTS up with a surprising entry that is (Eastywood), Jahn Regensburg finished just above mid table but where would they have been without this diamond in the ruff and his 16 goals, 12 assists and 24 key passes? This guy won’t be short on options next season if he decides to move on from Jahn Regensburg and we hope he can continue this form into his next challenge.

BENCH
    @Prm x zanetti - 1. FC Kaiserslautern
    @WesleyT11 x - 1. FC Kaiserslautern
    @Rhysmilesss - Hertha BSC Berlin
    @DRAFFx - Karlsruher
    @GBickers - FC Erzgebirge Aue
    @DanMBrx - Fortuna Düsseldorf
    @BenAJCooper - Würzburger Kickers

Last edited:

Season 47 League 1 TOTS

VFL-TOTS-League-One.png

GK - @BennyBeadle - West Ham -
    Starting our League One TOTS is the shot-stopper himself BennyBeadle he has been a nightmare for strikers this season leaving them with nightmares, he has been a monster in between the sticks, BennyBeadle's stats this season are... 95 saves, 7 motm's, 6 clean sheet's and 1 assist! Congratulations Benny keep it up!

CB - @ant07n - Carlisle United -
    After having a great season with Carlisle getting promoted he has shown us why he deserves a place in TOTS! contributing to 4 goals for the Carlisle team with 2 goals, 2 assists. Also dominating in defence making 35 interceptions, 16 tackles and 1 block. Well done!

CB - @SteamedPluto44 - Oldham Athletic -
    This las has had an amazing season with a great league finish getting play-offs and also making his way into TOTS, SteamedPluto44 has been the heart and soul of the defence stopping many attacks, ending the season with the stats of: 41 interceptions, 31 tackles, 13 blocks, 9 clean sheets, 1 goal and 1 assist! Congratulations!

CB - @SiR CaBbaGeGuY - Colchester United -
    The last defender in TOTS is the one and only SiR CaBbaGeGuY, after having a great season getting play-offs and also winning them to get promoted he has been holding down the back line and stopping anyone in his way, finishing his season with... 37 interceptions, 32 tackles, 1 block, 1 goal and 3 assists! Well done!

CDM - @Cameroon I 25 I - Carlisle United -
    First CDM to enter TOTS is Cameroon! Cameroon has had the the midfield on lock-down, controlling the game. He has been causing issues for the opposition throughout the season ending with... 65 interceptions, 45 tackles, 25 key passes, 13 clean sheets and also contributing to 7 team goals! Congratulations keep it up!

CDM - @WillxH - Oldham Athletic -
    Last CDM TOTS spot goes to the manager himself WillxH, Oldhams powerhouse himself Will has been a crucial player for Oldham this season controlling the midfield ending it with... 80 interceptions, 36 tackles, 9 clean sheets, 7 blocks and 1 goal! Well done Will!

CAM - @BBQ x Pistola - Carlisle United -
    First CAM to enter TOTS is Pistola! Pistola has been a key player to Carlisle's promotion getting the ball and creating the space and chances for the strikers, pinging passes as if he is Pirlo ending this season with stats of 71 key passes, 17 assists and 14 goals! Congratualtions!

CAM - @l Clarke l 12 l - Sunderland -
    The last CAM to get into TOTS is Clarke, after having a good season Clarke has contributed to 25 goals this. He has been a star player for Sunderland he has also beaten the clubs assist record by 2 assists! scoring 5 goals assisting 20 goals and making 43 key passes in 23 games! Congratulations Clarke!

ST - @CJHyde - Carlisle United -
    The first ST to enter in TOTS is the legend CJHyde! CJHyde has proven he can put that ball in the back of the net when he get's the chance helping Carlisle getting promoted and beating the clubs goal record as well by 1 goal! his end of the season stats... 26 goals, 15 assists, 62 key passes and 87 passing percentage! Congratulations!

ST - @XxLittleLegs - Colchester United -
    The 2nd ST to earn TOTS is the play-offs winner himself XxLittlelegs! LittleLegs has had an outstanding season earning promotion from play-offs and being top goal scorer of League One! he may have little legs but they do damage! ending his season with stats of... 32 goals, 15 assists and 43 key passes! Well done XxLittleLegs!

ST - @notdrago10 - Sunderland -
    Wrapping up the last player to earn himself into the ST TOTS is... notdrago10! notdrago10 has been scoring goals for fun this season with Sunderland also breaking the old clubs goal record by 1 goal! contributing to 35 goals for his team ending the season with... 30 goals, 5 assists and 15 key passes, Well done!

Bench Shoutouts:
    @Brian1867x
    @Ohh Mickeyyy
    @leelee2k12
    @C6 Danny
    @Skitzywavy
    @Dilly Dizzy
    @MrSilentSwan

Season 47 League 2 TOTS

VFL-TOTS-New-L2.png

GK - @ix cDale's - Salford City
    first clean sheet in the league came against Newport County in a 2-0 victory. The big man between the sticks hasn't let up since amassing another 9 CS to take his tally up to 10 at the season end along with 96 saves to boot. His heroics in the net have gave Salford City a comfortable 4th place finish in the league.

CB - @Gough 6 - Salford City
    Our second Salford man on the board is Gough 6. This man was the heart of the defence stopping all attacks in his wake. He finished the season with 97 total defensive contributions stopping any attackers making a dent in the push for promotion.

CB- @Sir Flippy - Brentford
    A fantastic season for Sir Flippy and his boys as he takes not only a 1st place league trophy and medal but a TOTS for his efforts as well. He's taken helm from the back and ended the season with a massive 18 blocks and one goal to his name.

CB- @Toxic x Enrique - Brentford
    Another Brentford man here in Toxic x Enrique as he takes the final spot in this season's TOTS defence. Finishing the season off with a huge 36 tackles should mean all those in L1 next season should be thinking twice before they think they could take this man on for a 1v1.

CDM - @x Sxnch - Brentford
    This man's incredible season form sees his interception tally finish on a whopping 98 interceptions. The VFL Kante as I shall name him has put incredible this season and has rightly deserves a spot on this season TOTS XI.

CDM- @Graaacey - Crewe
    Our only Crewe player on the board here as Graaacey takes the second CDM spot. He's finished this season off with a magnificent 114 defensive contributions to help his Crewe teammates deliver 7 clean sheets this season.

WAM- @I 9MB I Nieren - Wycombe
    Wycombe's wonder boy has a total of 36 goal contributions this season. His efforts has helped his team finish in a respectable 2nd place. A great display this season and hopefully more to come.

WAM- @FW Lixm - Forest Green
    Forest Green had there very own Kevin De Bruyne this season with Liam. With 40 key passes in total this season along with 10 assists aswell, it would've been difficult to see any attack that didn't start or finish with this man involved.

ST- @FatherFarage - Plymouth Argyle
    A great strikers display as FatherFarage racked up a total of 25 goals to finish his campaign with Plymouth as top goalscorer in the team.

ST- @Aaron29 x - Doncaster Rovers
    The Doncaster forward finished the season with 21 goals and 24 assists. He'll be looking to become the next Matt Godden, scoring goals everywhere he goes.

ST- @Mightymick87 - Salford City
    Salford's 3rd player in the TOTS XI is Mick. Slick Mick as I shall call him scored 24 goals this campaign helping his team finish in 4th place. But not only can he score goals, Mick has also acquired 26 keep passes this season.

Bench Shoutouts:

@CrazyManEarl
    @Ruud Gxllit
    @Its Kyan
    @Rossi IRL
    @LOTUS LEAVER
    @SouthernNUFC
    @Ultra MotionZz

Ligue 1 TOTS - Season 47

IuLVDSkO_o.png

GK - @Mxrson - PSG - To kick off the TOTS of arguably the most competitive league this past season we have the terrific goalkeeper for Les Parisiens. Like his great namesake Paul Merson once said, “Goals dictate how matches go”, and Mxrson indeed dictated how many of PSG’s games went with his incredible work between the sticks. In games where the PSG attack lacked that real streak of bang, Mxrson proved to fill his backline with confidence, which his 59 saves, along with 14 clean sheets indeed back up. Well done Mxrson!

RB - @ParaCFC - AS Saint Etienne - Sensational, magnificent, breath-taking. These are all words one can imagine being used to describe the season Para has had for the 3rd placed Saint Etienne. Having the highest amount of tackles and interceptions out of all defenders picked for the TOTS, Para has absolutely shown that he’s worthy of a place in this backline, showing his phenomenal versatility having previously collected TOTS in midfield and attack. What a player, and what a season. Well done!

RB - @Araujo x - PSG - The resident France manager takes a place in the TOTS. Throughout the season there have been several rumours of strikers across the league going missing for a longer period of time, but was later found deep into the pockets of this absolutely fantastic defender. Despite only having 14 games played, Araujo finished the season with an impressive 13 clean sheets, which shows how much the PSG defence relied on their right sided defenseman. Bien joué!

LB - @Scvttish - PSG - The man, the myth, the legend. Scottish, the PSG gaffer doesn’t only manage to assemble himself a league winning team, but he also puts in impressive performances that makes him look like a virtual Andy Robertson. Putting in numbers defensively as well as going forwards contributing with 5 assists and a dozen of key passes. Terrific job!

DM - @Dylan 17 - FC Chambly - The first of the 2 Chambly DMs who were unreal this season. Dylan managed to rack up 11 clean sheets whilst also making 58 interceptions and 27 tackles. This wasn’t the only side to his game however, as he also chipped in with 10 goal contributions and 50 key passes from DM! Truly staggering numbers, well done.

DM - @FzDan - FC Chambly - The 2nd of the Chambly pairing comes in FzDan. The ‘stocky’ DM put up some fantastic defensive numbers, making 53 interceptions and 41 tackles, really throwing all that weight into those challenges. He also didn’t stop here though, as like Dylan he also registered 10 goal contributions, showing his all round game to be top class. Congatulations.

LAM - @Pulgish - PSG - The Frenchman had a great season for PSG leading them going forward scoring a massive 30 goals and also getting 8 assists along the way helping PSG lift the Ligue 1 trophy! Pulgish is a well known figure over in the competitive scene, known for his goal scoring ability so its nice to see him running games in the VFL as well, with the champions league still to play for I'm sure PSG will be hoping he can carry on this form and drive them to another trophy. Well done Pulga!

CAM - @Wow I Am Class - FC Chambly - The centre of the Chambly attacking midfielders had a great season living up to his gamer tag getting 8 goals and 22 assists, although his team fell short of the B2B title he continued to be a stand out performer for them just like he was last season and will be happy to have not fallen below his SBNS teammates over at St Etienne! Chambly's season isn't over yet as I'm sure they will have a strong run in the CL if this man continues his form, Well done WIAC!

LAM - @Dennis99 - AS Saint Etienne - Dennis just like his SBNS counterpart had a great season scoring 25 goals and grabbing 7 assists along the way too, Dennis was a key part to the St Etienne team that finished 3rd in Ligue 1 which without his goals and ability in the final third i dont know would be the case! lets see if he can pick up from where he left off next season and drive St Etienne up the league hopefully to a 1st place finish, Well done Dennis!

ST - @Yeh Budd - AS Saint EtienneThe 2nd St Etienne man to enter our TOTS attackers is Yeh Budd, the Etienne talisman is relied on massively by the Etienne boys and is known for his ability on the ball, as well as knowing how to keep the ball at his feet he clearly knows how to place it at his team mates feet as seen by his 19 assists! He cant just do this though he also put the ball in the back of the net 17 times throughout the season too, this man gives defenders nightmares and a worthy member of this TOTS, Well done Yeh Budd!

ST - @BR9 - FC Chambly - Brad has taken the scene by storm in the last few seasons gaining a reputation for his ability to put the ball in the back of the net! Brad bagged a huge 26 times this season for Chambly this season but his goals isn't all he brings as he also grabbed himself 16 assists too. really impressive numbers from the Chambly number 9 and a man who I know has no intention of slowing down. Brad is one to keep and eye out for and someone who you don't want running in behind your defenders! Well done Brad!

GK - @Olliee - FC Chambly
    CB - @Adenike x - PSG
    CB - @Jamieee 24 - FC Chambly
    CDM - @JakeDeRoazhon35 - Stade Rennais
    LAM - @JustBrook x - FC Chambly
    ST - @Ix Tempa xI - Chateauroux
    ST - @Mikee Dunn - PSG​

Ligue 2 TOTS - Season 47

4TwRs7mI_o.png

GK - @Olibeast15 - FC Nantes - The starting eleven keeper, Oli has proved to be a real beast in between the sticks this season. He’s shown he’s a force to be reckoned with deflecting a huge 69 shots and helping Nantes with a cracking 12 clean sheets. Absolutely unbelievable work from the guy. Well done Oli, Nantes are lucky to have you.

CB - @Owen I28I - FC Nantes - To kick off the outfield players we go over to FC Nantes with Owen! Nantes were able to secure playoffs this season and I'm sure the stellar performances from Owen here were a massive help in achieving that considering he was a part of the back line that kept a league high 12 clean sheets! Also picking up 44 interceptions, 23 tackles and 6 blocks there is no doubting this mans defensive abilities. But being an absolute unit at the back isn't all Owen is good at, turns out he also has an inner Xavi inside of him with 97% passing meaning if he sees a pass you better believe it'll be completed! Congrats Owen

CB - @I Archie x I - FC Nantes - another nantes warrior archie has kept his team in the game, Arching over everyone with a massive 12 blocks. He’s proved he’s got the pace and the stamina to not only track runs but this guy hits like a truck coming out with 18 tackles and 36 interceptions. You’ve made it look easy. Well played Archie.

CB - @MrLegz - Stade Brestois - Next up we have MrLegz, hes shown up and produced some great stats this season proving He really does have the Legz to keep up with the attackers that he's faced. Hes intercepted a cracking 38 passes and proving he has the feet for 29 tackles. Well played.

CDM - @Fletch JCS - FC Nantes - Fletch has fought his way through the midfield, giving the opposition nightmares with his 55 interceptions, reading them like a book and causing them some real problems. With 19 key passes and 45 tackles Fletch has shown a spark in DM and as another part of the Nantes side, we think he’s been an asset to the team.

CDM - @Chim Jong Un - Stade Brestois - No, it's not the big man himself from North Korea. It's the superiour man CHIM Jong Un. Chim Jong contributed greatly to Brestois promotion to Ligue Un. Showing that he's been the Surpreme leader of the Brestois midfielder with a whopping 58 interceptions and 55 tackles! The guys an absolute tank. Well played Chim, unreal.

CAM - @xJonesy18 - Stade Brestois - Brestois have yet another player included here with Jonesy who has been a creative mastermind this season. Coming 2nd in the league assists charts with a whopping 21, you can see why this Brestois team were so effective. Not only that, he also made 41 key passes during the season really showing the brilliant season he’s had.

CAM - @I Rickus I - Chamois Niortais - Rickus has had an absolutely outstanding season. In the 19 games he played he managed to score 20 goals from the RAM position. Not only this, but he also laid his teammates up 8 times for assists during the season and clearly got recognised by his team for this by being awarded 4 MOTMs too. Well done Rickus.

CAM - @I Bowsy I - Stade Brestois - The Stade Brestois Wide AM has been fantastic this season bagging a huge 14 goals in 18 games. To go with this he also contributed 11 assists and registered 24 key passes showing his creative side of the game massively. He clearly was a catalyst in the Brestois side that won the league, congratulations!

ST - @x Kye7 x - FC Metz - Kye has shown his abilities inside the 18-yard box this season. Collecting the golden boot with his 30 goals, as well as 10 assists, Kye has had a season that the lovely Chris Eubank would describe as “Stupendous”. Having won both the Coupe de France and the Ligue 2 play-offs, the great striker has his eyes set to repeat these numbers in both Ligue 1 as well as in Europe next season. Will he be able to do it, or will he be compared to the likes of Dwight Gayle by the end of next season? Only time will tell. Either way, a season to be well proud of!

ST - @iF Garcia - Chamois Niortais - With a regular team, you’d expect the striker to be the top scorer of a team, but Chamois isn’t a regular team, and iF Garcia is far from a regular striker. The Dutch Trequartista has been nothing short of absolutely ridiculous this season. Proving that you don’t have to score loads of goals to truly be one of the best. One would still say that 14 goals is a very decent amount, but that’s nothing compared to the 27 assists. Yes, you read that right, he did in fact get 27 assists. The selfish striker has put up one of the more impressive displays Ligue 2 has seen in quite a while, and despite falling just short of the league title Garcia should be very proud of what he’s done. Unreal!

GK - @TheGamingGK#5333 - Pau FC
    CB - @BigSauceATK - FC Nantes
    CB - @o4chalky4o - Stade Brestois
    CDM - @ItsBIGCOL - Stade Brestois
    LAM - @WolVeBeaST NL - Chamois Niortais
    ST - @HAZZAAJ2010 - FC Nantes
    ST - @Oooh Blimey - Amiens SC​

Serie A TOTS - Season 47​

tBcuQ5G7_o.png

GK - @Stink 35 - Bologna - We start TOTS with Stink who has been ever-present in goal for "the red and blues", having played every game for them in the Serie A. They finished off the season with 1 goal, 10 C.S, 83 saves and an impressive 6 MOTM. Along with those individual stats he helped his side finish 4th, securing the best goals against in the league and qualifying for CL next season. Well done Stink!

CB - @JHuncho20 - Monza - Next we move on to the back line, and the first of three players from Monza. JHuncho played every game for "the white and reds" in Serie A , finishing off the season with 1 goal, 1 assist, 11 C.S, 1 MOTM, 47 INT's, 3 BLK's and an impressive 31 TKL's. He helped his side finish 5th, securing CL football. Well done JHuncho!

CB - @Oscqrrr - Monza - The second of three from Monza and JHuncho's partner at the back, we have Oscqrrr. They played all league games this season for "the white and reds", even moving into midfield for a few games which just goes to show their versatility. In Serie A they finished off with 3 goals, 2 assists, 11 C.S, 36 INT, 26 TKLS and 1 BLK. Again, helping Monza finish 5th and secruing CL. Well done Oscqrr!

CB - @haZZerd21 - Benevento - Finally completing our back like, and the first of many players from this seasons Serie A champions, we have HaZZerd! They were a rock at the back when called upon by "The Sorcerers" management this season, and certainly played a part in securing the league. In 16 matches they finished off with 1 assist, 10 C.S, 25 INT, 6 TKLS, 2 BLKS and 1 MOTM. Along with winning the "Scudetto" he helped his side to the 2nd best goals against record in the league, well done Hazzerd!

CM - @Liam Hadlow - Benevento - To start off our Serie A TOTS midfield is Benevento maestro Liam Hadlow, during this season's title success, Liam Hadlow managed to pick up 3 goals and an impressive 14 assists in 17 games in the CM role, a clear part of the Benevento success this season, to accompany the goals and assists he grabbed himself 38 key passes and 3 MOTMs. It wasn’t only his attacking contributions that helped Benevento to their success but also his defensive numbers. 43 interceptions and 29 tackles shows that he was crucial in attack and defence. Well played and good luck next season!

CDM - @Communist MV - Monza - Next up in our midfield is Russian leg breaker, Communist MV! One of the many players in a Monza squad who had a very good season getting the race for the league down to the last weekend but sadly falling off. Communist played all 19 games in Serie A this season with 1 goal, 1 assist, 13 key passes in the attacking phases of the season. In contrast, his defensive contributions are very strong. He managed to get himself 11 clean sheets, 46 tackles and 81 interceptions, finishing with the most defensive contributions in the league with 127! A fantastic personal season, congrats on best of luck next season!

CDM - @Squid28 x - Benevento - Back to the champions now and this time it is Squid28 x! Another vital part to their success in their 3-1-4-2 system they have been using, Squid was the main man to keep his side organised and defensively sound. Another player to play all 19 league games this season, he chipped in with 2 goals and an assist along with 7 key passes to help the attack out. Another good ball winner it seems as he got 64 interceptions and 48 tackles along with 11 clean sheets, almost like he’s got tentacles! (Sounded funnier in my head). Congrats anyways and best of luck next season!

RM - @Pickingz - Benevento - Onto the right hand side of midfield now and we have Benevento gaffer Pickingzzz, he may be bald but he sure knows how to win, carrying his success over from his Ingolstadt team to win yet another HT title. The 3-1-4-2 that he has implemented seems to have had a good change in terms of the attacking prowess that the wide players have, he managed to pick up 4 goals and 8 assists this season, grabbing 28 key passes, 45 interceptions and 30 tackles. A decent return for a wide mid! Well done baldy and good luck on the hunt for the B2B.

CAM - @Ringrar - AC Milan - To begin the front three of this season’s Serie A TOTS is another gaffer in Ringrar, this season he managed to lead the Rossoneri to a second place finish and a Coppa Italia win to stop a domestic double for this season's Serie A champs. In 17 games played, Ringrar netted 6 goals and supplied 8 goals along with 38 key passes, a serious threat all season and he’ll be looking to carry on this season’s positive outcome and try to win even more!

ST - @MWest x - Benevento - You may have noticed a pattern in this TOTS squad, many many Benevento players. Another one being MWest! In 19 games he managed to find the net a staggering 30 times and grab 8 assists. A true finisher. 33 Key passes along the way shows that he did create and maybe could have had a few more assists as well, a great personal season as well as a great one for his team.

ST - @SPOOOOONEY - Benevento - To end off this season’s starting 11 is none other than SPOOOOONEY, MWest’s partner in crime this season it would seem as he scored 27 goals and assisted 13 times! Meaning the pair scored 57 goals together and got 21 assists as well, a ridiculous stat seeming as some teams don’t score near that a season, let alone just the strikers! 27 goals in 16 games played is something to be very proud about, could have maybe even stolen the golden boot if he had played the 3 other games! A fantastic season nonetheless, congrats to you and to everyone in TOTS!

Bench:
    @Jack I 13 l - SPAL
    @Conn16 x - SPAL
    @Itsmagicalfie - Inter Milan
    @x Wxvey B - Sampdoria
    @Wittierr - Benevento
    @RP9699 - Bologna
    @XAzzaHxpe - Monza​

Serie B TOTS - Season 47​

zaIkvCEP_o.png

GK - @BG Rowland - Spezia Calcio - First up in our TOTS is the Spezia shot stopper @BG Rowland. A menace in the net, Rowland has proved his worth in between the sticks this season. Helping his team to a respectable 7 clean sheets this season, his 47 saves proved to be valuable to his team in their title challenging season. I'm sure Rowland will be raring to go next season as his team prepares for a Champions League season, congrats mate!

CB - @cris cross STFC - Spezia Calcio - Our first defender in our three back is none other than Cris Cross STFC. A defender that strikes fear into opposition attackers, He helped his team to 7 clean sheets with his 32 interceptions, 6 tackles and 5 blocks. This lead to him being awarded 2 man of the match awards throughout Roma's title winning season. Well done mate, look forward to seeing you prove yourself in higher tier next season.

CB - @Skedd 44 - AS Roma - Another spectacular defender, Skedd contributed 38 interceptions, 16 tackles and 5 blocks to the brick wall that is Roma's defence. The commanding centre half will be proud of his efforts, steering his team to a final day title win that saw Roma win their first ever Serie B trophy! Great effort mate.

CB - @Big Snappin - Our final defender goes to none other than @Big Snappin. Tallying an impressing 53 interceptions, 12 tackles and 2 blocks in Spezia's 7 clean sheets, Big Snappin put in a rangatangabanging effort this season to aide his side to a promotion season. These efforts lead to his side just conceding an impressive 8 goals all season. Good effort pal, good luck next season.

RM - @Baker11 x - Spezia Calcio - Starting off the midfield with Baker the tricky wide mid played 17 games this season and was a threat going forward and a rock whilst defending. Baker managed to contribute to the attack with 9 goals, 6 assists and 15 key passes as well as contributing to the defence with 22 interceptions and 18 tackles. What a great season he had with La Spezia, congratulations on the TOTS.

CDM - @manicnath23 - AS Roma - Next we move across to the middle of the park with Manicnath23, the DM was unbeatable for Roma after racking up 31 interceptions, 27 tackles and 5 blocks. It is clear to see why the Roma man has made it into the TOTS, he took pressure off the defenders and helped his side. He managed to contribute in the attack with 1 goal and 1 assist but also maintained pass completion percentage of 81% which is brilliant. Congratulations on the TOTS.

CDM - @Gandhi On A Bmx - Spezia Calcio - On to the second DM in this team we have Ghandi On A BMX. It seems this man was on a BMX as he seemed to be all over the pitch assisting his team. He picked up a whopping 49 interceptions, 19 tackles and 4 blocks, it is clear to see why he has the made the team. Ghandi also assisted the defence with 7 clean sheets in 17 games! Congratulations on the TOTS.

LM - @IGrealishI - Torino - Moving back out wide to our last WM in this team. Here we have IGrealishI who has an unreal season despite only playing 13 games. Grealish managed to score 3 goals, 33 key passes and racked up 10 assists, this shows the ability of the playmaking winger. Grealish maintained a pass percentage of 88% all season and managed to obtain 7 interceptions and 2 tackles. Congratulations on the TOTS.

CAM - @Goat I 10 I - Spezia Calcio - Now we move on to our starting CAM. Goat has managed to make the TOTS with only playing 9 games this season which is unreal! Goat scored 6 goals and assisted his team mates 10 times, with a total of 28 key passes and a pass completion of 78%. Not much to say apart from what a ‘half’ season goat has had! Congratulations on the TOTS.

ST - @CGardz - AS Roma - Moving up to our first of the two strikers we have CGardz. CGardz had a phenomenal season with Roma, he had an eye for goal and managed to bag 30 goals and finish as the leagues top scorer! CGardz also set up his teammates with 8 assists and managed to rack up 30 key passes. What a season for the striker, one to remember. Congratulations on the TOTS.

ST - @Dz Stocky - AS Roma - Now finishing off the team we have Dz Stocky. Another phenomenal Roma striker, what a pairing these two were. Dz Stocky managed to score 16 goals and assisted his team mates 14 times! This striker could do it all, he managed to also rack up 30 key passes this season! This was unreal as it was all done in only 12 games! Congratulations on the TOTS.

Bench:
    @BawBagMaster - AS Roma
    @T e IM p Zz - Spezia Calcio
    @Rosco Peeko Lad - AS Roma
    @Jordy96x - AS Roma
    @Roid Sheep - Spezia Calcio
    @I G96 I - AS Roma
    @Welsh Pride888 - Spezia Calcio​

La Liga Season 47 - TOTS

ltu24Td3_o.png

GK - @Nolan - Malaga - Starting our Season 47 La Liga Team of the season, we have an absolute goal stopper in the goalkeeper position! Been in quality form for Malaga but just missed out on the league with goal difference. The man himself in goalkeeper has kept a whopping 12 Clean sheets,85 Saves, and only 11 goals conceded throughout the whole season with Malaga. Nolan is a great quality keeper that a lot of teams should be looking at next season. Congratulations!

CB - @BolT x Tempahzz - Real Sociedad - Next up we have the first of the four Center backs Bolt! Bolt has become a rock at the back this past season with receiving 12 Clean sheets,31 Interceptions, and a mighty 13 tackles for his team, noting the fact he has only played 17 Games Played for Real Sociedad he's made a hell of an impact with Real Sociedad this season. A beast at the back and should have a great upcoming season! Congratulations.

CB - @KiKo - AD Alcorcon - Now we move on to the only AD Alcorcon player in the team of the season. With his 9 Clean sheets, 54 interceptions, and 14 Blocks we can see he's made a positive impact for his team and himself. He's been clinically underrated this season and has shown what he is capable of, He has pushed and helped his team get to that champions league spot for the new and upcoming season. He will have a lot of eyes on him next season, Well done!

CB - @Mickelbackk - Real Sociedad - The Man The Myth The Legend MICKEL, This Player did absolute wonders for his team last season with an impressive 11Cleansheets , 53 Interceptions, and a solid 3 goals for his club, and on top of that a beautiful new La Liga Title Trophy. Some may say he's the best defender on this list with these stats and a trophy on top of that. Congratulations!

CB - @RDox 18 - CA Osasuna - Osasuna must thank RDox18 for his great defending work this season and is the only Osasuna player in the Team of The Season. Honestly, he's stood out incredibly this season for Osasuna, and to another manager, it looks like with extraordinarily 37 Interceptions and 26 Tackles. A Well done for you and good luck for the next few up and coming seasons!

DM - @Skellyy - Malaga - Right where do I start, Skelly has had another mighty season with Malaga with 21 Key Passes 87 Interceptions, and a Solid 64 Tackles, The Welsh God is staying with Malaga for another season to get that well deserved. La Liga Trophy that he missed out on this season. Well done and give you the best of luck for next season. GO GET THAT TROPHY.

DM - @Caldwell x - Real Sociedad - Next Up the Center-Defensive Midfielder Himself we bring you here Caldwell! Real Sociedad's very own Joshua Kimmich with a Whooping 30 Key Passes, 24 Interceptions, and a solid 38 Tackles. Some big game performances for him but has exceeded expectations in those games and the whole season in general. Hope you very happy with your season and I wish you the best of luck throughout all seasons, Congrats!!!

CAM - @FG Porridge - Malaga - Now we have a player named FG Porridge some may even call him Iniesta with his solid 22 assists and 61 Key Passes. FG Porridge or should I say Iniesta has been controlling that attack all season collecting 3 MOTM's for his awesome performances this season. Cracking Plurr and should be proud of yourself for a cracking season, Congrats!

ST - @HStryfe x - Real Sociedad - Now we kick off the attack with a BANG! a goal-scoring and assisting machine picking up a solid 23 Goals and 16 Assists not forgetting while he's been banging in goals left right and Center he's been a great team player collecting 50 Key Passes. Sociedad must love having HStryfe x in attack this season with his solid performances in big games and the games that truly count. I wish you the best of what you are going to do next, Congrats!

ST - @Bailey Ince - Malaga - Our Second Striker of this very interesting team is the one and only Bailey Ince! What quality performance he's put in for Malaga this season making a lot and I mean a lot of chances for them this season. Calculating 64 Key Passes and 18 Assists, but let's not miss out on the Mbappe side of him scoring 21 goals for his team next season. Bailey and FG Porridge has been linking up like charms this season and they hope it continues for next season. Great Season and the best of luck in the upcoming seasons, Congrats!

ST - @Sinedd x - Real Sociedad - We now go to HStryfe Partner in crime Sinedd x, Clicking with his strike partner, enjoying playing his football in the Higher Tier of Spain. Picking up 20 Goals 16 Assists, 45 Key passes and don't forget Sinedd's 4 MOTM's. Clearly shown a name for himself this season and broke all expectations winning the league this season. Well done, Congrats !

Last edited:
    La Liga 123 TOTS - Season 47

FrQ9hh3o_o.png

@ChaoticVenomzZ – The proven shot stopper has only gone and proved himself once again. Another year, another bragging right. VenomzZ got himself a whopping 52 saves which eventually led him to 9CS this season. 2 performances of his were even MOTM worthy however for his whole season, he is TOTS worthy.

@Kobyyyyyyy - Hes at Logrones, he is a center back and he is in our TOTS! Boy has he deserved it with his 38 interceptions in only 15 games. 15 games, 15 tackles, no issue along with 7 blocks to prove why he was on his game this season. Not 5, not 6 but 7 defensive clean sheets is what he has given to Logrones which has helped them in their good season. Koby, congratulations!

@Ryzho x - Looking at these stats I would give him the nickname of Sergio ‘Rhyzo’ Ramos. Let’s start with the defensive stats first. His card is in blue because he’s got 32! 32 interceptions for Rhyzo this season which is one of the best in the league. Along with this, 9 tackles and 7 blocks. However, am I forgetting the elephant in the room? He does his bit at the other end of the pitch too with 6 goals to his name this campaign. A true leader from the back and the front. Well done.

@Brilllo – We are heading to sunny Seville. The polish defender has done exceptional this season to get himself into our TOTS lineup. We have named some good interception stats so far however Brilllo is the best of the bunch, getting into the 40s with 41 interceptions. A brick wall at the back, with 8 tackles against his opponents and 5 blocks. What do defenders crave the most? Clean sheets and Brilllo has 9 of them. The taste of sweet success! Congrats on your place in the TOTS.

@JamesyMcSir - He has Sir in his name, maybe his team should address him as Sir after the season he has had. Hitting the big 60 with interceptions is truly impressive. However what is another impressive stat is the tackles. 48 of them over the season and these stats alone could get him into the TOTS. However he has also turned provider game getting himself 2 cheeky assists. He hasn’t gone unrecognized with 4 MOTM performances to his name. Sir, it is an honour to put you into the TOTS.

@MiickeyJ – The Zaragoza man has wiggled himself into this TOTS and he has deserved it for his heroic performances for his side. Mickey is top when it comes to keeping the ball out, with 9 CS to his name. Along with that is his consecutive stats of 53 interceptions which is out of this world joint with 42 tackles. The ace defensive midfielder also nabbed himself 3 assists from his position over the campaign to help his team over the other end. We are truly impressed. He is also @Herb ’s favourite Zaragoza player and best friend that is some accomplishment!

@Fresh I 95 I – The first attacking player of the bunch. Freah has showed his capabilities in the attack and his team must be as impressed as we are. He has shown his goal scoring capability with 4 goals to his name. His job is to be a provider and what has he provided? 25 key passes. 8 of them equivalating into assists. Maybe his team should be more clinical but his hard work is not unrecognized. Well done on making it into the team.

@lil durkz – Wide mid is seen as a position which can be a struggle to attack and defend but is it a struggle for Dunkz? I can tell you, if it was then he wouldn’t be here. The man in the Logrones kit has done his defensive duties getting himself 28 interceptions and nearly matching that with 24 tackles however it cant be snubbed at. Key passes from the wing are no issue, Dunkz gave 7 of them for his team this season which even got him an assist on one occasion. Goalscoring may not always be on a WM’s agenda however Dunkz treated himself to 2. Well done on making it!

@IGallagher4I – Say what you need to say, hear what you need to hear but Gallagher will not care what you say about him, he has proved himself against everybody. 24 assists is phenomenal over the course of 1 season. This boy has some charisma about him, almost reminding me of Mesut Ozil in his Arsenal prime! Clearly more of a provider since he only has come up on one occasion to score but he doesn’t have to if his teammates are scoring! How many key passes has he got if he has 24 assists? 59! Do not scratch your eyes! Well done Gallagher.

@Naughtybud - Gallagher may have been getting the assists but Bud has been getting the goals. The sound of the ball hitting the net is nothing new for Bud. So, in 17 games I can tell you he has hit the back of the net 31 times. 31 goals is the best this league has seen this season. He must have the defenders playing Twister when he has the ball. 31 key passes are also in his name which have given him 6 assists over the season. If there was a Hall Of Fame, I would definitely be suggesting Bud here. Is there anything he can’t do?

@Mr Crunchybear – Another goal scorer in the game is CrunchyBear. Almeria must be impressed and his teammates should look up to him. In 17 games he has got himself 24 goals, being their top goal scorer this season. Strikers may play Twister with defenders however I can tell you Mr CrunchyBear makes the opponents defence collapse like a game of Jenga. We can't forget that he provides for his team too getting himself 5 assists this season. He has truly deserved a TOTS place.

Bench:
    @EmpirekingIII - CD Lugo
    @Dy1anBl4de - UD Logrones
    @OllieYido - Almeria
    @Sound That - Sevilla
    @Hermes EU - UD Logrones
    @Pellistri x - UD Logrones
    @CF I Pete - Granada CF​

Scottish Premiership TOTS S47

SPL-TOTS.png

GK- @Kcaj2315 – Dundee - we start with Kcaj2315 keeping 7 clean sheets and making a total of 77 saves in 16 games helping his side to 4th place in the Scottish premiership and the final of the Scottish cup, Congrats and good luck next season

CB- @Jamie I 4 I – Celtic – We start of the Defence with Jamie , helping his side to the league title and Scottish cup win with keeping 9 clean sheets, 21interceptions and 23tackels even managing to get himself 2 goals in 16 games, Congrats on this season and good luck with the next

CB- @PEPE I 14 – Rangers – After a great individual performances Pepe is our next defender to enter this seasons Team of the Season, Keeping 4 clean sheets , 30 tackles and 18 interceptions and getting 2 assists in 13games played, Congrats and good luck next season

CB- @Chris l24l – We now have our last defender into this season Team of the season, Chris in 13games has managed 4 clean sheets, 32interceptions and 16 tackles and grabbing himself 2 goals, Congrats and good luck next season

CDM- @Donnyjxnes – Hibernian – We start our midfield with Donnyjxnes, Getting himself 59 interceptions, 38 tackles also getting 5 clean sheets, 4 assists and 1 goal in 16games, just falling short of the title but a great season overall, congrats and good luck next season

CM- @Fenix Vuc – celtic – we now have Fenix Vuc, after a brilliant season winning the league title and the Scottish cup he is our next TOTS Midfielder, in 16games managing to get himself 17 key passes, 40 interceptions , 27tackels , and 4 assists. Congrats and good luck next season

CAM - @I LJC I – Hibernian – After a brilliant season and just falling short of the title we now have I LJC I entering into Team of the season, Managing to get himself 8 goals 13 assists and 36 key passes in 12games, good luck next season and congrats

LM - @Beans I 7 I – Hibernian – Another Hibernian player inducted into this seasons team of the season , Beans has managed in 13 games getting himself 7 goals, 6 assists, 20 key passes, 15 interceptions and 10 tackles helping his side finish 2nd in the Scottish premiership , Congrats and good luck for next season

RM - @Stznsy x – Hibernian – To finish of our midfield is Stznsy x, Another Hibernian player having a standout season in 15 games getting himself 8 goals, 5 assists, 21 key passes, 22 interceptions and 13 tackles and is unlucky not to end it off with a trophy but a great season overall , good luck for the next season and congrats

ST- @Fenix Tiki – Celtic – To start of our strikers will be Fenix Tiki, in 16games has managed to get himself 14goals , 11assits , and I mighty 59 key passes to help his Celtic side to the league double , what a great overall season him and his team have had , congrats to him and good luck for the next one

ST - @Mattinho I 9 – Hibernian – We finish of with this season Scottish golden boot winner , in 16 games getting himself 23goals , 14assits and 41 key passes. Unlucky not to end up with a team trophy but what a great season for him overall, all I can wish for him and the rest good luck for next season and congrats

Subs
    @I Zues I 1
    @Vain Parkin
    @Evan67
    @LukeC67
    @xPOMPEY01x
    @Barney2goose
    @Oblvn Dec

The VFL Season 48 Team of the Week
    Week #1 - Lower Tier

OVnEZucx_o.png

GK - @AR I 99 I - Exeter City - We kick-off our lower tier TOTS with a comeback! AR I 99 I had what can only be described as a shameful season in Season 47, but has now managed to bounce back and enter a team fighting for the Championship title in Exeter! He sits between the sticks, and has been ever-so reliable in the opening week, grabbing 3 clean sheets, 11 saves, and 1 MOTM award from his opening 4 games played! He'll feel proud of himself here, as it finally is a fair reflection of the type of player he can be, a key component in a well-drilled side! Well played, and best of luck with your title fight this season!

CB - @AdamB233 - West Brom - As we venture into our defence, there's only one place to start, and its at the Baggies! The main man in this team appears to be none other than Adam, and WOW, what a week this man has had! A tough opening week including Season 47 play-off hopefuls Sunderland saw West Brom do extremely well and in a good position already in the league. Adam of course played a massive part in this, securing 1 goal, 1 assist, 3 clean sheets, 11 interceptions, and 4 tackles (just to name a few stats!). The question now is how far can this team go? A real bright spark as a unit, and potentially one of the dark-horses for League One this season for sure! All the best boys!

CB - @Swxyzee - Huddersfield Town - Next up in our defensive unit, we head over to another League One side in Huddersfield Town! This team is STACKED with talent, STACKED with experience, and has all the credentials to lift the league in a few weeks time... especially when they have players like Swxyzee in their ranks! An experienced defender who can tackle, can intercept, can lead, can do it all! This was proven by his stellar week which saw 4/4 clean sheets, but also 10 interceptions and 9 tackles... need we say any more? Well played my friend!

CB - @Blayny 19 - Forest Green Rovers - To finish off our back-line, we're over to the minnows that are Forest Green Rovers, to visit their defender, Blayny 19! Blayny has been in fine form during the opening week, being a defensive rock that just absorbed attack after attack with nothing harming his team! With 1 goal, 3 clean sheets, 10 interceptions, and a MOTM award, it was impossible to not include the guy in the opening TOTW. A really special player that could really be a difference maker for Rovers this season for sure! Well in my man.

CDM - @BossOfTheTown - Forest Green Rovers - Now we're climbing up into that midfield pivot, and we're staying at Rovers, and looking at the midfield maestro, BossOfTheTown! Another player in green who has really gained a lot of plaudits after a strong opening week which saw him collect 1 goal, 1 assist, 3 clean sheets, 19 interceptions and 9 tackles in 4 games played! A man that can read the play in midfield, drive forward to change the game, and sit back to break up dangerous attacks, it's really clear to see why Rovers are as high as they are this early on! Top week, and top games man.

CDM - @Geis Cold - Sunderland - His partner is a returning favourite, a FIFA 16 Europa League winner, and a man that still has the skills to boss midfield all these years later, it's Geis Cold! A shrewd pick up for the Black Cats as Geis takes no time to settle, and impresses his team mates with incredible performances which saw the collection of 2 clean sheets, 2 MOTM award, 16 interceptions, and 11 tackles in the opening 4 games! Play has to go through this man, his passing is still incredibly high level, and his game IQ continues to grow! A top player, a top return, and a TOTW he can be proud of!

CM - @Bemerino - Le Havre AC - We're now in the attacking third of the field, and I'm happy to say we've got a CM joining us up here, the ultimate box-to-box player, the Kante of Le Havre, its Bemerino! Setting the standard for CM's out there, the lad has had an incredible week from the heart of midfield, securing 2 goals, 6 assists, 1 MOTM, and a trio of 7 key passes, interceptions, and tackles! The Ligue 2 title is as competitive as ever, but with this man busting his balls running up and down the pitch, showcasing the work rate of 5 men, Le Havre could well be the underdog team to watch! No doubt they're going to be up there! Well played my friend!

AM - @Wow I Am Class - Bristol Rovers - As we talk about players who are of such high quality, we move towards the perfect #10, and it's Bristol Rovers gaffer, Wow I Am Class! Swapping the European nights for a project at Bristol Rovers, it is of course no shock that WIAC is one of the biggest all-stars of the division, using his creative flair and movement to unlock those tight defences! A great opening week saw Rovers boss secure 4 goals, 6 assists, 1 MOTM and 14 key passes, helping his team take an early cruise towards the top of the table, and that coveted League Two title! Great games, and all the best!

AM - @CShaw10 x - Werder Bremen - Our final midfielder of the week, and we're heading over to our German contenders, Werder Bremen! CShaw has not only had a hard pre-season with his co-manager leaving him towards the end of the window, but has had a hard time looking at the league table with the quality of teams in Bundesliga 2, however, he may finally be able to smile and be optimistic, as his Bremen team look to be the team to beat at the moment! An incredible week for the gaffer saw him clinch 1 goal, 6 assists, 1 MOTM award, and 11 key passes, placing him amongst some of the top creators in lower tier! A bit of a consistent run could well see the unbelieveable happen, and Germany once more turn green! Best of luck Shaw!

ST - @theeKiwi - Newport County - We finally reach the peak of our LT TOTW, and when we talk of veterans and legends of the game, we can look no further than Kiwi! The ex-Spurs gaffer and now long-term Newport County gaffer really has high belief in this crop of lads, as he finally aims to put silverware in the cabinet after going so close last season! Well, he's off to a great start as he secures a starting XI TOTW spot after clinching 4 goals, 5 assists, and 18 key passes in his opening 4 games for County! A squad filled with great spirit, and one that will take motivation from their gaffer placing in the TOTW. Everybody who knows this squad is crossing their fingers and watching, we're rooting for you Louis!

ST - @zMichael - Bristol Rovers - Last but by no means least, we have Michael, the hitman of Northern Ireland, the Ballon d'Or winner, and one of the great all-stars we've seen in VFL in the last 1-2 years! Of course, we talk about this Rovers team being stacked of quality, but nothing screams quality more than Michael and his numbers on opening week! 8 goals, 3 assists, 1 MOTM award, and the swagger to embarrass defensive units in the process! He may not be able to clinch a d'Or down here, but he'll be aiming for 35+ goals, he'll be aiming for that league title, and be aiming to toast FIFA 21 goodbye as a Champion one final time! Well in man!

Bench:

GK - @EA Fix Fifa - Genoa
    CB - @Glyn TM - Werder Bremen
    CB - @Caton98 - Real Betis
    CDM - @EyUpFella - Montpellier
    CAM - @Chickenbutty240 - Dynamo Dresden
    ST - @Stansfield - Heidenheim
    ST - @Jxe03 - FGR​

The VFL Season 48 Team of the Week
    Week #1 - Higher Tier

GRZbxxqo_o.png

GK - @CF Mendy 16 - Marseille - We kick-off our opening TOTW of Season 48 in the trenches of France, and more focused, in-between the sticks of Marseille! CF Mendy 16 enjoyed a consistent and fruitful weekend which saw him go 100% for clean sheets, with 4 from 4, and 10 saves to add in the process! A great shot-stopper, and a reliable pair of hands at the back which could be key to deliver the Ligue 1 title at the end of the season! A few more goals in this side, and who knows what could happen in a few weeks time! Great job, and well played my friend!

CB - @HHarwood x - SPAL - An old familiar face joins us in the back-line, and it's the English defender now residing in Italy, Harwood! Another player who had a terrific weekend, securing 4 clean sheets in his 4 games played, but also adding an assist, a MOTM, 8 interceptions, and 6 tackles in the process! A leader, a champion, and a big player to have in the ranks if you want to chase silverware in your season! Best of luck this season, and keep the standards high! TOTY could well be round the corner.

CB - @The Blues BCFC - Marseille - As we venture across the back-line, we are back in France, back in Marseille, and taking a look at The Blues BCFC! Blues has been apart of that rock solid defensive unit at Marseille this week which saw 4/4 clean sheets! A man who has seen it all, but never really achieved the trophy levels he could have, he's showing real determination in his play this season to try and secure that coveted Ligue 1 title! With goals, tackles, and interceptions in his game, all he has to do is remain consistent, and who knows what could happen!

CB - @PROVERBS XJ - Marseille - Lastly, remaining in France, we jet over to Blues's defensive partner in crime, and it's PROVERBS XJ! A real enigma of a player and defensive unit, who reminds us all a bit of a prime David Luiz! In his 4 games this weekend, he picked up an assist, 4 clean sheets, 75% pass accurace, and 12 interceptions! Incredible stats for the week, especially when you take into account the hard opposition of teams like Strasbourg which they faced. A top week, a top player, and a top pick for our TOTW!

CDM - @Danielsandwell8 - Liverpool - We move up the pitch and into our midfield core, and who better to start with than the Liverpool gaffer, DaneilSandwell8! A consistent player from the past 2-3 years, Sandwell has tasked himself with the mission of giving Liverpool their first Premier League title, and if individual performance is anything to go by, he's right on track! A solid week saw he capture a goal, 2 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, 20 interceptions, and 11 tackles in the 4 games he played! Some tough games passed him by, and the club remain unscathed, making that title dream, a reality! Best of luck, top job, and GG!

CDM - @Pridmore x - Marseille - Next to Mr Sandwell, we head back to France, back to France, and it's that defensive diamond again, as Pridmore enters the arena! A unique CDM which mixes bombing runs with incredible defensive work-rate, it really is no shock to see him slotting in nicely after the week he's had! 4 clean sheets, 1 MOTM, 18 interceptions, and 10 tackles later, and Marseille have one of Europe's best defensive records! I can again only stress that I and everybody else are waiting and hoping the goals at the other end can come, because with players like Prid, this team can be VERY dangerous!

CAM - @Limfly - Bayer 04 - We now get to the meat and bones of the team, the attacking prowess, the magicians of the XI, and where better to start than Limfly! The Bayer 04 gaffer has been growing in confidence each season recently, and strikes the iron hot in the opening week, securing 3 goals 7 assists, 2 MOTM, and 20 key passes in his 4 games played! Bayer 04 as a unit will be looking to put more silverware in the cabinet, and have the players to do so 100%, and performances like this from Limfly will do nothing but to boost the squad's belief! Well played sir!

CAM - @Lewzini - Hertha Berlin - Moving over, but staying in Germany, we head to the minnows making all the noise in Hertha Berlin, and it's their gaffer, Lewzini! When Lew took over last season, he may never have thought he'd be involved in a Bundesliga title race so soon, but here we are! A consistent performer with a level head, he'll be nothing short of delighted with how his squad's started the campagin. On a personal note, he managed to bag 3 goals, 11 assists, 1 MOTM award, and 18 key passes in the opening fixtures, his best numbers in a week to date! All eyes are now on whether Hertha can maintain these levels against the bigger boys, and if they can, what a season it's set to be!

CAM - @DS10 x - FC Bayern - Lastly, our midfield is completed by a veteran, a stylistic FIFA icon, the inventor of DS10Ball, Mr DS10 x himself! A man who looks to continue his legacy, and continue his glory-laden path he's created for himself, DS10 doesn't fail to disappoint with his first week performances, securing 4 goals, 4 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in the opening 4 fixtures! A tight battle is expected to take place between Bayern and Dortmund, but if DS can continue this form, we could see the Yellow Wall finally fall down in FIFA 21's final season! Well played my man!

ST - @MWest x - Tottenham Hotspur - The final area of the pitch, the strikers, and where to start? With one of the deadliest finishers of course, MWest! Not known for his high assist or pass numbers, West always makes up for it with his lethalness in front of goal, a trait he shows no sign of losing as Spurs sit top of the league after the first weekend! West himself is a big part of that, scoring 9 goals, assisting 3, and securing 2 MOTM awards in the opening 4 games! A big derby win over rivals Manchester City will do nothing but build confidence within the camp, and now, it's all eyes onto next week! Well played!

ST - @Dyljuan - SPAL - Last but by no means least, we head back to Italy and see the ultimate false 9 slot in from SPAL, and it's Dyljuan! The Scottish icon shows no signs of slowing down, showcasing that he can still do it all, whether its create, score, break down experienced defenders, or win games... he's done all of that in the space of 2 days! An amazing week saw the Scotsman bag 4 goals, 4 assists, 1 MOTM award, a 90% pass completion, and 15 key passes from the ST position.... creative numbers most can only dream of! The SPAL team is aggressive in their title chase, and if this is the type of level we're set to see, it's merely a matter of time before Italy returns to being blue! GG!

Bench

GK - @SelbuKraft - Brescia
    CB - @AFC Finn - SPAL
    CB - @Not Tuanze - Malaga
    CDM - @Cameroon l 25 l - Auxerre
    AM - @l Perf - AC Milan
    ST - @Calzed - Hertha Berlin
    ST - @GNDRYY - Real Madrid​

The VFL Season 48 TOTW #2

cuXEWtko_o.png

GK - @Stink 35 - Malaga - We are off to Spain as we have found this week’s TOTW Goalkeeper; The flying Dutchman, known as Stink 35 has had an amazing weekend where he has found himself landing in the top spot. Picking up 2 clean sheets and a whopping 9 saves. You can tell this man has the correct gloves on for the season!

CB - @HHarwood x - SPAL – Here we go again! An attacker’s worst nightmare is this guy right here. Mr consistent they should call him as he came big with 4 tackles and landing himself 2 clean sheets. He is the heart and soul of this defence, and they are lucky to have him. Well done again.

CB - @AFC Finn - SPAL - Another SPAL Defender! Your all thinking, ‘How are they so consistent in getting TOTW’. I can tell you this for sure, that this brick right here plays for the badge. Putting in the work to gain 8 interceptions and only concede 2 goals in the whole campaign is quite impressive if you ask me. Congrats on making it.

CB - @Ryzho x - Fiorentina – Who’s this guy? Born leader, the gaffer, the main man, he is commanding his team from the back and showing everyone where the foundations start off. Making this week’s TOTW with 2 goal contributions and having 13 interceptions is impressive if you ask me. That’s why he finds himself with 3 Motm’s. Congratulations.

CB - @Brilllo - Sevilla -Brick wall. That might not be his name, but he sure does play like he is. With the only defender making it 3 games with 3 clean sheets in our TOTW but he also adds in 8 huge interceptions for this team nothing gets passed the brilliant Brillo. This man for sure is a nuisance for the attackers that must face him. Well done, unfortunately, still gets booted offline by the Romanian's.

CAM - @Lewzini - Hertha Berlin – To all creative midfielders out there, please take a leaf out of Lewzini’s book. The wizard has once again found himself in the TOTW starting eleven. Hertha being at the top of the Bundesliga, I’d like to say this man is one of their reasons to its success. 2 games, 3 Assist and 4 key passes is hard to forget if you ask me. Well done to this Wizard.

RM - @dylan - SPAL – I hope you all know this guy’s name because it’s one that’s Never forgotten. In a 15-goal game thriller against Atalanta, Dylan picked up not 1, not 2 but 7 goals, yes, I said it, 7 goals. From RM nor only can he attack he can put a shift in working back and help cover. The form continues from the English man. Well done.

CAM - @Limfly - Bayer Leverkusen – In Germany we find Limfly, the maestro that contributed massively to beating 2 Huge Bundesliga Giants. Beating Dortmund and Schalke this weekend with 1 Goal, 6 Assist and 6 key passes. This man is the definition of creativity, always has the correct boots on. I’m intrigued in seeing how he does at the end of the season. Well done, Limfly.

ST - @Dyljuan - SPAL – Italy must be the way forward. They are not short on talent, and they are not short in the goals department with this man. Stats are one thing but seeing him in action is another. I bet he sleeps with them finisher boots on. He does score 10 but his goal contributions are through the roof. 5 assist and 20 key passes. Dyljuan is the real deal. Facing him is a keeper’s worst nightmare and you can see why. Well done.

ST - @Soley x - Real Sociedad - Soley, Soley, Soley, the poacher we shall call you. Goal scoring must be second nature to this man. Scoring 7 Goals in 3 games is impressive. The shooting boots have not let you down this week. Let the form continue. We are looking at a goal machine to come. Well done.

ST - @MWest x - Tottenham – VFL veteran. Swapping from one English side to another and making his mark for his new side this season. He doesn’t only just score but the man can create, having a total goal contribution of 5 in 2 is a job well done if you ask me. The Vet always had it in his locker and is now ready to unleash. Well done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.