VFL TOTW & TOTS Archive

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    HT TOTW #2
    BBWtE0Cw_o.png

GK - @Jack I 13 l – Crystal Palace - The man to get us underway with a flourish is Jack at Crystal Palace. Man City may be looking to run-away with the Premier League, but that’s not stopping Jack leading his charges to keep them honest in their tracks. Four clean sheets in five games this week leaves Jack top of the pile in Higher Tier, and has kept Palace in the hunt come the half-way stage – no doubt a lesser goalkeeper could’ve caused problems when playing the percentages at the highest level.

LB - @Gromit#9258 – Bayer Leverkusen - ‘I love it when you call me Big... Suga?’ Well, yes, I guess. This slippery customer is clearly one of the biggest reasons Leverkusen are currently top of the Bundesliga. As well as his strengths in management, he’s also got incredible attacking numbers from full-back this season, including 95% dribbling success, 3 clean sheets and a goal this week. It’s rare to get such good attacking output in VFL whilst maintaining solid defensive numbers, so long may it continue!

CB - @Redvolite – Bayer Leverkusen – A second defender for the Bundesliga leaders in this weeks’ team of the week, and it’s everyone’s favourite person, and best beard in the VFL, Redvolite! The Welsh defender is now no longer an up-and-comer, but this team of the week solidifies his growing reputation. One goal, one assist, three clean sheets, and a man of the match in a team in such free-flowing attacking form shows just how much he’s valued by his side. Da iawn pawb!

CB - @Drizzyyyy x – Marseille – I'm always wary of defenders in TOTWs, as goals are often over-rewarded; and even though Drizzy has a goal to his name, his inclusion is very much because of his defensive output. Successfully winning over half of his tackles, showing he clearly knows when to correctly engage the opposition, Drizzy also boasted a whopping 96% of passes for his side this week. Having such a reliable distributor of the ball at the back is clearly a huge benefit for his Marseille side.

DM - @Skellyy – Marseille – Consecutive TOTWs for the most Welsh man I’ve ever met, and the man proving to be one of the very best managers on this site over and over again. 97% successful dribbles, and 82% pass completion from DM in a game that’s proving to be very congested in the middle of the pitch shows that Skellyy continues to ooze quality week after week, version after version of FIFA. Not to mention winning the ball roughly seven times a game. Massive.

DM - @GrottyEmu – Tranmere Rovers – Often, it’s very easy to miss the efforts of a player from a struggling team. But not in this case. GrottyEmu (fantastic name by the way) has done everything in his power to drag his side out of relegation candidacy, with a goal, two assists, 81% passing, 85% dribbling, and two man of the matches from DM. Having such reliable performances in the centre of the pitch should let the Tranmere manager sleep a lot easier, knowing that an upturn in fortune cannot be far away. Fantastic commitment shown to throw-in such a big level of performance when sitting at the other end of the table, and that’s the attitude we love to see in the VFL!

CAM - @Dennis99 – Bayer Leverkusen – Once again, we revisit the BayArena, as Dennis has brought his A-game this week with 6 goals in 5 games, along with 3 assists and a man of the match. An assist in the top of the table clash with Hertha Berlin has left them three points clear at the summit of the Bundesliga, and whilst they’re still unbeaten, Leverkusen may be looking to Dennis to continue being a creative force and bring them home a title.

RM – @I Jokito I – Manchester City - Jokito has proved to be a wonderful all-round package for the Premiership title favourites, during their 100% record. In the past week, they have provided 6 goals and 2 assists along with 92% successful dribbling to be a real attacking threat from right midfield, without shirking on his defensive responsibilities. A real key cog in the Manchester City machine.

CAM - @Krvsinho x – Bayer Leverkusen – Our final visit to Leverkusen after their phenomenal week, Krvsinho has seemingly performed wonders at number 10, providing reliable and consistent chance creation, whilst also contributing 5 goals in 5 games, too. A real telling sign of their consistency is that their goal contributions are spread throughout their games, and well beyond their 10-0 demoliton of Darmstadt.

ST - @XxLittleLegs – Dortmund – Five goals against Darmstadt definitely helped his cause, but remaining in the Bundesliga we have LittleLegs, who has continued strong domestic performances into the new iteration of FIFA. Dortmund have fallen-off a little in their title chase, but the very fact that they’re still in the mix is down in a huge part to the all-round forward play of LittleLegs. 3 man of the matches, 9 goals, 5 assists... and very strong numbers on the ball; it appears as if he’s taking the Dortmund bull by the horns, and long may it continue!

ST - @SvntineL x – Manchester City – I hear you. ‘2 goals at striker and he gets TOTW?!’ The numbers, however, back-up just how integral SvntineL has been to Manchester City’s 10/10 start with his creativity. 11 assists in 5 from ST, he’s been a huge contributing factor to his team’s efforts – showing to be a real team player, in what appears to be a very special team. Without his creativity, would they have got past Bradford this week and maintained their Invicibles challenge? Likely not, and that’s much more important than judging a player by how many times they put the ball in the net. Fantastic stuff.

Bench:

GK - @L Alison13 L – Portsmouth RB
    @I Sammy866 I – Sheffield United CB
    @LFC Lewish LFC – Rayo Vallecano DM
    @El Router – Bayer Leverkusen CAM
    @ADJ 96 – Portsmouth ST
    @Baboo2310 – AD Alcorcon ST
    @Blinchy - Sandhausen

Congrats everyone!​

S49 LT TOTW #2

X8hUHYJs_o.png

GK - @assass1nslayer9 – Wycombe Wanderers – 20 saves in 6 games is nothing to be sniffed-at, but VFL has it’s own José Chilavert, and we’re all-in for it. Assass1nslayer brings creativity to his Wycombe side, grabbing two assists from between the sticks this week. I smell long-ball, over-the-top stuff. I love it. Congrats on the TOTW!

LB - @Bail3y Evans – Fleetwood Town – It's rather rare for a full-back to receive recognition for defensive output alone, but here we go. 4 clean sheets in 6 games, along with all-round fantastic numbers (82% passing and dribbling, 29 possession won) shows that the Fleetwood Town defence is performing admirably, and that the experienced defender is ready to return to the top, like his S22 Dortmund days.

CB - @Adenike x – Fleetwood Town – Our second Fleetwood defender, and this time it’s the composed centre back Adenike. As well as a goal this week, they’ve collected 2 man of the match awards to partner his clear composure on the ball with 80% passing, and winning possession on average 5 times a game. Consistency is key here as Fleetwood try to turn things around and grab themselves the automatic promotion that their strong squad will be striving for.

CB - @VT Brendan – Back-to-back TOTWs for the Hull co-manager, and he’s clearly playing a massive part in them remaining top of the pile in the Championship. 1 goal amongst 5 clean sheets and a man of the match... there’s clearly not many in the lower leagues performing to their reputation, and Hull will be relying on his consistency to get back to the top flight at the first time of asking.

DM - @Royal Domcic – Wolfsburg – Here is a player oozing composure. From defensive midfield, they have 94% dribbling, 82% passing, and have won the ball 32 times in 6 games. With that sort of output, Wolfsburg will be confident of really being in the mix for automatic promotion come the end of the season, and players standing-out like this will surely have bigger sides sniffing around him in the off-season.

DM - @DaN CuFc l 93 l – Doncaster Rovers – When you’re in a dogfight for playoff spots, we very often see player’s heads drop and team morale suffer. Then, when you see the determination of Dan, you realise there’s plenty of good eggs out there. The Doncaster DM pairing have been workig their backsides off this week, and Dan reaps the rewards. Winning possession back over 6 times a game, keeping 4 cleans sheets, and even contributing a goal – he very much deserves his time in the spotlight. Here’s hoping you can keep it up and enjoy a fantastic end to the season!

LM - @Diegoo – Greuther Furth – 2.Bundesliga’s runaway leaders have a lot to thank for Diegoo’s performances this week. A fantastic all-round showing, as well as popping-up with 4 goals, goes to show how dominant Furth have been this season, but also shows us a very well-rounded midfielder. Up and down, Diegoo’s been a class act this week, and Furth will be hoping he can continue this until the end of season; aiming to win themselves a trophy and remain unbeaten throughout.

RM - @Riggaz TR – QPR – Our first visit to the Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium, and it won’t be the last as QPR have had a stormer of a week in League Two. Only losing to a very strong Fleetwood side, Riggaz has 4 assists this week from deep, showing immense creativity alongside very capable defensive numbers. The core of this QPR side has a lot of promise, and Riggaz is seemingly a massive cog in their engine room.

CAM - @Zhelosity – QPR – The QPR midfield strikes again. Zhelosity is proving himself a very capable manager after only joining the site in S45, managing to put together an incredibly cohesive and hard-working team unit, that he himself is a key part of. 7 assists this week is just the start of it, and I’m looking forward to seeing how Zhelosity can develop this team and potentially challenge at a higher level.

ST - @BenBalmer – Bristol Rovers – The main man for the League One destroyers Bristol Rovers, who, let’s face it, should be a little timid about any success with the players at their disposal at this level, but someone’s got to put the goal in the back of the net; and 13 goals this week shows that he’s the man for the job. On top of that, he’s also managed to bag 6 assists for the free-scoring Bristol bunch, and I have no doubt that they’ll be demanding nothing more than an 100% record now to complete a successful season.

ST - @Kieran I 707 – QPR – Our final Queen’s Park Rangers mention, and it’s Kieran! 14 goals in 6 games, and yet only one man of the match means that Zhelosity’s clearly on a ‘treat ‘em mean’ mentality. The sheer number of goals he’s netted tells us that he’s the perfect focal point for a fantastic QPR midfield. Without him, would they look so good? Who knows? But the future’s definitely bright in West London!

Bench:

GK - @Lomas x – Hull City
    CB - @cSamii – Greuther Furth
    CB - @Bennett I 6 – Sunderland
    CAM - @Big Cartz – Coventry
    ST - @DHendo x – Montpellier
    ST – @DN43 x – Blackburn Rovers
    ST - @Lil Chaos - Sunderland​

Reactions: Wellsy Yt
    The VFL Season 49 Team of the Season
    Serie A (Old-Gen)

9gjFa0Am_o.png

GK - @Leon I 1 I - Napoli - As we kick off the Team of the Season for old-gen and Serie A, we start off at the Champions, Napoli! Leon was a brickwall each weekend for the boys in blue, showcasing excellent reactions, shot-stopping ability, and even leadership in a season which saw Napoli win yet another league title! All in all, he leaves Xbox One with a Scudetto, and a stat line of 12 games played, 7 clean sheets, and 23 saves! Congratulations my friend.

CB - @Zack 12x - Napoli - Next up, we stay in Napoli as we begin the climb up the pitch, and we're taking a look at the emphatic full-back, Zack 12x! Zack had an incredible season as he clinched his first Serie A title, collecting 8 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 63 possession wins in his 14 games for the club! A young and promising player who can only grow and become better, especially now with the taste of gold on the lips! Congratulations bud!

CB - @F Tomori I 29 I - Napoli - Across from Zack is a familiar face, it's his team mate F Tomori I 29 I! Tomori is no stranger to success and TOTS selections, managing multiple in his history as a player, and one more again now! With a trophy under his arm, he can take solace in knowing his key performances in big games were a key factor in making Season 49 a success. The hungry defender clinched 6 clean sheets and 36 possession wins in his 9 games played, with notable performances against Roma to note. Big well done, and see you in 2022!

CB - @Ben 17x - Napoli - Our third defender who makes up this back-line is yet ANOTHER Napoli gladiator in Ben 17x! The fearless Scotsman is another defender who has been a solid brick wall for the blue side of Naples, clinching 1 goal, 3 assists, 5 clean sheets, and 42 possession wins in his 11 games played at the back! An incredible campaign, an incredible champion, and a person we can't wait to see more of on next-gen in 2022! Well played brother!

CB - @Calumkeenan - AC Milan - Lastly, we head away from Napoli to complete our backline, and head to the red side of Milan to pay a visit to Calumkeenan! The Irishman has been in fine form this season, securing a second place finish with his club through his 4 clean sheets and 47 possession wins in 14 games played! He's been enigmatic, and grown his reputation due to the high finish... it's just a question of where the young lad will now sign? Good luck to you!

CDM - @Benjaniiiii - Napoli - As we head into the heart of our midfield and our pivot, we head back to Napoli and to the experienced head of Benjani! The battle-hardened defensive midfielder has enjoyed a fruitful season where he captured 1 goal, 3 assists, 7 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards and 62 possession wins, the highest of any CDM on old-gen! Sure, his defensive ability is high, but so is his ability to take the game by the scruff of the neck and put in a 5 star performance, something he's done against AC Milan to help in securing the title this season. Massive well done, and totally deserved, GGs!

CDM - @RS18x - AC Milan - Suiting up next to the Napoli man, we head back to the red side of Milan and pay honours to RS18x! RS has a bright future ahead of him, as the young and hungry CDM continues to chase for honours, for trophies, and success. He's got so close this season, finishing second place and almost clinching a league title, but he can take absolute pride in his performances, performances which saw him claim 2 assists, 4 clean sheets, and a massive 75 possession wins in 14 games for Milan! I look forward to seeing where RS heads to, and how he continues to develop his game. Congratulations and all the best!

CAM - @Fenix Iniesta - Napoli - We're now proceeding back up the pitch once more, and into our creative environment, and where better to start than a man who has been been doing it for years, Iniesta! He chose to represent the blue of Napoli, and with that, it gave them an immediate spark as title contenders when you take into account the pedigree and winning mentality of Iniesta. The dynamic Scotsman clinched 3 goals and 8 assists in 10 games played for Napoli, earning plaudits for his games against AC Milan, Roma, and even Juventus! A big game player, a title winner, and a man with a lot left to give! Congratulations!

CAM - @atombs19 - AC Milan - As we go across the line, we're now back in Milan once again for a final time as we take a peak at another young sensation, atombs19! The Milan dynamo managed to clinch 6 goals, 9 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in 14 appearances for the Rossoneri... numbers which create a buzz around his future! A killer eye for a pass, the ability to grab a match winner, he has it all, and now with this high finish in the league, he'll have that hunger to go one further and seek out silverware. Congratulations on TOTS my friend.

LAM - @Jackoooooo x - Napoli - To complete our midfield three, or our creative marksmen, who better to take a look at than Jacko? The enthusiastic inside forward has been Napoli's Aubameyang, operating mostly off the left, but also doing a job centrally. He's managed to bring home 17 goals, 8 assists, and 3 MOTM awards in his 14 games for the blue of Napoli, and thanks to those incredible numbers, he leaves Xbox One as a Champion! Massive props, and keep it up next year my man!

ST - @Shaun I 93 I - Napoli - Last but not least, we head to our lone striker, the man you want in front of a one-on-one, it's the Dutchman, the dangerman, Shaun I 93 I! A season which saw the Dutchman truly fly in form, as he too chipped in with 17 goals and 8 assists in his 14 games played, while also earning 4 MOTM awards! A man with so much quality, a man who will be a key figure for the Dutch national team if he can get a new-gen console in time, and a man that just can't stop winning! Well played Shaun!

Sub Bench:

GK - @Ash982235 - Juventus
    CB - @Morganparaman14 - AC Milan
    CB - @DanielSAFC - Juventus
    CDM - @BennH x - Napoli
    CF - @Mrbrunsy - Juventus
    ST - @Bmt Sanex - AC Milan
    ST - @notdrago10 - AC Milan​

Season 49 HT TOTW #3

qSDq98l9_o.png

GK - @LAlisson13L: Filling the net for the HT TOTW is Portsmouth GK Alisson, who currently leads the Premier League in saves and most-definitely provides Portsmouth with a reliable last-resort save when needed.

CB - @Redvolite: Tied with another TOTW teammate on defensive clean sheets, this stout CB also takes the title for Defensive Assister and Chief! With three assists, high possessions won, a stupendous beard and strong passing statistics, Redvolite is proof that the best offense is a strong defence. Now get back to free agent signings.

CB - @Boothie: Some players are jacks of all trades but master of none… Boothie surely doesn’t fit that narrative. Representing the blue side of Manchester, Boothie is the kind of player managers love to have and hate to face, contributing exceptionally both on the attack and defence.

CB - @ii SvF ii: Ever wonder what a defensive stud looks like? Look no further than this Fortuna player. With the highest possessions won statistic in the league and having been tied for CS with a TOTW teammate, the stats speak for themselves.

DM - @Pogs: Starting off this weeks midfield we have Crystal Palace's rock in the middle Pogs x, this week he has lead his team defensively managing to get a solid week of results and amassing five clean sheets and a MOTM award. It is safe to say Pogs x is pivotal in the Crystal Palace defence and results would of looked much different with his absence.

DM - @Right Him: Our second midfielderm, and first midfielder from Real Sociedad is Right Him. He has been on fire this week with an impressive seven assists and one goal and clocking up another MOTM. The central midfielder showed his manager and team mates how much of a valuable asset he is to the team, and has not disappointed as shown this week, well done mate.

LM - @Besboo: Our first WM, and the 2nd player from Real Sociedad is Besboo. The flying WM was on form this weekend, managing to get a whopping five goals and two assists from the flank for his team. These efforts didn't go unnoticed with his team mates and manager, as he managed to get 2 MOTM awards, well done mate!

RM - @Kiannn x: Up next is the French midfielder Kiannn x, who only played 4 games this weekend. Whilst he only played a little amount of games, he still managed to show his eye for goal, scoring three goals and assisting three of his teammates! Our tricky wide man might have missed his calling as a playmaker in the middle of the park, but congrats nonetheless!

CAM - @ADJ 96: Our playmaker for the team, and the main man in the Portsmouth midfield, is ADJ 96! An architect in the middle, he managed to tally up an impressive 3 goals and a massive 7 assists. These efforts made him the highest assister in HT VFL, not an easy thing to do, well in mate, hopefully u can carry this into the final weekend.

ST - @Olofinjana X: The first striker in our lethal strike-force is the seal himself Olofinjana x. It was an exceptional weekend for our big lardarse striker, who managed to bang in an amazing 12 goals, whilst also assisting 4 goals. He also chalked up a MOTM as well. His efforts bullying teams helped see his team end an impressive title winning season for them, well done mate!

ST - @XxLittleLegs: The final player is none other than XxLittleLegs! Whilst he might've held us to ransom with his graphics, he still managed an impressive 10 goals and 2 assists this weekend, proving he's a real handful for defenders across the division. Well done on a stellar weekend Legs, please keep making graphics for us ;)

Bench

@Ombwe
    @Drizzyyyy x
    @l manlikefaz l
    @Adammm 7
    @Brazy LD
    @Jenks23 x
    @Blinchy

Attachments

• HT TOTW.png
      HT TOTW.png
      329.4 KB · Views: 99
    Last edited:
    Season 49 LT TOTW #3

HLvCPdIb_o.png

GK - @Doctor Muzz: Between the posts is LT Germany’s CS star Doctor Muzz, with a total of 10 clean-sheets and 18 saves. With almost every GP, this brick wall of a GK sets the standard for reliability throughout the league.

CB - @simokins: Taking the first spot in the back three is QPR’s simokins, a player whose strong CS and astronomical possession-won statistics are description enough.

CB - @cSamii: The German addition to the TOTW is a strong one, with 11 CS and 80 possessions-won. Though attackers might be the ones scoring the goals, surely German fans are lining up to buy this defender’s kit. Dependable, clinical, short, and surely top-class, four terms to describe this Starting XI CB.

CB - @Papa Brown: Another strong addition to the team from LT England, this Fleetwood defender has proved their ability both defensively and offensively. With three goals and exceptional defensive stats, this Starting XI selection is a must.

DM - @Geis Cold: Our first midfielder spot is taken up by Geis Cold, who managed to get four clean sheets, one assist and an impressive two Man of the Match awards, showing his worth for his team. Well done mate.

DM - @MiickeyJ: Our second anchor in DM is MiickeyJ. He really showed attacking prowess from the centre of the park, managing to tally 6 goals for his side, whilst also assisting one. Stellar effort.

LM - @Weenzed: Lego City was kept safe this weekend, and that was partially down to the Swansea magician Weenzed. He managed to bang in 7 goals, assist his team mates 6 times, and shamelessly gave himself one MOTM award. Well done butt.

RM - @Moyala: Our other WM is the gem Moyala, who showed how much of a beast he is with his 7 goals and 2 assists in his 7 games for the club. These efforts didn't go unnoticed, as he earned himself two MOTM awards, showing why he deserves his spot in the TOTW.

CAM - @I LJC I: LJC mans the middle of the park for our team, and who could blame us for picking him! Our man unbelievably clocked up 17 assists this week, proving to be any strikers dream. Well done pal!

ST - @zMichael: Our second Furth attacker is the LT Merchant zMichael. The absolute menace to society proved how his defence carried Furth to a title, notching a measly 16 goals for his team. Poor effort, always preferred Kian.

ST - @OF Beacho: Our final attacker was the Welsh Wizard OF Beacho. Our guy was on fire last weekend, hitting the back of the net 12 times, whilst also assisting his team twice. Earning himself four MOTM awards, the main man finihshed the weekend in style, congrats!

Bench

@TS Angerfist
    @Xx R0O Xx
    @zXMajorRFCXz
    @RpIn x One ShoT
    @Metro I 18 I
    @JCrock7 x
    @CallumSallis

TOTS S49 Spain

SNyzUExy_o.png

GK - @Mxrley22 - Alcorcon - Introducing our first TOTS, we have Mxrley. Marley, capturing the league title with Alcorcon along with producing some very good statistics, making him pivotal to the winnings of Alcorcon. Marley, made 15 saves in 10 matches while managing to keep 6 CS. Very good season sir, well done.

CB - @Scqrz x - Alcorcon - Starting off our backline with another Alcorcon player is Scqrz x. Scqrz x, played 15 times this season and retaining possession 61 times in these games! Very well done this season.

CB - @Mbvppe Jr - Malaga - Welcoming our first Malaga player to this seasons TOTS. Mbvppe Jr, the German international who sometimes does not come short for goal kicks, gained possession 63 times. Along with, 74% passing. Well done on a solid performance through-out.

CB - @AlexCrunch - AD Alcorcon - Another AD Alcorcon player is AlexCrunch. AlexCrunch, the flithy spy for Alcorcon spectating most of Malaga's games this season ;) . Had an eventful season, picking up a title with some amazing stats, 63 times he won possession, along with a tackle percentage of 9%. Well done.

DM - @Pridmore x - AD Alcorcon - What a consistent performance shown at the highest level from Pridmore x all season. Another main reason, why AD Alcorcon took the W. Pridmore, gained possession a whopping 95 times in just 15 appearances. Take a bow.

DM - @kizmarlo - UD Ibiza - Well, well, well. Where do we start here then? The man, the myth, the legend, the lamb curry connoisseur, the mastermind, THE KIZMARLO. Learning and performing with the very best, this season Kizmarlo sparkled in his role with UD Ibiza, Kiz was a big influence on the UD Ibiza side, with a dribble percentage of 89% and a passing percentage of 64%. Keeping calm on the ball in front of his old lads, well done this season sir.

LM - @Besboo - Real Sociedad - Besboo, finally getting WM's some recognition, had an individual brilliance this season. Picking up a dribble percentage of 93%, silky stuff. Well done on a season putting up with Barney2Old.

CAM - @Dylan 66 - AD Alcorcon - The Irish maestro in the heart of the midfield for Alcorcon proved to be a pivotal player to his sides success. 13 matches played this season and 14 assists, adding 7 goals also to Alcorcon's GD. What a season Dylan, best of luck next season.

CAM - @Farrer I 9 - Atletico Madrid - Our only Atletico player in this seasons TOTS, is Farrer. Farrer enjoyed a positive season, involved in 7 goals this season and scoring 6. With a dribble percentage of 89 %, what a season on the ball Farrer. Best of luck next season.

ST - @Baboo2310 - Alcorcon - Well, where do we start again? Good performance consistently all round this season from Baboo. However, he could not keep his Pigeon from going wild in the chat, so imo a solid 6/10 from him. Baboo captured 22 goals this season, making him the clear bagsman. Well done this season mate, never let the pigeon out again.

ST - @barney2goose - Real Sociebad - Barney2Slow, Barney2Old or is it Barney2bad. Barney, had high hopes this season. However, his team did not execute his plans. Although, it was a spectacular season individually, picking up 13 assists and scoring 16. Well done this season Barneh.

Bench:

@Goretzka Jr
    @TON2412
    @MightyMikeDX
    @Adammm 7
    @SamCxoper
    @Howard
    @Olofinjana X - rat.​

Last edited by a moderator:
    The VFL Team of the Season S49

Bundesliga 2

1c6b9560145a80c81be05af544acabc0.png

GK - @Doctor Muzz - 1899 Hoffenheim - The shot stopper has had an amazing season in the Bundesliga 2. He managed to keep 10 clean sheets as well as managing to grab himself 18 saves and on top of that getting 2 man of the matches this clearly shows that he's been one of the best in his team this season. 1899 Hoffenheim finished 3rd in the league getting themselvs into a playoff position, can this man manage to keep his form going for the playoffs in order to gain promotion and fulfill the club's ambition? Congratulations mate.

CB - @DH93 x - 1899 Hoffenheim - DH93 x has proven his worth this season as his side gained a playoff place. The Englishman has been a part of 11 clean sheets this season to go along with his 2 MOTM perfomances, which shows his value to 1899 Hoffenheim this season DH93 x also contributed going forward with 2 goals this season too. Congratulations on this accolade & good luck in the playoffs to you and your team.

CB - @Eardzy - Greuther Fürth - The giant defender has been a brick wall for his team this season, earning 11 cleansheets and being rewarded with 2 MOTMs for his performances. He hasn't only helped his defence, he has played a big part in his teams attack, grabbing 2 goals and 1 Assist. Eardzy has been one of the main reasons for his team winning Bundesliga 2 and gaining promotion. Well played mate!

CB - @cSamii - Greuther Fürth - cSamii is the second Fürth centre back in the Bundesliga 2 TOTS, another great defender in the rock solid Greuther Fürth defense. He helped his team with 11 clean sheets along with 6 massive goals and 1 assist. He, along with the rest of the Greuther Fürth defense, is a force to be reckoned with. Well done!

CDM - @Royal Domcic - VfL Wolfsburg - The Wolfsburg Player had a brilliant season, helping his team get 4th in the Bundesliga 2. The midfield powerhouse kept a more than impressive 7 Defensive cs, topped off with 78% possetion won. Adding 1 assist to his tally shows his talents are not restricted to the densive side of the game.

CDM - @Metro I 18 I - Greuther Fürth - Next we bring in Metro I 18 I into the TOTS. The Greuther Fürth player has been an important factor for his team's Top position in the league, with some excellent stats overall we welcome him into the CDM place. An astonishing 11 clean sheets, is enough to secure him a place in the starting 11. Well done and congratulations on TOTS Metro!

CAM - @I LJC I - Greuther Fürth - We have yet another Greuther Fürth player and a Record Breaker I LJC I Now he's come to be a key player in a well structured Greuther side. He doesn't quite have the eye for goal with only 3 goals scored this season, but his 30 assists shows what a creative talent he really is. Top season for you mate Congrats on the Bundesliga 2 title and cant wait to see what you do next year.

CAM - @Royal Dizzie - Hannover 96 - The midfield driving force of Hannover 96. Royal has been very impressive. Although Hannover 96 had a fairly Average season by finishing 4th in the league, Royal Dizzie form this season is an encouragement to the manager, with 17 games played and Good Avg Pass of 83% shows he was a solid and reliable player for his team. Well Done Royal!

ST - @I Kiann I - Greuther Fürth - The 5th Greuther Fürth player is I Kiann I his individual stats can't go unnoticed as he managed to achieve a not too shabby 24 goals and 11 assists in 18 Games helping his team win Bundesliga 2 this season and gain automatic Promotion, truly deserved of this TOTS. Well done mate!

ST - @zMichael - Greuther Fürth - 2nd Record Breaker of the season is the Bundesliga 2 top scorer zMichael has been in fine form for Greuther Furth, scoring half their total goals on his own with a massive 41 goals as well as assisting a further 6. zMichael is a big reason why Greuther managed to win Bunsesliga 2 and gain automatic promotion into the top tier next season. Amazing mate well done!

ST - @tonx16 - VfB Stuttgart- Stuttgart's star striker has made a name for himself in the lower tier this season, bagging an impressive 15 goals and notching 6 assists in 18 games. it is of the utmost important that they hang onto tonx16 if they hope to challange next season. Regardless of whether he stays or goes, he will definatly be noticed after his teams poor finish and still getting TOTs. Well Done Mate!

Substitutes:
    ST - @Abbott - Arminia Bielefeld
    ATT - @J Mxno - Arminia Bielefeld
    ATT - @Diegoo - Greuther Fürth
    DM - @Sele I 17 - Greuther Fürth
    CB - @Maggzy - 1899 Hoffenheim
    CB - @Daiz | 3 |- Greuther Fürth
    GK - @x SG NUKER DL x - VfL Wolfsburg​

• Wow
    Reactions: zMichael

League One
    league-1.png

GK - @J0hnK11 - West Ham United - Starting off this illustrious TOTS we have J0hnk! He has been superb this season, pushing the Hammers into the playoffs. Pulling off save after save he helped the team keep 8 clean sheets in his 17 games this season. Following this John kept a clean sheet in the final of the playoffs to help his team earn promotion. Great work John!

CB - @SuitedRecluse - Preston North End - A disappointing season sees preston miss out on playoffs but if it wasn't for the efforts the manager who knows where preston would have eneded up this season. Leading all defenders in possession won with 76 while keeping 6 clean sheets, Recluse has been fantastic defensively. He also chipped in with a goal and 2 assists. Congrats on TOTS!

CB - @Trixtertrappy3 - Southampton - Alongside Recluse we have Trixtertrappy. The Saint's Centre Half had a fantastic start to the season helping his team to 5 clean sheets with his efforts on the defensive side of the pitch. He'll be upset to not keep a clean sheet in his last 7 games for the club but his work has not gone unnoticed. Good work Trxiter!

CB - @Bennett I 6 - Sunderland - Rounding out the defence we have Bennett. Bennett has been a force from corners this season picking up 2 goals and 3 assists in just 16 games. He's also been a stalwart at the back picking up 72 possession won helping his team earn 7 clean sheets. An early playoff exit must sting after such a great season. Unlucky in playoffs but congrats on TOTS Bennett!

DM - @FFrenzi x - Bristol Rovers - The first midfielder we have comes from the title winning Bristol Rovers side, FFRenzi was a brick wall infront of his defense with a massive winning possession a massive 101 times in just 19 games!!
    Also Chipping in with a couple of goals and Assists showing he has that flare for attacking aswell. Great season for the lad and hoping he can take that form into next season.

DM - @KinGZer0 - Wycombe Wanderers - The second player in this years midfield comes from Wycombe Wanderers, The man mountain in front of the defense helping his team claim a playoff spot, Coming in with possession won 85 times and even chipped in with a cheeky assist a quality season hoping he can keep it up and take his form into next season congratulations on a quality season.

RM - @Yo Hamez - Bristol Rovers - Once again we come from the title winning side in Bristol Rovers, with Wide midfielder Hamez, A superb season contributing tackles assists and goals an absolute all round performance no wonder His team won the league with players like this in their team. He will be hoping he can contribute this kind of quality next season and so will his team mates. Congratulations on a superb season!!

CAM - @Chris - Sunderland - The last midfielder in our starting 11 for this seasons tots comes from Sunderland and hes their creative master piece with a total of 19 goal contributions in just 17 games!!
    Having a De Bruyne in your team is going to help anytime knowing that you have a players that can score and create as equally as this lad can.
    Congrats on a great season

ST - @BenBalmer - Bristol Rovers - First up we have the spearhead of the deadly Bristol Rovers attack BenBalmer. Ben scored an amazing 34 goals in just 17 appearances. Whilst averaging 2 goals a game, Ben also managed to add 13 assists as Bristol Rovers strived their way to the League 1 title. A fantastic season and a well-deserved TOTS for BenBalmer.

ST - @TheScouseSanta - Crawley Town - Next up we have the frontman of the Crawley Town band TheScouseSanta. We might be getting close to Christmas but this Santa was not giving out gifts to defenders scoring 25 goals in 17 appearances, and unlike yesDavee this Santa can also spot a pass adding a further 19 assists to help secure Crawley’s second place finish, and automatic promotion to the Championship.

ST - @Andyomazing - Wycombe - Finally, last but not least we have Andyomazing who had an “omazing” season for Wycombe. Andy netted an incredible 22 goals and assisted his teammates 15 times as Wycombe climbed into the play-off places. Well-deserved TOTS.

Bench:
    @Joelmitch96 - WBA
    @MistyRG - WBA
    @Sean Tilla - Bristol Rovers
    @Geis Cold - Sunderland
    @Wow I Am Class - Bristol Rovers
    @LiI Chaos - Sunderland
    @J DIACK 95 - Crawley Town

League Two

league-2.png

GK - @RE5T 1N PEACE - QPR - a coincident XBL name for someone who’s opponents couldn’t rest in peace at all. In fact, they had a nightmare trying to get past this guy, keeping 9 cleansheets from the 19 games played. Along the way, he played his part in bolting the door shut with a respectable 27 saves. For his efforts, he received 5 MOTMS. Well done mate.

CB - @simokins - QPR - No surprise to see another bolt to the QPR door in Simokins this time. With 65 possessions won and 7 cleansheets, it no surprise this Simo links up here with his fellow GK. Congrats pal.

CB - XxR0OxX - Plymouth - the start of a long list of players for the champions. With 8 cleansheets and 69 possessions won, Roo was a brick at the back this season and he should be praised in the South of England this season. A tackle completion of 47% is also very respectable. Well done on your TOTS and congrats on the league.

CB - @giprat - Plymouth - the final defender to make the L2 TOTS this season is giprat. Giprat managed 76 possessions won, the most for all defenders in the league. Subsequently, it’s no shock to see him contribute to keeping 8 cleansheets. Again, congrats on the league two title and good luck in the conference league.

CDM - @Ha Gueye - First midfielder in the TOTS, we have Fleetwood gaffer Gashman. He managed an impressive 8 goals and 3 assists from DM; on top of that, he managed 7 cleansheets, and 84 possession won. He gave himself 4 man of the matches. You can see why with stats like that across the season. Congrats now get back to HT.

CDM - @Spoonsy x - Next up is another Fleetwood player in Spoonsy. The DM had a great season where he managed a whopping 96 possession won and 10 cleansheets. Congratulations and best of luck next season.

CAM - @Big Cartz - Our first of 3 cams is Cartz. The Coventry man had a great season where he managed 14 goals and 8 assists in 19 games. He played a key part in securing automatic promotion for the Sky Blues. Congratulations, and best of luck in League 1 next season.

CAM - @JCrock7 x - Next up we have another Coventry cam in Crock, World Cup winner took a trip down to League 2 and helped alongside Cartz to get Coventry up into League 1. He did this by getting 13 goals and 13 assists for the club. His manager gave him 5 motms, so he really did play a key role. Congratulations.

CAM - @Zhelosity - our final cam is QPR manager Zhelosity, not only has he managed his team to promotion but also played a key part on the field. The gaffer managed 6 goals and 17 assists throughout the season ensuring his attackers got the chances in front of goal. Congratulations and good luck in League 1.

ST - @DanMBrx - Bolton Wanderers - Our first of 2 strikers in our starting 11 is Dan! He's had a stellar season leading his team to the playoffs with a stunning 16 goals and 17 assists, the latter being the most in the league. He'll be disappointed at missing out automatic promotion by 2 points but maybe we'll see bolton in league 1 via the playoffs for next season! Congrats.

ST - @XAzzaHxpe - Plymouth Argyle - Partnering Dan we have Azza, the main man for plymouth this season. He was on electric form leading all strikers in goals scored with 22 in just 17 games for the Pilgrims. Adding to that he's also set up his teammates 9 times and his manager has awarded him 6 MOTMs for his efforts this season. Great work and congrats on the tile Azza!

Bench:
    @Maldini3x - Coventry
    @Papa Brown - Fleetwood
    @Znthism - QPR
    @RpIn x One ShoT - Barrow
    @MFC 22x - Bolton
    @Ringrar - Fleetwood
    @Kieran I 707 - QPR​

Championship TOTS

temS0ssx_o.png

GK - @Swift Zenga: Few players have the ability to directly affect their club’s ability to push for promotion… Zenga from Blackburn is one of them. Between the posts this TOTS GK secured top two in both saves and clean-sheets, guaranteeing that their team had a reliable keeper for all 19 matches of the season.

CB - @MagpieManiac118: Serving as the ECH’s only FB nominee for the Starting XI, Magpie from MK Dons secured top-5 possessions won, along with competitive clean-sheet stats. For defenders man-of-the-match selections can be a rarity, however this Dons standout accomplished this feat twice during the season!

CB - @Baldy Brend: Starting in representation of the ECH’s Championship team, Brend soars above-and-beyond the competition as a CB. This Hull defender played every match, topped the league with 13 clean-sheets, and finished top-5 in the league for possessions-won. Hull City have been exceptionally served by this TOTS Starting CB.

CB - @callumg247: Ever wonder who will step up when a goal is needed? This MK Dons CB has been that person 3 times for their team, showing that even defenders can step up when needed most. Along with a fantastic heading ability, this defender also attended nearly every match, secured more than 50 possessions-won this season, and surely had a great impact on Dons’ ability to secure a top-10 finish.

DM - @RP9699: The country of Sweden is most-definitely proud, as this Red Devils TOTS player has established a strong position for this season. With nearly every match played, world-class passing percentages, and the top possessions-won of any midfielder in the ECH (103), this announcement is surely not a surprise.

CDM - @Rxmxge: Earning a Starting XI spot for the TOTS rulers of the season, Blackburn’s Rxmxge comes in a close-second for possessions-won, along with three assists proving the importance of attacking ability from the back.

RM - @Ethxn21x: Starting on the right of this season’s 11 is another Blackburn great, a player whose exceptional attacking stats prove the importance of wide players. With 6 goals and 5 assists, Ethxn21 is both a goal-scorer and team player, having made a significant impact on their team’s top-2 finish.

LM - @HS3: With nearly 40 possessions-won, 2 goals, and competitive passing stats, HS3 is the definition of a consummate wing-midfielder. While CDMs and primary defensive players are often the chiefs of a defensive front, aggressive, pressing WMs can be the difference between a successful team-press and discombobulated side.

CAM - @Mainey x: Securing this season’s top-spot in the CAM position is Hull City’s contribution to the Starting XI, Mainey. This well-balanced CAM has accomplished top-2 assist statistics along with numerous goals. While at times TOTS selections can be considerably hard for the selection-committee, Mainey and Hull City have produced a top-class candidate, and ultimately victor for the CAM position.

ST - @Chaz2601: Forming the first of Blackburn’s dominance in the striker department, Chaz forms the clinical-side of this potent attacking front. Tied at the top of the ECH for goals scored with 25, the measure of a true striker is front-and-center for Chaz… the attacking legend every top manager wants.

ST - @DN43: Completing this exceptional TOTS duo is the big unit assister-and-chief of Blackburn Rovers, establishing an astounding total of 17 assists throughout the season. The common stereotype of a striker is a person whose finishing ability is at times overshadowed by their greed… DN43 proves this wrong in top form. Congratulations to the Blackburn duo, two strikers whose world-class chemistry has surely played a vital role in their club’s form this season.

Bench

@Jzke

@Vickers1505
    @Unique Webbe
    @CW24 x
    @Weenzed
    @iAlyyyy x
    @HxrryJS

Premier League TOTS

GXV7cyxt_o.png

GK - @Jack I 13 l: Crystal Palace - We start out this seasons Premier League TOTS with, fittingly the champions very own Number 1. Jack was ever present for the Eagles, playing all 19 games in what turned out to be an unbeaten season! Jack wasn't very busy, with only 13 saves to his name but they were very much important ones as he recorded 13 clean sheets and only conceded 6. The very top GK's are always switched on and come up with big saves when needed, well done Jack.

CB - @BennyLFC: We move on to the experienced Benny. Having helped also secure Champions League football for Boro by finishing in 4th place, Benny has proved again how valuable he is at the back of any teams defence. He played 17 times, achieving 10 clean sheets and only conceding 7 goals. With 24% tackle success and 57 possessions won Benny was solid at the back while also contributing with 1 goal and 1 assist. Well done Benny.

CB - @Curly I15I: Next up we have the man in the middle Curly, who completes this great back 3. Curly was a constant figure for Fulham this season having played all 19 games, and why not when he was able to achieve 7 clean sheets with only 20 goals conceded in a side no one would have thought would be challenging to get in to Europe! Sadly this wasn't the case, but finishing 9th in a league as tough as this is nothing to be ashamed of. And Curly clearly didn't care who he played against as he finished the season with 4 MOTM, 53% tackle success, the most possessions won in the league at 98, 1 goal and 2 assists. Well done Curly on a great season!

CB - @Bexts x: Last but not least we have Bradford's own Bexts, who played every game this season and clearly made a big impact. Having helped his side secure a 3rd place finish and a Champions League spot, Bexts showed why he could never be dropped amassing the most clean sheets in the league with 12 and only conceding 9 goals. With 35% tackle success and 71 possessions won, he was a huge presence at the back while also helping up top with 2 goals scored. Well done on a great season Bexts.

CDM - @Pogs: Topping the Premier League’s clean-sheet statistics in the CDM position and with over 70 possessions-won, Palace’s Pogs stands as an example of what every manager wishes their starting CDM could be. Throughout a championship winning season, the clean-sheet statistic not only shows the effectiveness of a defense, it also exemplifies the effectiveness of the CDM(s) who stand at the defense’s vanguard.

CDM - @Cameroon l 25 l: Some players are forced to verbalize their successes, others can just point to the facts. With 115 possessions-won and top-2 clean-sheet statistics, Bradford City’s Cameroon swiftly fits into the second category. Serving on a team that finished in the UCL positions, the TOTS selection-committee were convinced this world-class CDM was a big part of that push.

LM - @Shay Tonks: Shay, what can we say about this season other than you were up and down that pitch more times than Fulham from Premier League to Championship. I believe you should be called the Yo-Yo. 5 goals 6 assists 23 possessions won, an unreal performance from any player. Topped this all off with 88% dribble completions, can anyone get the ball off of you? Well in mate!

RM - @RoyalMaiI: I can now understand why this man is named after a delivery service as he always delivers; an unbelievable and unmatched 32 goal contributions! RoyalMail has had quite the season, KDB reincarnated and playing for Bradford City! Well done pal.

CAM - @ADJ 96: Harry Kane once said, “It is not just about scoring, it is about what you bring to the team, bringing others into play and getting assists.” Portsmouth as a team all season have shown exceptional skill, but one player, ADJ 96, has provided the perfect example of how one player can define a season. With the most assists in England’s top-flight, the impact of this player cannot be overstated.

ST - @SvntineL x: City may have lost Aguero to Barcelona however SvntineL has filled his place with a impressive 28 goal contributions and 5 MOTM’s. Not team could stop him this season, goals and assists flying around. Unbelievable season a managers dream ST. Congratulations mate!

ST - @TomLFC x: so what else can be said about this man, that his stats have not already proved. A traditional number 9 with the creativity of a number 10, what more could a manager ask for! 18 goals and 7 assists in 19 games, what a return! Well done mate!

Bench

@Justinnjr

@AFC Finn

@Il xHaz lI

@JakeDeRoazhon35

@Ad098

@Josh l4l

@UPS Special

The VFL TOTS Season 49

Bundesliga

3e0cef2488fc91d2a34ba047d11980cd.png

GK - @Riggs I 98 I - Dusseldorf - Starting the bundesliga TOTS is Riggs , A goalkeeper whos been apart of a strong defence to help Dusseldorf achieve 10th in the Bundesliga. 10 Clean sheets and only 8 goals conceded in his 13 games shows how vital Riggs was to his teams success.

CB - @ii SvF ii - Dusseldorf - Joining Riggs is the Dusseldorf CB who together proved to have a defence strong enough to finish higher in the table than they eventually achieved. An outstanding league leading 104 possesions won to go alongside his 10 clean sheets makes this fully deserved.

CB - @Redvolite - Bayer 04 - A first of many of the Bayer 04 team who have had an outstanding season in all competitons. Redvolite brings a calmness to the back in a team which won the bundesliga without a single loss. 11 Cleans sheets , 3 MOTM and even contributing at the other end with 3 goals and 1 assists make Red a well deserved tots.

CB - @ParaCFC - Bayer 04 - The tall defender completes our bundesliga defence alongside his partner in crime red he achieved 11 clean sheets. He played all 17 games on his way to the title with 1 MOTM , 83% pass accuracy and 74 possesions won. An all round great season and well done to Para.

CDM - @El Router - Bayer 04 - The next of the title winners El router might have missed a few games but when he played he certainly contributed. In 14 games he had 8 clean sheets, 70 Possessions won, Average pass accuracy of 86% and a dribble success rate of 92% you can see how hard it is to get the ball off El router. To complete the total midfielder look he also contributed with 3 goals and 4 assists!

CDM - @Brookyy 28 28 - Bayer 04 - Another Bayer 04 player with incredible consistency and playing every game. 17 games, 11 clean sheets and part of the the side who conceded the least in the entire bundesliga. The ball winner won possion 98 times with a pass accuracy of 86% and a dribble success rate of 92% , Brooky was key to the core of Bayers success breaking up opposition attacks and keeping the ball moving. Well done!

CAM - @Yeh Course - Bayer 04 - An experience player in VFL playing 11 times but with an incredible 8 goals and 8 assists in those games. The attacking midfielder had a dribble success rate of 88% and 84% pass accuracy proving a vital player in Bayers success with goals and creativity shining through.

Cam - @Jenks23 x - Bayer 04 - Another title winning AM an outstanding 28 goal contributions in 17 Games, The stats explain themself with 4 motm , 17 goals and 11 assists. Stats like these are what win you titles and it shows with this running right through the Bayer team, Well done jenks!

ST - @MWest x - Schalke 04 - Schalkes leading man who put up a title challenge for as long as they could. 31 goals in 13 games speaks for itself and is a large part of why Schalke finished second in a very strong Bundesliga. Showing hes not only about goals despite a 50% he popped up with 12 assists!

ST - @Blinchy - SV Sandhausen - The bundesliga top goalscorer. In what was a mixed season for Sandhausen who managed to achieve european football the experienced bagsman found the back of the net 26 times in 17 games with 8 Motm awards. A consistent striker scoring goals who if sandhausen grow as a team can only get better!

ST - @XxLittleLegs - Dortmund - Littlelegs = BigGoals (sorry) . 17 Games, 25 goals and 10 assists missing out on the top goalscorer award by only one goal. Helping his team finish third in the league another one who does it no matter where he goes at all levels, thoroughly deserved!

Subs
    @Yeh Budd
    @J2Fruity
    @Limfly
    @oHeyzey
    @v WheaT
    @l manlikefaz l
    @Nolan

The VFL TOTS Season 49

Ligue 1

FB9AD84B-14AA-495A-A663-3EA56D2DF701.png

GK - @Stink 35 - Marseille - 1st spot in the Ligue 1 is the Dutch shotstopper Stink. well known for being a huge reaction-case, and saying about 4 words a season - the red light district deviant ended with 12 clean sheets, 27 saves and a title, you can see why he loves the virtual football league.

CB - @Drizzyyyy x - Marseille - next up is Drizzy. the old timer has really flourished under skellymongo this season. 12 clean sheets, a goal and 2 man of the matches means that his place is deserved in the team this season.

CB - @HHarwood x - Marseille - HHarwood, also known as Harry had a decent season with the Marseille squad. 1 goal for the normally quite large man is quite disappointing, but nevertheless 9 clean sheets and virtual football league title is pretty neat.

RB - @Charlie12#6683 - Rodez AF - i have no idea who this bloke is but he went sicko mode this season - 4 clean sheets and helped Rodez grab a 12th place finish, not too shabby my friend.

CDM - @Skellyy - Marseille - oh dear, it’s Skelly. the welsh (although CPearce wishes he was english) defensive midfielder had another alright season, doing the standard of sitting in a super team and being happy when they win him trophies, yawn boring. congrats x

CDM - @Keating 47 - Marseille - formerly known as AK47, and maybe he still is after firing from all cylinders from CDM this season (haha get it?) 2 goals, 4 assists, many possessions won, it was deeeeeecent.

CM - @FG Porridge - Marseille - possibly the nicest man in football behind Kante and Redvolite, Podge deserves his spot in the team. after carrying Skelly with his 15 assists and 1 goal, it was a prolific season.

RM - ZeeDee - Marseille - yep, marseille again - at this point it’s no surprise, and here is ZD, ZeeDee or whatever you know him as. scored a fair few goals this season with 14, as well as more than likely doing skills moves and wanting people to genuinely harm themselves with xbox controllers, nice going.

CAM - @KG Andz - Chamois - finally a non-marseille player! Andz has had a decent little season for a team that i had genuinely huge concerns for at the start of the season - helping them to a top 4 finish and a Coupe de France to boot, it was a solid season for the Chamois catalyst.

ST - @ItsStockyy - Stade Rennes - as DJ Khalid would say *another one* and this time its a Rennes player. Stocky may not have won anything in his team, but at least he can ego his team-mates now he’s got the Ligue 1 golden boot with 22 goals.

ST - @iTz Dec - Metz - finally, it’s dec - literally. after bottling the French cup, he can have a TOTS to try and compensate for the huge bottle which they produced. 14 golds, 18 assists and no trophies to show for it, shameful - but congrats anyway.

Bench:
    Bailey
    Tuanze
    Jamie 24
    Ridic MUFC
    xGamingGuy (EllisJP)
    R6 CavsIQ
    Leo l 10 l​

Reactions: Pavardd
    Season 50 TOTW #1
    6df5a7326fc1493631f90351eafb533e.png

GK – @Bongo x – Fleetwood – The first TOTW of the new season we start off with Bongo , Managing to get himself in the first 6 games 10saves helping his team to 3rd of the EFL League 2 table

CB - @Curly I15I - AC Ajaccion – First 6 games of the season curly has got 1 goal , 2 assists with 1 cleansheet. Winning back possession 32 times helping his team back to 4th in ligue 1

CB - @DS17 – Bristol Rovers – First 6 games of the season DS17 has got himself 3 goals , 1 assist with 5 clean sheets also winning back possession 28 times helping his team to top of the championship undefeated

CB - @Mickelbackk - AS Saint-Etienne – First 6 games of the season Mickelbackk has got himself 3 goals 4 assists with 5 cleansheets, winning the ball back 22times with 3 MOTM performances helping his side to a unbeaten start

DM – @Pickingz – Bristol rovers – First 6 games of the season Pickingz has got himself 3 goals 2 assists and 5 cleensheets winning possession back a mighty 35 times which has earned himself 2 MOTM helping his team to the top of the championship

DM - @Connorcb14 – Charlton – First 6 games of the season Connorcb14 has got himself 3 assists with 1 cleansheet winning back possession 45 times earning himself 2 MOTM awards helping his team to 6th in the championship.

CAM - @JGallagher x - AD Alcoron - Gallagher has been making that shadow striker role work for him at AD Alcoron bagging 11 goals and 2 assists in 6 games. With stats like this you can tell why they’re joint top, well played so far it’ll be an interesting league for sure.

CAM - @Lewzini - Real Madrid - Lewzini has been the artist of the Madrid masterpiece with contributing 9 assists, Lewzini will be hoping for Madrid to keep the form they are in and try to challenge the leaders in the following weekends.

ST - @Grice mate - Barrow - Yeeaah course this man has been Borrow star man this Season with picking up 10 goals, 6 assists and erm 2 MOTMS. Yeah course no wonder Barrow are the league leaders with this man up top! hmmm

ST - @JackxHanna - Atletico Madrid - What a start to the season he has had on the opening weekend where he has managed to get himself 10 Goals and also 2 assists. He has shown without doubt that he is a force to be reckoned with let’s see if he can keep it up going into the 2nd weekend.

ST - @Madueke x - Leyton Orient - Last and by no means least is Madueke x, He’s scored 11 in 6 whilst chipping in with 1 assists I can’t think of a better way to round off this English dominated opening TOTW.

• Wow
    Reactions: CPearce x
    The VFL Mid-Week Serie A TOTS
    Season 50

ib66dNMs_o.png

GK - @AP87x - Napoli - We kick off our first ever mid-week TOTS with a trip to Naples, with us taking a look at the ever-reliable AP87x! AP or Perkinho as he's been known has been solid between the sticks for the Partenopei this season, keeping 3 clean sheets and also securing 38 saves in 14 games! Add onto that his 2 MOTM awards, it's clear that when he's been needed, he's climbed up to the occassion. Excited to see what can come from him, this Napoli team, and more in the coming seasons, but for now, congratulations on the success!

CB - @cSamii - Lazio - As we head up to the defensive line, we head to the Champions, Lazio! At the heart of a Championship winning team is always a tremendous defensive line, and in that line, we have the Sami! A talented defender who has climbed the ranks of lower tiers and now finds himself as a Higher Tier champion of Italy, carrying Lazio to their first league title in over 15 months! With 15 games played, 1 goal, 7 clean sheets, and 50 possession wins, it's clear to see how instrumental he was to the team's success. Congrats Sami!

CB - @IndianCaller - Inter Milan - Next up in our defensive line, we head to the blue side of Milan and stop off to take a look at IndianCaller! The young and exciting central defender is gaining consistency more and more as time passes, proving his worth in an experienced squad aiming for top finishes! Caller managed to secure 2 goals, 4 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 50 possession wins for Inter... stats that aided the club in finishing 3rd place and chasing the league title in the final match day! A hell of a season, a hell of a player, and a well deserved spot in TOTS! Congratulations!

CB - @Daiz | 3 | - Lazio - To conclude, we finish off in Lazio once more, and we take a look at one of Sami's defensive partners, Daiz! Now I've seen a lot of Daiz in the community drafts, but he's constantly evolving and doing big things when it comes to the competitive scene, that includes winning the Scudetto and not looking out of place in a stacked Lazio team! One of Lazio's main men ended up with a stat line of 14 games played, 3 assists, 7 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and a stunning 51 possession wins. A truly fantastic season for the young gem, and a season to build on! Well in!

CDM - @Lavew - Fiorentina - Moving into the defensive heart of our midfield, we head to the Purple city of Florence and take a look at Northern Ireland's very own, Lavew! Lavew's continued his fine form from the international setting earlier this month, and managed to pick up 2 goals, 2 assists, 3 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 63 possession wins in his 13 games played! Northern Ireland's Kante has just continued to show his worth more and more in what can only be described as a breakout season where the teenager has set his sights on TOTY! A season like this will do all the good for his hopes there! GG's!

CDM - @Pridmore x - Fiorentina - To conclude our defensive pivot, we're staying in Fiorentina and taking a look at Lavew's partner, Pridmore! The two have been the standout pair when it comes to mid-week DM combos, and wow, what a string of performances he's put on! With a stat line of 1 assist, 3 clean sheets, and 61 possession wins in his 12 games played, its clear to see why Fiorentina had such a fierce defensive record! A runners up medal yes, but a gold medal in this TOTS lineup! Congratulations again Pridmore!

LM - @Cameroon l 25 l - Inter Milan - Next up in our midfield 5 is none other than the experienced veteran playing his football at the San Siro, Cameroon! The CDM turned LM has been in fantastic form all season, blitzing the wings of the opposition as he unleashes his inner tricksticker! With 15 games logged, the dynamic winger has secured 5 assists, 1 MOTM award, and 37 possession wins... an incredible return for somebody experimenting with a new position! As always Cam, congratulations on a great season, GG on TOTS, and looking forward to seeing you back out there again soon!

CAM - @I LJC I - Lazio - In the heart of our midfield, we head back to the Champions and take a look at their gaffer, LJC. Not only did LJC assemble a winning team, but he also backed that winning team with consistent high level performances in games of every magnitude... big, small, he performed. His creative ability seemed second to none, and his vision for goal also faultless, as he managed to secure 9 goals, 8 assists, 3 MOTM awards and even 20 possession wins while in the #10 role! Great season, and GG on the W.

RM - @Kobez v - Bologna - To finish off our midfield 5, we're heading to Bologna to take a look at a tricky winger in Kobez! Sure, you could say Bologna perhaps underperformed this season, but it was always going to be tricky with the quality swimming around the division... quality that Kobez matched for a struggling team! The wide midfielder managed to secure 2 goals, 5 assists, 1 MOTM award, and 30 possession wins in his 10 games played for the club, numbers that put him as the joint-top assist holder at the club for Season 50! One could only imagine what those numbers would have been if he played the final 5 games, but hey, a successful season regardless! GGs!

ST - @xDJRx9 - Inter Milan - As we begin to wrap up our TOTS, we head back to the blue side of Milan one final time and talk to the golden boot winner, DJR! The Nerazzurri gunman managed to guide his club to a solid 3rd place finish, while bagging 22 goals, 4 assists, and 5 MOTM awards in the process... a solid return to VFL for a man that has been out of action for multiple seasons! Although league silverware wasn't to be, the Coppa Italia still looms large, and with numbers like that to his name, it'd be a crime for him to go trophyless this season. We wish you the best of luck DJ!

ST - @zMichael - Lazio - Finishing off this starting XI, we head back to the Champions one more time and take a look at Northern Ireland's hitman, zMichael! Everybody by now knows the sheer quality Michael can bring to the table with his impressive attacking performances, and once again, nobody was left disappointed! He was the main goal-scorer for Lazio, bringing home 19 goals, 5 assists, and 4 MOTM awards in his 15 games played... numbers which will only aim to boost his TOTY chances come August! Congrats Michael, and GG's on another amazing season!

Sub:

GK - @Rhino2AssAssin - Atalanta - England
    CB - @Eardzy - Lazio - England
    CB - @JFatality x - Juventus - England
    CDM - @Dariusj123 - Bologna - England
    CM - @El Dxnz - Roma - England
    ST - @Corerius - Atalanta - Norway
    ST - @Right Him - Atalanta - Scotland

Season 50 TOTW #2

zohhHZro_o.png

@Swift Zenga - First up in TOTW 2 we have Blackburn goalkeeper Zenga. He only played 4 of the 6 games this weekend but managed to keep the ball out the net in all 4. Making 11 saves along the way showing the rest of the division how it's done. Congratulations.

@Vickers1505 - Our first defender is another Blackburn man in Vickers. An impressive 3 assists and 5 cleansheets shows that Vickers was pivotal at both ends of the pitch this weekend. Vickers also managed 28 possessions won helping the team claim 5 cleansheets across the 6 games. Well played.

@Communist MV - Next up we have Communist. The Plymouth defender had a solid weekend where he managed 4 cleansheets in 6 games picking up 37 possessions won. He also was involved in the attack department where he scored 1 goal and got an assist. His manager was pretty pleased with his performance as he gave the defender 2 MOTM. Congrats.

@Shuuff - Our final defender is Bayer's Shuuff. Another defender who had an eye for attack as he managed to claim 2 assists this weekend. At the back he managed 4 cleansheets and 34 possessions won, helping Bayer get back on track after a sloppy first week. His manager gave him 2 MOTM to show what a great job he has done. Well played.

@Danielsandwell8 - Up first in the midfield is Dortmund manager Daniel. He maybe playing DM but he showed that he can help the attack aswell as he wrapped up 4 assists, Defensively he managed 3 cleansheets and 28 possessions won. He will need to keep these performances up if Dortmund want to seal a champions league spot next season. Best of luck.

@Yeh im Mike - To finish off the heart of the midfield is Brentfords Mike. Brentford pushed up into 2nd place this weekend and you can see why with this man in the midfield, 4 cleansheets and an impressive 40 possessions won in 6 games made sure his defence had little to do as they marched thir way up. Can he keep it up as Brentford look for a spot in the Prem next season?

@RoyalMaiI - The first of our 2 attacking mids is TTD. Bradford needed a good weekend to keep in the title race and RoyalMail sure did deliver on time (for a change). A whopping 7 goals and 14 assists ensured that Bradford would win all 6 games this weekend. His manager was very pleased with this as he gave 3 motm for his performances. Congrats.

@Lewzini - Finishing off our midfield is Lew. It was goals galore at Real madrid this weekend and you can see why with someone like Lew in behind the strikers. 2 goals and 13 assists helped Real Mdrid win 5 of their 6 games this weekend pushing them right up into the champions league places. With this lad in the team surely they can stay where they are and secure a top 4 finish.

@MWest x - Our first Striker is West. No matter where this guy goes you know he will score goals and he has shown that this weekend, 14 goals in 6 games shows why Man City are top of the league. Dont worry though he can also provide when possible as he managed 3 assists. His manager must love him as he gave West 4 MOTM. Will Man City hold on to top spot? With this man anything is possible.

@Kylinhoo - We are off to League 1 to find our 2nd striker as Southamptons Kylinhoo claims his spot in the starting 11. 8 goals and 5 assists helped secure Southampton 6 wins out of 6 this weekend. Which puts the Saints into 3rd place and in a title race. Can they carry on their amazing form going into the final games of the season. You would expect so with Kylinhoo in the team.

@UPS Special - Our final player in the starting 11 is ofcourse Bradfords UPS. Bradford manager must really like his delivery services and with a weekend like this you can see why. UPS was our top goalscorer with 16 goals in just 6 games. He also set up his team mates another 6 times making it 22 goal contributions across the weekend. An Astonishing weekend from the lad.

Bench:

@Ombwe
    @Brendan95x
    @Vick I 10 I
    @BE4STvALLST4R
    @Kree l 14 l
    @Luggy x
    @zV smithy

The VFL TOTS Season 50

Bundesliga

fS6sRqRh_o.png

@Mxrson - Getting a TOTS playing only 9 games takes something special, 6 C.S's and only conceding 5 goals. Clearly a special player on the sticks, this man could have kept COVID-19 out of the Bundesliga singlehandedly. Congrats on the TOTS bud

@AIpha EU - 100 possessions won, that is all that needs to be said. 100 possessions won at CB, joint most in all of HT VFL. Not only 100 possessions won (which I still cannot get over), but also 3 goals and 1 assists shows Alpha can do a little bit of everything. Congrats pal on your TOTS!

@Eardzy - congratulations on your TOTS, very well deserved. 2 goals, and 95 possessions won from CB. An unbelievable season from him and not only this but a cheeky yellow card to top the season off. Well deserved on your TOTS, look forward to seeing you next season.

@cSamii - We finish off the defenders with the highest scoring defender in the Bundesliga in the form of cSamii, not only this he got 2 assists and 58 possessions won. Congratulations on your TOTS mate, maybe next season you can get to 10 goals!

@Huwgs - Next up for the Bundesliga TOTS, 13 g/a contributions and 24 possessions won, this man can do it all. To top off the TOTS Huwgs has also won the Bundesliga with Schalke 04. Congratulations of both mate and good luck for the All Stars

@Limfly - God I wish I was a fly on the wall to watch how he wiggles his sticks. 2 Goals and 8 Assists from CM this season with a 89% dribble success, unbelievable stats from Limfly this season, congrats pal

@Danielsandwell8 - Up next is the Dortmund anchor in DanielSandwell8, most TOTS points in the Bundesliga he was a no brainer for this award. 77 possessions won he should change his GT to DysonSandwell8 in my opinion. 7 assists as well speaks for how well this man gets forwards and plays the killer balls, well in my son on your TOTS award!

@Shay Tonks - a decent little player to say the least. 8 assists, 62 possessions won and 84% pass completion just to name some of his unreal stats from this season. Congratulations on the TOTS and League title, hope to see you on this level for the allstars

@vGreckoz - Next up the golden boot player of the season in the Bundesliga with 17 goals and 2 assists. Bayern clearly have Lewandowski in real life and on VFL this season, unbelievable from the lad for the golden boot in the Bundesliga this season. Well done mate!

@Blinchy - Next up is the man who wiggles both his sticks non stop for 90 minutes. He has finished up this season with 15 goals and 2 assists and an even more staggering 9 MOTM's (do they give them out for fun in the Bundesliga?), congratulations pal on your TOTS!

@l Halsey l - Last but certainly not least is Halsey, leading the line for the Bundesliga TOTS. With 16 goals and 4 assists and an incredible 8 MOTM's he has certainly proven himself in the Bundesliga this season. Absolutely unbelievable from Halsey this season, congratulations mate!

SUBS
    @Josh l 99 l
    @ColeDoesntMiss
    @IBugzy
    @KNZI M8
    @Fluffy
    @theeKiwi
    @Ix Tempa xI

THE VFL TOTS SEASON 50
    LIGUE 1

V3EgpYEt_o.png

GK - @C4r3y x - FC Metz - First in the TOTS is William Carey. the well-renowned 11’s discord merchant has somehow crept into this season’s team. after exclaiming on discord he “bloody deserved it” with 10 saves and a couple clean sheets, I can most definitely say you’re not that guy, pal.

CB - @Bexts x - FC Metz - Another Metz player, and this time is Bexts. You done alright mate, well done.

CB - @Mickelbackk - Saint-Etienne - Mickelbackk, more like Mickelsnackk because I am aroused when this man is on the pitch. after scoring a couple of goals, carrying Liam Hadlow through the season, obtaining the All-Star captaincy and threatening me to include you within the team - I guess you’re here.

CB - @Banks MF - Saint-Etienne - This man could build a house with the amount of bricks he throws on 2K, but luckily Banks isn’t that bad at FIFA. Combining with Mick to score 13 goals between the pair, and once again saving Hadlow from an inevitably sad VFL death - you’ve made the fricking team!

CDM - @I Nevz I - Chamois - Who else but BIG NEVZ. He loves FIFA, but still isn’t better than his brother, which is an unfortunate feat - but nevertheless the certified ball winner comes into the team with promise of big things.

CDM: @Kaiser I5I - Stade de Reims - Enter, the better side of Stade de Reims. After dealing with Donny all season, and probably wanting to end it all at various points, we have the man of nationality that I still don’t know entering le team. Cup finalists... and being the most annoying team in the league. Congrats.

CM - @Dariusj123 - Chamois - idk what to put, but you must’ve had a good season to be here!

CM - @Ethxn I 7 - Chamois - Another Chamois player, and another person that I can only describe via saying you had a great season and that you should definitely keep it up for the future!

CAM - @BradderzTTV - Montpellier - Research shows me that your Twitch account is kinda popping, just like you were this season. scored a couple, assisted a couple, made Stocky happy even though you finished pretty poorly, but head up champ.

ST - @XxLittleLegs - FC Metz - The graphic designer has joined the team, but my question is does this man actually have “little legs” or is it just an illusion? I’m getting off topic but this question has genuinely concerned throughout the season more than anything else. If you see this, please tell me.

ST - @Ciaginni - Chamois - Co manager of the All-Star team, but has one of the worst trims to grace clubs history. You can score as many goals as you want, but that haircut ain’t gonna score you any bitches. Jokes aside well done mate, good season and that!

Bench:
    @xBurki
    @Cainy77x
    @Tricky I 3 I
    @Alessio perrotta
    @x DarkKry
    @yeah when g
    @zV smithy

Honourable Mentions:
    @Caldwell x

THE VFL S50 LA LIGA TEAM OF THE SEASON

1aPbsEqu_o.png

GK: @Leon I 1 I - Alcorcon - Kicking it off strong we’ve got Leon. Once again proving he’s truly a force to be reckoned with and proving he’s an absolute unit between the sticks. 35 saves, 10 clean sheets and given the appreciation he deserves with 2MOTM, Proving he was a key asset to the title win.

CB: @Dakin - Real Sociedad - He’s a weapon at the back, making any striker think twice about what they’re doing. winning possession 85 times following 10 clean sheets, no getting past this guy. Accommodated with 3 MOTMs and chipping in with an assist. Fantastic season, well deserved.

CB: @mailbag0000 - Atletico Madrid - Next on the list is mailbag. What a season this man has had. Showing that he is a defensive powerhouse Mail won back possession 72 times and kept 7 clean sheets. Also putting in the graft up the pitch and throwing in 2 goals and 2 assists. Well done.

CB: @BigKemps - Real Sociedad - Joining his CB partner we’ve got BigKemps. This guys an absolute ball magnet when he's not crying in GD threads, winning back possession 71 times with 10 clean sheets along the way. Topped off with 2 goals and 4MOTMs. Great season and very well deserved.

DM: @MightyMikeDX - Real Sociedad - Another Real Sociedad player finding his way into TOTS, and it’s no surprise. Unbelievable season from Mike, winning possession back 114 times with 10 clean sheets. Crazy stats topped off with 3 MOTMs and an assist. Purely a huge threat in the middle of the park and obviously controls the ball. Amazing season.

DM: @Jordan27 x - Real Madrid - Joining Mike in DM we have Jordan. Tell you what, put these two together and it would be a scary duo. Winning possession back 130 times followed by 5 clean sheets! Not forgetting his assist and MOTM, Comes as no surprise as the Wales Nations' League gaffer makes his way into this team.

LM: @BrookYKTV - Alcorcon - Back to Alcorcon we go and It’s Brook to begin our flanks. Showing pure dominance out wide, Brook scored a fantastic 9 goals followed by 13 assists. Also asserting his pressure defensively winning the ball back 59 times with 2 MOTMs. Great season.

RM: @JGallagher x - Alcorcon - Taking another stop at Alcorcon we’ve got JGallagher. This unstoppable wide mid managed to score 18 goals and 5 assists in his 18 games. Doesn’t stop there as he won possession 50 times, kept a clean sheet and got a MOTM. He's so good, he played half the season at WCB and was still the best WM in the league. Phenomenal season from him.

CAM: @EllisJP - Alcorcon - Finishing our deadly midfield we’ve got the maestro EllisJP. Ellis has really shined for his team and shown he’s a threat all around. With 10 goals, 3 assists, 4 MOTMs and even 67 possession wins. No surprise at all on why he’s made it into the team, fighting-off huge competition on the league stats front to lock-up his spot here.

ST: @Baboo2310 - Alcorcon - Baboo was lethal this season once again, managing to score 14 goals and assist 18 with 3 MOTMs. The powerhouse striker played a key role on and off the pitch in Alcorcon’s invincible season and very much so earned his spot in this team. Absolutely no bias here from the admin team whatsoever, he didn't vote for himself or anything. Twice. Nope.

ST: @Jenks23 x - Malaga - Last but by no means we have thoroughbred Welshman Jenks. The most impatient man in VFL - 'have I got TOTS?' twice a week on average now - proving he’s an all round great player, Jenks has scored 22 goals, assisted 8 and claimed 4 MOTMs. Ice pumping through his veins, This man can do it all and he shocks no one with this TOTS as he had another amazing season.

BENCH

@Spraggsy - Atletico Madrid
    @ArT Virgil - Barcelona
    @George17 x - Alcorcon
    @Pridmore x - Alcorcon
    @Lewzini - Real Madrid
    @Hallyy17 - Celta Vigo
    @Lawbawz - Ibiza

Status
    Not open for further replies.