VFL TOTW & TOTS Archive

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    THE VFL SEASON 50 PREMIER LEAGUE TOTS

S50_Prem_TOTS.png

First up on our TOTS starting 11 is @iF Xenic . With 8 clean sheets and 32 saves throughout the season, this man has helped carry Derby County to 7th in the Premier League. A freak with between the sticks, I look forward to seeing more of you in action next season in the Premier League. Congratulations on the TOTS mate.

Next up a defensive CB with a goalscoring pedigree its bald man @Brendan95x , with his 13 clean sheets, 6 goals and 78 possessions won proving that this man can do it all. An absolute gem at the back, a prime Sergio Ramos, however he did not get the red cards to match. Congrats on the TOTS pal, keep the form up for next season.

@SorrySmithy, well I am not sorry, congratulations on your TOTS mate. 7 assists from CB (does this man secretly play CAM?), 8 clean sheets and 83 possessions won. What an unbelievable season from the Derby County CB. This man creates and defends, the all-round CB. Congrats bud

Blackburn have an addition to the TOTS this year, after getting promoted last season! @Vickers1505 has carried on the form with Blackburn, helping him get into the Premier League TOTS. 19 games with 13 clean sheets, god I wish I was more like that when going through puberty, the clean sheets would have helped (ADJ wrote that not me). Congratulations on your TOTS mate, can’t wait to see you play in the All Stars.

Now we are working our way into the midfield with the defensive maestro in @Cameroon l 25 l , with their 8 clean sheets, 1 assist and a mind boggling 107 possessions won. Patrick Viera has been reincarnated on VFL, and is now playing for Bradford City. Congratulations on your TOTS mate, very well deserved.

@AFC Finn , I am surprised an Arsenal fan would play for Crystal Palace, however I am not surprised this lad is in the TOTS. 7 goals and 10 assists from CM is quite the achievement, whilst proving that not only does he work forwards with the ball, but also helps defensively with 61 possessions won. Congrats on the TOTS pal!

The first of the Premier League winning side Manchester City’s TOTS players is @Romsito Jr . In 15 games, he got 9 goals and 2 assists along with 35 possessions won. Quite the season from this lad out wide, can’t wait to see what you can do next season, well in mate!

Next up we have the Arsenal maestro in @iChronic K7 . 15 goals and 12 assists in 19 games is more than impressive from the WAM! You ask and he delivers, what an incredible season I must say, lets hope for the same again next season, well in bud.
    I have changed this guys para bc he wrote it himself the little shit, but I guess the CAM for this team is @ADJ 96 . 17 games, 2 goals and 18 assists, this stat-whore has yet again managed to rack up the numbers whilst getting nagged to do stats. You ruined my league, completely, so you could have the TOTS, but I hope now you spend it on getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. Fuck off to Spain.

Finally, we get to the lads up front, winning a league title and a TOTS is @MWest x of Manchester City. 28 goals and 7 assists in the Premier League is nothing short of incredible, yet this man has pissed it. Congratulations on your TOTS mate, look forward to watching you play in the All Stars.

Last but by no means least, the most TOTS points in all VFL, it's @UPS Special (what is it with players named after delivery services getting TOTS?). 29 goals 14 assists in 18 games, that’s an average contribution of nearly 2.4 g/a per game. Messi? They have delivered us an absolutely unbelievable individual season, I look forward to watching you carry this form on for many seasons to come!

BENCH:

@Jan Roblak
    @Carles Puyol
    @Press That
    @GnS Rijkaard
    @Darmso
    @RoyalMaiI
    @Vlahovic

THE VFL SEASON 50 CHAMPIONSHIP TOTS

cham.png

GK - First up we have @hbr11x the Colchester number 1, 32 saves and 8 CS's this lad is clearly a wizard on the sticks (I am hopeful that the H in is name stands for Harry, as you are a wizard harry). A very well deserved TOTS, congratulations mate.

RB - Now we have a Doncaster player @E9 LBH, 14 games and 8 Clean Sheets is not something to be sniffed at from FB. A massive 64 possessions won and only conceding 9 whilst adding an assist for good measure, what a player this lad is. Congrats bud!

RB - @MrLegz is out next TOTS player. The most possessions won by a FB in the Championship all season with 82, clearly this man has some Legz indeed. Equally 7 Clean Sheets to add to the defensive masterclass. A deserving full back to make it on to the TOTS starting 11, congrats pal.

CB - Now onto our final defender, @Jurwin14. The more said about this guy the better, 84 possessions won, 1 goal 1 assist all from CB. A defensive unit for Brentford, with a little bit of goal scoring and creating added in there, a deserved TOTS. Well in mate!

CDM - @Connorcb14, he may have CB is his username but this lad is one hell of a CDM. 103 possessions won, no that is not a typo, that is ONE HUNDRED AND THREE! I know his name is Connor but he should be renamed Dyson as he has hoovered that ball up all season. To add to this 8 assists! I mean whatever this man has been doing I would love some of his talent. Congratulations mate, 100% deserved!

CDM - Finishing off the double pivot we have @l Hackzy l from MK Dons. 1 goal and 4 assists is not an easy task, add to this 95 possessions won and we have a serious player on our hands. 7 MOTM's as well, do his team love him or something as that is unheard of! Impressive season mate, congrats.

RM - Next up we have @Brannyyyyy, first of all can I say you have far too many y's in your gamertag. Not only this you have far too many goal contributions, 25 G/A in 16 games is rather special. with an 88% dribble completion this guy is the complete package. Congrats pal!

LM - Now we move onto the Crawley Town WAM is @I Bowsy I. 15 goals and 9 assists in 19 games, along side 3 MOTM's, what a season this lad has had. A special one for sure, both scoring and creating goals for fun in the Championship. Well in pal!

CAM - @Ruzz Buzz is a modern day number 10, not only with the assists but also the goals, 21 G/A's this season is impressive from the Charlton number 10. He also finished on the most TOTS points of any CAM in the league. Congratulations mate on a fantastic season.

ST - @TheScouseSanta, I do hope Santa is not actually Scouse otherwise he won't stop telling us how Liverpool have won the League Cup. 28 goals and 10 assists this season in only 19 games is truly something special. Not only this the most TOTS points in the league is no easy task. Absolutely fantastic this season Santa, hope to see you again at Christmas

ST - @Icardi I 9 I, I can understand why this man changed his GT to the name of a ST however Icardi is not fitting, Lewandowski would have been far more of a fitting GT. 19 goals and 10 assists from ST, Icardi can do it all. I just hope that he picks his form up at PSG. Congratulations mate a well deserved TOTS for you!

BENCH

GK - @Theor1esx
    CB - @Zsmith1992z
    CB - @I Toez 17 I
    CDM - @Pickingz
    LM - @Chris114222
    CAM - @Daannyy 6
    ST - @tonx16

THE VFL SEASON 50 LEAGUE ONE TOTS

ascaefWEF.png

@JBARNS1993 - We begin the League 1 TOTS with Southampton gaffer JBarns. Not only has he managed the Saints to the title, but he did his part in between the sticks. 18 Games 9 cleansheets and 39 saves is pretty impressive with EAs new GK stat format. Congratulations on the title and best of luck in the Championship. Masfe - The first of our 3 back is QPR's finest,

@masfe3 - In only 17 games, he racked up 8 cleansheets and got the ball back 61 times across the season. His manager gave him 3 MOTMs for his performances. Unfortunately, QPR missed out on promotion; surely, they can do one better if Masfe sticks around next season.

@II JOKER II2862 - Up next, we take a trip back to Saint Marys Stadium as we have Southamptons Joker. This lad had a phenomenal season as the Saints claimed some silverware. 19 games played, 8 cleansheets, and a staggering 101 possessions won. He even bagged himself a goal. Congratulations.

@Communist MV - Our final defender in the starting 11 is Communist. After picking up a TOTW in week 2 of the season, he made sure his performances were consistent throughout the season. 19 games played, 9 cleansheets, and 92 possessions won secured his spot in TOTS. At the other end, he even managed 2 goals and an assist. Congrats on promotion and best of luck next season.

@iShieldsi - Up first in the heart of our midfield is another Plymouth lad. 19 games played, 8 cleansheets, and 91 possessions won. 183 possessions won between the 2 players in green just shows why these 2 were a key part of Plymouths promotion. Shieldsi though also did a job in helping the attack as he picked up 4 assists. Good luck next season.

@Nicholasb980 - Our other DM is Wycombes Nicholas. The Welshman had a very good season for the blues. In 19 games, he managed 7 cleansheets, and an impressive 105 possessions won. Even though Wycombe missed out on promotion this season, you would think Nicholas can help guide them to promotion with stats like that. Congrats on TOTS.

@Awakeguardian - Our only CAM of the starting 11 is the 2nd of the 3 Wycombe players Guardian. In only 15 games, he managed 6 goals and 12 assists. He also had an impressive 91% dribbling across the season, showing how important he was to the team. Congrats and best of luck next season

@Zhelosity - To finish off the midfielders, we have QPR manager Zhelo. Even though QPR missed out on promotion, Zhelosity will be very happy with his own performance across the season. In 19 games, he got 6 goals and 8 assists. Also, picking up 55 possessions won. Surely, if he stays on at QPR, we will see them go 1 step further and claim Championship football.

@Kylinhoo - The first of our 3 strikers is Southamptons Kylinhoo. You look at his stats, and you can see why they have won the league with this lad in the attack. 22 goals scored, and 11 assists ensured he helped his team gain the title. His manager showed that with giving him 8 motms. Congratulations on the title and getting in tots.

@Andyomazing - Up next is Wycombes manager Andy. Another manager into TOTS who just missed out on promotion to the Championship. In 17 games, he got 19 goals and 12 assists, making sure he played his part on the pitch as well managing the side. With that power, he gave himself 9 motms.

Crunchybear - Our final player is ofcourse the leagues top goalscorer. The Coventry man bagged himself 27 goals in just 16 games. He also picked out his teammates 5 times. On top of that, Coventry went on to win the League 1 playoffs to secure their place in the Championship next season. Will we see Crunchybear keep up this goalscoring form? Congratulations.

Bench
    @RE5T 1N PEACE
    @Powell I 4
    @ssmthy
    @Impactz l 96 l
    @SamMFCx
    @simokins
    @CU93x

THE VFL SEASON 50 LEAGUE TWO TOTS
    regergaehge.png

@ix cDale - First up in League 2s TOTS is Blackpools Number 1 Dale. In his 19 games, he picked up 9 cleansheets and managed only 23 saves. However, Blackpool finished off as the champions, so Dale takes his spot as the number 1 keeper. Congrats.

@Rosco Peeko Lad - Our first defender is the grandad of Wigan, Ross. His reactions might be getting worse as the years go by however he still can show up the rest of the team. 19 games played 5 cleansheets and a whopping 114 possessions won. His manager rewarded him with 5 motms for his performances.

@Gough 6 - A trip to the seaside is where we will find our second CB, Gough. The Blackpool man had a solid season where he managed 9 cleansheets, and 89 possessions won. At the other end, he also picked up 2 goals. With this fella at the back, you can see why the keeper didn't have much to do in the season. Congrats.

@Swxyzee - To finish off our back 3 is Swxyzee. The Ipswich defender was a key part of the tractor boys' successful campaign. In 19 games he picked up 9 cleansheets and an impressive 94 possessions won. His manager gave him 5 motm as Ipswich ran out as playoff winners. Good luck in league 1.

@Steer I 5 I - The first of our 2 midfielders in the heart of the team is Barrows Steer. He and his teammate on the bench picked up the most cleansheets in the league with 10. A long side that he picked up 93 possessions won and a cheeky assist. With this lad in the midfield, you can see why Barrow got promoted this season. Congratulations.

@Rossi IRL - Our other defensive midfielder is another seasider in Rossi. In his 19 games, he picked up 9 cleansheets, and 91 possessions won, the most out of our defensive mids. He also helped out with attack as he picked 1 goal and an assist. Congratulations.

@Hollow IRL - Up next, we have our fourth Blackpool player in the starting 11 in Hollow. The attacking midfielder had a busy season setting up his teammates as he picked up the most in the league with 24. He also had his eye on goal too with a respectable 9 goals. A very impressive season for the lad. Hopefully, he can keep it up in League 1.

@Ominous K9 - Our final midfielder is Peterboroughs attacking mid in K9. Even though the Posh missed out on the playoffs, you can see why they were close with K9 in the attacking force. 22 goals and 7 assists across 19 games shows how pivotal he was to the side. Congratulations on a great season.

@Everitt x - The first of our 3 strikers is Oxfords manager, Everitt. He may of been disappointed, having not won the league for the third time. Nevertheless, his individual performance was incredible as his side secured 2nd place. 19 goals and 16 assists in only 17 games secured his place in TOTS. Best of luck next season.

davidmgrice7 - Our penultimate player in the starting 11 is David. The Barrow player may have only played 14 games, but he sure made a statement in the league when he was on the pitch. 21 goals and 15 assists is the most goal contributions in the league. A phenomenal season from the player. Good luck in League 1.

@IF Millsy 10 - Our final player of this season starting 11 is Millsy. Our 5th Blackpool player in the team and also the leagues top goalscorer. In 19 games, he scored 25 goals but also assisted his teammates 10 times. You can see with the consistency of Blackpool players in the tots why they ran out as the league champions. Congratulations.

Bench
    @MattHardcastle9
    @mootastic101
    @Sweepzio
    @Whack It Bruv
    @Calrobxrts
    @CTR I 7 I
    @SouthernNUFC

The VFL Season 50/51 Nations League
    Team of the Tournament

KDFVsjCz_o.png

GK - @LEGOLAS7410 - Spain - We kick off our Nations League Team of the Tournament with La Roja's #1, Legolas! The Spaniard has been in excellent form throughout the tournament, aiding the Spanish National Team in providing exciting fast paced football filled with upsets. With a handful of clean sheets and saves, a winners medal around his neck thanks to electric performances in the Semis against a side like France, it was impossible to ignore him! Congratulations my friend.

CB - @ASG Guyguy - France - Within the defence, we must take a stop at the France camp to have a look at none other than ASG GuyGuy! GuyGuy managed to collect 10 caps in his first VFL France call-up and looked nothing short of phenomenal, keeping 8 clean sheets in 10, while also collecting an assist an a MOTM award. He's looked calm and composed, and almost like the missing link France need for that defensive jigsaw when it comes to the World Cup in the summer! A brilliant player, who can help France chase the big trophies. Congratulations brother!

CB - @LPJ Nesta 4 - Spain - As we move across the backline we head back to Spain and visit one of my favourite defenders of the tournament, LPJ Nesta 4! He's formed a formidable partnership with the experienced veteran Tweetz J, had games where he has looked unplayable, and even contributed with an assist! His positioning, reading of the game, and all-round domination in the back has made Spain's path to the final that little bit easier. A wonderful player who lives up to the name, and one to watch in the future!

CB - @Ryzuco - England - A player who I loved watching when I got the chance to see England play was none other than Ryzuco! He looked at home next to the veteran Lagout, keeping his composure in big games when dealing with tricky wingers down his left side. With 6 caps and 5 clean sheets, the stats speak for themselves, and they spell solidity for that England back line. A player I really hope to see get more chances with England in the future, and one who should take pride in his tournament. Well played mate.

CDM - @Jordan27 x - Wales - We now get to move into our midfield duo, and I've decided to go with the Welsh gaffer himself, Jordan27 x! The midfielder looked a hit at the EUROS and only carried on his fine form, helping his team sail into the final against Spain! His rough nature, combined with his ability to pick out long range passes make him a real danger for any defence he faces. He can drop deep, but also push forward, making him a perfect box-to-box DM at times. A well deserved place, and a talented player coming through!

CDM - @Ivanovyc - Spain - Next to Jordan, I've opted for another man that has impressed me consistently during the tournament, and that's Spain's very own Ivan! The lone CDM in a 3-1-4-2 has done an incredible job in providing protection to his defence! He may not have played all 12 games for Spain, but you could clearly see the difference when he stepped on the pitch. An in-game leader, a man who can cut out attacks instantly, and a sure-fit for our Team of the Tournament!

LM - @Jordy x9 - USA - As we venture up the pitch, and head into the more attacking areas of midfield, I couldn't resist rewarding Jorday after a string of consistent games for the USMNT! We always have to appreciate the U.S when they show up and play on that away ping, on awkward times, but more so when they do it and perform wonderfully. Jordy was a tricky customer for every defence he faced when at wide midfield, netting a goal, an assist, and a MOTM award in various games which included a quarter final match-up with finalists Wales. A talented player, who can only continue to grow and make a splash! GGs to you sir.

RM - @Ferfg95 - Spain - On the opposite side of Jordy, I've opted for Spain's WM, Ferfg95! Although he's a bit more of a defensive WM who provides cover, he has his moment of dazzling and blitzing opposition down the channel, securing 2 assists in big games including that of England in the Quarter Finals! A captain of his club in Spain, and a captain on the pitch, it's clear to see how influential Ferf's presence was during the build-up to the final. Congratulations to you!

CAM - @JackxHanna - Northern Ireland - Our final piece of the midfield puzzle, and we head to Northern Ireland to check in on the young wonderkid, JackHanna! Not only the Northern Ireland gaffer, but a catalyst of play, Jack managed to secure 8 caps, along with 2 goals, 6 assists, and 1 MOTM award for his efforts in big games such as England, Scotland, and Italy! The end result may be disappointing, but he's done himself proud in making a statement with his future intentions with the national team. Will a World Cup call-up be on the cards? We'll wait and see. Congrats Jack.

ST - @Jacko kz28 - Spain - Finally, we have our strikers, and where better to start than at finalists Spain! Jacko is often forgot when we talk about Spain, we instantly think of Lightz, but this time round, it truly has been Jacko who has been on fire, scoring 6 goals in the run-up to Spain's final vs. Wales! A man that can peel off the shoulder of a defence, can hit a goal from distance, and light up the commentary booth, he really is a special player for La Roja's future! Congratulations my friend!

ST - @YoupinouJr - France - To end our Team of the Tournament, we head to our top scorer, Yanis Fcz! The Frenchman may have had a bit of a nice time in the groups, scoring a boat-load on Norway, but at the end of the day, somebody has to put the ball in the net! France ran riot in the group stage, finishing up finalists Wales, while also knocking out a strong ROTW side, nations who should not be underestimated for thier quality. In the end, it's 10 caps, 15 goals, 4 assists, and 2 MOTM awards for France's gunman, and now, the record holder for most goals scored in a Nations League! Congratulations to you Yanis!

Subs Bench:

GK - @giggsy1x - WAL
    CB - @vConzaa - WAL
    FB - @Axledge - NI
    CDM - @Cameroon l 25 l - CAN
    CM - @Chispinho10 - SPA
    ST - @I Karmaz I - ENG
    ST - @Crimmy10 - WAL

Season 51
    TOTW #1

kD7TJtr3_o.png

GK - @Carlsson - FC Bayern - We kick off Season 51 with the Sweden international, and one of the best pen savers in the game, the Bayern Munich shot-stopper, Carlssonn! With impeccable form behind him, the Bavarian giants find themselves 6 for 6 and top of the Bundesliga table with some impressive wins over some difficult opposition. With big games coming up against Dortmund and Furth, the Red of Germany will have to rely on the impressive form of their goalie to carry on the clean sheet tradition, and extend that run of 6 in a row! GGs and best of luck next week!

CB - @ASG Guyguy - Man City - As we venture into the defensive line, we head to the blue side of Manchester to take a look at a familiar face from the Nations League, the Frenchman, ASG Guyguy! An incredible league debut for Manchester City sees the defending Champions at the top of the table with 5 wins and 1 loss. Guyguy himself has contributed to that massively with 2 goals, 4 assists, 87% pass accuracy, and lastly 26 possession wins... incredible numbers for a defender to say the least! The season is young, but Guyguy is establishing himself early as a potential contender for the Ballon d'Or, and will need to maintain this to go even further forward! Well played mon ami!

CB - @HDaviis - FC Bayern - Next up, we head back to the Bundesliga and back to the top of the table at Bayern Munich's experienced defender, HDaviis! Davis has continued to flourish in what has to be described as a perfect year in both VFL and 11s. That carries on once more as he begins Season 51 with 2 assists, 6 clean sheets, and 24 possession wins in the opening 6 games. With a tough Season 50 now in the past, this Bayern squad are looking back to their dominant ways, and players like Davis could be a big factor for the title and Champions League this season if he can keep it up! Great job Davis son!

CB - @Jamieee 24 - FC Bayern - Lastly, the final piece of our defensive jigsaw puzzle, and its another Bayern man in the VFL veteran Jamieee 24! Jamie brings a sense of calm, a sense of security, and a tonne of winning experience to any team he walks into, and he does that once again this week as his club go 6/6 in the clean sheet department! When you factor in his MOTM award and 36 possession wins, its hard to find a reason to not include him into this XI. An incredible week, and hopefully the start of a winning season once more! Well played Jamie!

CDM - @Pogs - FC Bayern - We now venture into the midfield and begin with one of the greatest CDMs of the past 5 years, it's the England international and serial winner, Pogs x! As mentioned, the red of Bavaria completed the week with 6/6 clean sheets, aided by the fact that Pogs was in the heart of the midfield. Add into the fact he had an average pass percentage of 84%, a dribble success rate of 98%, and 24 possession wins, its clear what he is... a dynamic midfielder who can break up play, but also waltz through defensive lines to create space. No goal contributions granted, but the way he can create space for his team must not be underrated... ever. Incredible week Pogs!

CDM - @Everitt x - Oxford - Next to Pogs, we head into League One and head to the leaders in Oxford United! The gaffer, Everitt, has built a team fit for glory in League One, and it has to be said, with the experience coursing through it, it would be a shambles if the league title wasn't draped in yellow and blue at the end of the season. On a personal note, Everitt managed to bag 4 goals, 3 assists, 5 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 36 possession wins in what ended up being a fruitful opening week! A big season awaits him, but his super squad should be absolutely fine heading into Season 52! Best of luck and GGs.

CM - @CIutchh x - Stade de Reims - Next up in the midfield, we head back to France and head to France's rouges et blancs in Stade de Reims! We'll be taking a look at the young and fiesty midfielder Clutch, who this week managed to secure 4 goals, 6 assists, and a pass accuracy of 75%! Operating in the club's 3 back system, he's really found his feet quite quickly and seems to be an instrumental part of the clubs playmaking ability from deep midfield. One to watch, and a team who could produce a massive upset and still qualify for the knockouts of the Champions League in a couple of weeks. Full steer ahead, and best of luck!

CM - @Kaiser I5I - Stade de Reims - Next to Clutch, we head to his gaffer, Kaiser I5I! The fellow Scotsman again had a wonderful week in the pivot of midfield, securing 1 goal, 6 assists, 80% pass accuracy and 27 possession wins in 6 games. As mentioned, the club really have hit the ground running and this early form must continue when they begin to play the harder teams further up the division. If the title charge really is to be fruitful, composure, calmness, and a sense of being level-headed will be needed, and those are all attributes that Kaiser possesses! Best of luck Kaiser!

CAM - @Lewzini - Real Madrid - Lastly, spearheading our midfield is the attacking midfield maestro, Lewzini! The Welshman had a terrific time at Madrid this weekend, scoring 2 goals, assisting 9, and grabbing a MOTM award in what would have been a pivotal start to their league title charge. Sure, the Champions League may be a dream, but the league title could still very well be in sight if Malaga slip up and Los Blancos can keep their cool! Players like Lew will be needed when that happens, as his clinical vision, effective killer pass, and ability to press from the front can win points on its own! We'll be cheering you on Lew, GG!

ST - @Ciaginni - Chamois - As we finish off this opening TOTW XI, we head back to France a final time and say hello to the Chamois gaffer, the flying Dutchman, Ciaginni! Holland's record goal scorer carries on his fine form this year with another stellar opening weekend, scoring 13 goals and grabbing 4 assists in his opening 6 games. A Europa League by his side, the man now has confidence that he belongs the elite ranks, and is aiming to bring home that Ligue 1 title to the blue of Chamois! An elite goalscorer, a man that has no fear in letting a shot bang, and a player that can change the game at a drop of a dime! Brilliant opening week, and all the best for the season!

ST - @Lwarn3r - Stade de Reims - Lastly, but by no means least, we finish off with another trip in France, and head back to Reims to take a look at the clinical striker Lwarn3r! Again, Stade de Reims have done everything right and absolutely destroyed the clubs who stood in front of them this week, and a large reason is due to Warner. He managed to bag 13 goals, 6 assists, 3 MOTM awards, and an 86% pass accuracy in a blistering week of hot form. There's going to need to be consistency now from Warner and co, with each week getting progressively more difficult. Regardless, a week of standout performances, and a GG to you sir!

Subs Bench:

GK - @SJPBlyth I39 - Preston North End
    CB - @Goldenbeard81 - Preston North End
    CB - @Hibbard I4I - Chamois
    CDM - @I BradleyG I - Preston North End
    CAM - @Limfly - Gillingham
    ST - Barney2Goose - Bor. Dortmund
    ST - @JayBoer - Oxford​

Season 51
    TOTW #2

xxHDJDCk_o.png

GK - QPR - @RP1 Lewando - We kick off TOTW #2 by venturing into the lower leagues of England, and visting the Frenchman at QPR, RP1 Lewando! An outstanding weekend for mon ami, which has seen him with 4 clean sheets and 4 MOTM awards in what is turning into a firey race for the title. Can the R's go all the way? With players like Lewando, we like to think they can! Congratulations my friend!

RB - Malaga - @ParaCFC - As we venture up the field and cross into defence, we visit the veteran, the legend, ParaCFC at Malaga! The CB turned FB still has the consistency to lead the line, and he shows that once more with an incredibly tight week in La Liga! Malaga now sit one weekend away from another title win, and with players in the ranks like Para, with his laser focus on success, we should expect the blue and white ribbons to rest on the silverware come Sunday night! Congrats on a great week Para!

CB - Malaga - @Redvolite - Next up, we remain in the Malaga dressing room and go over to the Welshman, the ever-reliable Mr Redvolite! An incredible week next to Para which saw him collect multiple clean sheets, a big win over Real, but also 3 assists from the CB position! A man that will be chasing the d'Or, chasing the UCL, and no doubt be chasing the TOTY with performances like this. Hell of a week Red, keep it up!

CB - @paddyo7 - We cap off the defensive line with a trip to Germany, more focally, Bayer 04 to take a look at the boy turned man, paddyo7! The Scottish defender has proven his ability once again with an exceptional 47 possession wins, alongside his 4 clean sheets this weekend... numbers that only most teams can dream of! A fantastic defensive week, and this Starting XI selection is a must that’s for sure! Well in Paddy!

DM - Malaga - @Lavew - Moving onto the midfield we have Lavew. After making himself an established player in the pro clubs scene in recent years, it appears like Lavew has no intention of slowing down. This weekend Lavew illustrated his defensive and offensive prowess, maintaining 6/6 clean sheets as well as having 3 goal contributions. On top of that, he’s had an extraordinary 46 possessions won. An all round masterclass of a weekend from the Northern Irishman. I’ll be interested to see if the S50 Nations League TOTT inclusion can keep up the form he’s carried into this season this weekend. Well in Lavew!

DM - FC Bayern - @Pogs - Next up is midfield Maestro Pogs. A serial winner no matter where he goes, seems to be having another one of his stellar seasons with back to back Team of The Weeks! As well as demonstrating his defensive security with 5 clean sheets out of a possible 6, Pogs portrayed his competence in transition also with a remarkable 89% passing accuracy and 94% dribbles completed. A true midfield general of the VFL, past and present. Congratulations Pogs!

RAM - Malaga - @Jenks23 x - Next up we have yet another Malaga representative in the form of Jenks. A true veteran of VFL, who is yet again proving his superstar quality with a superb weekend display. From RAM, Jenks has managed to rack up a spectacular 13 goal contributions - 12 goals and 1 assist as well as 2 MOTMS this weekend alone! With that display he’s put himself well in contention for the La Liga Golden Boot that’s for certain. If Malaga triumph as La Liga champions this weekend, it’ll be safe to say that Jenks will be at the forefront of their success. Congratulations Jenks!

RM - Lyon - @Pickingz - Completing our midfield four is Pickingzzz. Following on from his success with Bristol Rovers last season, this midfield monster is striving over in France as Manager of Lyon. Last weekend Pickingzzz was a constant threat down the right side of Les Gones, picking up 8 assists as well as 3 goals and 2 MOTMs. As crucial as the attacking aspect of the game is for WMs, Pickingzzz also stood up to his defensive duties racking up 14 possessions won. Pickingzzz will be hoping to bring this form into the last weekend of the league season, as his team aim to secure European football next season as well as possibly having an outside chance at the title perhaps . Well done Pickingzzz!

ST - Borussia Dortmund - @Barney2goose - In the first striker position we have the the top goal scorer in the league. Barney has managed to bang in 13 goals with 6 assists in the 6 games this weekend. Here is to hoping he can continue his fine form and finish with more strong performances next weekend and push his team on in the title race. Top effort mate.

ST - FC Metz - @XxLittleLegs - Secondly we have a other player who is in fine form for his club, with him scoring an impressive 13 goals and adding 4 assists to his tally. He has also put in 3 MOTM performances which will definitely warrants his spot in this TOTW. Good luck for the final weekend and helping your team push towards the top spots. Congratulations on your TOTW.

ST - MK Dons - @Avid Rxlf - To complete the strikers we have Avid Rxlf, who has been in fine form for his team. He has managed to put the ball in the back of net 11 times and helped his team with 6 assists this weekend. All the while, putting in 2 MOTM performances for his team. With having such a good weekend, he has pushed himself into being the top goal scorer for the league so far, with his team being close to the top of the league, lets hope he can continue his good form and push them into contention for the title. Well done mate.

Subs Bench:

GK - @JoeMchale
    CB - @Rakxrz
    CB - @RELIC GFX
    CDM - @LJPeoples01
    LAM - @MWest x
    CAM - @DN43
    ST - @JSoley 23

Last edited by a moderator:
    Season 51
    The VFL Midweek Serie A TOTS

kSzinlhd_o.png

GK - @Jack I 13 l - Fiorentina - To kick off the mid-week TOTS, we're heading over to one of the safest pair of hands in the league, and it's Fiorentina's Jack I 13 l! Jack had multiple breathtaking games which I myself saw on stream, keeping them in massive games against the likes of Lazio and even Sampdoria at times! The wonderkid managed to secure 9 clean sheets in 16 games played, as well as make 25 saves! He caps off the season with a 2nd place finish, but his eyes firmly set on Monday and Tuesday's Coppa Italia. This Fiorentina side are not done yet, and guys like Jack are going to have a big say in the cup. Keep your eyes peeled!

CB - @Hughes96 x - AC Milan - As we venture up into the defence, there's only one place to start, and that's with Carlo Hughecelotti in the offices at the San Siro! The AC Milan gaffer took a beating in the opening week, finding themselves 8 points off the top spot, nobody giving them a chance to claim the Scudetto, but now.....here we are! A season which personally saw him collect 8 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and 63 possession wins in 16 games played, Hughes is responsible for bringing the first Scudetto back to my beloved AC Milan in exactly 3 years! A monumental achievement, but a top bloke, and a top squad! GGs my friend.

CB - @cSamii - AC Milan - Next to the gaffer, we have his sidekick, the Robin to Milan's Batman, it's the Manc import, cSamii! Not only does this fella love his mystery boxes, he absolutely loves a clean sheet! The man managed to keep 8 clean sheets in 16 games, while also collecting 61 possession wins in the process! He may have made enemies at Lazio for his demand to leave after the opening matchday, but looking back on it, with a winner's medal around his neck in what was a beautiful race to the title, I doubt he'll have many regrets. GG sir!

CB - @Daiz | 3 | - Lazio - To complete our backline, we move onto my old pal at Lazio, Mr Daiz! The Lazio commander did just that this season, as he steered his club to a respectable finish of 3rd place in what was described as a super league! His 1 goal, 7 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and 82 possession wins in 17 games yet again defined his quality in what has been a "breakout year" for this young star! A dark-horse potentially for future big awards, but a really talented player to keep your eyes on going forward! Congratulations again Daiz.

CDM - @HStryfe x - AC Milan - We now move up into the midfield, and we're back to AC Milan and this time, its for the Irish International HStryfe! This guy can play anywhere to an excellent standard, you need a striker? He's got you, you need a midfielder? He's got you. He could probably do a shift in net he's that multi-talented! This season though, he walks away with a winner's medal at Milan after bossing the CDM role, collecting 7 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 49 possession wins in his 12 games played for the Rossoneri! A natural born winner, and a man who adds yet another honour to his long list! Congratulations sir.

CDM - @Cameroon l 25 l - Inter Milan - To complete our pivot, we stay in Milan, but head to the blue side to have a look at our English-Canadian maestro, Cameroon! The hungry veteran still looks as sharp as ever as he climbed in with Inter Milan to mount a serious title challenge, something they did until the 2nd to last day of the season. Although the club finish 5th, they do it with pride, and so does Cam who collected 6 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and a mouth-watering 99 possession wins in 18 games played! Clearly a general in the midfield with those numbers! Congrats once again Cam!

RM - @Danzi - Fiorentina - We now move up and over to our wide-midfielders and we're heading to the purple of La Viola at Fiorentina to see the gaffer, Danzi! The tricky CDM turned WM has been in blistering form, conducting his team like a composer in an Italian Opera House and leading them to a 2nd place finish after a 3 week season packed full of intense moments! He only managed to claim 1 assist and 57 possession wins, but the countless times we've seen him perform he's been consistent, vocal, and trying to push his team to the maximum to claim silverware. A valiant effort, and a wonderful season, GGs sir.

LM - @xJamzehh - Inter Milan - Over on the left, we actually have another RM, but his stats were so decent and his performances so world-class, we're going to invert him and pretend he's a LM... the person in question of course is Inter's Jamzeh! The tricky WM managed to provide 5 assists, as well as claim 50 possession wins in his 16 games for the Blue and Blacks, gaining valuable experience in the process! Being involved in such a competitive high level season will only go to aid this baller, who already made waves last season in main VFL with Blackburn. With this under his belt, we can only begin to imagine what's next! Congratulations to you Jam!

CAM - @Huwgs - AC Milan - To complete our midfield 5, there's one final pit-stop at the San Siro, and it's to see another VFL veteran, a legend of the game, Huwgs! The midfielder has actually been mainly deployed as a CM this season, making this achievement of the stat-line even more impressive! He's managed to secure 7 goals and 6 assists in his 18 games played, making him a stand-out in the position and a player I've had to push into the team. The vision, the consistency, and the elite level of play makes him a dream signing for any team, and no doubt, Hughes will think the same. Great job, and a top season my friend.

ST - @Jackoooooo x - Torino - To finish up our TOTS, we head to the top goal-scorer of the season and league, and it's Torino's very own Jacko! On record, it's 21 goals and 10 assists in 16 games played, but that number may be perfectly accurate, or a little short due to his manager not putting in stats for a couple of games. Nonetheless, his importance to the team from those numbers alone speak volumes, and if it doesn't, throw in his 9 MOTM awards too! A bagsman, a man that will be hungry for the Cup on Monday, and your striker in this TOTS! Congrats Jacko!

ST - @Mattinho I 9 - Lazio - Last but by no means least, we head to Lazio and take a peak at their frontman, the ever-improving Mattinho I 9! Mattinho is another player who in the past 12-15 months has just shot straight up to the moon, enjoying multiple accolade-ridden seasons in what is a breakout year! He was instrumental for Lazio where his 12 goals, 7 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in 15 games played helped steer the club to a respectable 3rd place finish. A great player, a decent attitude, and a player destined for great things. Congratulations my friend!

Subs Bench:

GK - @Ombwe - Lazio
    CB - @Unity Bluefin - Fiorentina
    CB - @Eardzy - Lazio
    CDM - @Spoonsy x - Lazio
    CM - @Leadus - Torino
    CAM - @RoyalMaiI - Fiorentina
    ST - @Kanooo7 - Sampdoria​

Season 51

The VFL La Liga Team of the Season

lCojnyya_o.png

LJbdjAvl_o.png

Hello there, Barth Grooks here with another instalment of my much-anticipated Team of the Season! Much like the fans at the Victoria Stadium in Stoke during my playing heyday, I can feel the rumble of excitement gathering in the air as this is being prepared for publication; and what a treat we have in-store! Let's get this nostalgic (and high-quality) ball rolling.

8oMC4dmJ_o.png

@Nolan - GK - Malaga

Clearly a key part of Malaga's strong defence in their unbeaten season, yet Nolan could likely have rocked-up with a sangria and held LB judging by his stats. Averaging under a save a game, I've not seen anyone so carried since Patrick Swayze had the time of his life. Still, 13 clean sheets is not to be sniffed-at, and I'm sure Nolan will be hopeful that he remembers how to dive when the more serious challenges of the UCL knockouts roll-around.

vnNbvTeA_o.png

@ParaCFC - RB - Malaga

3 goals, 10 assists and 91% dribbling from full back is alright I guess.

The Paul Scholes of wing backs (can't tackle for toffee), Para's smashed this season out of the park, and reminds me of a young Antonio Valencia, who I had the joy of watching back in 2007 when he was given a straight red card for two-footing Wilfred Bouma against Aston Villa. I had a lovely steak & ale pie there, and had accidentally dropped some gravy from the pie onto my left shoe when I was introduced to Doug Ellis after the game. He noticed it and I was very embarrassed. Thankfully, he made light of the situation by advising me to 'kick it out'. A vehement flick of the footwear later, and that gravy had stained my suede boot.

One of the worst days of my life.

@Lewis98 x - LB - Malaga

Really nice of Lewis to throw me a little kiss with his gamertag there, however I am a happily married man with a grown-up daughter. I do respect your life choices though. Usually seen on the fringes of Wales squads, Lewis is making strides of late to climb to the top of the game. With Para on the opposite flank, these two are chalk and cheese. Where he doesn't have the offensive output of his Malaga teammate, his balanced all-round game is clearly a massive weapon in the Malaga arsenal. Here's to more success, and more featuring heavily for your side rather than collecting medals off the bench.

Good to see you here.

@ColeDoesntMiss - CB - Alcorcon

ColeDoesntMiss... Doesnt... Miss. Only one goal this season, so he ruddy well does.

In my playing days, we had the likes of Steve Perryman chipping-in with about 5 league goals a season, and here we are celebrating goal-shy charlatans like this. Disgusting. On a serious note, after Alcorcon's European Super Cup victory, they suffered from a number of early draws that saw the league fade-away very quickly. As we've seen plenty of times it's very easy for teams to down-tools and give up. However, as the stats suggest, Cole's consistent and dependable performances dragged them through to 5th place, and have the joy of looking forward to some UCL knockout action.

@Redvolite - CB - Malaga

'The Nicest Guy on VFL'. Well, let me tell you a little tale.

One cold autumn evening, I was walking down Llangennith Beach to alleviate my irritable bowel syndrome after a particularly heavy curry at a popular Bangladeshi restaurant in Swansea. The car journey back to our static caravan was particularly fearsome; as I knew I had approximately 20 minutes of driving through a 20 mph speed limit before I had access to the relevant facilities.

After 'release', me and my family required some escape from our hotboxed tin of holiday joy, and so my wife suggested we went for a lovely walk. My daughter was distracted by the predatory bright lights of a mobile ice cream stand, and I decided to venture forward alone, leaving my wife and child in the cold, embracing arms of Mr Whippy. Like Tsar Nicholas II with Rasputin, I was dangerously left alone with my thoughts of how my wife would procreate with a man made solely of processed ice cream. As I said to my therapist multiple times; I was not walking into the sea, I merely meandered from the regular trail and was uncharacteristically confused by the high tide - for it was too dark to refer to my pocket tide times pamphlet.

As the salty water engulfed me and rose above my shoulders, I had a vision. A brown mass of hair. Glorious locks of curly brunette beauty, and a beard that resembled that of Santa Claus as a young man. Initially, I believed that it was a metaphysical summoning through psychosis brought on by shock, of my former teammate - 1981 FA Cup winner and Tottenham legend Ricky Villa - SEE I'M FINE LINDA

However, I was severely mistaken. And as the bearded stallion of a man removed his lips from mine and I coughed-forward a water-filled gasp of life, I looked-up to see that it was none but Redvolite on one of his regular naked midnight open water swims that had saved my life.

And for this, I reward him with a spot in my Team of the Season. That, and 50% of the fee paid to me by the Daily Star for my feature on how I solved the Bigfoot mystery with a sighting in South Wales.

BWKh7twq_o.png

@Brookyy 28 - DM - Malaga

This award definitely tickles me. Now, I quite often get confused with country music superstar Garth Brooks, even though my name is Crooks - though for legal reasons today, it's definitely not that either. So, seeing (not) Garth Crooks give a TOTS to Brook(s) made me really chuckle. So much so, in fact, that I wrote in to Reader's Digest as I thought it was a worthy anecdote for their publication. And, *if tomorrow never comes* then at least Brookyy can rest easy knowing that he made my day just that little bit more bearable.

He definitely wasn't bad at DM this season either. Pulling the strings with a solid showing, he won possession 82 times whilst having only 21% tackling success, which by my maths means he attempted 390.5 tackles this season (20.5 a game) in a side that has dominated the league. He clearly likes dishing-out punishment, a bit like an old neighbour of ours called Deirdre who was a dominatrix.

@JakeDeRoazhon35 - DM - Valencia

We've seen some solid player-manager performances this season, and Jake is definitely one of them. Despite his side only finishing 11th in La Liga, he's managed to put-up title challenger numbers for himself. Reminds me of Stuart Pearce post-Clough really. Still got the fight, but the board's not backed him enough. Maybe the chairman's lost trust in the Frenchman? Perhaps expecting the inevitable surrender?

Nah, that's mean. Jake's been putting a stop to everything in DM this season (except military defeats) and long may it continue. It's like watching Glenn Hoddle at Swindon back in the inaugural Premier League days. Oh how wonderful that was.

@Jenks23 x - RAM - Malaga

Oh, would you look at this? The manager's got in his head, and now he's playing his actual position, he's scoring more goals and winning titles - who'd've thunk it?

Jenks is a proud Welshman, appearing with moderate success for them at international level, padding his stats against less-experienced opposition in the Nations' League, and in that fold he reminds me of a young Dean Saunders; full of goals in teams where he can be carried by better creative players, and loves a cheeky beverage in car parks. Only time will tell if he goes on to challenge me for the Shittest Pundit of the Year Awards after his playing career winds-down, but that's only if he can stay out of trouble with the pigs after one too many Capri Suns behind the wheel. Dean Saunders of course, not our Jenks.

*shifty eyes*

@Yeh Budd - CAM - Malaga

Yeh, he played striker yeh, but we yeh wanted to line-up in, like, a balanced formation yeh.

I knew a player like this back in the day. Stoke Reserves, 1973... a centre-back by the name of Paul Whistlebottom. You see, back then Stoke weren't the rich and famous club they are now, and we couldn't afford all the best facilities and equipment. So, we found a bag of pre-war orange leather balls in a cupboard once and went to do a heading training drill. That afternoon, Paul began a 33-year journey of not being able to communicate beyond a series of grunts.

His family still loved him though.

@MWest x - LAM - Malaga

Aw, another lad blowing me a little kiss with their gamertag. Flattery gets you nowhere...

...except a spot in the TOTS!

When I saw in pre-season that Malaga moved for MWest in the transfer market, I knew they meant business. A lot of the Malaga side were together from S50 where they pipped the mighty Ibiza to 2nd place, but a managerial change, and some clever additions have seen them destroy La Liga in the absence of last season's Alcorcon. 30 goals in 19 in the league for MWest is absolutely incredible, and the triple-threat of MWest, Jenks and Yeh Budd will likely go down in VFL La Liga history as one of it's most fearsome front-lines. Cracking job!

AotDiAF1_o.png

@Farrer I 9 - ST - A. Madrid

Now we're in my wheelhouse! An old-fashioned, well-rounded striker!

Much like in my playing days, this lad has it all. His club dropped-off a little from last season, but that hasn't stopped Farrer from pushing his own individual game to another level. Whilst he's definitely got some goals in his locker, I'm an absolute sucker for the all-round striker; and it doesn't matter that Atleti finished 7th... when you have a striker almost averaging a goal and an assist every single game, that's going to deliver accolades, if not trophies.

17 games, 15 goals, 14 assists... beautiful link-up stuff it has to be said. I will be intruiged to see if Farrer sticks with his usual core next season, and what sort of improvements they can make, as they clearly have something going for them - just find themselves pulling-up a little short for a few seasons now. Spain's very own Spurs, it seems. Brilliant season for Farrer either way, keep it up!

The Bench:

@Spraggsy - A.Madrid
    @OCTO ALFI3 - A.Bilbao
    @Lavew - Malaga
    @EcG xPetey - Barcelona
    @Lewzini - Real Madrid
    @I BINGELS I - A.Bilbao
    @Sir Carter IV - Granada

I'd write some entertaining whimsy here about these players, but my editor says that this doesn't count towards my word count, and therefore I don't get paid for it, so it's not happening.

Congratulations nonetheless, but Barth's gotta get paid.

Season 51 Bundesliga TOTS

3kBKgukH_o.png

GK - @Josh l 99 l - Bayer 04 - Starting the Bundesliga TOTS is Josh, Josh had a very good season with Bayer 04 who finished in 2nd place. Playing 15 out of 17 games he got a very impressive 8 clean sheets with 23 saves and 1 MOTM so this shows he was a very big part in the Bayer 04 defence.

CB - @HHarwood x - FC Bayern – Next up in the TOTS is the very well-known Harry Harwood, Harry had a positive season with FC Bayern by playing all games apart from 2, In them 15 games he got a very impressive 11 CS and even contributing at the other end of the field with 3 goals and 2 assists, this made it very possible for them to win the lead without losing a single game.

CB - @paddyo7 - Bayer 04 – Joining his Goalkeeper, Paddy had a very solid season at Bayer. He made every single game and this was a big part to why Bayer pushed and finished in 2nd. He was a brick wall in the back and it was made apparent by his very impressive 990 possessions won. This was a very good and well-rounded season for Paddy.

CB - @Jamieee 24 - FC Bayern – Finishing the defence is Jamie, Jamie helped Bayern get the trophy and also achieved a very good season for him personally with 13 CS, 2 MOTM and 97 possessions won. An all-round great season from him.

CDM - @MightyMikeDX - Bor.Dortmund – The first player in the midfield is the very experienced MightyMike, his consistency was superb this season making all games in the league, 17 games with 8 CS was the reason why they had the second highest goal difference in the league. The ball winner won possession a crazy 98 times. Mike was a key player for Dortmund and helped them by being the guy to jump into a tackle but also being able to pass the ball out.

CDM - @Pogs x - FC Bayern – The next player from the title winning team is Pogs, Pogs had another impressive season at Bayern and this was shown by his stats, 17 games played with 13 CS and an average pass percentage of 88 with 90% dribble success was the reason Bayern had the Lowest goals conceded of the season.

RM - @Dylazn - FC Bayern – And again another player from the league winning team is ZDE, only playing 13 games this season he racked up a very good 14 goal contributions this season, with a very impressive 92% average passing you can see why he was signed by Bayern. His teammates thought he was a vital player by giving him 4 MOTM awards this season.

LM - @Luggy x - Bayer 04 – The 3rd and final player from Bayer 04 is Luggy, He came into the middle of the team and helped his team finish 2nd. He made an impressive 13 G/A contributions in 17 games and a dribble percentage of 86 means he was a very tricky player to get the ball off

ST - @Afolayan- FC. Schalke,FC Bayern – Bayern’s leading man who put them at the top of the table, He came away with a very impression 27 G/A in just 15 games shows why Bayern wanted him up front for the season. With 81% average passing and 79% dribble success shows he was able to beat his man and also finding his team mates. Talking about his team mates, they were that impressed with him they gave him a whooping 5 MOTM awards.,

ST - @Olofinjana X - Greuther Furth – Our only player from Furth in this TOTS is Olofinjana x. Olofinjana enjoyed a very positive season, involved in 28 goals and scoring 17 of them. It was an incredible season for the Furth striker, lets hope he can keep up this goal scoring form in the new season.

ST - @barney2goose - Bor. Dortmund – Last but not least is the main guy Barney, Barney is a regular in TOTS in any league he goes too. An unbelievable personal season for barney showed he had a great time in front of goal again with the golden boot for BOTH goals and assists just show how lucky the players were playing next to him at Dortmund. With 31 goals and 16 assists show he helped his team finish 4th in a very tough league. With a average pass percentage of 87% and a dribble success rate of 88% it makes you wonder if Barney will be at the top of the Ballon Dor list for strikers.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Season 51 League One TOTS
    LLLL11111-1.png

GK – @SJPBlyth I39 - Preston North End - First of all is the man between the sticks from Preston Helping his team finish 3rd in the league with an Impressive 10 CS in 19 games clearly see with a GK like this why his team finished so high up in the league, here hoping he can keep this going for the next season.

CB - @Goldenbeard81 - Preston North End - The first defender we have up is from Preston again, Matching his GK with 10 CS in 19 games extremely impressive the wall coming in with an extraordinary 90 times winning possession and impressive tackle success of 44% even chipping in with a goal.

CB- @Sweepzio - Blackpool - The second defender we have here is from the coast of Blackpool coming in with helping his team win this seasons League 1 title and you can see why, 7 CS and 44 Poss won we can all see why he has helped his team win the title this season always helps having such a solid defence

CB- @JFatality x - Sunderland - The final defender this season comes from Sunderland Fatality showing his worth and that he can contribute not just in defence but also in attack with 4 goals and an assist throughout the season. Adding 86 poss won throughout the season.

CDM - @Everitt x - Oxford United - Our first Midfielder to come from Oxford is the DM from oxford United Ev An all around Midfield performance this season with 8 goals 10 assists and winning possession 75 times and all round midfield master class this season Can see why he helped his team up to second in the league.

CDM - @I BradleyG I - Preston North End - Another player in from Preston North End Playing the N’Golo Kante role perfectly a defenders dream Winning the ball superb pass success what else can a team want to control the midfield. A super season.

CAM – @Hollow IRL Blackpool - The first Attacking midfielder we have is the league winners creative Art Hollow when you have a player with 23 Assists it’s a strikers dream also showing hes not shy of finding the net with 8 Goals Picking up 3 MOTM along the way

CAM - @CTR I 7 I - Preston North End - Another and final player from third placed Preston is their Mesut Ozil, Bringing not just Assists but goals also an all round midfield performance this season Notching up a few motm performances.

ST - @JayBoer - Oxford United - The first Attacker this season Comes from Oxford United bringing an impressive 30 goals in just 19 games adding into that contributing 11 assists showing he isn’t just a goal scorer Being voted motm 5 times by his manager there must be a reason for this.

ST - l Halsey l - Barrow = The second striker we have come from Barrow and the top Scorer of the league this season 32 goals in 19 games very very impressive adding 7 assists can see why he would be a key player this his team during the season

ST - @Luis I 9 I - QPR - Last but not least is QPRs hitman with a record hoping he can carry on some great scoring into the next season all round wonderful performance with goals and assists including a few MOTM performances.

Bench

GK - @assass1nslayer9 - Wycombe
    CB - @Summers - Oxford United
    CB - xEMNxToasty - Birmingham
    CDM - @Kree l 14 l - Wycombe
    RM - @I Dark Mata I - Blackpool
    ST - @SouthernNUFC - Blackpool
    ST - @ArroW 4x - Oxford United​

• Flames
    Reactions: JFatality x
    Season 51 League Two TOTS
    VFL-L2-TOTS-1.png

GK - Brighton & Hove Albion - @AlexEveo - First up we have the goalkeeper position, this was a tightly contested affair, but AlexEveo has come out on top. His performances between the sticks have been second to none, he has managed to keep 9 clean sheets in 19 appearances, which is the most in the league. He has also managed to put in 2 MOTM performances and only conceded a handful of goals this season. Well done on a great season mate.

CB - Brighton & Hove Albion - @LukeBuck1905 - To start the back line we have LukeBuck1905. Like his teammate above he has had an unbelievable season at CB, not only has he managed to keep 9 clean sheets, he has also added 8 assists and 1 goal to his tally. Luke had also put in 3 MOTM performances which is worthy of his place in the team any day. A massive well done mate and congratulations on the title.

CB - Brighton & Hove Albion - @Skunkz 4 - We continue with the defence and we have LukeBucks partner in crime. Not only had he also managed to get 9 clean sheets, he added an extra goal to his tally by scoring 2 this season. The man mountain at the back had managed to with the ball 91 times this season which is an outstanding achievement and helps him top the leader board for that in the league. Unreal season from the man at the back.

CB - Brighton & Hove Albion - @Rufousdeer8 - To finish off the backline in what is so far the BRIGHTON show, we have Rufousdeer8. This guy is the top goal scoring CB this season with 6 goals and helping his team by getting 8 clean sheets when he played. He managed to win the possession 91 times like his CB teammate above, and also conceded the least amount of goals this season when playing with 12. Congratulations on a great season my man.

CDM - Fleetwood Town - @Lewis l 97 l - Coming away from the defence and Brighton, we have Lewis I 97 I in the DM position. Having played 19 games this season and managing to keep 10 clean sheets is an impressive stat. Lewis has also intercepted the ball 108 times this season to win possession back for his team. He also added 2 assists to an already very good season for him. Well done mate.

CDM - Sheffield Wednesday - @Hodnett 7 - Next up we have Hodnett 7, having played a couple less games than most of the people in his position, he still managed to get 5 assists and help aid his team. Hodnett has also managed to win the ball 95 times and have the highest tackling percentage in the league. He has been a credit to his team and we wish him all the best with next season.

RM - AFC Wimbledon - @I 9MB I NiMB - Continuing with the midfield we have I 9MB I NiMB up next. Playing at WM is a tough task, but this guy has made it look easy. Having 10 assists and scoring 4 goals to help his team into the play off places shows how much of a great season he was having. Hoping he continues this form into next season and good luck.

LM - Wigan Athletic - @KoA FreeK - To complete the midfield we have KoA FreeK. He has helped contribute to his team massively and has helped push them up into promotion with his impressive performances. In 19 games, he has contributed 5 goals and 6 assists from the wing, which has no doubt, helped push his team and helped them achieve automatic promotion. The ball looks like it was stuck his feet for most of the season with a 93% dribbling accuracy over the whole season. Congratulations on this award mate.

ST - Wigan Athletic - @CoreyBFC x - Up first for the attackers we have CoreyBFC x. Corey has had an outstanding season this time around. He has managed to score 38 goals and assist his team 16 times in only 19 games. One on the most impressive attacking displays we have seen, which was rightly rewarded with 6 MOTM performances. To think he used to play in goal when he is putting displays like this out on pitch is incredible, well done on a fantastic season and I'm sur​

ST – AFC Wimbledon – @KYI3 l LFC l - Up second, we have Kyl3 I LFC I who has had a fantastic season at Wimbledon, playing 16 games and scoring 26 goals, while assisting his teammates with an impressive 12 assists. He has also achieved 5 MOTM performances in that time, all while helping Wimbledon to a Semi-Final in the cup. Wish him and the team the best of luck and hope he can help them get promoted. Good luck and a big well done.

ST – AFC Wimbledon – @I 9MB I Nieren - Last and by no means least, we have I 9MB I Nieren, who like his teammate above has also had a great season. He only played 15 games this season but managed to bag 16 goals and 15 assists in that time, all the while achieving 4 MOTM performances. Hopefully, he can keep producing these performances and help his team progress through the playoffs. Congratulations on a very good season and wish you all the best for the next one.

Bench
    GK - @BennyBeadle - Mansfield
    CB - @mastermark22 - Mansfield
    CB - @SNAABA - Fleetwood
    CDM - @Henley 7 - Fleetwood
    CM - @Fletch JCS - Brighton & Hove Albion
    ST - @Bailey I 18 - Mansfield
    ST - Saka I 7 I - Leyton Orient​

THE VFL SEASON 51 CHAMPIONSHIP TOTS

unknown.png

GK - @Freeman dcfc - Leeds - Lets begin this seasons TOTS with the Championships very own title winning manager Freeman! The main guy in front of goal and on the touchline they helped guide Leeds to a Championship title with some stellar performances, having played 15 times in the league Freeman made the most saves (43) and had the best save percentage (69.35%) out of all the other shortlisted GK's while also achieving 3 CS's and 3 MOTM's. A manager that was a pleasure to have this season, it's great to see their hard work be rewarded with a place in this TOTS. Well done Freeman.

FB - @VR I 7 I - Fulham - Now we move on to the back 3 and begin with a fullback who based on their stats could defo play as a WCB, it's VR! VR has enjoyed a great individual season with Fulham having played all 19 league games and contributing with 1 assist, but you can clearly see defending is their jam as they finished the season with the least goals conceded (11) and 3rd most possessions won (80) out of all the other shortlisted defenders while also achieving 7 CS's, 3 MOTM's, 81% passing, 29% tackle success and 94% dribble success. Well done VR.

CB - @Joel1892LFC - Barnsley - Next we have another player who played all 19 league games, and the player with the most possessions won (100) out of all the shortlisted defenders it's Joel! The middle CB in this TOTS Joel is also another player who had a fine individual campaign and helped secure a play-off position for their club. Finishing the season with 1 goal, 9 CS's, 1 MOTM, 77% passing and 32% tackle success Joel has been a rock at the back for Barnsley and deserves their place in this team. Well done Joel.

CB - @Gerald89 - Charlton - To finish off this seasons TOTS defence we come to the player with the most clean sheets (10) out of the other shortlisted defenders, it's Gerald! Gerald is another CB who helped their side secure a play-off spot this season, who has some solid stats with 2 MOTM's, 86% passing, the best tackle success of the shortlisted defenders at 43% and 77 possessions won, Gerald has had a great season and wouldn't look out of place an any PL quality side. Well done Gerald!

CDM - @SJAF0908 - MK Dons - Now we move on to the midfield and to a player who helped his side not only achieve a play off spot but make it all the way to the play-off final, it's SJAF! Having played all 19 leagues games this season it's clear to see why their manager trusted them as they finished with the highest tackle success (46%) of any midfielder. Whilst also contributing with 1 assist SJAF also finished the season with 3 CS's, 1 MOTM, 84% passing, 93% dribbling, and the 2nd most possessions won (91) of all the other shortlisted midfielder, it's been a great season. Well done SJAF!

CDM - @l Mount 19 l - Leeds - Now we are back with the champions and with the most possessions won of any shortlisted midfielder (96) there is no surprise Leeds ended up as winners, we have Mount! Having played 17 games this season Mount has been one of the key players to Leeds's success this season anchoring and controlling the midfield for his side, with stats like 2 assists, 3 CS's, 1 MOTM, 81% passing, 21% tackling success and 90% dribble success it's clear they are someone who not only can win the ball back but can keep it as well, congrats and well deserved on the Championship title Mount!

RM - @Ruzz Buzz - Charlton - We now go back to Charlton and it's none other than the manager Ruzz Buzz! The 2nd manager to make this seasons TOTS they have been a pleasure to deal with all season and based on their stats they 100% deserve to be here. Having played all 19 league games with the most goals (10) of any other shortlisted "less creative" midfielders, 2 assists, 77% passing, 18% tackle success, 89% dribble success and 52 possessions won all while playing at WM it's very clear to see Ruzz leads by example and should be proud of what they and Charlton have achieved this season. Well done Ruzz!

LM - @Horney118 - MK Dons - We move to the other flank of this team and back to another player who helped their side get to the play-off final it's Horney! Just like their CDM club mate Horney played all 19 league games this season and was vital in MK Don's great season having scored 6 goals, assisting the most (6) of any other shortlisted "less creative" midfielders, 1 CS, 3 MOTM's, 83% passing, 29% tackle success, 92% dribble success and 61 possessions won they are another WM who has shown their worth in both helping the team score but helping the team defend and make it all the way to the play-off final. Well done Horney!

CAM - @Famalam NaT - Swansea City - To finish off this seasons TOTS midfield we come to the only player representing the Swans who won promotion via the play-offs, it's Famalam! Having played all 19 league games this season there is no surprise Swansea not only finished in the play-offs but won promotion, with Famalam having the most goal contributions (25) of any shortlisted "more creative" midfielders. Finishing the season with 10 goals, 15 assists, 2 MOTM's, 72% passing and the most dribble success (90%) of any other shortlisted "creative" midfielders Famalam has been a fantastic creative output for his side and 100% deserves to not only be in this TOTS but winning promotion to the Premier League. Well done Famalam.

ST - @Avid Rxlf - MK Dons - Now we move on to the front 2 of this team and we start with a player who can not only find the back of the net, but can also find his teammates in a season which saw his side reach the play-off final, it's Avid! Being present in all 19 league games Avid was crucial in his sides strong season and scoring 23 goals and finishing with 11 assists it very clear to see why MK Dons almost reached the promise land of the Premier League. With 4 MOTM's, 74% passing and 80% dribble success Avid was a ST on form and playing with such confidence it's great to see them here in the TOTS. Well done Avid!

ST - @MILLWAUKEE buck - Leeds - Time to finish this seasons TOTS and we are finally back with the champions and with the leagues top goal scorer with 25 goals, it's MILLWAUKEE! Goals win you games and for Leeds this season goals win you the Championship, MILLWAUKEE has been on fire this season and having played all 19 league games it's no shock they won the league. On top of being the leagues top goal scorer they also chipped in with 8 assists and finished the season with 3 MOTM's, 77% passing and 85% dribbling success, goal scoring is often said to be the hardest thing to do in football but not for MILLWAUKEE, well done on a great season and congrats one last time to Leeds!

Bench:

GK - @Alisson Becker - Plymouth
    CB - @MattDJ1225 - Barnsley
    CB - @TStockyy - Aston Villa

CDM - @Wxsty1 - Aston Villa
    CM - @BFCSCOTT20 - Swansea City
    CAM - @RM17 x - Plymouth
    ST - @MrSilentSwan - Swansea City​

The S51 VFL Premier League TOTS

TOTSSSSS.png

Starting our Premier League TOTS is the Chelsea shot stopper @zCammyy . An influential member of the hectic final day antics of the league, zCammyy managed to keep the then-title-holders at bay and instigate the demise of Hull, and this wasnt his only contribution to the season! This GK had a 73.47% save percentage across the season, an impressive feat that helped his team stay in the European run for as long as possible. Well done pal.

Our first defender, and part of a Chelsea collective manning the defence, is the menace-to-society @FranTiiQue . The Chelsea hard hitter was influential to the brick wall that kept Chelsea in the running for the race for Europe for so long! 10 clean sheets and 103 possessions won helped his side to keeping a massive 13 clean sheets, stopping any opponents in their tracks. A ball playing defender, they also had a decent 84% pass accuracy! Well in.

The next Chelsea stopper featuring in our defence is none other than the solid @masfe3 . The Yin to Frans Yang, this partnership proved to be a dangerous one for opposition attackers, and Masfe was a major part of it! 75 posessions won, 4 MOTM performances, and even chipping in up the other end with a respectful 2 goals, this man proved to be the John Terry that Chelsea needed this season, minus the shagging of other peoples wives (I think). Decent season mate.

The final piece to this defensive jigsaw, and our first inclusion from another club, is London rival @SzntineI . Whilst he may be the only Arsenal defender featuring in the team, this does not belittle their efforts this season. An impressive 82 posessions won, a 58% tackle success rate, and an even more impressive 83% pass accuracy,, this all-rounded defender really had it all this season, helping lead to the team only conceding 11 goals! Nice season pal.

Our first member of our lethal pivot in the middle of the park is the solid @Cameroon l 25 l . An absolute demon for the opposition, this DM managed to rack up an astonishing 118 possessions won, earning his team 8 clean sheets and himself 7 Man of The Match award, making it no wonder that attackers didn't look forward to playing against him and his Arsenal counterparts. Outstanding season, good luck in the Super League.

The second member of the DM duo, and an integral part to our team, is the Middlesbrough hard hitter RemyBigBro... @Thxts Remy . A name I hadn't seen for a while, Remy made a dent in a league that his team wasnt so influential in, proving how good a player he is. 103 possessions won, 90% dribble success, and 79% pass accuracy, Remy showed how much of a well rounded versatile player he is, shining in his team. Well in pal.

Our first WM in the team, and the first Bristol Rovers addition to the team, is the versatile @I LJC I . Their teammates best friend, LJC managed to set his teammates up to score a staggering 13 times from the wide position, in a season that saw them finish mid table. This added to the 5 goals, 20 possessions won and 64% dribble success, helped to dfefine an impressive season for the tricky wide player. Congrats.

The final WM for the squad, is the league winning @OhShax . Wow, what a season for the tricky Manchester City wide midfielder! This skiller managed to complete 82% of his dribbles, running the opposition riot and helping his team to the top of the league on a manic final day of the season. Congrats on winning the last Premier League of FIFA 22, good luck for the super league mate.

The CAM for the TOTS, the architect for theteam, is the Arsenal gaffer Help TT... @RoyalMaiI . What another great season for the VFL veteran, proving their old age hasnt taken (too much) of their ability away! Racking up a decent 18 goal contributions in their 13 games played, this player managed to make the difference in every game they played in, helping topple the Hull title charge. Outstanding season.

The first Striker in our team, and fellow Arsenal teammate, is big striker @GastonDK . With the service provided to him, it is no wonder this striker scored so many goals! 26 goals in 17 games, this man appeared repeatedly in the nightmares of goalkeepers across the league. Furthermore, he also completed 83% of his dribbles, proving to be a tricky presence in the opposition box, congrats!

The final Striker of our TOTS, is the goth lover himself @zMichael . With an xNPG (expected Near Post Greens) of 7.2, the goth enthusiast had a season as clinical as his tinder is for e-girls. Whether it was his deep voice, or his 15 goals and 18 assists, he terrorised defences all season, striking fear into the opposition. Thanks for the fiver, well done for completely legitimately making the TOTS!

The Bench

@Jack I 13 l
    @I SUNGE UK
    @WhiteGamer7
    @Ad098
    @King Dest x
    @Handyman17x
    @JSoley 23

The Ligue 1 Team Of The Season

tots VFL ligue 1.jpg

Gk - @JoeMchale - In goal, Marseilles and more importantly Bluefins wonderkid Joe Mchale. A great season for him as he manages to rack up 36 saves and 9 clean sheets to go with that. Great season and I'm sure Andy will be proud!
    CB - @Kobyyy x - after what was a horror show for Paris FC last season, The first of the Stade De Reims defensive duo is Kobyyy x the former Paris interim manager has somehow managed to find time between trying to start and 11s team to get 69 possesions won and 8 clean sheets as his team manage a second place finish! congrats Koby.

CB - @iTz Dec - well, time to complete the trio of Stade De Reims Brexiteers. iTz Dec, the FIFA fan has been in great form this season scoring 3 and assisting 2 while also winning the ball 89 times and like Kody collecting 8 clean sheets in the progress. capping off a fine season, congratulations.

CB - @Hibbard I4I - to round up the defenders, its Chamois' finest. Hibbard I4I, the man mountain at the back for the Ligue 1 winners. 11 cleansheets. 73 possesion won. In awe of this man absolute unit. Congrats on a great season!

RM - @Pickingz - Here you have possibly the greatest player to ever step onto the virtual pitch Pickingzzz. You really can see why he is the EX manager of the year. guiding his Lyon side to a solid yet unpleasing top half finish. His 13 goals and 26 assists show more goal contributions than hairs on his head. Well in Dorkingz!

CM - @Bailey Ince - Next up is Mr VFL himself Bailey Ince, he comes away this season with 8 goals, 6 assists and 67 possessions won. Well done Bailey for putting up with Porridge in CCB for a whole season.

CDM - @Waddy - The goalkeeper turned midfield anchor Waddy makes his way into the team after an impressive season getting 10 CS, 92 possessions won and a goal and 3 assists to go along with. Shame I hear he still pauses for lock ons just in DM now.

LM - @zHatch - Young zHatch makes his way into the starting 11 after trying to stat pad the whole last weekend and getting 1 assist to add to his 2 goals and 8 assists prior. The crossing merchant played a pivotal role in his team finishing 5th this season.

ST - @Ciaginni - Next upfront we have the league winner's manager and top scorer tricky Ciaginni with his 33 goals as well as 10 assists. Hopefully he'll stop sending me Conor McGregor videos now.

ST - @XxLittleLegs - To start the attack we have Mr MOTD II XxLittleLegs who's most impressive stat wasn't his 28 goals or 8 assists it was his 9! MOTMs to go with them. Seems like his teammates need to step it up if you ask me

ST - @Lwarn3r - To complete our 3 in attack we have the main man for Stade de Reims this season Lwarn3r who not only scored an impresive 29 goals this seasons but also came away with 16 assists to go with it. Such a shame he sends good luck messages to the teams he plays 4 hours before the games.

@I YounG GunN I
    @Dunn I 6 I
    @JA17 x
    @Dariusj123
    @Mr delay man
    @JOSHEYBOYO
    @Kanooo7

The VFL Season 52 Super League TOTW
    Week #1

PVLO7Aoh_o.png

GK - @karms x - FC Nordsjælland - First up in this Super League TOTW, we take a trip to Denmark to take a look at one of the fastest rising names in the GK position, it's Nords' very own Karms! The shotstopper enjoyed a fruitful opening week where he secured 5 clean sheets in his 6 games, making 11 saves and collecting a MOTM award in the process! He's a safe pair of hands, and a man that can change games for the better, just ask teams like Kiev who were on the receiving end of some highlight saves this past week! A brilliant start, and congrats on topping the table at the end of the first week!

CB - @Mickelbackk - Real Madrid - As we venture into the defensive line, we head to sunny Spain to take a look at a guy who's had an incredible year of FIFA, it's Mickelbackk! The Norther Irish international has ha a fantastic start to life with Baboo's Madrid, securing 1 goal, 1 assist, and 4 clean sheets in his 6 games played. When you add on top of that his 28 possession wins and 2 MOTM awards, it's difficult to argue against his inclusion! A defender that can lead, a defender that is reliable, and a defender that can change games, congrats Mick!

CB - @Ohh Mickeyyy - FC Nordsjælland - We head back to Denmark and now knock on the management's door, and talk to CJHyde's #2, the ever-reliable defender Ohh Mickeyyy! Mickey has been in exceptional form this past week, defeating some big teams including a rivalry win over Kiev in which he secured one clean sheet out of the 4 he collected in total! The Englishman also managed to bag 2 assists and 30 possession wins, an average of 5 per game! If they can keep their defence this solid and structured, there's no reason why this team of plucky underdogs can't go all the way! Best of luck!

CB - @LukeBuck1905 - Club Brugge - Lastly, we head over to Belgium to complete our defensive line, and take a look at none other than the co-manager, LukeBuck1905! Luke's had a dream start, scoring 3 goals from CB, whilst also keeping his team secure with 4 clean sheets and 20 possession wins at the back! 2 MOTM performances on top of this, and what more can you ask for from a defender? Luke now hopes to head into the cup with momentum in his step, feeling that he can certainly help his team at least reach the Club World Cup in July! All the best, and top work man!

CDM - @Dariusj123 - SC Paderborn - As we venture further up into midfield, we're off on a trip to our favourite Twitter meme-artists, Paderborn! Today we'll be taking a look at Dutch-Englishman Dariusj who has done nothing but impress so far in every season of VFL! Darius has channeled his inner Kante, picking up 4 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and most impressively 32 possession wins in his 6 games played, helping Paderborn to a VERY nice 3rd position after the opening week! With his reliability never in question, one has to consider Darius for a potential "player to watch" shout as Paderborn continue to rumble on! GGs sir!

CDM - @JayBaker04 - Galatasaray - Next to Darius, we need to take a trip to Turkey to have a look at Gala's ST turned CDM, JayBaker! The orange and red of Galatasaray have done wonders for Jay, as he slots into a well-drilled team with a system of play to match! He's been outstanding this week, securing 4 clean sheets and 32 possession wins from CDM, but more so, been an extremely bright spark in the midfield for Gala! He can use that "forwards knowledge" to help the team in progressive attacks and break through the lines. Expect this guy to get goals and assists later on in the season for sure! GGs Jay!

LM - @I LJC I - Sunderland - As we venture to the wide-midfield areas, we take a trip up north to visit LJC at Sunderland, the hybrid WM-CAM! LJC has been the driving force, the catalyst of nearly every goal the club has scored, with 8 assists and 1 MOTM award from his 6 games played! He's been direct, he's been speedy, and he's been tricky when bobbing and weaving past defenders, a trait that will only be seen more during the hard periods of the season! For now, mid-table it is for the Black Cats, but expect them to be right up there come the end of the season!

CAM - @Mevlja - Newcastle United - We remain in the North East, but head to the black and white side to take a look at the Toon's tricky attacking midfielder, Mevlja! The dynamic and explosive midfielder has enjoyed a fantastic start to life, securing 1 goal and 7 assists in his 6 games played, while also nabbing a MOTM award in the process! He's been pivotal to Newcastle despite their slow start to life, contributing to 70% of the goals the club has scored... one has to wonder what attacking spark they would have if he wasn't in that midfield? Regardless, a tremendous week for a really exciting player, and one that he can build on! Congratulations sir!

CAM - @JamesyMcSir - FC Copenhagen - Our final attacking midfielder sees us head to the snowy lands of Copenhagen to visit in with the Irishman, JamesyMcSir! Jamesy has again been in fantastic form and consistent form, two traits he's quietly defined by, as he secures 7 assists and 2 MOTM awards in the opening 6 games for his club! Manager TStockyy may well have another gem on his hands here, as Jamesy is able to find a game-killing pass no matter the opposition's size! A fantastic week, a brilliant player to keep your eyes on, and one that could fire Copenhagen towards the Club World Cup in style!

ST - @Hallyy17 - Club America - As we begin to wind-up the TOTW, we make our final stop at the forwards, and who better to look at first than Division 1's current top scorer, the underrated and exciting Hallyy17! When you think of Hally you think of that season at Celta Vigo where he was truly "unlocked". DS10 seems to have done just that again, as the striker now finds himself with 8 goals, 1 assist, and 2 MOTM awards in 6 games... further showing that he is here to stay, and he means serious business in the goals department! Congratulations to you Hallyy, and looking forward for what else you do next!

ST - @FzN AdamZ - Doncaster Rovers - Last but by no means least, we had over to Doncaster Rovers and take a look at the CDM turned ST, FzN AdamZ! AdamZ impressed during his stints as a CDM, but has truly found his finest form in the Andyomazing system at Doncaster! 6 games in, and the young forward now has 11 goals and 1 assist to his name. Whether it's peeling past defenders, or getting the best of his duels, the 3 time MOTM recipient is absolutely cooking up a storm in Division 3, scoring 11 of the club's 12 league goals thus far! A truly strong back on this guy! Congratulations and best of luck for Week #2!

Subs Bench:

GK - @LtzzOllieee - Club Brugge
    CB - @Hibbard I4I - SC Paderborn
    LB - @Bexts x - Lille
    CDM - @Cameroon l 25 l - Galatasary
    CAM - @NRainey x - NYRB
    ST - @Olde Nuttall - Crystal Palace
    ST - @Avid Rxlf - Midjitland​

Week #2

YXuODDv9_o.png

GK - @x Courtois 1 - Rangers - Welcome back to another Super League TOTW! We're kicking off today by heading to Division 3's Glasgow Rangers! We're looking at the shot-stopper this week, x Courtois 1. The energetic and quick-thinking goalie was in the form of his life as he managed to secure 4 clean sheets and 23 saves in his 6 games played, leading to the club shooting up the table and now being in a driving seat for Club World Cup qualification! A nice and rewarding weekend off now, and one that you deserve Courtois, GGs!

CB - @Jamieee 24 - Ajax - As we now venture up into our back 3, where else to start than one of the in-form teams of the week, Ajax! This week, the veteran Scotsman Jamie made a hell of an impact in securing his team progress towards top spot! The defender managed to clinch 1 assist, 4 clean sheets, and even 20 possession wins in his 6 games played... numbers that even Virgil himself would be jealous of! There's no days off in this league, and with Jamie's consistency now being at peak level, expect Ajax to be even harder to topple! GGs to you man.

CB - @Hughes96 x - Ajax - Next to Jamie, we have another Ajax man, his team mate and Welsh international hybrid player, Hughes96 x! Whether the man does it in CB, or even in an attacking position, he always brings an element of flair to the table, a winning mentality, and a drive to push himself to optimum performance! Hughes this week helped his club by achieving 4 clean sheets and 30 possession wins in his 6 games played, meaning that Ajax keep up the pace with league leaders Paderborn! With the half-way point now upon us, questions begin to arise if Pogs and Ajax will do it again, and capture another league title. Best of luck to you all!

CB - @Curly I15I - Everton - The last man in our defence is somebody who continues to grow from his days at Fulham in the Premier League some years ago now, it's Everton's very own Curly I15I! The Welshman has been in fine form again, with friends providing him with a perfect system to conduct himself within! The highly rated defender managed to secure 1 goal, 1 assist, 6 clean sheets, and a massive 22 possession wins in his 6 games played this week... did somebody say faultless record? An incredible streak, and it now has me wondering where the next goal against Everton comes from. Well played to you sir!

CDM - @aka Ashhh - Everton - Heading into midfield, and we're staying in the blue of Merseyside as we take a look at Everton's aka Ashhh! Ash has been one of the first names on the team sheet this past week with his incredible performances in the Toffees shirt! He's managed to bag 1 assist, 6 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and a crazy 27 possession wins in his 6 games played this week, guiding Everton to near the top of the table, and now surely in prime position to achieve Club World Cup football! GGs to you Ash, great week!

CDM - @Pogs - Ajax - Partnering Ash is a veteran of the game, and one of the best and most consistent high-level CDMs we've seen in 10 years of VFL, it's Pogs, the Ajax gaffer! Pogs has been instrumental to his team's resurgence in form, contributing 1 assist, 4 clean sheets, 1 MOTM performance, and 27 possession wins from the heart of midfield! As we know, he remains at the top of his game whether it be via defensive masterclasses, or game defining assists! With his team and himself now in full-flow, expect Ajax to be a name near that Division 1 title in the next half of the season! Very well played sir, Gg's.

LM - @JGallagher x - Real Madrid - We're now up into the attacking midfield areas, and our LM this week is none other than Ireland international, the Madrid winger, JGallagher! JG has been in some fine form this week, turning goalscorer from the flank as he managed to collect 4 goals, 1 MOTM award, 18 possession wins and 78% pass accuracy in his 6 games played! Whether it be in FB, WM, or a central position, his quality will continue to shine with Madrid on the cusp of chasing the league title once again! Massive props and best of luck for the second half of the season my man!

CAM - @CaeK x - Aston Villa - Our central man this week is none other than the Villains #10, it's another golden oldie in CaeK x! CaeK has been pivotal to Aston Villa's surprising early title charge, helping Villa to joint first in the league after 12 games played! This week, his playmaking ability was invaluable as he managed to clinch 2 goals and 7 assists from his 6 games played! The vision, the drive, and the ability to even score a goal when needed has been vital for the club and shows that he's multi-dimensional in his play... something Villa need if they are to lift that league title in 2 weeks time! Congratulations to you sir!

RM - @SorrySmithy - Gremio - Finally, completing our stacked midfield for the week, we're heading into the favela's of Brazil and taking a look at a resident Englishman, it's Gremio's right midfield, SorrySmithy! Smithy has been in wonderful form for both game weeks, but exploded with a handful of incredible performances this week as he managed to secure 2 goals, 2 assists, 1 MOTM award, and even 26 possession wins in his 6 games played! He's been an attacking threat, a defensive wall for that right side, and is rightly so rewarded with a TOTW position as his club continue to press on with a title charge! Fantastic effort, and top marks to you sir!

ST - @Nels 9x - Philadelphia Union - We've reached the top of the tree, and kick-off our strikers with a resident Frenchman, it's Philly's own Nels 9x! Nels has been in fine form for his VFL club this week, securing 6 goals, 2 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in his 6 games played for the club! Whether its been top of the table clashes or lower down battles, Nels has been consistent, strong-willed, and lethal in front of goal as he now sits 2 goals away from the Golden Boot of Division 1! Congratulations on a beautiful week, and all the best for the next part of the season Nels!

ST - @Finchy I Stryda - Gremio - Last but by no means least, we're back to Brazil, and taking a look at the Scottish dynamo, Finchy I Stryda! Finchy has really unlocked his potential this week, turning into a rampant goal threat for Gremio as he collected 11 goals, 1 assist, and 3 MOTM awards in his 6 games played! It didn't matter the occasion, the distance, the method of the goal, everything he hit simply smashed the back of the net! Gremio will need to hope this form holds out with big title-deciding games coming in the restart! Incredible effort and performance my man, well deserved and Gg's once again!

The Bench:

GK - @JoeMchale - Everton
    CB - @WCB94 - Crystal Palace
    CB - @LukeAPS - FC Goa
    CAM - @Czn7r - Hull City
    CM - @JakeDeRoazhon35 - FC Goa
    ST - @x Civil 7 - Rangers
    ST - @Luis I 9 I - Tottenham​

The VFL Serie A Midweek TOTS
    Season 52

oo5s0lpt_o.png

GK - @I YounG GunN I - Fiorentina - We kick off the midweek TOTS with the Champions, La Viola's very own Young Gunn! The maverick in net has been a consistent dime-piece between the sticks, securing 7 clean sheets, 16 saves, and 2 MOTM awards during his spell in the side this season! He's closing out midweek with a league title, some interesting options in the future, and more validation that he's going to be a real prospect to continue watching in FIFA 23! Very well done and all the best Gun!

CB - @I Emil Ski I - Fiorentina - Up ahead of Young Gunn, it's a fellow Fiorentina team-mate and co-manager, Emil Ski! Emil was pivotal this season in not only leading the team in-game, but also being a standout performer in the league defensively! The Polish defender managed to collect 7 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award and 40 possession wins in a season which led to the famous purple draped over the gold! He's back in management, he's raring to go, and only he knows what's in store for FIFA 23! GG's Emil!

CB - @Eardzy - Lazio - As we move across the backline, we're here taking a look at another cornerstone of consistency, it's Eardzy! The Lazio defender has made leaps and bounds in his focus and concentration since the howler we saw on stream last season, and that's backed up by an incredible stat line of 5 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 50 possession wins this season! The CB now has his sights firmly set on tonight's Coppa Italia, where he'll hope to lead his club to a strong end-of-season. Best of luck!

CB - @Ohh Mickeyyy - Inter Milan - Lastly, we complete our backline with a trip over to Milan, to the blue side, and to Inter's co-manager, Ohh Mickeyyy! Mickey has been a key statement signing for DJ's Inter the last 3 midweek seasons, bringing leadership, cheeky bants, and also plenty of Day Z tips and tricks to the playing field! He's ended the season with 5 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 63 possession wins, a stat line that he can not only be proud of, but hopefully use to secure some key resources the next time he's in Livonia!

CDM - @Dariusj123 - Fiorentina - We now make our trip into midfield, and we're over to the Champions to take a look at DariusJ123! The dynamic defensive midfielder has had another explosive season, tallying up 1 assist, 6 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 56 possession wins! He's been instrumental to Fiorentina's tightness, and has been a key reason for some of their solid games against the likes of Lazio and even AC Milan! Bravo Darius, well deserved once again!

CDM - @Lavew - Lazio - Next to Darius, we're heading back to Lazio and taking a look at the Northern Irish sensation, Lavew! The midfielder has been in fine form with some crazy numbers, as he helped push Lazio towards a title charge this season! With 5 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and an insane 99 possession wins in his season, who can argue with his inclusion in this stacked TOTS? GGs to you Lavew, awesome work!

LAM - @MWest x - Lazio - We move into the attacking section of the team, and where better to start than one of the most prolific goalscorer's we've seen in the past few years, it's MWest! The Lazio LAM has been in tremendous form once again, scoring 9 goals, assisting 7, and capturing 1 MOTM award in his season's games played! He's direct, he's ruthless, and he can play that WAM position like a real sharpshooter. Top work as per usual, and best of luck in the Coppa Italia!

LM - @I Clee I - Venezia - On the other wide midfield side, I've opted for another LM, but we'll pretend he's inverted since in my opinion he just needs to be in the team, it's Venezia's tricky and talented I Clee I! Clee has played that left side beautifully this season, collecting 7 goals, 5 assists, and 3 MOTM awards! He's been an incredibly consistent player, helping the playmaking ability of the team, whilst also being clinical when faced with an opportunity! Top work, and a top season!

CAM - @Olofinjana X - Inter Milan - Finishing off our midfield segment of the team, we're off to Inter Milan for one final time, and taking a look at the infamous Olofinjana! Olo has been in some fine form at the #10 position, scoring 1 and assisting 9 during his stay with the Nerazzurri. They find themselves in the semi finals of the Coppa Italia once more, where a player like Olo will be key to their chances of success... with his attacking stats, will he be able to help Inter retain the trophy? We'll see! GGs!

ST - @SJClay - AC Milan - We head to our frontmen to finish off, and we head to the other side of Milan, the red side, to take a look at a dangerman of the Rossoneri, it's SJClay! SJ truly has had another fantastic season with the most goals in the league to his name, 16 to be accurate, while also holding 2 assists and 5 MOTM awards! We all know his attributes by now, but the ultimate big game player continues to impress ahead of a TOTY ceremony where he'll be hoping his numbers are good enough to make the grade... and if its anything like this in the Super League, he'll have 0 issues. GGs to you SJ!

ST - @BenBalmer - Fiorentina - Lastly, but no means least we head back to the Champions one final time, and take a look at Fiorentina's BenBalmer! Ben has been extremely effective in linking up play, demonstrating his vision and catalyst-esque ability, securing 12 assists, 9 goals, and 2 MOTM awards during his playing season! A Serie A midweek winner, and a TOTS placement, not too shabby at all! Bravo, and best of luck with the remainder with Pirates!

Bench:

GK - @Swift Zenga - Lazio
    CB - @cSamii - AC Milan
    CB - @Redvolite - Lazio
    CDM - @Rxmxge - Inter
    CM - @Brookyy 28 - Inter
    ST - @DrizSZN - Fiorentina
    ST - @XxLittleLegs - Sassuolo​

Reactions: BenBalmer and Lavew
    Week #3

sJVlLZDu_o.png

GK - @zCammyy - Liverpool - Hello and welcome back to our third TOTW of the season! We're starting off at the top of the mountain, Division 1, and taking a look at Liverpool's very own zCammyy! Cammy has excelled this week, keeping 3 clean sheets in 6 games, while also making 12 saves and grabbing a MOTM award! The Season 51 TOTS holder looks to build on that accolade again, and will no doubt be close with match saving performances like we saw in Week 3! Congratulations Cammy, and keep up the good work!

CB - @Ryzuco - Liverpool - As we cross into the backline, we don't need to head too far, as we stay in Liverpool and take a look at Cammy's team mate, the defensive maestro, Ryzuco! The former Ballon d'Or winner is doing all the correct things in a Liverpool shirt, as he contributed to an extremely progressive week for the club with 3 clean sheets, 1 assist, and 25 possession wins in his 6 games played! With a leader with experience like this at the back, is it a surprise that Liverpool are surging towards those automatic qualification spots? A top week, and one you should be proud of! GGs.

CB - @Drewdinii - LOSC Lille - We next head over into Division 3, and have a pit-stop in France as we take a look at the Lille gaffer, Drewdinii! The Scot has been in fine form again this week, with the Reds looking cozy and comfy at the top of the league. Some may look at the league position and say its expected, but for me, its all positive momentum as they get ready to enter the Club World Cup in a couple of weeks. Regardless, Drew's had a brilliant week securing 4 clean sheets and 32 possession wins in his 6 games played... numbers which scream TOTW! A top week, a top team, and lets see if they can do the unthinkable and win that Club World Cup!

CB - @Il xHaz lI - RB Leipzig - Last but by no means least, we head to Leipzig to take a look at Division 2's Haz! The man that was looked at by the fans as a traitor, heading to Dortmund in pre-season, comes back to his homeland under ADJ and shines brightly! A week which saw the German international secure 3 goals, 3 clean sheets, and 23 possession wins in not only important games, but tough games! He's refound his love for the game, with a group who play to his strengths, and now he may think twice about the grass being greener in future! GGs sir.

CDM - @kizmarlo - RB Leipzig - As we venture up into our CDM pivote, we remain in Division 2 and more so Leipzig, as we take a look at the Welshman, Mr. Kizmarlo! Kiz has been a standout performer for Leipzig this week, securing 2 assists, 3 clean sheets, 1 MOTM and 25 possession wins in his 6 matches played... numbers that any prospectful CDM could dream of! A tough worker, a good communicator, and a man who's helped at both ends of the pitch to ensure Leipzig stay in the hunt for Club World Cup football. Top work Kiz, and best of luck for the final week!

CDM - @Brookyy 28 - Inter Miami - Next to Kiz, I've opted to head back to Division 1 and take a look at Inter Miami's Brookyy 28! Brooky is a man that needs no introduction, he's honestly been superb at every turn of the season, I mean take a look at his 3rd week... 2 goals, 2 assists, 2 clean sheets, 1 MOTM, and 22 possession wins in his 6 games played. If that doesn't scream consistent quality, what does? He's a winner, a competitor, and will be chomping at the bit to ensure that Miami are the team holding that trophy when the Club World Cup is all done and dusted. Congratulations my man, and best of luck for the final week!

RAM - @ADJ 96 - RB Leipzig - As we make our way up the pitch to the attacking area, we take yet another look at a Leipzig player, but this time, it's none other than the gaffer ADJ96! ADJ continues to be a beacon of consistency. He's been around the site for a few years now and has continued to grow in confidence when it comes to his exceptional play-making abilities! In a week where he secured 1 goal, 7 assists, and 2 MOTM awards, we have to ask ourselves "what next?". The man will have to make a decision soon about his prospects and hopes as a player, because as he enters his peak, with the consistent numbers he has, at some point he should be aiming to challenge for the Ballon d'Or, let alone team honours. A top week regardless, and all the best for Leipzig!

CAM - @Hollow IRL - Benfica - Taking up our crown jewel spot, we head to Portugal to take a look at a resident Irishman within Benfica, it's none other than Hollow IRL! Hollow has been a regular fixture in the TOTW and even the TOTS bracket for a few seasons now due to his excellent ability to read plays and convert chances. The Benfica catalyst was in fine form again this week, as he managed to bag 1 goal, 7 assists, and a MOTM award in his 6 games played... numbers which only further secured Benfica's position in the automatic qualification spots for the Club World Cup! A top week, a top player, and a man who can make the difference. Congratulations Hollow!

LCM - @iAlyyyy x - Al Ain - Finally, to cap off a star-studded line-up of midfielders, we're heading to Al Ain to take a look at iAlyyyy x! The left sided central midfielder was a bundle of joy to behold this past week, netting 2 goals, while also creating 5 assists in games that kept the club's title charge alive! To play that unforgiving position of CM is a talent of leaving your pride at the door, and doing your best defensively and offensively, something Aly has done with ease! The numbers deserve TOTW, and the positive impact he has on the XI deserves TOTW. Congratulations sir!

ST - @Señor Whippy933 - Al-Ittihad - And here we are, the final two, and what a boy we're starting off with, Al-Ittihad's very own Senor Whippy! If there's anything that'll get the fans creaming, it won't be the delicious taste of a 99 in the current weather, no, it'll be Senor Whippy's 11 goals and 3 MOTM awards in 6 games played this week! He's been a sensational difference maker in a week which has shaped Al-Ittihad's season in a positive way, pushing them into the play-off spots for the Club World Cup! The season is all about momentum and positive energy going into the final week, and honestly, with a performance like this past week, Ittihad must be venturing into the final 5 games feeling they can take on absolutely anybody! Congratulations, and great work Whippy!

ST - @zBlinchy - Celtic - And here we are, the end of another TOTW, and a familiar face at Celtic to close it on, it's Blinchy! A man that has extreme loyalty to the cause, who seemingly always finds his way back to Dylan, Blinchy has been a difference maker for Celtic this week and this season in general! The striker managed to secure 9 goals, 2 assists, and 3 MOTM awards this week, taking his tally to 20 league goals this season... that is 63% of Celtic's league goals! Without him, the club could well be lingering in the depths of nothingness, but his ruthlessness, clinical striking, and overall knowledge of runs and space is nothing but a gift to Celtic, and because of that, I'm pretty certain they'll make the Club World Cup. Congratulations Blinchy, best of luck in the final week!.

Subs:

GK - @aV Elmo - Norwich City
    CB - @MattDJ1225 - NYRB
    CB - @jakejenk - AS Monaco
    CDM - @AMiTY Lazarus - Marseille
    CAM - @Chezza I 14 - Bolton
    FOR - @II LEADY Xx - FC Midjitland
    FOR - @UnL Nino - Man City​

The VFL Season 52 Super League
    Division 1 - Team of the Season

QwVpnJPk_o.png

GK - @Carlsson - Ajax - As we kick-off our flurry of Team of the Season awards, we're heading to the Division 1 champions at Ajax and taking a look at the impressive Swede, Carlsson! One of FIFA 22's best, Carlsson continues to impress as he finishes off an incredible year with 12 clean sheets, 24 saves, and 1 MOTM award in his 23 games played for Ajax. Although it may only be 1 save a game, at times, he's been invaluable and the difference maker! He would own the golden glove if it was an award in the Super League, and we'll see him in full-flow when the Club World Cup begins... he lives for those big games! Congratulations Carlsson!

CB - @Hughes96 x - Ajax - We keep within the walls of the Ajax dressing room and cross over to take a look at the Welsh defensive maestro, Hughes96 x! The Welshman has again been an influential player for his club, spending 4 weeks leading and being a dominant figure at the back. He ends his season with 17 games played, 1 goal, 9 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 91 possession wins... a stat line that any champion would envy! He now sets his sights on the Club World Cup, and then maybe even a World Cup victory with Wales. Could it be the perfect end to a year? Best of luck!

CB - @Jamieee 24 - Ajax - Next to Hughes, his defensive partner and Scottish anchor Jamieee 24! Jamie is another veteran who continues to shine in his older years on VFL, showcasing that his experience is still absolute golden! With 3 goals, 1 assist, 9 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 59 possession wins in 17 games played, it was impossible to not include the man in the TOTS. The duo of Hughes-Jamie really was a standout, and was one that needed to feature and could help Ajax secure the Club World Cup next week. Best of luck to you sir!

CB - @Mickelbackk - Real Madrid - Lastly in our backline, we have the Northern Irish sensation, Real Madrid's very own Mickelbackk! Mick is another man that's had an incredible year, showcasing his consistency throughout multiple league seasons, and obviously, this one was no different! The dynamic defender secured 3 goals, 3 assists, 9 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and 74 possession wins in his 17 games played, rivaling the defensive streak by the Ajax duo we mentioned previously! A great season, and one he'll be aiming to top off with some silverware in the cups! Best of luck!

CDM - @Pogs - Ajax - We now move into the midfield and take a look at the main man, the manager of the Champions, the defensive dynamo, Pogs x! The English CDM continues to shine and show he's one of the very best to every do it. He leads his club to triumph in the hardest division, filled with killers, winning it all with games to spare... if that's not enough, he also managed to secure 3 assists, 11 clean sheets, 4 MOTM awards, and also 104 possession wins in his 23 games played! It's one trophy in the bag, and although the Emirates Cup won't be coming home, the Club World Cup could very well be next week! Congratulations and all the best for the CWC!

CDM - @Spoonsy x - Dynamo Kyiv - Next to Pogs, we're heading over to Dynamo Kyiv, a team plagued with early controversy before the season began, and have a look at their incredible CDM, Spoonsy x! Spoonsy has been phenomenal in midfield, securing 1 goal, 1 assist, 8 clean sheets, 5 MOTM awards, and a crazy 115 possession wins in his 23 games played for the club! At some point, it looked like Kyiv were flat-lining, but they bounce back, show their quality, and qualify for the Club World Cup... they may even lift Emirates Cup silverware in 6 days if they play their cards right! Incredible season, and top work brother, congratulations!

RM - @Dylazn - Ajax - We now begin to venture up to our attacking midfield areas, an area of the field which a player like Dylazn from Ajax has revolutionized and made his own! Dylan has continued to show that he's a sharpshooter from that right hand side, playing RM in the 3-5-2 almost like a RF at times. He brings fantastic goals, dribbling ability that can mix any defender on their day, and an attitude which you can't fault... that's why he's the best there is on that right side! He walks away from the league season with 11 goals, 2 assists, and 4 MOTM awards from his 23 games played, numbers which are truly impressive from a wide area in such a stacked league. All that remains now is the Club World Cup, I'm rooting for you Dyl. Best of luck!

CAM - @Fluffy - Liverpool - As we move into our #10 role, we head to Liverpool to take a look at the gaffer, Fluffy! Fluffy's capped off a beautiful year as a player with an exceptional streak in the top division as a key playmaker for his club! Whether its centrally, or from the wide areas, he's been THE catalyst for Liverpool's Club World Cup qualification, bagging 1 goal, 14 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in his 22 games played! He may have doubted his club at the start, but he and his squad have shown exactly why they belong up here. Top work and a top season Fluffuardo!

LAM - @I Kiann I - Stade Rennais - Our final wide midfielder is none other than Stade Rennais' Welshman, the lefty, Kiann! Another wide man that has goals in his locker from various distances, scoring 10 and assisting 4 in his 22 games played for Rennais in their quest for Club World Cup dominance! In the end, they don't win the league, but they finish inside those automatic qualification spots and are also the favourites to bring home the Eusebio Cup... if they can do that, it's a solid season and one which guys like Kian will look back on fondly and say "I was key to that". Well deserved, and top effort man!

ST - @ColeDoesntMiss - Malmo FF - We now head into our final category of the TOTS, the forwards, and where better to start than the man who scored the most in the site's hardest division, it's ColeDoesntMiss! He continues to live up to his name, and continues to silence the critics. He's one of the most underappreciated, underrated, and probably disrespected top-tier strikers out there, and Cole once again shows his influence in helping Malmo sprint into the Play-Off spots after a tough start to the season. He ends the campaign with 21 goals, 3 assists, and 4 MOTM awards in his 21 games played and in the process, takes home the European Golden Shoe! Fantastic work, and a great way to end the year. GGs to you Cole!

ST - @Hxdlow - SC Paderborn - Last but by no means least, we head to Paderborn and check in with Hadlow, a man who was influential to the club's title chase! The lethal forward was in fine form for all 4 weeks, securing 10 goals, 12 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in his 21 games played for the Blues. It not only shows he can be trusted in front of goal, but also shows that his ability to read the game is top tier as he can create for those around him! You know me by now, I love assisting-strikers, and for that reason and his 22 contributions, it was an easy choice for me. Best of luck in the Club World Cup Hadlow!

The Bench:

GK - @Leon I 1 I - Real Madrid
    CB - @Zezuc - Stade Rennais
    CB - @cSamii - Dynamo Kyiv
    CDM - @Huwgs - SC Paderborn
    CM - @CJHyde - FC Nordsjælland
    ST - @RoyalMaiI - Galatasaray
    ST - @zMichael - Stade Rennais​

Status
    Not open for further replies.