VFL TOTW & TOTS Archive

• Thread starter Aaron
  • Start date
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    The VFL Season 52 Super League
    Division 2 - Team of the Season

8HOKw474_o.png

GK - @Jaxson - Al Ain - We begin our Division 2 Team of the Season with a trip to the Middle East, it's Al Ain's very own Jaxson! Jax may not have left with silverware, but will be a key figure in Al Ain's Club World Cup campaign after a consistent and strong league season, securing 6 clean sheets, 48 saves, and 1 MOTM award in his 23 games played! His incredible reactions, solid focus, and ability to shape-shift into a brick wall have been crucial to Al Ain, and will continue to be crucial as we await next weekend! Great season my friend!

CB - @Bennett I 6 - Dinamo Zagreb - As we shift into the backline, we're back on the plane and we're over to Croatia to take a look at Dinamo Zagreb's very own Bennett I 6! Bennett has been a player who is still improving to this day, blossoming from a man just comfortable in the lower leagues of England, to now a defender who has been consistent in a 4 week season against tough opposition! The Zagreb man ends his league campaign with 2 assists, 8 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award and 46 possession wins in his 19 games played... helping Zagreb to become a top three defensive force in the division! Fantastic work, and well deserved!

CB - @EZ E 9600 - Al Ittihad - Next in the back-line, we're back in the Middle East and this time over to Al Ittihad to take a look at the gaffer, EZ E 9600! EZ may have had a disappointing final day, with his team missing out on the play-off spots by just a single point, but he can take solace in his own performances over the past 4 weeks. The defensive leader managed to secure 2 goals, 3 assists, 5 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and a whopping 69 possession wins in his 23 games played! A nice guy, an effective manager, and a well deserved placement in the TOTS. Congratulations to you mate.

CB - @CIaudio Ranieri - Odisha - To cap off our back three, we're here to take a look at a golden oldie, a Season 6 Champions League winner, it's Odisha's very own Claudio Ranieri! The veteran may have gotten older, but his consistent nature remains the same as he's involved in yet another title charge this season. Ranieri managed to pick up 1 goal, 6 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 88 possession wins in his 21 games played this season... a stat line that any defender could be proud to boast! He'll now suit up, ready to defy the odds again like he did 46 seasons ago as he looks to become a Club World Cup winner! Best of luck to you sir!

CDM - @Krause 117 - Gremio - We now begin to venture into our holding midfield area, and we're taking a trip to Brazil to take a look at Gremio's very own Krause 117! Krause was an easy pick for me in this TOTS, he's a player I've kept track off for the past few weeks now, and who can blame me! With 1 goal 3 assists, 7 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and a whopping 113 possession wins in his 23 games played, he's been one of, if not the best CDM in the division! A strong player, a player attracting interest, and a guy I look forward to seeing explode positively in the Club World Cup next week. Congratulations, and good luck to you!

CDM - @kizmarlo - RB Leipzig - Next to Krause, we're over to Germany, Leipzig in particular to take a look at the Welshman, Kizmarlo! The Welsh OAP has finally found a home that fits his playstyle perfectly, allowing him to express himself in the CDM role in a way in which not only benefits the team, but allows him to get back to enjoying taking to the pitch! Kiz ends the league season with 2 assists, 6 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 92 possession wins in his 20 games played... numbers which the man himself will not only be proud of, but will look to now beat next season! Thoroughly deserved, and a great building block for the upcoming World Cup! Congratulations Kiz!

RM - @SorrySmithy - Gremio - Next up, we're straight into those attacking midfield areas, and we're back to ol' Gremio to take a look at the stand-in manager SorrySmithy! Smithy has been a pillar of consistency for the club this season, not only as a player, but as a caretaker manager for the squad he's created and bonded with. He ends the season with 7 goals, 7 assists, 4 MOTM awards, and 73 possession wins in his 23 games played from the wide midfield area... a feat that not many people can do! Now, all focus and attention turns towards the Club World Cup. I wish you the best of luck Smithy.

CAM - @ADJ 96 - RB Leipzig - We're now heading into that #10 position, and it's a man we're no stranger to, its the formidable ADJ96! The Leipzig man has again provided another season of consistency, being the main catalyst for Leipzig's attack as he provided 19 assists for team mates around him! Not only was he the top assister in the league, but he managed to contribute with 3 goals and 6 MOTM performances also, giving him a stat line that even Iniesta could be proud of! A top season, a top bloke, and now, a Super League TOTS recipient. Congratulations brother.

LCM - @iAlyyyy x - Al Ain - Our final midfielder of the crop, and its a man from the last TOTW, it's Al Ain's very own dynamic midfielder iAlyyyy x! Aly has been a terrific player in that midfield engine room of Al Ain, operating mostly as a CM or advanced midfielder who is tasked with bridging attacks, and bridging attacks is what he's done! The main man of Al Ain managed to secure 9 goals, 14 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in his 20 games played, putting him in the top percentile of midfielders for the league. This is only a good motivational boost for the man, because if Al Ain are going to do the impossible and win that Club World Cup, they're going to need Aly to be top of his game. Congratulations again, top season!

ST - @zBlinchy - Celtic - We finish off our TOTS with the 2 goal threats, and where better to start than the man who put Celtic on his back, it's over to zBlinchy! The dangerman has been in top form again, smashing goals left and right to drag his team over the line and into the play-offs. With 25 goals, 5 assists, and 12 MOTM awards to his name, it's difficult to not put Blinchy into this XI. He's scored 61% of Celtic's league goals, and is a key reason as to why Celtic still have a chance at entering the Club World Cup next weekend... it's just going to need 1 more big performance. Best of luck to you Blinch!

ST - @Finchy I Stryda - Gremio - The final man of the XI, and it's of course back to Gremio one more time to take a look at their poacher, their gunman, it's Finchy I Stryda! Finchy has been on form every single week, never missing a beat, as he managed to score 22 goals in 21 games, while also sprinkling 5 assists and 5 MOTM awards on top of that! The vision to spot a mistake in an opposition goalkeeper, or the ability to keep pushing and motivate his team, it's clear as day how crucial Stryda has been for the past month. He'll now go into the Club World Cup with his friends at Gremio, and will be hoping to make a bit of history in the process! Best of luck to you sir.

Subs Bench:

GK - @Justin lormr - RB Leipzig
    CB - @WhiteGamer7 - Gremio
    RB - @TriickZ 94 - Dinamo Zagreb
    CDM - @Decohebden - Aston Villa
    CAM - @xDylan 3x - Celtic
    ST - @Adam l 25 l - Bayer 04
    ST - @I Goat RC7 I - RB Leipzig​

Division 3 - Team of the Season

az4acrcz_o.png

GK - @JoeMchale - Everton - We kick off our Division 3 TOTS with a boy between the sticks who screams reliability, it's Everton's very own, JoeMchale! The prodigy goalkeeper has been in fine form, reuniting with friends and family to lead Everton to a strong 2nd place finish, and Club World Cup football! Through his incredible reactions, reflexes, and more, he managed to muster 12 clean sheets, 41 saves, and 2 MOTM awards in his 21 games played this season... a stat line that even Tim Howard himself would be proud of! Cracking season, and all the best Joe!

CB - @Drewdinii - Lille - As we venture up into our defensive line, we're at the home of the Champions, taking a look at the gaffer, Drewdini! Drew's been a fine example of a top quality defender this season, leading vocally, but also leading in his consistency when playing. All in all, he's managed to secure 16 clean sheets and 102 possession wins in his 23 games played, a feat that despite the team strength, must be applauded. He will now look to try and secure that Club World Cup next week, GGs and all the best!

CB - @Bexts x - Lille - Next to Drew, we're still at Lille but taking a look at one of his defensive partners, Bexts! Much the same to Drew, Bexts has been consistent and dominant in the back, rarely losing a 50-50 and being one of the defenders most attackers hate to play against! With 23 games to his name, he managed to bag 2 goals, 1 assist, 16 clean sheets, and a whopping 112 possession wins... numbers that no doubt deserve a TOTS slot. Big props and best of luck next week Bexts!

CB - @Curly I15I - Everton - Last but not least in our back line, we're going over to the blue side of Liverpool to take a look at the enigmatic defender, Curly I15I! The Welshman continues to drop brilliant performances in the quest for more regular game time with the national team, and with another brilliant season, it'll be hard to deny him! He was ruthless in the box from set pieces, but also clinical with his decision making on defending, securing 4 goals, 4 assists, 12 clean sheets and 93 possession wins in his 23 games played! Top work, and all the best for the CWC Curly!

CDM - @Connorcb14 - Seongnam FC - We now move up into the midfield and over to Seongnam to take a look at Connorcb14! Connor has been on the CDM radar for quite some time now, quietly going about his business in a consistent way. He's been the anchor in the midfield for Seongnam, installing calm and professionalism with his playstyle when facing some of the bigger sides. In his 21 games played, he managed to earn 7 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and a modest 95 possession wins... not bad for an "unknown". Congrats my friend!

CDM - @oHeyzey - Everton - Next to Connor, we're back to Everton by way of connecting flight from Orlando, to take a look at oHeyzey! The man made the decision to leave a mess in Orlando during mid-season, opting for a change of scene at Everton... he made the right decision. The youg man managed to secure 2 assists, 7 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards and 125 possession wins in his 23 games played in Division 3. He may have taken some flack from the Orlando lot, but with the ability to now play the Club World Cup secured, he wont be too upset I'm sure. Well played Heyzey!

RM - @Parisi - Lille - Over and up into the attacking midfield areas, and we're back at the Champions to take a look at the Italian stallion, Parisi! The wide midfielder was on top form this season, being an elusive dribbler, but also a danger in front of goal. The tricky winger managed to secure 7 goals, 7 assists, 4 MOTM awards and even 37 possession wins in his spell on the outside, helping his team charge towards victory in some of the tougher games of the club's invincible spell! Bravo to you sir, and all the best next week.

LM - @Hasbullah x - FC Copenhagen - On the flip side, we now head to Copenhagen to take a look at a man who made the dream debut season at LM, it's Hasbullah! The young man managed to land an incredible 18 goals from the LM position, making it one of the most incredible seasonal position debuts we've seen, aiding his team when they most needed him with some big-game moments! When you add on his 2 assists, 3 MOTM awards, and 32 possession wins also, it's fair to say he's been vital. An attacker at heart, it's clear to see what his preference was here, and he'll have to be thankful to the lads at Copenhagen for allowing him to express himself in that position, in the way he plays it. Congratulations!

CAM - @JamesyMcSir - FC Copenhagen - Our final midfielder of the team, and its Hasbullah's midfield team mate, the Irish sensation, JamesyMcSir! The creative midfielder has been the reason for so many goals at Copenhagen, holding the assist record for the league as he managed to secure 4 goals, 30 assists, and 8 MOTM awards in his 23 games played. Some would wonder what the club would be looking at without him, would they be at the Club World Cup, would they even be close to qualification? Thankfully, those questions won't need to be asked. Congratulations on a dream season Jamesy!

ST - @Samselbyy - Everton - We head to our final section of our TOTS, and it's back to Everton one final time to take a look at the top goal scorer of the division, Samselbyy! The clinical dangerman found it effortless this season, bagging 37 goals in his 23 league games, a crazy number which screams trouble for defensive lines in next week's Club World Cup. Add onto that his 9 assists and 5 MOTM awards and you really do have one of the most complete forwards we've seen in some time. A baller, a player who will have eyes on him, and your TOTS striker! Congratulations!

ST - @Camkellyy - Lille - Finally, we head back to the Champions one last time, and it's there we find a man who's had a breakout year from the heavens, it's CamKelly! Cam was one of the main reasons for Lille's level-headedness this season, being a sensational leader, but a man who would also do the unthinkable and switch position for the odd-game if they needed. Actions like that, are the reason why Lille sit as Champions. Regardless, with 19 games to his name, Cam finishes with 16 goals, 16 assists, and 2 MOTM awards... a stat line that nobody can turn their nose up at! Congratulations Cam, all the best!

The Bench:

GK - @Cragzy2k - Lille
    CB - @Daz l 26 l - Everton
    CB - @Rakxrz - Lille
    CDM - @Rossi IRL - Benfica
    CAM - @I JP94 I - Portland Timbers
    ST - @JSoley 23 - Lille
    ST - @ryanjoyce05 - Bor. Dortmund​

Reactions: Rossi IRL
    Division 4 - Team of the Season

uVQtVOys_o.png

GK - @Ironw100 - Spurs - We kick off our final TOTS with Division 4's very own Iker Casillas, it's Tottenham's IronW100! Iron may not be able to read any of this, but you don't need to be fluent in languages to evaluate performances! He's been in fine form for Spurs this season, keeping 11 clean sheets, making 34 saves, and collecting a MOTM award in what was a tough and long season for Spurs! In the end, we'll be seeing more of Iron in the Club World Cup, and be hopeful of their prospects regardless of the difficulty increase. All the best amigo, I'll be rooting for you!

CB - @MattDJ1225 - NYRB - As we venture into the back line, we take a stop-off at the Champions New York Red Bulls to take a look at the Welsh sensation MattDJ1225! Matt's impressed a lot of people this season with his calmness and consistency at the back. He's been a leader, a dominant personality, and a man that has demanded focus from those around him. He ends the season with 4 goals, 15 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and 87 possession wins in his 23 games played... numbers that even Virgil himself would applaud! A great 4 weeks sir, and all the best for the Club World Cup!

CB - @Jasiek 5 - NYRB - We remain in the Big Apple and take a look at Matt's demand, the Polish powerhouse Jasiek 5! The defender was a standout of experience in the back line of New York, using his 6 years of VFL to bring silverware to some for the first time in their careers! In full, the CB managed to clinch 1 goal, 12 clean sheets, and 66 possession wins in his 18 games played, a modest stat line that was aided by the chemistry he developed with his defensive partners around him. Congratulations and all the best for this weekend!

CB - @Dr Gio - FC Goa - Our final defender is a man who has been around for the last 100 years, a man who saw the invention of electricity, it's the veteran himself Dr Gio! The super Greek teamed up with friends to enjoy an incredible season which saw him perform at an insane level, perhaps the best level he's ever competed at! He managed to secure 1 goal, 3 assists, 11 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 94 possession wins in his 23 games played... numbers that will remind him of his 1964 prime! A top job malaka, and good luck on the weekend!

CM - @JakeDeRoazhon35 - FC Goa - We're into the midfield now, and staying at FC Goa to take a look at another leader, another veteran, it's the Frenchman, JakeDeRoazhon! Jake had an unconventional role this season, occupying the CM role rather than CDM role, and wow did he shine! 23 games later, the midfield maestro managed to secure 26 assists, 2 MOTM awards, and 51 possession wins... a stat line which would rival his best ever years in a VFL shirt. A really nice guy, a top player, and now a TOTS midfielder! GGs Jake!

CDM - @ziDrizzle x - FC Goa - Setting up next to Jake, it's his FC Goa team mate and friend Drizzle! The defensive midfielder was a beacon of interceptions and toughness, securing 11 clean sheets, 1 assists, 2 MOTM awards and a whopping 107 possession wins from the heart of midfield! Whether it be his insane marking ability, his ability to read the game instantly, or his sheer passing range, he brought nothing but quality to the FC Goa side, and thus thoroughly deserves this starting XI placement. Congratulations Drizzle!

RM - @xWillZinho10 - FC Goa - As we cross into the attacking midfield areas, we're starting off with another FC Goa player, the right midfielder Willzinho! The tricky and dynamic winger remained an enigmatic puzzle for defenders to solve, slipping and sliding through defensive cracks to cause punishment for his side. Will managed to secure 9 goals, 3 assists, 3 MOTM awards and 53 possession wins during his 19 games for the club, and was always a player that gave maximum efforts and provided some big moments in crucial games for the clubs. A catalyst and marksman from out wide, and now, a TOTS player! Well played son!

CAM - @Chezza I 14 - Bolton - We now move into the #10 role, and we're jetting downt o Bolton to take a look at none other than Chezza I 14! The creative midfielder was a real locksmith of defensive lines, creating 6 goals and providing 33 assists in his 23 games played... showcasing that no matter the formation, the size of opponent, or importance of the game, he can rise to the occasion and shine to show his importance! Whether it be his 6 MOTM awards, or his managers constant selection of him, he certainly showed that he can hang with the best of the division and will now be looking forward to test himself once more in the weekends Club World Cup! Best of luck sir and congratulations again!

CM - @I 9MB I NiMB - AGF Aarhus - Our final midfielder that we're taking a look at is another foreign export, it's AGF Aarhus's own Nimb! The great Dane was truly in magnificent form this past season, operating as a CM in a system that allowed him to play box-to-box, and wow what a season he had! Nimb managed to secure 3 goals, 9 assists, 3 MOTM awards, and 74 possession wins in 17 games played, a stat line which would would make any midfielder jealous! The comradery of the group and the chemistry that flows between the XI obviously helped, but there's something special about this Aarhus team. Keep your eyes on them in the Club World Cup, trust me. Congratulations again Nimb!

ST - @EXF Stevo - Spurs - We've reached the end-game, and we're now taking a look at our first forward of the XI, and it's Tottenham's EXF Stevo! Stevo took the leadership role up front after their former manager took a suspension mid-season, and I tell you something, he absolutely did not disappoint! The talisman managed to secure 29 goals, 12 assists, and 6 MOTM awards in his 23 games played... an incredible start to VFL life considering it's his first ever season! Top tier finishing ability, top level vision to create, and a thoroughly deserved TOTS placement. Well in Stevo!

ST - @AMiTY Jonesy - NYRB - Last, but by no means least, it's a man I've crossed paths with before, it's New York's own Amity Jonesy! The angry forward may have mellowed down nowadays compared to the days of Almeria, but he's certainly not calmed down on the pitch! He stole the show and tore up the pitch this season, securing 29 goals, 13 assists, and 3 MOTM awards in his 23 games played for the club! He was an influential figure for the eventual title win, a personality within the team that raised the game, and because of all of that, he's now a TOTS player! Congratluations to you Jonesy!

Sub Bench:

GK - @MUWBA 4 EVER - NYRB
    CB - @DLVP 6 x - FC Goa
    CB - @qINH04Ip - Bolton
    CM - @Royal Dizzie - Spurs
    CAM - @NRainey x - NYRB
    ST - @Cxvalera - Chelsea
    ST - @WELSHBENNETT - NYRB​

The VFL FIFA 22 Team of the Year
    October 2021 - August 2022

R4RYgFp2_o.png

GK - @Jack I 13 l - Kicking off our TOTY, we start with a name that has flown under the radar, but a man that has been one of the most consistent shot stoppers on the console, and that is no other than Jack I 13 I! Jack's had a year of fine form, securing 62 clean sheets, 160 saves, and 4 MOTM awards in his 129 games played for club and country combined. He's not only been a match-saver, but also been a man that has collected his fair share of silverware and respect amongst the player base. He's been a top contender for many years now, but you can only imagine that this will fire him up to go one step further next FIFA and regularly highlight himself as one of the greatest of all time! We wish you luck Jack, congratulations :)

CB - @Redvolite - Red, you may be gone, you may come back, you may see this, you may never see this, but what a way to cap off FIFA 22 and your "competitive" Clubs career if it is the end, a TOTY placement! Red is not only known for his incredible attitude and drive to win, but also his ability to churn out performance after performance at a top level. The friendly Welsh giant managed to secure the most clean sheets out of the TOTY shortlist, a whopping 74, while also grabbing 9 goals, 23 assists, 13 MOTM awards, and 549 possession wins in his 144 games played! When you think this is another guy who only started properly playing 2-3 years back, it's truly incredible to see how far he's come. Red, we miss you, and we all hope you're well. Congratulations!

CB - @Jamieee 24 - The next man in our illustrious back three is a man that ended his FIFA strongly, picking up a Ballon d'Or award for his perofrmances during the Super League, and now, a TOTY to match! Jamie has been as consistent as they come this FIFA, winning multiple honours and playing at the highest level for the entire title. Even if you ignore the trophy haul he's managed to bring in, his stats just speak levels to his ability, as he managed to clinch 7 goals, 6 assists, 62 clean sheets, 6 MOTM awards, and 447 possession wins in his 125 games played! A top player, a leader of sorts in the Scotland NT, and now, a TOTY recipient. Brilliant year Jamie!

CB - @cSamii - Last but by no means least, we top off our defensive three with none other than a man who had an incredible breakout year at the top, it's none other than Samii! The Manchester born defender has had an explosive year which almost mimics Pridmore's a year ago. From high level performances in 11s, to just as equally high level performances on the main stage of VFL, including a Champions League run earlier in the year, it's not a shock for Sami to be here, that's highlighted when you see he secured 15 goals, 9 assists, 63 clean sheets, 8 MOTM awards, and 509 possession wins in his 153 games played this year! With this year now under his belt, the only question is, "What next?". GGs Samuel.

CDM - @Pogs - The man, the myth, the legend of the CDM position is back once again for another Starting XI in the Xbox TOTY! Pogs continues to raise the level of his game year in, year out, raising the profile of not only himself, but the players who he marshalls around him. This year, he not only managed to take home a TOTY placement, but finally got his hands on that illusive MOTY award also, doubling down how much success he's had in the league system! Beyond that, his stats of 7 assists, 82 clean sheets, 19 MOTM awards, and 610 possession wins in 147 games played say all that needs to be said. Pogs, props to you, and again, a massive congrats for the insane year that you've had!

CDM - @Brookyy 28 - The next man in the TOTY is another player who you could argue has had a breakout year, but also has had an insane level of consistency from start to finish, it's Brooky! The CDM knew he was in for big things after he was handed his England debut in the World Cup just gone, signalling that he is now regarded as one of the top CDMs that exist in the community. You could have figured that out yourself when looking at his trophy haul this past year, but also from his impressive stat line which saw him collect 13 goals, 15 assists, 66 clean sheets, 16 MOTM awards, and 639 possession wins in his 150 games played, meaning he managed to bang a clean sheet to game ratio of 0.44! An incredible year, an insane boost to your stock, and one player to watch again in FIFA 23!

WAM - @Jenks23 x - Another man who makes the cut is a VFL veteran, a Welsh NT icon, it's none other than Jenks! The Welshman himself admits that he went CRAZY with activity this year in a quest to finally secure that elusive TOTY award, well, his plan worked, as he's not only done it in dominant fashion, but also created a reputation for himself as one of the biggest clutch players on the console, being able to score winners in the dying seconds of games! From Champions League finals, to domestic league titles, he did it all this year, but also ended with one of the most dominant stat lines in his history, securing 129 goals, 65 assists and 20 MOTM awards in his 159 games played! Jenks, if this is you now "completing" FIFA, what a way to do it my friend. All the best, and hopefully we see you repeat this next year. Kudos.

CAM - @RoyalMaiI - When we talk of veterans, where else do we have to look than the resident old man himself, TTD/RoyalMail! Rich, you've seen it all, from admin life, to league titles, to collapses during the season, you've been through every rough patch and every positive patch you can see as a player, and it has to be said, this year, you hit your golden streak of form! Rich is now looked at as one of the most direct managers on the scene, operating his playstyle around his key players, but also himself to allow himself to explode in the best way possible. All of that is backed up by the incredible stat line of 68 goals, 100 assists, and 24 MOTM awards in his 147 games played this year! I want to see you repeat it again and bring home that CL Rich. All the best sir!

WAM - @MWest x - As we approach the end of the line of our attacking midfielders, we have to take a look at one of the biggest sharpshooters in VFL history from a wide position, it's none other than MWest! I've seen West develop his game since FIFA 16 with Cass at Spezia, 6 years in the making, and he's here now as a TOTY winner. Back then in the trenches of Serie A, a young MWest was put out wide and banging goals for fun, and everybody asked why? Why wasn't he playing centrally? Well, now in FIFA 22, we know why. The Englishman finishes his FIFA 22 with the most goals scorer in the shortlist, securing his legacy as one of the most potent goalscoring WAMs the site has ever seen, recording 145 goals, 45 assists, and 21 MOTM awards in his 132 FIFA 22 games played! Incredible return West, congratulations!

ST - @Olofinjana X - Another guy who has now hung up the boots and retired, I wont know if he sees this, but my word man, what a player, and what a nice kid too. Pigeon had an incredible 2 year run in Clubs where he came out of nowhere, caught everybody's attention, and then became one of the most dangerous big-men in the game. Whether he'll return one day or not is yet to be seen, but you have to respect a guy putting his work and prospects first and knowing when to walk away, a lesson that a few people older than him could probably take into account. Alas, he ends his FIFA 22 with 88 goals, 73 assists and 24 MOTM awards in his 133 games played. A hell of a way to end Pidge. Hopefully see you around!

ST - @zMichael - Lastly, we head to Northern Ireland to take a peak at a man who missed out last year, but has no fears about that this time round, it's one of the World Cup's greatest ever players, Michael! When we talk about FIFA 21, Michael missed out on this TOTY due to 1 season in LT which pretty much ruined his numbers, and skewed it too much with LT stats... this year on FIFA 22? Absolutely zero issue. Even without his stats from his one season in LT, he still reeled in incredible numbers which included 135 goals, 62 assists, and 37 MOTM awards in his 151 games played, all while also becoming the top scorer in history at a World Cup, and also having the most International goals ever for his beloved Northern Ireland. It's safe to say at this point that Michael has indeed solidified his position as a Hall of Famer, a GOAT, a VFL icon! Congratulations Mikey!

Bench:

GK - @Leon I 1 I
    CB - @Mickelbackk
    CB - @Buckz19 x
    CDM - @Cameroon l 25 l
    CM - @EllisJP
    ST - @XxLittleLegs
    ST - @Baboo2310

The VFL Season 53 Midweek Season
    Serie A

fy5pMxk6_o.png

GK - @AP87x - Napoli - Without a question, when I think of goalkeepers this season, I can't think of many that pulled off save after save to help his team, and for that reason AP87 makes my XI! Sure, Napoli may not have had the best season, but in a division of killers, AP87 stopped scores from being cricket scores, and kept his team in big games which they eventually went onto draw or even win! He finishes the season on 2 clean sheets, 66 saves, and 6 MOTM awards, an incredible stat line for somebody in his position!

RB - @Everitt x - Fiorentina - Moving onto the defensive line, we visit the league Champions Fiorentina, and take a peak at Everitt at RB! The bulky and lengthy full-back has done it all, from breakneck speeding down the wing, to being the last man saving the game in clutch situations, Everitt has been crucial in every game for his team! With 1 goal, 1 assist, 7 clean sheets, 3 MOTM awards, and 47 possession wins in 16 games played, we can only begin to imagine what he's going to do throughout the year! Best of luck sir!

CB - @BenBalmer - Fiorentina - The captain, the leader, and for some, the proxy manager, BenBalmer once again led like a Champion as his Fiorentina side retained the Scudetto! Ben was in fine form as always at the back, earning 1 assist, 8 clean sheets, and 36 possession wins in 18 games played... a stat-line which already gives him an advantage in the TOTY conversation later in 2023! Can this Fiorentina side make it 3 in a row? We'll find out in January! Congrats man!

CB - @Daiz | 3 | - Lazio - Moving across the back-line, we head over to mid-table Lazio to take a look at old reliable Daiz! No matter what you say about Lazio's season, they again looked rigid at the back throughout, and a key reason to that is Daiz. The experienced defender managed to secure 1 goal, 6 clean sheets, 1 MOTM award, and 49 possession wins in 16 games played! He'll be back for the next season no doubt, and looking to earn another winners medal for 2023!

FB - @Eardzy - Lazio - Last but by no means least in the defence, we remain in Lazio and take a look at Daiz's team-mate, the full-back, Eardzy! This man can do it all, central in a 3 back, or out wide in a 4 back, he was enigmatic all season at RB for the boys in blue! With 18 games to his name, he managed to secure 7 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and a whopping 55 possession wins. He's a no-nonsense full-back and a man who will be licking his lips at the prosepct of the Coppa Italia! Best of luck!

CDM - @Class Lavew - Fiorentina - As we move into the midfield, we stop back off at the Champions Fiorentina, taking a look at my player of the XI, Lavew! The Northern Irishman is massively underappreciated for his high press, intensity, and tackle accuracy in the games I spectated this season. He's been the club's best performer at times, and been a big obstacle for attackers to navigate past in those title deciding games! That's only backed up by the stat line of 1 assist, 8 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 59 possession wins in 18 games! Incredible work Lav, all the best!

CDM - @Brookyy 28 - AC Milan - Next to the Northern Irishman, we have an Englishman from AC Milan in Brooky 28! Brooky was another key figure to a title charge, unfortunately it was a failed one, but it was a title charge at the San Siro regardless! With 1 assist, 6 clean sheets, and 28 possession wins to his name, Brooky was one of the top performers in the red and black of Milan, and set himself up for (yet again) another top class year! We look forward to seeing what kind of history he makes for himself! Best of luck!

RAM - @Farrer I 9 - Juventus - We're now into the attacking third, and where better to start than at Juventus to take a look at the catalyst, Farrer! With 16 games to his name, the veteran managed to bag 3 goals, 5 assists, and 1 MOTM award, aiding Juventus's quest to be one of the most attack-positive teams in the league! They may not have won the league, but they certainly managed to stumble a few and create a few nail biting moments... lets see what the Coppa Italia holds for them! GGs!

CAM - @Danielsandwell8 - Torino - As we head to the 10, there was only one man I could slot in here when I saw the position, and that's the assist leader for the season, Torino's DanielSandwell! The gaffer managed to secure 1 goal, 10 assists, and 1 MOTM award in his 18 games played... 18 games played where at points, Torino looked like they could be darkhorses for the title! Whether its his vision, chemistry fluid team, or just the vibes, he continues to wrack up impressive numbers, and for that reason, he makes the XI! GGs Dan, good luck next week!

LAM - @zMichael - Lazio - We swiftly swoop back over to Lazio, as we need to take a look at a familiar face, zMichael! The left winger was in incredible form as always, playing 12, scoring 10, assisting 2, and securing 2 MOTM awards! He may not have played as many games as he likes, and only he and his team know why, but when he did play, he was able to drive the ball, score in tight moments, and give his team the advantage they needed to potentially prosper in-game! A fine season from out wide once again, and an easy choice for a left sided XI player!

ST - @ColeDoesntMiss - Torino - We've reached the end, and it's a great player to end on, it's the league's top scorer, Torino front-man, ColeDoesntMiss! Cole continues to be one of the most disrespected strikers on the scene. He may not be loud, he may not be flashy, but he gets the job done, and he did just that with 16 goals, 2 assists, and 3 MOTM awards in 18 matches played! Maybe he will be a bit critical of himself in some moments like the final game against Fiorentina, but it's still an incredible achievement to score 52% of the club's goals! Great work Cole!

Subs Bench:

GK - @Stink 35 - Fiorentina
    CB - @Hibbard I4I - Fiorentina
    CB - @Hughes96 x - AC Milan
    CM - @AFC Finn - Fiorentina
    CM - @I LJC I - Lazio
    ST - @Barney2goose - Hellas Verona
    ST - @Kanooo7 - Fiorentina​

The VFL S53 Team of the Week #1

pHUmjZRa_o.png

GK - @TheBlueCobraa - Manchester United: Let's start off with a touch of soothsaying from our Lord and Saviour, @Aaron .
    Week 1 of FIFA's launch, he gives us the 'goalkeepers are so shit, only good keeper I've seen so far is TheBlueCobraa' hot take, and boy was he proven correct (as expected). Four clean sheets in six games have propelled Man Utd into European contention, and his 18 saves along the way suggests he's been an integral part to shutting-out the majority of their opposition. Here's to many more superb performances!

LB - @JackoLFC x - Real Sociedad: Sociedad have been hitting the defensive sessions big-time in training this season. That, or manager React Bots is an avid followers of William Carey's twitter account, as their innovative and unique 5122 formation has landed them 4 wins in 4, with no goals conceded. Jacko's put in a massive shift on the left side, bombing up and down, and with 2 goals and 1 assist, clearly does his fair share of attacking. Still, no goals conceded so far, Sociedad are clearly onto something, and Jacko will be hoping it long continues and that he remains a key part of this system.

CB - @Not Boateng - Derby County: Unbeaten in the league, Derby find themselves 3rd in the Premiership and keeping close touch with the big boys. 3 clean sheets from 6 in the top league is nothing to be sniffed at, but it's his 3 goals that grab him this spot in the TOTW. Alongside his goalscoring prowess, the German averages just under 9 possession won per game, so is clearly a busy boy at both ends of the pitch!

CB - @VR I 7 I - Nottingham Forest: A lovely opportunity here to pull focus on our lower leagues, League Two Nottingham Forest clearly have a bit of a blinder here in VR I 7 I. Easily top of the pile across all the leagues in terms of TOTS points for defenders, his 2 assists are met with incredible all-round stats in passing, dribbling and tackling. Top of the league after the first week, can VR I 7 I fight off the inevitable temptation to test himself at a higher level, or have Forest got a real loyal superstar on their hands?

RB - @Lord Sele - Arsenal: Sele has proven to be a reliable cog in the very well-oiled Arsenal defensive machine. Whilst not providing outstanding attacking output like other full-backs, the Irish international has incredibly consistent numbers across the board, including 31 possession won from out wide in a very tough league. Defences win titles, they say, and I'm sure the Arsenal lads will have that in mind as they approach week 2.

DM - @LUHG Dan - Arsenal: The theme continues as Arsenal feature heavily here, and by far the strongest defensive output from the HT midfielders as Dan notched-up 41 possession won in 6 games, 4 of which ended in clean sheets for his side. Along with this, the England international has provided 3 assists from deep, clearly showing his prowess as an all-round midfielder.

DM - @Henley 7 - Manchester United: *Points on the road, Points on the beach; I feel it in the air, the title's not out of reach.*
    This boy of summer has performed admirably to keep Man Utd in the hunt, and how different the table would look if the close battle with Arsenal had gone the other way. As a result, it's difficult to ignore the defensive masterclass that Henley's offered-up so far this season. If United are to try to keep up the pace, his performances in the middle are going to be massive for them, and here's hoping he can keep it up. 39 possession won, and 80% passing at this level is a strong achievement and a great base to work on as he tries to prove himself at this highest of levels. Good job!

LAM - @Hasbullah x - Cambridge: The diminuitive winger has proven to bring a sense of danger and entertainment to League One this season so far, leading the way with clear attacking intent with 8 goals in 6 games from left midfield. His abilities may be stretched if/when they face stronger opposition, but right now he's cleary using his position as an extra man in attack out-wide to great benefit. His team will likely be hoping that he can add to his creative numbers, but whilst he's scoring so many, there's no place for complaint!

CAM - @Bailey Ince - Chelsea: In grand opposites, next we have a creative maestro at the top end of the league pyramid. Bailey Ince, despite sounding like the Guvna being offering a milky beverage, has made a mockery of the Premier League so far with 11 assists from central midfield, and no doubt his forwards are ecstatic with his performances so far. 3 Man of the Matches alongside an average of 92% passing shows us that his international pedigree is truly shining through, and Chelsea clearly can rely on their superstar to produce the goods regularly as they challenge for silverware this season. Excellent stuff.

RAM - @l Clarke l 12 l - Brighton: Back to League One we go, as Brighton's Clarke (with Ls) epitomises the role of attacking midfield with an incredibly balanced performance in the opening week. 6 goals, 6 assists, 82% passing and 2 MOTMs... Literally a steady example of exactly what you want from your forward players. With Brighton currently in the playoffs spots and 3 points off top, they'll be looking for Clarke to continue his two goal contributions per game to really carry them to glory, and long may it continue!

ST - @Yeh Budd - RB Leipzig: In a pick from left field, we share the love away from England and highlight another 'two goal contributions per game' player in the form of Yeh Budd at Leipzig, who have started the season incredibly well, with 4 wins from 4 with 15 goals scored and none conceded. At the spearhead of that side is Yeh Budd, leading the line comfortably and showing his experience and class as this side clearly shapes up to challenge for all the silverware available.

Bench:

@Leon I 1 I - RB Leipzig
    @Shxne 96 - Valencia
    @Bbb1392 - Werder Bremen
    @Osvla - Marseille
    @React Bots - Real Sociedad
    @TreRobertsxn - Union Berlin
    @I LJC I - Everton
    @Caledonii_92 - WBA​

• Na
    Reactions: lorimer
    The VFL S53 Team of the Week #2
    VFL-TOTW-1-LT.png

GK - Wolfsburg - @Topelitegamer74 - Starting off this weeks TOTW, we have Topelitegamer, Topelitegamer in 6 games kept 6 clean sheets for his team. In those 6 games, elitegamer made 11 saves. A very good weekend mate, well done.

CB - Atletico Madrid - @macdmaax - Starting off the defense we have macdmaax. In just 6 games played this weekend, macdmaax collected 4 clean sheets and gained possession 42 times, a stand out performer in this TOTW. For his strong performances, Macdmaax collected 1 MOTM from this team, well done this weekend.

CB - Arsenal - @hDreew - Drew, Drew, Drew, what possibly scares this man? Playing in front of 300 people? No. Playing against Barney2goose? Possibly, but another solid showing for the leader of England. 6 Games played this weekend and 26 possession wins, a very strong weekend for the legend himself, Drew.

CB - MK Dons - @Mac Fawcett x - Mac, showed a strong defensive weekend collecting 4 clean sheets for MK Dons in 6 appearances, along with a 78% successful tackling percentage. This shows how vital he is to the MK Dons defense. Not only defensively did he have a successful weekend, but also attacking. Mac was able to collect 3 assists this weekend, well done Mac.

CB - Wolfsburg - @I Bowsy I - Partnering teammate Halky, in this week's TOTW we have Bowsy. Bowsy, steered Wolfsburg to 6 clean sheets this weekend from 6. With a very noticeable 88% passing percentage, Bowsy showed how comfortable he is under pressure with the ball at his feet. Well done Bowsy, great weekend!

CDM - Arsenal - @twins2409 - With yet another Arsenal player in this week's TOTW, we have Twins2409. Twins2409 participated in 6 games this week and was another influential player to Arsenal’s success this weekend, winning possession 35 times. Not only did he regain possession well, he kept the ball well with a 90% dribbling percentage and an 82% passing percentage. Solid weekend Twins2409, well done.

CDM - Wolfsburg - @Halky - Partnering Twins in this TOTW is Halky. Halky, in 6 games this weekend kept an incredible 6 Clean Sheets! A vital part to the midfield of Wolfsburg, winning possession 40 times. Along with Twins, Halky has shown he is comfortable in possession with a dribbling percentage of 88%, brilliant weekend Halky!

CM - FC Barcelona - @Maxski - Maxski, like Mikee Dunn was a pivotal part to Barcelona’s very strong weekend. Collecting 5 assists from the center of midfield and scoring 2. Not only has Maxski shown, he can attack from midfield, he has shown he is strong defensively too with a tackle percentage of 73%. A very good weekend Maxski, well done!

LAM - Arsenal - @zMichael - zMichael was a crucial part of Arsenal’s successful weekend as they reached top of the Premier League. zMichael with 8 assists and 11 goals rounds off Arsenal's free scoring weekend, with a TOTW. Well Played this weekend zMichael.

ST - FC Barcelona - @Mikee Dunn - Secondly, in this week's TOTW we have Mikee Dunn. Mikee Dunn in just 4 games this weekend, has scored an incredible 17 goals and 6 assists. Mike’s performances were not unrecognised as he picked up 4 MOTM displays this weekend from this team. A very good weekend for Mikee Dunn, well done.

ST - Tottenham - @Barney2goose - Barney, Barney, Barney, The beak to my goose and the Kane to my Tottenham. Where do I begin on this paragraph to my love? In just 6 games you managed to score 9 goals and hopefully keep Tottenham up from relegation. Not only did you score 9, but you also assisted 7 times. It’s a shame Tekk is on your team or that would be more. A very well done Goose on a fantastic weekend.

Bench
    GK - @karms x
    RB - @Tommygunng5
    CDM - @Brookyy 28
    RM - @CIutchh x
    RM - @Thrash
    ST - @Ciaginni
    ST - @Dylann 17

Reactions: Mac Fawcett x
    VFL La Liga Team of the Season
    Season 53

98930ea2c2d14a460dbb39c5170666bf.png

Hi Guys! Wholesome television presenter, funny guy, trendy sneaker-wearing ex-professional footballer Gervais Jenas here; and I’ve been given the honour of bringing you this edition of the VFL Team of the Season for La Liga.

And what a cracking season it’s been. As you know, I’ll do absolutely anything for money, and even though I’m being paid handsomely to continue my career progression towards ‘budget Dion Dublin’, it’s also a real privilege to bring you the best from Spain in S53. So, without further ado, here is your Team of the Season!

0402dc6fc482903f51cdd181fb2145da.jpg

GK - @I YounG GunN I - Atletico Madrid: This lad has been on the site since 2015, and has worked his way up the ranks to recently complete a lovely narrative arc after gaining notoriety in that Chamois side in seasons 50 & 51. Since then, he’s not looked-back, going back-to-back in midweek with Fiorentina, and now carrying that form through to ‘the real deal’ with Atletico. Effectively one game off the title in Spain, Young Gunn kept 11 clean sheets in 17 games, proving to be a rock and last-stand for what has been a formidable Atletico defence this term.

LWB - @JackoLFC x - Real Sociedad: Now onto the outfield. How would you describe the wide players in Sociedad’s system this year? Attacking wing-backs? Defensive Wingers? Playing the system? Who knows, but they were effective, and Jacko is the pick of the bunch. Eight goals and four assists from left wing (back) is no mean feat, and the eleven clean sheets is a huge boost too. Jacko was ecstatic at his TOTW in week one, so here’s another one for the collection, good sir.

CB - @Mxrcus Price - Atletico Madrid: We’ve talked already about how successful the Atletico defence has been this season, and I was genuinely surprised at how well they matched-up statistically compared to the rest of the league. Mxrcus here is a bit of a Harry Maguire, proving a real threat from what I imagine is from set-pieces, as he added five goals to his 10 clean sheets in 15 appearances. The average there is that every 3 games he gets 2 clean sheets and a goal, which is hugely impressive. I’m sure I could work-out some more numbers, but I left my abacus at home and Ronan Keating’s borrowed my calculator after receiving what was described as a ‘worrying’ letter from HMRC. Good work!

CB - @macdmaax - Atletico Madrid: My Welsh producer is very excited about this young man. Coming through the ranks as a solid-yet-unspectacular wide midfielder, progressing to a promising full-back, and now a top-tier centre-back. Whatever the Welsh feed their defenders, keep doing it, as there’s clearly another lad ready to sit at the top table. One huge stand-out stat is that in a world of approximately 40% tackle success from defenders, macdmaax is clearly a bit of a Maldini with his beautiful accuracy and positioning as he has a 73% success rate over 17 games in the league. Phenomenal stuff, and I’m predicting big things now for the lad.

CB - @TezIsStoned - Real Sociedad: A man on a comeback. After winning some titles about 3 years ago, Tez made a little comeback with a League Cup in S49 at Chelsea, but now his time has well and truly come with a Real Sociedad domestic double - finding himself very much front and centre of the defensive effort with 9 clean sheets in 15 games. Always enthusiastic and ‘vibrant’ in the manager’s chat this season, he’s clearly forging a niche as an ‘experienced’ face that is key to dressing room morale. Smashing stuff, you old fart.

RWB - @EllisJP - Real Sociedad: Oh look, as Cilla Black said: ‘Surprise, surprise!’

Ellis was a huge component of the unbeatable Alcorcon side on the previous FIFA, and the ‘attacking wing-back’ has proven to be more than capable of adapting to the new game. Averaging a goal every other game, and a more than respectable 5 possession wons a game - Ellis has truly taken-on this unique role and made it his own. My eyes will be trained on whether he can carry on this form into the Champions’ League, as if he can get things ticking at the highest level then Sociedad are clearly going to be aiming for a treble, and he would be integral to that plan. Great season.

DM - @dylllll - Real Sociedad: With all this attacking intent from their ‘wing-backs’, Sociedad clearly would need a defensive rock to hold everything together and protect against counter-attacks. 11 clean sheets in 15, with 95 possessions won in a side that mostly dominated the ball in the league means that Dyl put a massive shift in, protected the back three and recycled the ball well; allowing their wing-backs to attack with such great success. That sort of output in a dominating side is not to be sniffed-at, and suggests that Dyl deserves a lot more kudos for his participation in this side than I expect he’s had already.

CM - @Birchinho x - Atletico Madrid: Hey, look, I appreciate that Birch has played RM this season, but I have a rule where I put the side in the shape that the title-winners played, so I’m squeezing him in at CM. The wide midfielder had a phenomenal season this time around, topping the TOTS points for midfielders courtesy of his great all-round stats. 8 goals, 6 assists… solid all-round passing, dribbling and ball-winning results… Honestly, a solid candidate for best all-round performance of the season. He may want to add more goals for further individual plaudits, but his efforts certainly haven’t been missed by us here in Spain this time around.

CM - @Dariusj123 - Atletico Madrid: Another one slightly out of position, but my word did we have to get Darius into the side. It’s very rare, even in strong sides at the top of the tables, to see a pass completion rate as high as 87% from a defensive midfielder. As well as contributing plenty in defence, it’s the ball retention that really stands-out. Being able to help your side build-up play as well as Darius clearly did means that the attackers have much more freedom to try things and not worry about being walked-through on the counter. Brilliant stuff from Darius, and I look forward to seeing more of the same in the future!

ST - @Mikee Dunn - FC Barcelona: I get it. 23 of his goals came in 4 games… ‘STAT PADDING!’ I hear you shout.

Well, I call nonsense. 33 goals in 11 games is a special case, and warrants inclusion. On top of his ruthlessness in front of goal against the lesser sides, he still averaged over a goal a game this season when he did play, and managed two in the Copa del Rey semi final too.

On top of that, I have heard from sources close to Barcelona’s hierarchy that they consider him the best striker they’ve seen on this game; so let’s see if that statement can stand-up at the business end, in the Champions’ League. Beyond that, I’d love to see Mikee give a full domestic season and see what damage he can really do without missing a third of the matches. Wonderful season.

ST - @Ciaginni - Atletico Madrid: Now, we come onto my own personal favourite of the side, Mr Ciaginni. He doesn’t half chat some waffle in the manager’s chat, but he’s the epitome of a ‘complete forward’. I remember drooling over his Nations’ League performances with the Netherlands back in the day, then celebrating his Chamois sides’ win in the Europa League, and now he’s here leading the line in Spain with 25 goals and hoping to cause some upsets in the Champions’ League.

All this after an incredible run of trophy-hunting, starting with a Championship playoff in S46, then a Ligue Un victory in S51, and back-to-back midweek titles with Fiorentina… Now is perhaps the time we start to recognise Ciaginni as one of the very best, and this European weekend will likely to key to that discussion moving-forward.

BENCH:

@Clyford - Real Sociedad
    @Ace Scorpion - FC Barcelona
    @UltramegaK8 - Getafe
    @PK I 97 - Real Betis
    @React Bots - Real Sociedad
    @Kanooo7 - Atletico Madrid
    @JigzyBlue - Real Betis

Well done all!

Season 53 Bundesliga TOTS

VFL_BUNDESLIGA_TOTS_53.png

GK - @Leon I 1 I - RB Leipzig - Starting the Bundesliga TOTS is Leon, Leon had a very good season with RB Leipzig who finished in 1st place with the joint least goals conceded. Playing 13 out of 17 games he got a very impressive 11 clean sheets with 22 saves and 1 MOTM so this shows he was a very big part in the title winning RB Leipzig defence.

CB - @AlexCrunch - RB Leipzig – Next up in the TOTS is another RB Leipzig player, Alex had a impressive season with RB Leipzig by playing all games, In them 17 games he got a very impressive 13 CS and even contributing at the other end of the field with 4 goals, this made it very possible for them to win the league without losing a single game.

CB - @Tommygunng5 - VfL Wolfsburg – Tommy had a very solid season at Wolfsburg. He made every single game and this was a big part to why Wolfsburg pushed and finished in 4th place and reaching the CL stages. He was a brick wall in the back and it was made apparent by his very impressive 76 possessions won which is the most out of all the defenders in this TOTS. This was a very good and well-rounded season for Tommy.

CB - @Rakxrz - RB Leipzig – Finishing the defence is Rakxrz, Rakxrz helped RB Leipzig get the trophy and also achieved a very good season for him personally with 13 CS, 4 Goals, 3 Assists, 2 MOTM and 73 possessions won. An all-round great season from him.

CDM - @Brookyy 28 - RB Leipzig - The first player in the midfield is the very experienced Brookyy 28, his consistency was superb this season making all games in the league, 17 games with 13 CS were the reason why they had the highest goal difference in the league. The ball winner won possession a crazy 121 times. Brookyy was a key player for Leipzig and helped them by being the guy to jump into a tackle but also being able to pass the ball out.

CDM - @Class Lavew - RB Leipzig – The next player from the title winning team is Lavew, Lavew had another impressive season at Leipzig and this was shown by his stats, 17 games played with 13 CS and an average pass percentage of 84 with 91% dribble success was the reason Leipzig had the joint lowest goals conceded of the season.

CAM - @MWest x - VfB Stuttgart – And again another player we all know very well is the one and only West, only playing 10 games this season he racked up a very good 17 goal contributions this season, with a very impressive performances in the 10 games he played he got a very well earned 4 MOTM’s so you can see why he was signed by Stuttgart.

CAM - @TreRobertsxn - 1. FC Union Berlin – The first player to come out of Union Berlin is the very experienced Tre. He came into the middle of the team and helped his team finish 3rd He made an impressive 17 G/A contributions in 14 games and a dribble percentage of 82 means he was a very tricky player to get the ball off

ST - @TheScouseSanta - VfL Wolfsburg – VfL Wolfsburg leading man who put them at the top 4 of the table, He came away with a very impression 19 G/A in 17 games shows why Wolfsburg wanted him up front for the season. The team were that impressed with him they gave him a 2 MOTM awards.,

ST - @Mx BennyG - 1. FC Union Berlin – Our only other player from Berlin in this TOTS is Mx BennyG. Benny enjoyed a very positive season, involved in 22 goals and scoring 11 of them. It was an incredible season for the Union Berlin striker, let’s hope he can keep up this goal scoring form in the new season.

ST - @Yeh Budd - RB Leipzig – Last but not least in the main guy Yeh Budd, An unbelievable personal season for Yeh Budd showed he had a great time in front of goal, with 11 goals and 20 assists show he helped his team finish 1st in a very tough league. With a average pass percentage of 72% and a dribble success rate of 70% shows he wasn’t afraid of going at players or trying to find that killer ball.

BENCH:
    @S3wer Side - Werder Bremen
    @I Bowsy I - VfL Wolfsburg
    @JBullot96 - VfB Stuttgart
    @Huntz 32 - FC Schalke 04
    @Pickingz - SC Paderborn 07
    @Baboo2310 - RB Leipzig
    @Corey XIII - FC Bayern

Well done to all the people that made it!!

Last edited:
    Season 53 Premier League TOTS

VFL-S53-TOTS-PREMIER-LEAGUE.png

@TheBlueCobraa – Manchester United
    Finally we are here, the crème dela crème the Premier League TOTS and were starting off with a household name ‘TheBlueCobraa’. 19 games, 48 saves and 8 clean sheets, did he carry or what? This is a performance I love to see with a save percentage of 70% - an unreal season for any goalkeeper. Congrats mate best of luck in Europe

@Eardzy – Arsenal
    105 possessions won, 14 clean sheets, what more could anyone do. The most TOTS points as a defender, a league title and Champions League to play for. I have sat here for about 10 minutes trying to find something meaningful to say – but I can’t. An incredible season both personally and for his club! Unreal!

@Lord Sele – Arsenal
    Theres a bit of a theme running here with Arsenal players and TOTS’s – Lord Sele shouldn’t have missed those 2 games that was another 2 clean sheets you missed out on. Nonetheless 12 clean sheets, 97 possessions won and a league title. Fantastic season – just to add only 5 goals conceded all season, something special is brewing at Arsenal. Congrats pal!

@ChrisyDx – Spurs
    Chrisy 2 goals, 9 CS’s and 88 possessions won all while playing with Barney is some good going. A fantastic season to the veteran of the game having joined VFL back in 2015 – one of the classics if I might add. Unreal season this year mate, lets see if you boys can go the distance in the CL! Best of luck and congrats!

@SNAABA – Manchester United
    Rounding out the back four is Snaaba – the Scottish United CB. He’s like a good version of Scott McTominay (Snaaba can actually defend). 127 possessions won, that’s TOTS CDM level let alone CB level, no one is getting round this man. 1 goal as well to round off a great season for Manchester United, congratulations mate!

@LUHG Dan – Arsenal
    First of our deadly duo – the Partey to our Xhaka. League Title (TICK), Most Possessions Won as a Midfielder (TICK), more assists than some CAMs (TICK). If you were writing this lads bio for the season its Golden Boy. Unreal season 8 assists, 12 CS’s and a crazy number of possessions won. I don’t know what more to say before someone reminds me he will never sign for my team. Congrats mate, undoubtedly deserved.

@twins2409 – Arsenal
    Next up of our deadly duo is Twins the Welsh player with 6 assists, 1 goal and 13 clean sheets. This man locked down the midfield all season with Dan and has been rewarded with a Premier League trophy to add to the cabinet. Congratulations on your season Twins, wish you the best for your Champions League run!

@Thrash – Spurs
    Did Vini change his GT for this season alone, 10 goals 13 assists in 19 matches is quite the return along with 52 possessions won. This is an unreal season and he has proved that naming yourself after a Brazilian wonderkid works on VFL! Congrats on the great season pal!

@zMichael – Arsenal
    The Northern Ireland international is back at it again 27 goals, 17 assists in 19 games. Pure dominance, nothing else really needs to be said. This season was exceptional as we have grown accustom to with Michael, best of luck this season continue the great form!

@Kieran Codd – Chelsea
    Now onto the strike partnership this TOTS. Kieran scored 28 goals – joint top this season while playing for the highest scoring team in the Premier League. Not only this he added 11 assists to the tally and only 3 MOTM’s! Unbelievable season, I look forward to much of the same next season congrats!

@Barney2goose – Spurs
    Now Barney where do we start – you are my head admin so I will be nice. You stat padding c***. Take of that as you will, what an unreal season – 28 goals, 17 assists and 87% pass accuracy. I am more impressed by the passing than anything else. 87% for an attacker is unreal numbers – congratulations but I hope I never have to hear you moan about admin tasks again…

Bench
    @assass1nslayer9
    @BigKemps
    @BT I 243 I
    @Henley 7
    @Bailey Ince
    @Besboo
    @I Kiann I

• Flames
    Reactions: TheBlueCobraa
    Season 53 Championship TOTS

VFL-S53-TOTS-CHAMPIONSHIP.png

@playswell99 – Aston Villa
    Plays well, damn sure he does. What a season 13 CS, 15 saves and 3 MOTM’s, crucial in Aston Villa winning the championship. Only 8 goals conceded all season, some may give thanks to great defenders and ball winning midfielders but when you need someone last man to do the job look no further than Playswell99. Congrats on the TOTS and League Title, look forward to seeing you in the Prem next season.

@Freaked mate – Everton
    First of the Evertonians is Freaked Mate, the Irish sensation although hes getting on a bit now, some thought his best was past him but this season there is no doubt, he is as good as he has always been. 2 assists, 103 possessions won (most in the league for defenders) and 9 clean sheets gets this man straight into the starting 11. Best of luck with the playoff’s and congrats pal.

@MattDJ1225 – Sheffield United
    I can say with passion the best Welsh CB in the Championship all season – 3 goals and 2 assists as well as a classic defensive masterclass. Playing for the lowest scoring team in the top 6 is not always easy however when you have Matt at CB your life will be made much simpler. Unreal season mate, onto the next!

@Mac Fawcett x – MK Dons
    TOTS and 9 CS’s what more could Mac ask for. I could write on about how amazing Mac has been this season and how it’s a great performance for any player – but to only concede 16 goals while not missing a game all season is an amazing achievement. Not only this Mac added 3 assists – was he taking corners or something? Great season pal, congrats!

@TStockyy – MK Dons
    Stocky, your name seems to appear on these lists all the time. 137 possessions won, yes that is correct 137, adding to this 3 assists and 9 clean sheets while not missing a game is quite the achievement. Most TOTS points of any midfielder in the league – unreal mate, well done!

@El Mezzala – Sheffield United
    A CDM with a goal scoring trait – CM Inverted seems to do a little bit of everything and do it all extremely well. 3 goals, 2 assists, 6 clean sheets, 2 MOTM’s and 104 possessions won all season. The Box to Box midfielder of the modern VFL – all while helping to guide his team to 2nd in the Championship, cant wait to see you next season in the Premier League – lets see if you can do it all over again.

@Ruzz Buzz - MK Dons
    My girlfriend has a back massager that makes the same noise as your GT – however she never lets me use it which is strange. Now enough with the jokes – 1 goal, 11 assists our own Iniesta playing in the Championship all without ever getting a MOTM! Shows just how consistent Ruzz is, unbelievable season bud!

@Hollow IRL – Blackpool
    Consistency – I could go on about how great Hollow has been all season but the stats speak volumes to us all 19 games, 3 goals, 3 assists, and 65 possessions won all while playing CM. By all means not his best and not his worst season but this shows consistency means more than anything on the pitch. Putting in a 7/10 every game is nothing less than a managers dream. Congratulations

@VTXN ChAOsSs – Charlton Athletic
    First things first, that GT is a mess. But I digress 18 G/A in 19 games while finishing 9th in the league is nothing less than amazing – only 3 MOTM’s not sure who in the Charlton dressing room has been having some fun with the manager after hours to take them away from Chaos. Congratulations mate great season!

@iTz Dec – Everton
    Now yes, he scored the most goals this season, yes he had the most TOTS points of anyone this season, but by god he loves a moan. 35 G/A in 19 games, what more could you ask for – but he somehow always wants more. Tried a stint at CB last FIFA – I can see that ended well as he’s now back where he belongs tearing up the leagues with his goals. Congrats pal!

@I LJC I – Everton
    The typical midfield maestro is LJC – I was shocked to see his name in LW rather than CAM but he is still doing the business 21 assists and 12 goals in 19 games. Although you may have played fantastically this season giving yourself 9 MOTM’s is a bit much as a manager? Maybe Dec could have had a few more this season or even Freaked Mate. I digress, amazing season and clearly an amazing manager – congrats pal, lets see you win the playoffs now!

Bench
    @Burkett 2 x
    @JJ1400
    @masfe3
    @Ad098
    @I JP94 I
    @Brazy LD
    @willjam2012

Season 53 League One TOTS

VFL-S53-L1-TOTS.png

@ConzeyLa – Cambridge United
    First off, we start the L1 TOTS with the impeccable Mexican shot stopper, Ochoa becomes a mix of Neuer and Prime Casillas in World Cups however his counterpart has done the same on VFL. 31 saves and 6 clean sheets gives him the number 1 shirt in our starting line-up. Congratulations Conzey, looking forward to seeing you again next season.

@all jokes6737 – Tranmere Rovers
    Starting the back line is All Jokes – a fantastic defender with 84 possessions won, helping Tranmere win the league title. Defending was All Jokes main priority this season amassing the most clean sheets in the league with 11. At least his defending wasn’t all jokes (if you will pardon the pun) Congrats mate!

@LukeBuck1905 – Bolton Wanderers
    Next up in the back 3 is our goal scoring CB – a reincarnation of Koeman and Ramos. 10 clean sheets, 5 MOTM’s and 4 goals. A great season for any defender and to top it all off promotion up to the championship next season. Can’t wait to see what Luke can do in the Championship – let the goal scoring antics continue. Well done pal!

@WrittenCrayfish – Brighton & Hove Albion
    Finalising our back 3 is WrittenCrayfish. All that can be said is triple digits on possessions won, 100 to be specific. The only defender in L1 to achieve triple digits, quite some achievement! Not only this he added 5 clean sheets to his tally. A consistent defender – what all managers dream of. Congratulations mate, wish you all the best for next season.

@Riggaz TR – Tranmere Rovers
    Starting off the midfield is Riggaz, an unreal season. Just read these stats: 2 goals, 3 assists, 11 clean sheets, 4 MOTM’s and 113 possessions won. There is nothing this man cannot do, I could sit here and write about how amazing his season was, but I see myself quickly running out of superlatives to describe him. Congratulations mate and enjoy the league title!

@Rufousdeer8 – Bolton Wanderers
    Up next we have the 2nd TOTS from the Bolton squad who finished 3rd. This player needs no real introduction – 9 CS, 3 MOTM’s and 104 possessions won. The stats speak for it all, a defensive maestro not only this they performed with a 95% dribble completion the highest of all nominated players. Wins the ball back and never loses it, unbelievable!

@lakestar89 – Wycombe Wanderers
    We have our first and only Wycombe player in the starting line-up, Lakestar 89. They have aged like fine wine and what a performance they put in this season. 8 assists and 4 clean sheets along with a host of possessions won. This player can do a little bit of everything and that’s what I love to see. Congrats!

@Lockett 8 – Gillingham
    On a night out we always say to someone, take one for the team and Lockett has done just that this season playing throughout the middle of the park. Assists, goals possessions won, you name it he’s
    done it. His presence across the pitch can be felt no matter the opposition, unreal season and I hope to see your name pop up on here more!

@l Clarke l 12 l – Brighton & Hove Albion
    First off why does a GT need some many I/l’s in it, I would hate to have to find your GT! But let me look past Clarkes obsession with the awkward GT and move onto the talking point the stats. 21 G/A in 19 games. Not missing a beat for his team and performing week in week out. These are stats that all players hope to achieve each season and Clarke certainly has delivered. Congratulations.

@JT97 IX – Tranmere Rovers
    Golden boot in League 1, need I say anymore. 23 goals, 5 assists and 3 MOTM’s – no MOTM stat padding here. Consistency is always key to getting a TOTS and JT97 has certainly performed. With their goals helping secure the title for Tranmere. Best of luck in the Championship next season – lets see if we can get a B2B golden boot!

@BSniffy – Cambridge United
    BSniffy, the only thing that might be a bit sniffy is the amount of MOTM’s but he certainly deserved them. 22 goals, 6 assists in 15 games, a return of nearly 2 G/A per game. These are 2012 Leo Messi numbers, an outstanding performance this season and the rightful player to round off a fantastic bunch of L1 TOTS players. Congratulations on the season mate.

Bench
    @Waddog GK 1X
    @mootastic101
    @BreezYY
    @xRDLCFC
    @Hasbullah x
    @I Rickus I
    @I 9MB I Munk

Season 53 League Two TOTS

L2-S53-TOTS.png

@Freeman dcfc - Notts Forest
    First up in League Two is the league winner’s GK, FreemanDCFC. Freeman played 17/19 league games available this season, with a hugely impressive 10 clean sheets. With such a strong defence in front of him, he still proved his worth with 20 saves across the season. Well in Freeman!

@Bexts x - Notts Forest
    Next up in the back line is the league winner’s star CB - Bexts x. Bexts played all 19 of Forest’s league games this season, collecting 10 clean sheets, with a staggering 103 possession wins. With two goals and an assist also to his name, it is no wonder he is in the TOTS for League 2 this season. Congrats Bexts!

@VR I 7 I - Notts Forest
    Forest’s LB is next, VR I 7 I. Although VR only played 12 games in the league for Nottingham this season, he collected 6 clean sheets. He also put in a proper shift in the attack for the side, with 2 goals and 6 assists, and an insane 94% dribble accuracy, a real bright spark of an exceptional Notts Forest team. Good job VR!

@ii SvF ii - Notts Forest
    The final defender for this year’s TOTS is from, and no surprises here, but Nottingham Forest, and it’s their RB, ii SVF ii. SVF played 15 games this season, and still managed 10 clean sheets, a staggering 2/3 of the possible games! 3 assists and a goal too helped to power the attack of Forest this year! Congrats SVF!

@TJ I Allday - Reading
    Starting off the midfield we have TJ I Allday, TJ was another vital part of Reading’s team. TJ was a stand out player this season, collecting possession an incredible 131 times, phenomenal stat. Not only did he win the ball back, he showed composure on the ball with a 91% dribbling percentage. Some could say he was hard done by with just 1 MOTM award. . An incredible season TJ, well done!

@Kaiser I5I - AFC Wimbledon
    Next up, we have Kaiser, the Wimbledon gaffer himself. Kaiser played a key part in Wimbledon’s season with 97 possession wins this season, an anchor for Wimbledon. Not only has he shown he can win the ball back, he’s also shown he is careful with the ball with an average pass percentage of 82% allowing his side to keep the ball and dominate games. Well done Kaiser, solid efforts this season!

@Mushiesta - AFC Wimbledon
    He might be an Arsenal fan, but he’s an okay FIFA player we suppose. Nevertheless, in 19 games this season Musiesta collected 10 assists and scored 4 times, proving Wimbledon to be dangerous down the wings. Like his wing partner Clutch, Musiesta proved to be very hard working for his team with an incredible 63 possession wins. A very good season Musiesta, well done!

Clutch x - AFC Wimbledon
    In the midfield with his other three teammates, we have Clutchh x. Clutchh from RM managed to score an incredible 15 times while picking up 11 assists. Should we see this man in a higher division? He has proven to be vital for Wimbledon this season. Not only has he been a threat going forward, he has also proven to be strong defensively with 47 possession wins. Very well done this season Clutch!

@Wxrldy98x - Nottingham Forest
    With yet another Nottingham Forest player, we have Wxrldy98 x, Wxroldy98 was a key man for JayBoer this season, picking up 7 assists and 7 goals in Nottingham’s free scoring season. Not only did Wxrldy prove to be effective, he also gained a whopping 85% dribbling percentage, maintaining the possession for his team. Very well done this season mate!

@TL94 x - Reading
    Where do we start with Readings talisman? In just 19 games TL94 managed to score 29 times, his performances were noticed multiple times as he also gained 8 MOTM’s from his team. Not only does TL94 know where the back of the net is, he also knows where to find a key pass, as he picked up 3 assists for his team this season. An incredible season TL94, well done.

@JayBoer - Nottingham Forest
    Upfront partnering with TL94, we have Jay. Jay enjoyed a successful season with Nottingham Forest as they captured the league, Jay was a vital part of Forest’s success with the sharpshooter ability. Jay scored 32 times this season in 19 games, an incredible stat. Not only did Jay score 32 times, he also assisted 14 times being a key influence for Forest's team. Well done Jay, fantastic season!

Bench
    @Big Cartz
    @Drxp I 4
    @R4 Reb
    @Nico BareIIa
    @ZzDaviieszZ
    @Goat I 10 I
    @Dylann 17

Last edited:

Season 53 Ligue 1 TOTS

Ligue-1.png

GK - @Carlsson - Monaco

We are kicking off this Ligue 1 TOTS with one of the best keepers around Carlson, after another impressive season winning another league title and the Coupe de france he has shown why he is a key player in this brilliant Monaco side keeping 8 CS in 17 games. We will expect to see more solid performances from the experienced Swedish keeper in times to come. Congrats for making it in Tots and good luck next season!

CB- @Everitt x - Monaco

The first CB in this TOTS is Everitt, this season the defender has been showcasing his defensively ability having kept 8 CS in 15 games and also winning the ball back 68 times, helping Monaco lift the title and coupe de France. As well as, as being an aerial threat from set pieces scoring 5 goals he has certainly shown why he was key player in this Monaco side. We will expect to see more brilliant defensively displays from this experienced defender. Congrats on making it in tots and good luck next season!

CB - @Osvla - Marseille

Next up in this Ligue 1 TOTS we have Osvla, this season the Marseille man has been there key defender at the back he has also been an absolute rolls-royce for this French team helping them reach European Football. He continued to show of his defensive abilities racking up them CS having 9 in 17 games, winning the ball back 75 times and having 4 MOTM’s thought out the season. Where would have Marseille been without this man at the back? Congrats on making it in tots good luck next season!

CB - @samcg00 - Lyon

The third and final defender in this Ligue 1 TOTS is SamCG00. This underrated Lyon CB has been grafting and putting in consistent performances to help them gain European Football where he will be needed to help them on the biggest stage. SamCG00 showcased an number of brilliant defensively displays keeping 8 CS in 17 games and winning the ball back an impressive 84 times, he really shown what he is made of this season. Congrats on making it in TOTS and good luck next season!

DM - @Pogs - AS Monaco

VFL Pogba is back in France, and back being a dirty little statpad in his hunt to win as many ligue 1's as possible.

Solely here because blud won the league, with only 65 pos won, and 8 clean sheets.

DM - @Cameroon l 25 l - Auxerre

The bloke who's called 'Cameroon' but isn't from the country appears next. After being a full-time identity theft, he's part-time grafter in the middle of the park.

Bottling a CL final (L bozo) and winning the hearts of the 2 Auxerre fans, it can be described as a good season.

LM (RAM) - @PJGlashylad -Auxerre

A common PJ dub, the man famous for ball-rolling off the pitch in S50 for Paderborn and enduring the wrath of josheyboyo, the GOAT has stepped his career up,

and he deserves it. Goalscorer, Leader, Legend - Geraldine Donkers.

RM - @dylazn - Monaco

The man of many aliases, ZD, ZeeDee zDylan blah blah blah is here! Been here so any times I genunely have no interest in typing anything else.

CAM - @CJHyde - Auxerre

Ex-admin, and overall nice man! I could put you in here solely for willing to take Sean Tilla into a club-

nevertheless great season m8, 13 assists, 0 CL trophies- all-round cracking job buh.

ST - @Nels 9x - Toulouse-

From a team some could say was expected Tou Louse (badum chhhh) they have a winner in the sense of Nels.

9GP, 28 G/A- that's bloody fantastic.

ST - @vGreckoz - Auxerre

Big striker, tall, lengthy man- he scores goals, drops rizz on women (possibly??) but

nonetheless still doesn't win Champions Leagues! warra season for the man with an afro.

BENCH

ST - @ColeDoesntMiss- Lyon

ST - @Dominho - Monaco

CM - @Class That - Marseille

DM - @JxBaz - Auxerre

LB - @xLouisJK - Auxerre

CB - @II McColl II - Lyon

GK - @Medz47 - PSG

Attachments

• Ligue-1.jpg
      Ligue-1.jpg
      82.2 KB · Views: 106
    Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: Evxritt
    The VFL Season 54 TOTW #1

MtL49pF1_o.png

GK - @Leon I 1 I - RB Leipzig - We kick-off Season 54 with a veteran between the stick, it's the Irish Ballon d'Or winner himself, Leon! The Leipzig man has been in fantastic form, securing 6 clean sheets in 6 games this week, gifting his club a perfect dream start to the Bundesliga! This defensive unit at Leipzig just continues to improve and improve, and one must wonder if this season will be the one where that 6 year old defensive clean sheet record finally crumbles! Great start and congratulations Leon!

CB - @Mitrita 30 - Stade Brestois - Next up, we have the Italian Stallion himself, the Brestois defender and international superstar, Mitrita 30! The Italian impressed in every performance for his national team in recent times, and now picks up the red of Brestois and continues to perform at an incredible level! He's managed to pick up 5 clean sheets, 2 MOTM awards, and 33 possession wins in his 6 games played this weekend.... a start which Brestois will be VERY happy with! Can these Italians go all the way? We'll have to wait and see! Bravo amico!

CB - @Drewdinii - RB Leipzig - As we move across the defensive line, we come across another Leipzig man, it's Scottish international Drewdinii! Drew's been in fine form along with the rest of Leipzig, securing 1 goal, 6 clean sheets, and 21 possession wins in 6 games played! Although their eyes will be on the prize, Leipzig are VFL's version of Bayern Munich in real life... you expect this team to win the Bundesliga. The big question is can they go all the way and secure the Champions League? With performances like this, it's hard to argue against it! Best of luck Drew!

CB - @cSamii - RB Leipzig - We remain in Leipzig, and go over to Drew's partner in crime, it's the engimatic cSamii! Sami has continued to chase down silverware and has made yet another smart decision with sticking to Leipzig. He's found his home here! 6 games, 1 goal, 6 clean sheets, 1 MOTM and 22 possession wins puts him as one of the top rated defenders after week 1 in higher tier! He's composed, calm, and reminds me of Lingard if he was a bit taller. What a player!

LB - @Eardzy - RB Leipzig - Finally, we conclude our backline with another Leipzig man, it's the left back this time, Eardzy! Eardz has continued to make a name for himself as one of the most well rounded full-backs in higher tier. From his darting runs, to his sublime crossing and tackling, it's clear to see why he's managed 6/6 clean sheets with an assist and 27 possession wins! A top top week from a top top player. Bravo and keep it up brother!

CDM - @Brookyy 28 - RB Leipzig - We move into our midfield partnership, and there's no better place to start than Leipzig again! We kick it off with the midfield general Brooky 28! Brooky has been a pillar of consistent performances for nearly 2 years now, making that CDM spot his own! The man managed to grab 1 assist, 6 clean sheets, 1 MOTM and 34 possession wins! The Ballon d'Or must be getting closer for the TOTY winner, and it's hard to argue at this point he's one of the best CDM players we've seen in recent times! Congratulations my friend!

CDM - @Rykhtorov - RB Leipzig - We finally end the RB Leipzig celebration parade with Brooky's midfield partner, Lavew! Much like Brooky, Lav has been in some incredible form for the past 2 years, and pairing up with Brooky he's absolutely found solace to perform at his peak! He's managed to grab 3 goals, 6 clean sheets, 1 MOTM and 32 possession wins in his 6 games this week, and for me, he's been one of the standout performers in this team, let alone for Leipzig! Congratulations!

LM - @Kovalyov - AS Monaco - As we venture further up the field, we also land in France to take a look at Monaco's Kovalyov! Brad aka Kovalyov has been in some incredible form from the wide midfield area, grabbing 4 goals, 5 assists, 1 MOTM award and also 15 possession wins! The England international may well now have a Russian name, but he's kept that English fighting spirit when galloping down the wing and looking like a prime David Beckham! GGs Brad!

LM - @Pickingz - Arsenal - Lastly, our midfield is completed by a tricky English winger, it's the main man of Arsenal himself, Pickingz! The former manager of the year has been in fanstastic form with 4 goals, 5 assists, 1 MOTM award, and 22 possession wins in his 6 games to put Arsenal top of the table! The dynamic and tricky winger has been influential in their fast start, and looks to be an early contender for a potential Ballon d'Or nomination if he can keep the consistency high! A top player, a key figure to a title push, and a TOTW earner! Top Work!

ST - @iTz Dec - Everton - As we push into the forward area of our team, we come to the top goal scorer of the week, it's Everton's own iTz Dec! Sean Dyche will be wishing he had a man like this in your line-up in real life, as Dec has managed to bag 14 goals, 4 assists, and 2 MOTM awards in his 6 games played... helping Everton apply pressure to champions Arsenal! Dec may have had a fast start, but it's all about the big games that are still to come... Chelsea, Tottenham, and Hull will be an excellent measure for him next week. Best of luck Dec!

ST - @Mikee Dunn - 1. FC Union Berlin - And here we are, the final man of the XI, and it's one of the biggest players we've seen lead a line in the last year or so, it's Mike Dunn! Mike has been categoricaly Berlin's most important player, securing 11 goals, 4 assists, and 3 MOTM awards in his 6 games played! There was a lot of question marks about Dunn's contributions in the big games for Barcelona last season, and that's something he'll need to figure out if Berlin are to push Leipzig all the way this season. Regardless, it's a fantastic return for the opening 6 games, and one that will give Mike a lot of confidence going into week two! Congratulations and best of luck!

Sub Bench

GK - @BANG3RB0Y - Huddersfield
    LB - @I Ray P Dave I - Coventry City
    CB - @wolvesbeastmode - Huddersfield
    CDM - @Ruzz Buzz - MK Dons
    CM - @Got A Lisp - Burnley
    ST - @True Teki - Fortuna Dusseldorf
    ST - @JM105570 - Bolton​

Reactions: zB10x
    The VFL Season 54 TOTW #2

s54-TOTW-2.png

GK - @Jake Clarke - Real Betis - Starting week 2's TOTW is a man that's finally settled on a gamertag, although Hyena may not be the one to stick with, Jake! The shot stopper had a busy weekend keeping 5clean sheets and making 10 saves in the process. Don't ask me how, but he got himself an assist too! Hopefully with Jake in the sticks Betis stand a chance of causing an upset this weekend. Best of luck and congrats again Jake.

LB - @Freaked mate - Everton - We're into the Premier League for our first defensive addition, Freaked Mate. A solid weekend from the lesser known full back sees him pickup 4 clean sheets and 36 poss won, having blown the title race wide open with their dispatching of Hull, we can expect to see Freaked in the running for a TOTS when all is said and done. well played and good luck!

CB - @HHarwood x - AS Monaco - Jumping to the opposite of unknown is our first CB, Harwood! Harry has once again shown why he's known as one of the best to pickup the pad with a standout weekend. 5 clean sheets and 33 poss won wasn't enough as the Blackpool Tower adding 2 goals to his tally aswel. This set-piece beacon will be crucial to Monaco retaining their Ligue 1 and pushing onto European Glory!

CB - @xRealManu - Stade Brestois - Yet another Italian finds his way into TOTW with xRealManu carrying the torch. Yet another 5 clean sheet-er and 43 poss won to usurp even Harwoods numbers! With Brestois only 3 points behind Monaco these two defenders will be jockeying for dear life as we enter the final weekend. A Champions League spot beckons for Brestois and given their current form you can only expect them to keep on winning, and they have Manu to thank for that!

LB - @KoA FreeK - Real Betis - The Second Betis player to deserve praise this weekend is KoA Freek! Jakes partner in crime picked up 5 clean sheets aswel (Obviously) and contributed massively to the attack with 88% dribble success. Not many people could stop Freek when he started running, and Betis will need this form to continue if they wish to challenge domestically and push for those european places. Defence will win you championships and Betis chave some very strong building blocks. Best of luck to Betis as they face #1+2 in the league next weekend, give em hell!

CDM - @Huntz 32 - FC Schalke 04 - Now were onto Marco, he has chased me to write what he thinks will be a compelling paragraph about him. Realistically yes he has had a good weekend, but playing CDM while having 2 of the greatest ST’s of the 20th century in his name really does bug me. 5 clean sheets, 45 possessions won and 2 goal contributions shows that this man really is a DM after all. Maybe we can request a GT change to Gennaro Makélélé – none the less a truly unbelievable weekend mate! Best of luck fighting for the title in the Bundesliga!

CDM - @DxnielM - AS Monaco - Now were onto the defensive midfielders – the Rodri to the De Bruyne. What a weekend Daniel has had, 5 games, 2 goals and 2 assists whilst ensuring his team kept 4 clean sheets across the weekend. Daniel is the player that everyone wants, unflappable in defensive mid, while adding goals and assists across the board. Fantastic weekend keeping Monaco top of the table as things stand. Great weekend mate, very well done.

RM - @Stansfield - Arsenal - Stansfield, what can I write that has not been written for this guy 10 times over. From RM having 5 goal contributions while helping Arsenal keep their eyes set on the Premier League trophy is no mean feat. The Northern Irish man is the reincarnation of George Best while playing for the best team in red in the Premier League. An incredible weekend from an incredible man. Congrats bud!

CAM - @Bobberz x - Girone - I can’t lie when doing this paragraph, I was frantically searching for Serie A on site to realise that Girona are in LaLiga, but let’s not let that take away from Bobberz. What a week this man is having from CAM and what a weekend he has just had. 11 goal contributions and 3 MOTM’s all while playing for a team in 8th place. Unbelievable weekend and maybe Bobberz can take Girona up to the Champions League where he deserves to be playing. Great work mate!

RAM - @Benny67x - Athletico Madrid - Benny this week has proved that even playing under Leadus can make you a good player, the Scottish creator with 10 goals and 0 assists across the weekend with a 80% dribble percentage. Not only has this been a good weekend for Benny but a good season so far leading the La Liga in goals with his team Atletico top of the pile. I am sure someone will be writing this man a TOTS paragraph next weekend for his amazing weekend and season. Bring that trophy home so Lawbawz can finally win LaLiga. Congrats mate!

ST - @Yeh Budd - RB Leipzig - Last but not least Yeh Budd – last week the TOTW was dominated by RB Leipzig defenders, this week the only appearance from Leipzig was in attack. 15 goal contributions in 6 games is unbelievable, currently helping Leipzig to top of the Bundesliga on goal difference. Without this man getting the goals Leipzig would not be in the position they are today. Unbelievable week mate, lets hopefully see you again next week with a trophy to hand. Congrats brev!

Sub Bench

GK - @RPNoLevels - Forest Green Rovers
    CB - @Smyth I5I - Forest Green Rovers
    CDM - @Haylie - Coventry City
    CM - @Besboo - Sheffield Wednesday
    CM - @Taylorboi82 - QPR
    ST - @XxCamerooneyxX - MK Dons
    ST - @JigzyBlue - MK Dons

The VFL Premier League Season 54 TOTS

PL.png

Paragraphs by @Huntz 32

GK - @Justin lormr - Aston Villa - Kicking off the Prem TOTS is the rock of Aston Viilla, Justin! The Scotsman backpacked the newly promoted side to a respectable European finish, picking up 10 clean sheets and an astounding 41 saves! The shot stopper will need to keep his hands warm as they look ahead to continental success this weekend. GL and congrats lormr!

RB - @Freaked mate - Everton - Leading the defensive charge is Everton catalyst, freaked Mate! The sole FB nominee for TOTS earned his place with being a near league-leader with 126 poss won, a tough challenge from FB! As Everton eye up a favourable run in the Carabao Cup alongside Europa league dreams, we can expect to see Freaked on every teamsheet, well done bud!

CB - @ChrisyDx - Hull City - A returning brick wall is Old man ChrissyD, he's made so many TOTS that he probably won't even check this. But nevertheless this absolute mammoth of a centre half pub stomped the majority of the league, if he could only learn to pass he'd make a great dm. Congrats to Chrissy on your 300th TOTS and here's to many more!

CB - @DH93 x - Everton - Propping up the best backline in England,, another one of LJ's minons, DH! Having shone in the championship in the previous season, the new starboy of England has continued his trajectory being a key piece in Everton's success of a season. Reality checking the big dogs was second nature to this Everton team and with one of the best backlines in the league it's clear to see why!

CM - @Loze - Arsenal - Next up is the Arse(nal) DM Loze. When he isn't talking about 'The Weather', he is carrying Pickingz bald arse, getting poss won, also chipping in with GA in his _ games. However, the biggest achievement for Loze this season was not having a mental breakdown playing with that bald clown. Well done on making it out of the season with your mental health (relatively) unscathed.

CDM - @I LJC I - Everton - Whilst your own stats were very strong, picking up 9 goal contributions in CDM is no easy feat, you elected to play 4231 with an absolute flagpole up front, which would be unforgiveable. However, being the straw that dismantled Hull made the entire league happy so I'll be putting you forward for the next TOTG. Best of luck with your cup challenges unless I have to play you, then you can die.

CM - @Le Jeyy - Manchester City - You contributed to Jack Hanna winning a Premier League, which I will never hear the end of, so I have mixed feelings about you. Regardless, 11 goal contributions from midfield and a bunch of possessions won was a great achievement in a 3421. This Man City team just cannot lose when it comes to the Prem, and will be a huge favourite heading into the CL. Congrats Jeyy, et Bon Chance!

RM - @Pickingz - Arsenal - In WM, we have the bald man. Left management to ... manage Arsenal, shame on you Pickingz. I dont care about what stats you had. You are a bad person and got carried to your Manager of the Year. You ruined my season completely, so you could have the TOTS. But I hope now you spend the 0 trophy points on some lessons in grace and decorum, because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck without any tyres on. Also, learn to pass. And nice bottle.

RAM - @Crimmy - Tottenham Hotspur - Btec Jenks makes an appearance here, so big whoop. The KC lookalike was up for it this season, having a solid season from WAM picking up 10 assists in a very strong attack that will want to forget their league efforts and focus on Europe. As long as Hewitt isn't in that fullback spot, the welsh Richarlison should be optimistic. Well done Crimmy and best of luck.

ST - @Ciaginni - Tottenham Hotspur - The closing act on our Ceremony is Dutch bagsman Ginni. Goals came thick and fast, tallying up 31 contributions in 19 games. Those are the kind of numbers that will start the push for trophies, if only the rest of the team could get in line! Well done Ginni for another incredible season, try and figure out how to pass though yeah?

ST - @Neymvr Jr - Arsenal - Ney and his absolute Fellaini of a pro has headed his way into another TOTS. Pickingz has lured Ney into percentage-ball instead of using your two opposable thumbs for a good cause. Maybe if Maxi had played alongside the Arsenal team they'd be lifting the Prem rather than the participation award Pickingz is all too familiar with. Fingers crossed for Marcel as he closes in on the FA Cup and Champo!

Sub Bench
    GK - @Hovell - Hull City
    CB - @harveys a beast - Aston Villa
    CB - @Kobyyy x - Everton
    CDM - @iGameTricky - Hull City
    CM - @Stansfield - Arsenal
    LM - @JIMMYTHEDUCK17 - Everton
    ST - @iTz Dec - Everton​

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: lorimer
    The VFL Championship Season 54 TOTS

Champ.png

Paragraphs by @Huntz 32

GK - @SavageTempah - MK Dons - Opening the Champ TOTS this this is MK's SavageTempah. This man appears to of rescued MK Dons title hopes many times picking up 33 saves and 12 clean sheets in a season to be proud of. Hopefully the MK backline can figure out how to track a Y ball so Tempah can quit his GFuel addiction. Congrats Tempah and GL in the Prem!

RB - @HanlonJR92 - MK Dons - I am going to be Pm'ing Ruzz to figure out your set piece tactics. These 2 cb's have 10 goal contributions between them, there are strikers scoring less than that. Perhaps this is why Savage had to make 40 million saves, because his defenders at standing at the back-post of the wrong goal. Congrats again Hanlon, figure out how to pass a ball and you'll be in the Prem TOTS in no time!

CB - @Mac Fawcett x - MK Dons - Apparently MK Dons attackers got bored of scoring so Mac decided to jump in on the action. Whatever he's doing to score this amount of goals, I need my CB's doing. Only 1 MOTM for a CB with these numbers is an absolute robbery. Congrats Mac and I hope to see these type of numbers next season!

CB - @Ray P Dave - Coventry City - Idk which of you lot let this man get a TOTS, so i'm disappointed in everyone, Daves predator-like instincts were crucial to Coventry's upset in the title race. He'll need to maintain his illegal aggression if Coventry want to spend a second season in the top flight. Well done Dave. And for the love of christ, change your name

CM - @Ad098 - Coventry City - The first of our mute DM Partnership is Ad, finally a player that can actually pass a ball. I must admit, I hadn't heard of yourself before the shortlisting, but from what I can tell you're a bit of a player! It won't of been easy to have that useless potato in CAM all season and maintain such high pass %, I can only imagine what that number would be with a functional #10! Cov will need to retain Ad for any shot of success next season, good luck!

CDM - @Haylie - Coventry City - The second mute here had a very strong season in what I believe is her first venture in DM. After figuring out that Ruud Van Mav couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery, Cortana has lead her team to LT glory and will have her eyes on European success next season! Hopefully Coventry can upset the best of the best in S55 as HT success is only a few tweaks away!

CM - @Matty Gash - Charlton Athletic - After possibly the biggest bottle in VFL history, Charlton will have Matty to rely on for any fleeting hopes of promotion. 18 goal contributions from WM isn't an easy task but when half of your team is 70ft tall it, becomes a bit easier. As long as Matty is the finishing touch on every play, you can expect Charlton to be a threat. With 60% passing, you better hope he doesn't have to touch it until that back-post header, or its free stats for the other team. Well done on a strong season Matty and good luck in the Playoffs!

RM - @Moyala - MK Dons - The next addition of MK's Army is a man who I thought played CB, however after this season Moyala should never play anywhere else again. Another WM with 18 contributions, except his passing is decent for the majority. Winning the ball back 62 times in WM makes me genuinely believe the Dons CB's did not defend at all . 'Grats Moyala on a great season, and never play CB again.

RAM - @GeorgeHumph - Coventry City - It took this glorified full back 4 years to win a trophy on VFL, he'll be hoping to improve that ratio before he has less hair than trophy points. However, judging by the alcohol consumption off winning the Championship, I dread to think the level of narcotics Grog would abuse if he won a HT league. Nevertheless, congratulations to the Aldi Ozil on his title win. Maybe attend an AA meeting by the end of the next season yeah?

ST - @JigzyBlue - MK Dons - The two MK Dons strikers made an absolute mockery of Championship defences, and our first of the pairing is JigzyBlue. And I'm glad to see Jigzy in a team that can fully utilise how good he is. Jigzy should be eyeing up a title contender for next season if MK Dons don't improve enough, as that's the standard he should be compared to (Harki is holding a gun to my head as I write this.) well done Jigzy mate, keep this up and you'll get the Recognition you deserve.

ST - @XxCamerooneyxX - MK Dons - 85. 85 goal contributions is a comedy, yet it is what the MK Dons strike partnership managed to achieve. I don't know what pre game talk was given in that MK Dons party but Camerooney lapped it up, contributing 47 of those contributions. I think I can forgive him passing with a blindfold on since he's scored more goals alone than 7 teams in the Championship. Keep this form rolling into next season and MK are a real Dark horse for the league. Well done Camerooney, keep it up!

Sub Bench
    GK - @THE DOCTORF1 - Coventry City
    CB - @PICKLES30 - Coventry City
    CB - @AdamB233 - West Ham
    CDM - @Ruzz Buzz - MK Dons
    CM - @Skitzywavy - Tranmere Rovers
    LM - @Krause 117 - Coventry City
    ST - @Sir Carter IV - Tranmere Rovers​

Reactions: Mac Fawcett x
    The VFL League 1 Season 54 TOTS

L-1.png

GK - @AP87x - Wimbledon - In the sticks for L1 is Ap! As expected Wimbledon and Notts Forest dominated the league and as far as Wimbledon are concerned that's down to the heroics of this guy. 23 saves is a very strong stat although with DS in the backline I'm not surprised it isn't higher. Best of luck for next season Ap!

CB - @djclass97 - Huddersfield - Huddersfields sole entry for TOTS is a deserved one in djclass, a CB that can actually play out of the back, hold onto this man tightly Josh. As Huddersfield look to push on and aim to earn another promotion next season dj will be at the core of any plans. Well done bud!

CB - @aDepressedChimp - Cardiff - The pickpocket himself is also the only addition to TOTS from his side, sensing a lot of hidden gems hiding in League 1 and Depressed Chimp might be the best of the lot. congrats on a great season and keep it up!

LB - @Axledge - Notts Forest - Congratulations to the Irishman from Belfast-upon-Liverpool on his TOTS. After wanting to be confident on the ball, Ax has practiced dribbling on his own chin for the last 3 years to perfect his style, and it paid off with 91% success! Congrats on another title win, perhaps LT is your standard!

CDM - @ItsBIGCOL - Port Vale - Port Vales rock has had an outstanding season being the joint most capped player of S54. A solid finish in 7th sees COL eyeing upnext season for a shot at promotion and the glorious 5 trophy points, you'd be surprised how much some people chase those. If the BIGCOL of this season appears in next season for the Vale, you can expect to see PV in the championship next season!

CDM - @SJPR - Notts Forest - This fossil has been around longer than the computer Gringo used to create VFL, so why he's in L1 is beyond me. SJ has revived his form of old and is showing other players how to use your A button. SJ will be looking to win his 500th league title next season in another close battle between Forest and Wimbledon. Good luck SJ!

LM - @ZzDaviieszZ - Cheltenham - Davies is a prime example of a player that would be incredible if he studied under SJ. 52% pass accuracy tells me that either you play on two-button controls, or you dislike your cam so much that the best option was to give the ball away. Hopefully you change your settings or sign a new cam so you can flourish into the pressing unit you could become!

RM - @CIutchh x - Wilmbledon - Clutch had a season to be proud of picking up 11 contributions and 43 poss won in WM, showing he can do the work at both ends of the pitch. Unfortunately with 61% passing I think you should spend another 2-3 seasons in League 1 studying which players are wearing the same kit as you, and which aren't. Well done on your strong season and hopefully you get around Forest at some point!

LAM - @CBrennan77 - Notts Forest - A big congratulations to previous Ballon d'or and TOTY winner CBrennan on winning his most important trophy yet, the League 1. I'm sure Brennan has spent many nights wide awake dreaming of the day he could place the 3rd tier trophy on his mantle, and kick the two measly la liga titles in the bin, after all they were on PS4 so we know they don't count. Congrats on another dominating season and here's to many more!

ST - @Wxrldy98x - Notts Forest - Worldy had an incredible season netting on 28 occasions and adding 8 assists to his tally. They say defence wins championships but having a striker like this certainly doesn't hurt! Bexts n Ax will need to keep this man on their books if they want to make it B2B2B on the climb to the prem. Worldys' eyes will be fixed on the Carabao Cup as you'd have Forest as one of the favourites to win and secure European footy. Good Luck!

ST - @MILLWAUKEE buck - Cheltenham - 36 goal contributions in 17 games is absolute nuts. Another player that couldn't find a pass if his life depended on it. But that doesn't matter when you can just score 'em yourself. I'll personally be keeping a close eye on Buck's performances next season to see if we have a new Dylshkin on the cards here. Good luck Buck!

Bench
    GK - @RE5T 1N PEACE - Notts Forest
    RB - @Drxp I 4 - Notts Forest
    CB - @Bexts x - Notts Forest
    CDM - @Jad - Newport
    CM - @Taylorboi82 - Wigan
    RAM - @JoeKitchxn - Notts Forest
    ST - @Lwarn3r - Wimbledon​

The VFL League 2 Season 54 TOTS

L-2.png

GK - @RPNoLevels - FGR - Kicking off the League 2 super team is FGR's RP, the vegan shot stopper should reflect positively on his previous season with a solid 12 clean sheets and 29 saves in only 15 appearances, perhaps a league win would of been in grasp if he'd played more. with form like this RP should have no struggle in reaching his first title very soon!

CB - @I Ozzy 14 I - FGR - FGR are 2/2 so far in this TOTS. I wonder how they would've done if the current Ballon D'or winner didn't bring a god squad to the Lowest LT league. Ozzy was a gem at passing football this season, so of course he's my #1 pick, and with 3 MOTM's the gaffer clearly agrees with me! Hopefully Ozzy can push on from here and look to earn his first title in year 7 of his VFL career! GL Oz!

CB - @I Benny247 I - Newcastle - The VFL Dan Burn has had an incredible season. Picking up 11 cs in 13 games whilst having to deal with Joenaldinho all season is worth a TOTS and some form of community service medal for his bravery. The Magpies had the 3rd best defence in the league and will need to retain stars like Benny For any chance at silverware in the future. Howay the lads!

CB - @Smyth I5I - FGR - Another FGR prospect dances his way into the backline here. Frankly I don't know how you ended up finishing 6th whilst having the joint best defensive record in L2. Presumably Smyth was the set piece specialist of FGR as he racked up 5 goals in 17 games. Whilst not as good at passing as Ozzy, Smyth absolutely holds his own as a great ball-playing CB and would be a joy for all managers to own. With a bit of luck I think we will see a lot of success in the future of Smyth!

CDM - @yesDavee - Sheff Wed - All title winning sides need a pivot that can drag their team through the mud, and Dave was that guy for Sheff! Dave's stats perfectly reflect a player that controlled games in and out of possession. As Sheffield venture into L1, Dave will be a crucial piece in ensuring they don't capitulate and lose out on the B2B. Congrats Dave!

CDM - @Bennett I8I - FGR - Bennet had a stand out season in the FGR shirt. Rivalling league winner Dave's stats apart from some lacklustre passing. The TOTW #2 winner pushed on from his earlier successes in the season to round of a S54 to be proud of. FGR have a lot of talent in this team, now the pressures on the manager to make it stick!

RM - @Orderofprime - Sheff Wed - It came as a surprise to me when I saw a Sheff player that hadn't already won numerous awards. So a big congrats to Prime on his first trophy! And you picked a good core to do it with. With the highest dribble % of any nominated midfielder, Prime was a problem for all defences he faced. Well done and congrats again prime!

CM - @Besboo - Sheff Wed - the Btec Dakubu should be pleased to make TOTS as BesBlind is yet another midfielder that would make Jonjo Shelvey look like a passing genius. Nevertheless his offensive output helped push Sheff over the finish line and secure the title. Bes will be looking to improve on this seasons results to make next seasons title a formality. Congrats mate !

RAM - @T2Trxppyy - Norwich - a man with 49% passing has made TOTS, I don't know what sorta head tennis gets played in L2 but apparently Trappy here has it figured out, picking up 20 contributions in 17 games. He'll need to be at his best for Norwich to stand a chance of making it out the playoffs. Good Luck!

ST - @MightyMikeDX - Sheff Wed - Fun fact, Mike actually turned down a move to Coventry to join this Sheffield Wednesday team. It's interesting to know Mike only thought he would contribute to a winning team, when that team is at the bottom of England. Mikes 31 goal contributions would be quite impressive, but we all saw this coming didn't we? Hopefully Mike continues this run of form and transitions into the second striker the Dutch national side has needed for some time. Congrats Mike and well played!

ST - @Barney2goose - Sheff Wed - Right, I'm not entirely sure what to write about the current Ballon D'or holder winning a L2 TOTS. I think I'd of rather wrote this if Barney DIDNT make it. Nevertheless. The best attacker on VFL last szn had 44 contributions for Sheff W, who'd of thought. Will the Ballon D'or aficionado struggle in the lofty heights of League 1? Can his god squad buddies handle the intense pressure that Axledges' Notts Forest did? Only time will tell. But in the meantime, congrats Barney!

Bench
    GK - @RN Pippard - Sheff Wed
    CB - @Tobyyy 4 - Sheff Wed
    CB - @xHaz02 - Newcastle
    CDM - @addiction21life - FGR
    CM - @Got A Lisp - Burnley
    CAM - @LiamWatson27 - Crewe
    ST - @Rxgzo - FGR

@Mxrgzy unlukeee

Status
    Not open for further replies.